Insolence

Story Info
Being a showoff subbie has its downside.
1.7k words
4.04
27.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered the room and stopped to watch her. The sheer leopard teddy left little to the imagination and a smile tugged at his lips as wicked evil thoughts raced through his mind. He took her collar from its usual place and moved across the room toward her.

She watched Him as he crossed the room to where she sat. The look in His eyes told her that she had stepped over the line.

"Enjoying yourself my pet?" He asked her. Yes, Master, I mean no, Master" she responded. "I was just playing."

He reached over and logged her out of the chat room they had been in. Then took her hand drawing her from her chair. "Playing sounds like a fine idea, only now we shall play My way"

The tone in his voice made the ominous words even more poignant

"I see you have prepared the room, you have done well, considering..."

He took the heavy chain and placed it around her waist, fastening first one then the other of her wrist cuffs to the chain. He bade her lie down on the bed and attached each of her ankle cuffs to the leg spreader. "Something is missing" He said with a thoughtful look. He reaches into the wooden chest and pulls out two silk scarves. Tying one end to the wrist cuffs, he ties the other to the ankle cuffs pulling them tight. "That will do nicely"

Realizing that the scarves had tightened the restraints, she struggles. He slowly places the blindfold over her eyes and she knows the time has come.

"Your little tongue-play was amusing my pet, but your lack of respect cannot go unpunished." The voice is quiet and controlled, but the meaning is clear.

He strikes her thigh with the quirt, gently at first, but continuously until the sting is noticeable. She takes a deep breath, and then exhales in a sigh, thinking that her punishment will not be so severe after all.

The quirt moves upward, over her belly, toward her breasts, the contact increasing in its intensity as it moves. After a stroke or two on each exposed nipple, He drags the quirt under her jaw, and across her lips. "Perhaps a few lashes on that insolent tongue will help you to remember your place."

The light touch of the quirt on her lips lets her know how serious He is. She turns her head away, whimpering in fear. Panic wells up inside her, a chill runs down her spine. Not having been given permission to speak, she trembles, turning her face farther from the quirt. A tear falls from her eye. Then as suddenly as it was there, the quirt is gone.

The feeling of relief was short lived, as there was a sudden tightness on her left nipple, The tension increases, causing a sharp pain at the point where the clamp had been placed. That pain was soon matched by a clamp placed on the right nipple. As the pain increased and spread, tears fell freely.

The quirt was replaced by the smooth leather crop. The sting of the crop was stronger, more intense than the quirt. Sharp strokes against soft pliant skin, left her moaning and whimpering. Sharp stings move up her body once more, the crop leaving a trail of warm pain.

He flicks at the clamps with the crop, she cries out once again. "I shall spare your tongue this time My pet." He gently stroked her lower lip with the crop. The intent was clear, as was the warning. The fear rose yet again, face turned to one side, whimpering, and trembling at the thought of strong crop strokes on her tongue.

The sharpness of the spreading pain drew more tears. One at a time he removed the clamps. "Let the lingering pain be a reminder to you, of what happens to show off subbies"

Smiling through her tears, she promised obedience and respect in the future.

Well pleased with the lesson learned, He lowered his soft warm mouth to one tortured nipple, licking and gently sucking it. The fear and pain were replaced with a stirring inside. The moans of fear became those of desire. His mouth moved to the right nipple, gently caressing it with his own tongue. A deep wavering sigh, signaled the flow of her passion

"Now my love, there is the matter of your showing off." His words contrast with the tenderness of the previous moment. She knows that the lesson is not finished. The tightness of the clamp on her nipple once again makes her cry out. Strokes from the quirt once again score her thighs. Her breath quickens and tears flow, but no words escape her lips, She has misbehaved and knows the punishment is well deserved.

Once more the clamps are gone, the sting reverberates through her, a constant reminder of the error of her ways.

Soft lips, and a warm tongue move slowly across her thighs now. Gentle kisses across her clean-shaven skin make her quiver with desire. A buzzing sound grabs her attention The tiny vibrator is placed strategically inside the flimsy teddie she wears, close to but not quite on the sweet spot that would bring her release.

Another sound is heard, a tiny jingling sound. A soft smile of recognition crosses her lips and she becomes nearly breathless with anticipation. Tiny pricks against tender skin bring out tiny moans that grow as the pressure from the wheel increases. Over and over again the wheel rolls across her flesh, across her thighs and her belly and over her breasts. She is barely able to control herself at this point but has not yet been given permission to cum. He sets the wheel aside and removes the vibrator. She squeaks with disappointment, causing him to smile.

"Tell me what you want my pet/" He asks her.

Even in her highly aroused state, shyness overtakes her and she turns her head to one side. Taking her chin in his hand he turns her head back toward him, "None of that my love, I want you to tell Me" This time his tone is more commanding and she knows she must give an answer. A tiny voice responds, "I want to cum Master, please don't make me suffer any more/" His response conveys the message but its not the message she had hoped for, All in due time, my pet, all in due time"

One by one the restraints are removed, leaving only the cuffs on her wrists ankles bound to the spreader. "Turn over pet, on your hands and knees," He commanded. Knowing the tone she moved quickly to comply. "Very nice" He said, enjoying the view. Once more the wrist cuffs were bound together and the restraint affixed to the frame. He tugs at the snaps at the crotch of the teddie and pulls the soft sheer fabric open. The leg spreader still attached to her ankle cuffs exposed her most intimate parts to his gaze; He smiled, feeling his own desire grow.

Once again the wheel made a path on her soft skin, a gentle sting that created intense feelings of desire. and longing. The sting of the crop was unexpected, yet exciting, It caused her to cry out in surprise. One after another the strokes fell on her soft smooth backside leaving a sting and a glow of warmth. She began to squirm against the restraints, moving to attain maximum pleasure from the sting of the crop. And then it stopped. "You are enjoying this far too much" He cautioned, "I am not ready to release you just yet." Tears of frustration began to flow, but she knew better than to argue.

Moving around the bed, he presented himself in front of her, fully exposed, desirous of her attention. "Take me into your mouth my pet, pleasure me as only you can" A secret smile crossed her lips as she moved to do his bidding. Sliding her tongue slowly up the underside of his cock, she exhaled. The heat from her mouth made him moan, as she closed her lips over the head and let her mouth move slowly toward the base. Over and over again she dragged her warm wet mouth up and down, noticing the change in his breathing, feeling his cock grow harder and longer. His hands played in her hair, gently guiding her head, setting the pace. He became lost in the moment and moaned louder. Then he pulled away. Again she felt frustration at the interruption. He released the cuff restraint and moved away from the bed.

Standing behind her, He grabbed her hips and thrust himself inside her, burying deep inside her incredibly wet pussy. Slowly he began to move in long slow strokes. She began to convulse, unable to wait for permission her body betrayed her passion. As she tightened around him, he began to move faster, thrusting deeper each time. She cried out in ecstasy as her body grabbed at him, squeezing him, holding him deep inside.

He pulled back and released her ankle cuffs from the spreader. Handing her the vibrator, He coaxed her onto her back,. "Here you go my love, use this to make yourself cum." Grabbing her ankles, He thrust into her once more and she placed the small toy against her clit. His motions increased, the vibration combined with her warmth and wetness bringing him to the edge. The explosion was overwhelming for them both. He gave out a cry followed by a long low growl. She screamed and thrashed, tears flowing. He buried himself inside and let the intensity of their shared orgasm take them to another dimension.

Depleted, and satisfied He moves away from her, watching her face, sharing her contentment. He moves closer and gently covers her body with his own. Feeling her tremble, He comforts and caresses her. "My pet, you have learned a lesson today, I don't expect to have to repeat it ever again. Do I make myself clear?" Looking into His eyes, she nods, "Yes Master, crystal clear". But deep inside T/they both know that there will be other lessons. Because while her intentions are good, she is a show-off subbie.