Insomnia Fuels Love Ch. 1

Story Info
He gets insomnia, and his mom!
1.8k words
3.75
291.6k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Game
The_Game
15 Followers

Insomnia. It was common amongst caffeine addicts and such, but I never thought I would get it. Consequently, when I was diagnosed with it, I was surprised. My doctor told me that I had too much stress in my life and he didn't want to prescribe me with anything.

Now, being 19, I didn't think that there was a lot of stress on myself, but my mother insisted that I come home and take a semester off of college. She was one of those paranoid parents, but of course I didn't mind because she was gorgeous. She was about 5'3 and had 38c breasts with a nice firm butt and in very good shape. All together, a perfect body. She was only 36 and all my friends wanted to bang her, but anyways, back to the story. I came home and as before, I stayed up all night watching TV.

You see, with insomnia, you're never really asleep, but you're never really awake either. You're off in your own little world where everything looks the same as what you just saw. I cursed this stupid disease and thought that I was being punished for some dumb thing I had done like jerk off to having sex with my mother, which I did a lot, until I saw an infomercial about subliminal messages. I think for the first time, I was actually paying attention to something.

The salesman was promoting a stupid gadget he had for losing weight using subliminal messages to make yourself want to work out and such. I didn't care for that because I was already in perfect condition at 6'3 weighing 230 with only 5% body fat because I was the captain of the football team at school, but being a psychology major, I realized, this could work. I couldn't wait until morning. I spent the rest of the night working out the final details of my plan. When it was about 10, my parents still weren't up, and I went to an electronics store. I bought a microphone, one of those nature tapes, and some cassette tapes. I came home and my dad was up.

I hate my dad, so when he said hi to me, I ignored him and went into my room. I put my plan into action. The first tape I made suggested to my dad to go and buy a hooker, but get caught by the cops. I finished this tape and went back downstairs. My mom was up and had a nipple hard-on that I noticed, but tried not to make a big deal of. I went to my dad and gave him the tape saying,

"Here dad, I saw this on some commercial last night. It's supposed to help you try and lose weight by making you want to work out." My dad is no where near as good of shape as I am. He was about 5'10 and weighed about 300 with hardly any noticeable muscle. "Thanks, maybe this insomnia is good for something."

He tried joking. I laughed a fake laugh and my mom noticed and said, "That's not nice Edward. Kevin is working hard to get rid of this thing and you're making jokes about it." My dad, being the whipped guy he is said a measly apology and left the room. I thanked my mom, then went to shoot pool.

I came home at about 6 and my dad wasn't home. I asked my mom where he went and she said, "He went to the city for something. He wouldn't tell me what." I almost couldn't hide my joy. This meant that the tape had worked. I quickly ran upstairs again and made the final tape. The one to make my mom want to have sex with me. I came back down, ate dinner and then, me and my mom went to a movie. When we came home, my dad still wasn't back and there was a message on the answering machine.

"Hello, this is officer Oby. I'm sorry to bother you Ms. Banks, but your husband has been arrested for paying one of our undercover officers for sex. You can post bail for him here in the city, but I don't think you will want to, so I'll call you again when he has his trial date. Thank you, and I'm sorry again." My mom was furious, as I planned. She went right to the liquor cabinet and had three double shots. This is a lot for my mom because usually, she has a martini and that's it for her. I gave her the tape with the nature sounds and subliminal messages on it and got her to calm down.

"Listen to this when you go to bed tonight mom, you'll sleep, and feel a lot better in the morning."

"Thanks hun. I'm sorry I've acted so badly, but it's not everyday your husband tries to cheat on you with a hooker."

"That's alright mom, I know how you must feel, my last girl friend cheated on me." She thanked me again and went to bed. I snuck up to her room to hear if she was listening to the music, and she was, quite loudly. I walked away with joy and sat on the couch and put a movie in. At around 12, she still wasn't up, so I decided to jump in the pool. I was laying in a tube and when my mom came out in a two piece bikini, I was taken by shock. My mom hardly ever wore a bathing suit without a shirt on, let alone a bikini. "What's the matter? Don't you like it? I just got it."

"No, I love it, you just scared me cause I didn't expect you."

"Oh." She began to check my body out. I looked at her face and she had a lustful grin. I laid my head back down. The next thing I knew, my mom had done a cannan ball right next to me and my tube flipped over. I came back about water and shouted, "Now you're going down." I chased after her and with little effort, I caught her and had her by the waist, ready to throw her. "Wait, wait. I have a better idea."

"And that is?" I asked. "I was thinking something along the lines of this." She kissed me full on the lips. I was surprised and opened my mouth which gave her pefect access to my it. My hands moved up from her waist as I began to grope her big tits. I slid one hand down to see how hot she was. Her pussy was emitting huge amounts of heat and was throbbing. She broke the kiss to moan and I began sucking on her neck. She turned around and undid her top. I pushed her up against the stairs of the pool and started sucking on her perfect tits while fingering her. She began stroking my cock. She leaned over and sucked on my ear and said, "Lets go in the house." I immediately agreed and we walked into the house and before we could even get past the living room, she jumped into my arms and we began making out. I laid her on the floor and again went to work on her tits while she took off my shorts. I, in turn, took her bottom off and moved down her body. I had to taste her pussy before I fucked her. I began licking at her and she held my head there. Her pussy was flooded with her juices. She soon reached her orgasm and locked her legs around my head keeping my mouth glued to her pussy. After she calmed down, she started sucking on my cock. She took my balls in her mouth and licked the sensitive spot under my sack. I was in heaven, and then she began deepthroating my 10 inch cock. I couldn't believe it. No one had ever been able to take all of me before, but she did it with ease. I was soon ready to cum and I tried to warn her but couldn't. She greedily swallowed all my cum and licked her lips when I was through. I went back to sucking on her tits and slid up her body until my cock was in front of her pussy. "You want this monster in you mom?"

"Oh yeah! Fuck me son! Fuck me until I cum, then fuck me all over again!" That was all I needed from her. I shoved my cock into her and she screamed, "BY THE GODS!!!! YOU MUST BE 6 INCHES BIGGER THAN YOUR FATHER!!!"

"Dad's only 4 inches?" I asked in disbelief. "Sorry, you're 7 inches bigger. He's got a pathetic 3 inch cock and he always cums too fast. I haven't had a man cum with me in all the years I've been married, so FUCK ME NOW! FUCK ME HARD! AND FUCK ME FAST!!!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had always hated my father, but was grateful to him because I thought I got my huge cock from his genes. I guess it was my mother's side and knowing this now, made me totally forget my father existed. This also gave me an additional strength and I started fucking her faster than anyone I'd had sex with. As I reached my orgasm, she yelled,

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! OH SON, I'M CUMMING!!!!!! DON'T STOP, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!" I felt her juices pour out and her pussy tighten even more than it already was because my dad's cock was so small, and the combination of the two made me cum. After the post orgasm was over, we got into a 69 and sucked each other until we orgasmed. Then, finally, I went to sleep. Babies don't sleep as good as I did that night. The next day, the officer called again and said that my dad's court date was Thursday. While my dad was on the phone with my mom trying to explain what happened and how sorry he was, I came up and started sucking her pussy. In the middle of one of her sentences saying how pissed she was at my dad, she screamed, "Oh yes son! Suck on my pussy! Make me cum!"

She loved every minute of it, and my dad began crying like a little baby because he knew he couldn't do anything. My mom enjoyed our sex together so much that she didn't have to listen to the tape again. Since my dad was going to be sentenced to jail for 25 years, which is what we found out at court, we would have plenty of time to experiment with our new relationship. My mom decided that we should have another female come and play with us, but that's another story for another time. The moral of this story, insomnia might be a bitch at first, but there are positives to it if you've got a hot mom.

The_Game
The_Game
15 Followers