Insolence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

"I do enjoy your little seduction. You are an amazing temptress and I enjoy every bit of you. You should know that already." Her knees buckle in fear and relief.

"To do this without asking, though seems a bit trollopy and insolent, though, don't you think?" His voice has honeyed tones that send shivers through her.

"I - I thought you might like it." She stammers. She is struggling to avoid a punishment while feeling an overwhelming sensation of guilt. "I want to give you something of what you give me. I want you to feel the same kind enjoyment you give me."

She squirms to tell him some of her feelings. How he seems so dismissive of them and she needs him to understand her. Even as she thinks this, the thought slips in. "He may understand me better than I do."

"I want you happy with me. I want you to take me." Her thoughts fly from her as he clips her wrists together, lifts a backpack from the floor and walks her tenderly through the house, out the back door and into the little wood behind his house.

The vibrator jumps to life. Her heart stops and her breath lies over the grass like fallen mist. She has barely consciousness enough to feel his cock pull away and his fingers pluck the humming seed from her sex. It jams into her anus in a vicious attack on her soul. At the same time, she is pushed up by the underside of her buttocks and scraped against the tree. Her internal organs splatter against the leaves in a spate of unfettered delirium.

He lifts her. She feels the muscles of his arms work easily. Bringing her up and forward, impaling her on the impossibly large organ he holds out stiff and ready to tear through her until it stabs deep into her heart. She cries out in an agony of pleasure and pain she is unable to escape from.

Yanking down hard, she is able to pull herself up by the wrists and jam down onto him again and again in an ecstasy of torment. His voice shocks her more than the fierce pounding in her womb. "Cum on me. I want to feel your spasms milking my cock."

The harsh tones telling her she has hit her mark, the lust dripping from every grunt, she explodes in scream after scream. She feels him rising to orgasm as she writhes in bliss and despair.

He pulls out so sudden that she screams in desperation. An anguish of loss and fear that crashes over her even as she cums again. He lifts her from the tree and sets her to kneel before him as her joints willingly buckle and her mouth leaps to take his throbbing pole even before his hand pressures the back of her head.

He fucks her mouth with a vengeance she feels through her toes. She gasps and chokes and thrusts her neck out for more. She hums and squeals through the smooth rod. Her orgasm shivering yet within her, she aches for his jism. Famished for it. Desperate to give him the same pleasures he gives her, she greedily takes more and more.

His hand drags her away by the hair. He shakes her just that bit and sends her face down in the loam. Leaves and grass mixed with the damp puddle of her own angst and desires softens underneath her chest into a mattress of earth and time. His fingers dig deep into her ass as he drives through her open entry. Pulling far back before ramming deeper again and again. She cums. Again. Another. Before the pace flies off the face of the earth and tears them both out into a sky of eternity. Somewhere, he drove through her last tether to the world. Somewhen he let himself shoot out into that same void.

Her next conscious image is their bodies tangled. Melted into a lump of indistinct form. They will separate at some point, she knows. Grow into two distinguishable beings. For now, they are complete. One dream.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12