Insomnia

Story Info
Two friends cure the late night blues.
967 words
3.79
23k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 a.m.

She should be asleep. 2 a.m. A final exam in a mere seven hours. Her last final exam to be exact. And then she'd be free. Only she couldn't sleep. She wandered through the living room, and saw his light was still on. Hrm, he can't sleep either huh? Might as well head over. Can't hurt.

She knocked, softly, just in case he had gone to bed and forgot to turn the lights off. He answered the door too quickly. Like he'd been waiting. He stood there, wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and no shirt, and for a moment she could only stare. Bored, can't sleep, was all she said once she found her tongue. When he smiled his eyes laughed at her. Me too, he said, but I'm just about to put a movie in - wanna hang out?

Maybe this will actually be interesting, she thought, and there's no better way to get tired enough to sleep a bit. She grinned and moved over to the couch. While he put the movie in, she admired his body as it moved. The sweats hid his strong legs and firm butt, but she'd seen them before and her imagination could remind her. His arms were deeply tanned and, though not muscle-bound, he kept himself in good shape. She knew what that body was capable of, and that thought made her squirm.

He came back to the couch and pulled her over next to him. But when the opening credits started to roll she sighed. 2001. She hated this movie. Well she didn't actually hate it; she'd never seen it. She kept falling asleep before they got to the moon. I guess he is being nice, he knows I have a final tomorrow and I should get some sleep. She almost resolved herself to sleeping when he also started softly running his fingers through her hair.

Well I didn't come over here to sleep, she decided. Time to take matters into my own hands. She sat up and turned to face him. Yes? he asked, Do you need something? She only grinned. Really, that should have been his warning, but he was distracted.

She swung one leg over his lap, so she was straddling him, and leaned in to kiss him. No softness and sweetness here. Her lips closed over his, and her tongue invaded his mouth. To his credit, after the initial surprise, he responded with as much energy. His arms wrapped around her and his hands tangled in her hair. He pulled her head back and bit her throat. He started to move his mouth down to her breasts when she pulled away.

Nope, this is my game, she said with an evil grin. And slowly slid off his lap to the floor. As she slid down, she took hold of his waistband and tugged. His hips lifted and the sweats and his underwear slid down with her. She grinned again and he tensed when she leaned towards him. Her warm lips suckled his nipple, and as she pulled away, she nipped him with her teeth. She was a fair girl, and his other nipple got a similar treatment. Instead of moving away however, he saw her pink tongue as she traced his stomach down to his belly button. She kept moving, but he raised his hips to meet her and she pulled away, laughing.

He then felt her tongue on the inside of his thigh, she licked and nibbled and slowly moved her way back up. This time, the boy was bright enough not to move. And when she reached his balls she didn't stop, but slowly took each one in her mouth and pulled gently. She released them and licked slowly up his shaft - when she reached the head she covered it with her mouth and swirled her tongue around. When she released his cock she heard him whimper and looked up at his face. Breathe, she grinned.

He gave a half-hearted chuckle, and asked You're not going to stop are you? No, she said, not quite yet. And leaned her head back down. She could feel his body tense, waiting for her touch. So she didn't. She just let her hot breath tease him for a while. When he groaned softly she took his head into her mouth again, and the groan ended with a sharp intake of breath. She moved slowly down his cock, relaxing her throat until she had all of him in her mouth. As she moved her mouth up and down, one hand reached up to fill the space left by her mouth. Soon, she had both hand and mouth in unison and his hands had reached down to tangle in her hair. This only made her move faster, until his hips were pumping in unison with her. He tried to say something, and pulled her head back, but she refused to move and just increased her pace. Once he realized she wasn't letting go, he wrapped his hands tighter and held on.

Just as he felt himself about to come, she slowed. Painfully slow, she took time at the top of his cock to run her tongue around the head, and at the bottom to give an extra tug. He growled and she laughed to herself. But she didn't want to torture him too much, and sped up her pace, until she felt him tense, and she moaned as his cum filled her mouth. She swallowed and felt him jerk again in response. Only when she was certain he was done did she release him and crawled back up on the couch.

Thank you dear, I needed that, she laughed. He could only grin back and wonder what he'd done to get so lucky.