Inside Track Pt. 02

Story Info
Twin brothers Timmi and Clay get closer.
7.4k words
4.49
60.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

[Previously: Timmi and Clay, two twin brothers at college in Miami, have undertaken to be guinea pigs in some research conducted on muscle stimulation. But there are side-effects to this study, and one of the more powerful ones has been to increase the twins' libido, and make them more aware of each other's sexuality]

Five weeks ago

Finally, I had caught Timmi fucking himself!

It had become almost a game, especially over the last week or so, since our most recent injection from Dr Daniels. Timmi knew that his vibrator had been moved from place to place, and had probably guessed that it wasn't mom doing the removals. And as for me, I knew that if Timmi was feeling anything like I was, he was feeling horny all the time these days. If he was feeling as horny as me, he was jerking off in the morning, screwing his ass during breaks at college, jerking off at lunchtime, screwing his ass in the afternoon and taking a long, leisurely ass-fuck/jerk-off in the evening.

We both suspected what the other was up to, but neither had caught the brother in the act of doing it. Until earlier this morning, when I'd gone to the bathroom, but come back to the bedroom we shared having forgotten to take my clean boxer shorts with me.

I had left Timmi on his bed, sitting up with his pink panties on, rummaging in his cosmetics box to put on his make up. He put on make up every day now. Sometimes subtle (like, during the day at college), sometimes more flamboyant (in the evenings, when he would dress up in other girls' clothes). He and I had shared a few laughs with his make-up, and I had worn it now and again, but not with the same fluency or urgency Timmi did. And, Holy Macaroni, did he look pretty when he wore it.

So, anyway, I had gone back to the bedroom and walked in without knocking (like I always did). There was that moment of disconnect as I saw Timmi fumbling with his dick in his hand. He was sitting right on the edge of the bed; his long, slim legs spread wide and his erect cock standing up for me to see.

"I, uh- Ah, sorry Timmi. I just needed to get my boxers." I said, feeling a little red around the cheeks as I caught my brother in the act of jerking off. Timmi smiled shyly at me, biting his lower lip as he knew he'd been rumbled. He didn't say anything. But, by the same respect, he didn't take his hand off his hard cock either. He just sat there, legs spread, on the edge of his bed. I took my boxers and went to the bathroom, feeling somehow embarrassed.

I thought about that little incident all day at college. Like it wasn't enough that I was checking out all the guy's asses at school, even without thinking it. I still looked at girls, sure, but somehow, that little erotic itch in my ass had me turning my head to look at other guy's asses. Ashamedly, I caught myself staring sometimes for long moments at my brother's ass; looking at the gentle curve of his ass cheeks as he walked; marvelling at the tightness of his cheeks and slimness of his hips, wondering if mine looked as good as his.

So, it was kind of a relief in the evening when mom made us an ordinary dinner and Timmi and I argued about football. Clearly, I said, the Dolphins were going to make the playoffs. Timmi had thought not, then got onto his hobby-horse about how 'stoopid' football was. We didn't argue a lot, even before we took Dr Daniel's injections, but it really felt like a petty lover's tiff more than a guy-guy argument.

Anyway, it was bizarrely refreshing to think about my brother being an asshole, rather than thinking about his asshole.

Mom went off to one of her Liberation Circle meetings, leaving Timmi and I to do our chores. We did so, scowling or pouting at each other. At one point, Timmi actually poked out his tongue through Dusk's Kiss lips! He hadn't poked his tongue at me since we were, like, four.

He took off, saying he needed a shower. I pretty much knew what he was going to do, but was still a little annoyed and waved him off. Fine. Go then. Have your (jerk-off) shower.

I sat down to watch some tv and, within a short while, heard the hiss of the boiler kick in as the jet stream from the shower demanded more hot water. That went on for a few minutes, then stopped. There was a pause, then an almighty crash. I heard Timmi cry out, and was up, running up the stairs before I could even think straight.

I crashed through the bathroom door to see Timmi lying naked on the floor, holding his side. I rushed in to him and collapsed on the floor beside him, pulling my brother into my arms and holding him.

"Tim! Timmi, are you okay?" I said, hearing the crack in my voice as I wrapped my arms around him. I felt Timmi stiffen a little, then settle in to me. My God. I had just been arguing with my brother and there he was; hurt. If it had been worse, if he had been really injured, he would have thought that I didn't care for him. He would have thought that I was still angry and didn't love him as much as I did. He would have-

I pushed the thought away and held on to Timmi, gripping him tightly in my embrace.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" he said, his voice small but even. He disentangle himself from my embrace, then winced as he turned to sit up, his back against the side of the bath. I rocked back on my heels, feeling tears sting my cheeks. I wiped them roughly with the cuff of my now-wet running top. Timmi looked at me and smiled.

"Hey" he said, reaching out to touch my face with his hand. "It's okay. It's okay. I just slipped and fell, is all. Just a bump on my ass. I'm okay."

"Jesus, Timmi!" I said, holding onto his hand as he held it against my face. "I thought something really bad had happened. I thought you had-"

I couldn't finish the sentence I was going to say as the words chocked in my throat. Timmi leaned forward and pulled me into an embrace. I felt his long, soft fingers at the back of my neck, lightly stroking and massaging my skin. His breath, and his voice was at my ear, shh-ing me, and telling me he was okay, that I shouldn't be so upset. He kissed my neck, just below my ear, and hugged me again. We sat like that for a moment, until I let the emotion pass. Timmi pulled away from me a little, and smiled at me.

"I'm fine, really." He said. "But thank you for coming to rescue me. My hero." He added, leaning forward.

He kissed me, lightly, on the lips; still smiling. His soft lips pressed against mine and I felt an immediate thud in my chest as we kissed. He held back, then kissed me again, this tie angling his head a little so he could kiss me more effectively. He broke off again, tilted his head the other way and kissed me a third time; slowly, ever so slowly, his lips smacking against mine as he eventually pulled away. It was incredibly sensuous and erotic. My ass was itching like crazy, and I knew that my cock was bulging in my shorts.

I looked down, momentarily, and that seemed to break the spell. Timmi looked down too, then up, a shy, half-grin on his pretty lips.

"Go on; get out of here." he said. "I'm fine."

I frowned, unsure if I could trust him after the accident, but he jerked his head toward the door.

"Go on. I'm fine. Break out a couple of beers, Clay. I wont be long."

I got up, reluctantly, and headed for the door. There was no mistaking the look in Timmi's eye as he glared at the bulge in my shorts. It was a hungry look.

"Let me see you can get up alright." I said, pausing by the door. Timmi rolled his eyes, but reached for the side of the bath to haul himself up. He stood, naked and lithe; still wet from the shower, holding a hand against his right hip. His gorgeous cock; seven inches of undeniable lust, stood out 90 degrees from his crotch.

"There. See? Nothing wrong with me." He twirled, showing his back to me, and I let my eyes travel down his back to the tight ass cheeks I'd checked out earlier that day. I made sure he knew I was staring intently at him.

"Okay" I said eventually, turning the door handle and letting some of the hot, steamy air rush out of the room, "Just- just take care, alright? I'll get some beers."

I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me, taking a few deep breaths as the image of my brother's naked body; his washboard abs, his dark round nipples, his hard, proud dick, his long, lithe legs and his tight clenched ass all swirling in my head. I went down and cracked open a very cold beer. Drank it a little too quickly.

Then had another.

******

Later that evening, when Timmi and I were ready for bed, Timmi clinked on the top of my beer bottle with the top of his and asked me if I would do him a favour.

"Sure." I said, eager to let him know our little bust-up was ancient history. "What is it?"

"I'll show you upstairs" he said, with a wink and that little half-smile on his pretty lips. Setting down his beer, her got up and held out his hand.

"Come on, lazy bones."

I took his hand to help me up and kept hold of it, lacing my fingers through his. He led me upstairs to our bedroom and I felt a deep longing sensation to grab myself and jerk off. I'd been getting used to these strong urges over the last couple of weeks, and had come to a kind of arrangement with my body; I would see to its sexual needs as long as it stopped reminding me of them every darn minute. I couldn't believe how horny I was getting, and how regularly. My cock would stiffen at the slightest thing, and my balls had turned into two industrial sperm factories.

Timmi took us in to our room and flopped down onto his bed, laying face-up, not saying anything for a few moments. I sat on my own bed, watching him while he gathered his thoughts. His cheeks were a little flushed from the alcohol we'd been drinking, and his eyes and a sparkle and twinkle that made them shine. He pursed his lips as though to say something, parted them a little, then closed them. His hand, I noticed, had unconsciously drifted toward his crotch, and rested there. I watched his fingers dancing lightly on the soft cotton of his jogging pants. It was almost mesmeric.

When he did speak, it was almost a shock; breaking my reverie.

"My side hurts a bit."

He sounded distracted, as though he'd said it for the sake of breaking the silence.

"Do you, ah, need to go to the hospital, Timmi? I could run you down there in mom's car. I could-"

He waved me off. "Nah. It just hurts a little, is all."

There was another little pause as my brother pursed his lips once more.

"um, actually Clay, I was wondering if you could do something for me."

"Yah, doofus. You said that already. So what is it?"

Timmi sat up, alert. He sat right on the edge of the bed with his knees spread wide apart.

"How good are you with a razor?" he asked. I frowned. Razors, you have to understand, are a little bit in foreign territory for the Jones brothers. Both Timmi and I were naturally quite smooth kind of guys. Sure, we had long hair on our heads, tufts under our armpits and a little thatch 'down below', but other than that, the world of the hirsute had failed to latch on to our genes. Even our arms and legs were only covered in a very fine covering of hair.

"This isn't, like, for setting up lines of coke or something, is it?" I said, my frown deepening. Timmi giggled softly and smiled at me.

"No no, silly. Nothing like that. It's just, I've tried using it myself, but I'm all at the wrong angle."

As if to accentuate the point (or reading the confusion in my face), Timmi pointed 'down below' at his crotch.

"I wanted it smooth, but can't shave it properly. Could you do it for me?"

The request was innocent enough, and explained. And my immediate response - my automatic response - would have been 'yeah, sure.' But something stopped me. Maybe it was the thought of being so close to my brother's dick, of actually touching him between his legs and breathing in his sex, that gave me pause. Timmi must have seen me open and close my mouth in indecision. His face fell and it was that; that prospect of disappointing him, that propelled me off my bed towards his.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?"

Timmi's face lit up once more and I saw him reach down below his bed to grab his box of cosmetics. He had more than one box now; had added several more lipsticks and blushers, eye-shadow colours and mascaras. He had concealers and facial scrubs and all sorts of cosmetics. His 'other' clothes drawer was getting bigger too. I'd seen him wearing a range of girls' clothes, and look good in all of them. But he reached into one box and brought out a disposable razor, a small aerosol spray can and then, reaching across to the bedside cabinet, plucked off a few tissues. Putting them beside him on the bed, he stood up and hooked his thumbs into the waist of his jogging pants. He paused for a moment, just at the point of pulling down his shorts, and looked up at me.

"You sure you're okay with this?" he said. I shrugged, trying to look nonchalant.

"Sure. I'll try not to slash you to bits."

Timmi looked at me for a second with a concerned look on his face, then softened and smiled. He half turned away from me and pulled down his pants. I couldn't help staring at him as he wriggled the garment down past his hips and legs. He stepped out of his pants, naked from the waist down, and sat on the edge of his bed once more. His dick and balls were, I noticed, quite limp. Even so, they were all of impressive size. His dick, just like mine (just exactly like mine, don't forget), was quite thick already, and the foreskin was half-peeled from the purple head without any help or direction. His balls hung heavy and low between his legs; like twin pendulums hanging over the edge of his bed. He picked up the razor and the little aerosol can.

"Okay then. Let's do this."

I licked my lips, trying to focus and stay concentrated. I knelt down in front of Timmi, between his spread knees and looked up at his smiling face. My ass was itching like crazy, and I knew my dick had sprung into life already, even if my twin brother's had not. The slight, but intoxicating smell of his sex was filling my nostrils and having a definite effect on me. I had an almost uncontrollable urge to lean forward and take his dick in my mouth, gorge myself on that soft, hot flesh. I was glad of the 'almost' part that managed, somehow, to stop me from doing that.

I took the can and razor from Timmi as he explained what he wanted me to do.

"Okay, Bro. You can see I've already had a go on the sides-"

I looked, saw that his skin beside his dick was, indeed, quite well shaven.

"-but couldn't go any lower."

As if to accentuate the point, Timmi reached down and grabbed his dick, pulling it up and away from me, exposing his scrotum.

"See there? Can you get that shaved?"

"I'll, uh. I'll give it a go." I said, aware of how small and pathetic my voice sounded.

"Just spray some of the soap-water on it first, okay? Hurts like a bitch when it's dry."

"Uh huh."

I took the can and sprayed some of the soap-water onto my brother's crotch. Timmi, in an effort to relax, had lain back on his bed, still clutching his limp cock in a protective way. Holding the razor in my good left hand, I licked my lips, reached out with my right and touched my twin brother's balls.

I don't know what Timmi felt, but I felt a kind of electric pulse run through me as I made contact with his scrotal skin. I nearly pulled my fingers away reflexively, but didn't. Gingerly, like it was some slumbering wild animal, I pushed Timmi's heavy ball to one side and brought the razor up to his skin.

My first few razor-scrapes were very hesitant but, after I got over the whole weirdness of shaving my brother's balls, I started to concentrate more. I smoothed out his skin where I shaved it, pressing my right hand against his crotch to steady my left. Within a few minutes, I had shaved the right side of his crotch - scrotum and all - into a smoothness he hadn't had since he was about eight years old. I shifted position on the floor to do the left side, and heard Timmi groan.

"You okay, Bro?" I said, alarm in my voice. Timmi cleared his throat, but stayed lying back.

"Uh, yuh. I'm okay. Just, uh, just be careful down there, okay?"

"No problems."

I sprayed his crotch again, and set to work on his left side, not even pausing now to hold and shift his heavy balls with my hand. I had nearly finished. Had nearly done it when I felt Timmi jump and heard him yelp. I looked up, in alarm, then back down to his crotch to see that I'd nicked him with the razor. A tiny bead of blood was welling up from the area where his scrotum attached to his crotch.

"Oh Jeez! Oh God, Timmi, are you okay?"

I heard Timmi curse under his breath, but he stayed where he was, then barked a short, girlish laugh.

"Ouch. Is that your way of getting back at me, Bro?" He said.

I felt wretched, and wanted to give him a hug to tell him I was sorry, and to let him know it was alright. I looked carefully at the little cut I had made, then wiped at it gently with one of the tissues.

"It looks okay," I said. "Just a small nick."

And then, entirely on impulse, I leaned forward and kissed it better. As my lips made contact against the skin of his crotch, his heavy balls against the side of my face, the heat of his thigh against my shoulder, I felt another one of those dangerous erotic pulses. I kissed it again, then once more to make sure.

"Kissing it better?" Timmi asked, his voice high and tight.

"Mm-hmm" I said, pressing my lips to his skin once again.

"M-make sure you guh-get all of it." he said.

Taking his cue, I kissed all around the little wound, trying to make it all better with the power of my lips. It was as I was doing this that I realised I was kissing the rounded edge of one of his balls. I kissed it again, and again then, because it seemed entirely the most natural thing to do, I opened my mouth and sucked his ball into my mouth, holding it there.

"Jeee-eeezus!" Timmi whispered. I could feel his body shuddering a little as he lay on the bed, feeling me take one of his balls into my mouth. I held it between my lips, running my tongue over and over the razor-smooth skin, feeling and tasting the hot flesh underneath the loose skin. I closed my eyes to the sensation, puckering my cheeks a little as I began to suck gently. I must have done this for a minute or so before I felt Timmi's finger-painted hand rest onto the top of my head and begin to massage my hair.

I rolled my tongue over his well-sucked ball one more time then let it pop out. Without speaking (without thinking really, I was on instinct by that point), I lifted my head a little, mouth still open, and drew my tongue up the base of his cock. Nudging the fingers of his other hand with my nose, Timmi released his hold on his now fully enlarged dick. As he let it go, I could smell the sex oozing off him; like a perfume reacting directly and massively on my hormones and sex drive. My tongue travelled the full 7 inch length before rasping against the soft, purple skin at the top. Eyes still closed, mouth still open, I bent my head over him and enclosed my mouth over my brother's dick.

Well. Let me tell you. It felt hot. Heavenly hot, and as rock solid as a pipe of lead. I tasted him as far as my mouth would go; revelling in the salty texture of his purple helmet, and the more rough, hair-edged skin that drew back puckered over his shaft. Timmi had twined his fingers in my hair and was moaning softly, calling out my name, adding the word "baby" now and again. I kind of liked it.

I reached down on him with my mouth, careful to keep my teeth away and letting his cock ride up between my lips, rubbing against the roof of my mouth as it sank in. I shifted a little on the bed, moving myself up so I could reach right over him. With my head bent directly over his freshly-shaven crotch, I held the base of his cock with my hand and lowered my head onto it. I wanted to deep-throat him; wanted to feel that hot, thick shaft as far inside my mouth as possible; filling me up with his sex.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers
12