Insomnia Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie tempts her daddy and gets what she asked for.
2.2k words
4.39
279.9k
247

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,049 Followers

Sophie could not concentrate at all the following day. She placed four wrong orders in the kitchen at work, because all she could think about was washing her hair twice this morning to get daddy's seed out of it, and his ragged, violent words.

I'm going to destroy your cunt, he'd groaned. It sounded horrible; his huge cock pounding her, penetrating her, spearing her.

Her knees buckled and she had to grab on to the counter top. It would be so painful, but to be full like that...! To be so filled up, so controlled, so... fucked. It was enticing and sickening.

It was daddy. Sweet daddy who made her pancakes this morning because she was working a double shift on the hottest day of the year in Louisiana. Sweet daddy who treated her like a princess and always told her to respect her body and save herself for marriage. Sweet daddy who went to church with her and taught her to call authority figures "sir" and "ma'am" and to say please and thank you.

Sweet daddy who spied on her in the middle of the night and came on her face. Sweet daddy who took pictures.

Something inside Sophie snapped. Maybe it was the hot weather, maybe it was her rebellious nature wanting an adventure before college, or maybe it was just that she wanted to fuck her father. Whatever it was, she ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind her, locking it and collapsing on the floor.

She could not rip her shorts off fast enough before plunging her fingers into her soaked panties. She'd resisted touching herself for the past three days, ashamed to be thinking of her father that way. But it seemed now she had no choice. What was the harm if she only masturbated to each other? Nothing so wrong could come of that!

"Daddy..." Sophie moaned softly as she circled her clit with her fingers. Though she'd been throbbing, she found it was disappointing to touch herself. She wanted something huge, violent, overpowering. Her sex was dripping with need and her fingers could satisfy her clit, yes, but not the overwhelming need inside of her. Wriggling her middle finger against her clit, it was not long before Sophie came, biting her bottom lip to avoid shouting out.

Still, she felt barely satisfied. It would take a lot more than that to get ride of this desire.

Sophie knew she was playing with fire when she got into bed naked that night. It was a risk she was not sure she was ready to take; daddy clearly wanted her. She counted on his self-control not to go too far, but what made her trust, she did not know. It was hot, that was her excuse, but she knew that the moment daddy saw her naked in bed she would be in for an exciting night. Sophie did not know if she was more scared or aroused, but the thumping need between her legs, heavy and wet, pushed her onward.

She did not fall asleep before daddy came in this time, quiet as a mouse. Mom had gone to bed early complaining of a headache. Perhaps daddy was more excited than usual and that was why he was early, but when the moonlight lit up Sophie's nudity her father was not silent.

"Oh, God... you are a little whore aren't you?" he whispered, making her heart thunder. She had never imagined that such a loving man could speak so cruelly to her, but nonetheless it aroused her and drove her wild. Perhaps because he was so kind in all other situations? Whatever it was, she did not mind. "Sleeping naked, tempting daddy..."

Expecting him to sit down and begin touching himself again, Sophie was surprised by the quiet that followed.

"Mmm," her father murmured. He always had talked to himself when working in the garage or kitchen, funny that he did that in the bedroom too.

In the bedroom. It was also funny that the first man she would think of that way would be daddy.

"Baby I wish I could just look tonight," he whispered, his voice strained and full of desire. "But I can't."

Her breath caught as daddy's hand touched her waist, smooth and uncovered. His fingers slid around her navel, causing shivers to run up her spine. The bed bowed as daddy sat down beside her, gazing down at her breasts, pert from her youth and workouts.

"Oh God Sophie," he murmured, his lips kissing all around her areola. "Mmm my baby."

His lips closed around her nipple and Sophie bit her lip to avoid crying out. When daddy gently bit on her pink buds, she could not help it. A liquid cry burst forth from her, as jolts of pleasure ran from her nipples before settling between her legs, her pussy dripping with need.

Daddy was suckling her, and it was delicious. His hand kneaded the opposite breast as he leaned down over her, his head so close to hers. She kept her eyes closed tight as she felt his teeth close over her nipple, his tongue thrashing around the sensitive flesh.

"Uh," she grunted. "Mmmm!" she was ashamed of her wanton desire, her legs already spread wide, but could not control it any more.

"Yes baby, yes... if only you knew how daddy wants to fuck you baby, you'd be daddy's fucktoy. I'd lock you up you whore and make you mine, yes I will..."

Sophie did not understand what daddy wanted, only that she wanted more. His lips travelled down her stomach and his face settled between her legs. Her clit was pulsating and she could feel it twitching. Daddy inhaled her scent, dipping a finger in her soaked folds.

"Oh yes baby," he whispered. "Oh daddy is so happy to see you finally... you are more beautiful than I ever thought. Oh yes, your pussy is mine, you're wet for me. You're wet for your daddy, mmm..."

His mouth closed over her, sucking on her throbbing, engorged virgin clit.

"OH!" she screamed, unable to control herself as she thrashed against him. She was no longer caring about him noticing her being awake; judging by her father's groan of pleasure, he was past caring if she caught him. As daddy began to eat her pussy, all Sophie cared about was his tongue.

"Nn... mmm.... Oh," she cried, trying so hard not to scream for daddy. It grew nearly impossible when he swirled his tongue around her folds, before blading it and making the tip hard, fiddling with her clit.

"Mmm cum for daddy let daddy make you cum," he murmured, the vibrations against her sensitive flesh unbearable. "Is my virgin gonna cum?"

"Yes!" she screamed as he plunged a finger violently into her, than another. He began fucking her with his fingers while he sucked her clit, causing Sophie to buck against daddy's mouth and grip the headboard for support. "Yes, yes! Oh! Oh! OH! Please don't stop... please... oh DADDY!" she screamed, opening her eyes. "Daddy!!!!"

Wave after glorious wave of pleasure wracked through her body like nothing she'd ever experienced, her father's fingers inside her, pushing on her walls, his hot tongue eating her, lapping up and sucking with fervor.

The wet noises of his mouth were drowned out by Sophie's moans and grunts and screams. As she finished off, she let out one last: "Oh, thank you daddy."

Daddy rose up, his massive erection straining against his boxers. Their eyes met.

Sophie, red faced and limp from her orgasm, smiled, unable to feel shame. Daddy had just made her feel so good... how could she have ever doubted this?

She shrugged, expecting him to offer a kind of explanation or excuse. She was tired and uninterested in that; all she wanted was for daddy to hold her and to go to sleep.

The hunger in his eyes told her he had other ideas.

"I'm sorry Soph," Daddy said as he stripped off his boxers.

"What?" she whispered, the first words they exchanged outside of her throws of pleasure.

"Shh," he said, gathering her hands and pinning them over her head in one of his own.

"Daddy, what are you--?"

"Shut up," he said.

Terror washed through her. Daddy—daddy was gentle and loving! But the vice grip above her head said otherwise, and his rock hard erection spoke volumes.

"Daddy, no—"

"I said shut up," he said, slapping her. "You tempt daddy like a whore, sleeping naked. You'll get treated like a whore. Daddy's whore. I'm gonna fuck your cunt-"

"No," Sophie whimpered.

"Yes," daddy said, covering her mouth with his to stifle her scream before plunging his massive cock into her tight, virgin hole. "Oh God Sophie," he said against her, his voice a moan.

"Daddy..." she pleaded, her body wracked with sobs.

"Mmm..." daddy grunted withdrawing himself from her. Sophie adjusted to the space before he plunged back in.

"Eh!" she cried out.

"It will only hurt this once," he promised. "You'll like it soon."

"Daddy...." She pleaded, not knowing any other words to say.

He shifted his weight and picked her hips up from under her, lifting her tight ass under his hands and adjusting the angle. His cock began to brush against her clit, and Sophie couldn't help it, she moaned. She felt herself get excited again as daddy fucked her, and soon she was climbing her peak once more.

"Oh yeah, here we go," he said as he began a rhythmic pattern in and out of his daughter's cunt. "Yes, I'm your daddy... and you liked it so much when I ate you that you screamed."

"Mmm....!" Sophie said as her father brushed against her clit. She flinched wildly. "Oh! Daddy!"

"That's it baby," he said, picking up the pace, his massive cock in his daughter's pussy to the hilt, his balls hitting her skin and slapping together. He gripped her shoulders hard, holding her tight against him as he fucked her, slamming between her legs.

"Oh, oh yeah..." she began to moan. "Oh...! Oh daddy!"

"Yes you little whore I knew you'd like it," he groaned.

"Fuck me good daddy, fuck your little girl," Sophie moaned.

"You're daddy's fucktoy you worthless bitch," he grunted, slamming into her cunt. "I've wanted to fuck your little cunt for years... you're all mine now daughter."

His thrusts became even faster and the bed hit the wall, creaking, joining the sound of Sophie's cries of pleasure as her father violently and roughly used her body.

"Oh... oh God... yes daddy yes! Harder daddy! Harder!" she moaned. He was hitting her walls and making her wild, in a way she had never felt before. "Oh daddy I'm gonna cum again, you're gonna make me cum again..."

Daddy lifted her hips in his hands, so he could raise himself higher and put his hands under her ass, holding her off the ground as increasing his speed.

"Aah!" she screamed as daddy plowed her.

"Daddy's little whore," he said, getting close to his climax. "You're all mine now Soph, daddy took your virginity and now your cunt is mine."

"Yes, yes daddy."

"Yes, sir," he ordered.

"Yes sir!" she gasped. "I'm gonna cum- OH!" she burst, her hips bucking wildly against him, her walls clenching around him and milking him for all he was worth. It wrenched through her, making her dig her nails into daddy's back, pleasure rocking through every nerve ending in her little body.

Daddy came too, his load bursting inside his little girl, filling her with his hot cum. It oozed out of her pussy and onto her thighs, ropes of it bursting from daddy's cock.

Finished, they both lay silent for a moment breathing heavily, daddy balanced on his arms on top of Sophie. Finally, she spoke.

"How long have you been spying on me?" she asked.

"Ever since I overheard you masturbating in your room last fall," he said. "You thought you were home alone and you were screaming."

"I heard you a few nights ago," she said. "Did you always talk?"

"At first I didn't but I wanted you so badly.... I had to pretend I was talking to you to make it more real. Now it is real," he said.

"Well it made me wet... but I was awake the whole time tonight," she said.

"You little slut," he said slapping her. "Wanting to fuck your father."

"Daddy," she said, touching his face.

"It felt good didn't it baby?" he asked.

"It felt so good," she said, smiling, rolling her head in ecstacy.

He lay down beside her. "Good thing mommy sleeps like the dead, huh?"

Sophie laughed.

Daddy reached down and put his fingers back inside her pussy, which was raw and red from the pounding it had taken just a few minutes ago.

He whispered in her ear, his voice soft but with an edge of threat and authority. "You belong to me now. You're my little whore, girl. You will give yourself to me whenever I want you, do you understand?"

Sophie's heart raced— belong to daddy? What did that mean?

But the memory of the blinding orgasm crashing through her body pushed her on.

"Yes sir."

"Good girl," he said. "Now go to sleep so mommy doesn't suspect anything. Goodnight."

"Good night daddy," she said, watching him as he put on his boxers and left the room.

Sophie had just fucked her dad- and it seemed like would be fucking him a lot more in the future.

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,049 Followers