Inspiration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her pause then peek over her shoulder at him with her eye peering through a few ringlets.

He stated, "Your book is the last to be signed." he was blatant but determined to have her continue her inspirational ways and he asked, "Would you care to join me for a drink?"

She questioned, "A drink?"

To attempt to convince her, he explained, "Yes, commemorative drink in honor of the final signed book of my tour."

She turned while she chewed on the side of her bottom lip, obviously interested. She had a few more hours before her shift was over. It was unexpected, his offer, and something she only dreamed about.

"Well," she was reluctant to turn him down but knew she had to, "Um, I'd love to but my shift isn't over until eight."

His brow tensed then asked, "Well, would you prefer dinner with me after your shift ends?" He needed her, there was nothing he wouldn't do to prevent that awaited inspiration from leaving.

Was Victor Hardway seriously asking her out for dinner?

She smiled then nodded. That was a crowning moment for her. She agreed, "Okay."

He smiled with a slight satisfied laugh then said, "Thank you." He watched her nod. He nodded then stated, "I will be here at eight."

She responded, desperate to push down her overwhelming excitement, "Sounds great."

She turned and a huge smile of surprise crossed her lips. She stepped forward and felt the damned buckle of her ankle strap again loosened. She paused, bent down to adjust the bothersome strap.

His eyes focused, watched her closely as she was bent nearly fully at the waist which hiked up the back hem of her dress. His eyes shifted down, took quite detailed mental notes of the shapes of the exposure of the back of her thighs. She was definitely more shapely than previous inspirations, almost representative of those classic portraits of curve endowed beauties sprawled in complete naked glory.

And within his mind he started to envision the manner of bondage, beautifully bright red Chinese rope.

She finished with the strap with an annoyed grimace. She started to rise but paused, realized she had blatantly but unconsciously bent over in front of her adored author.

A slight gasp, her head turned and eyes caught sight of him eyeing her backside. Her eyes widened and she quickly stood straight then continued back towards the front of the book store, a quiet giggle sounded from her.

The moment she saw Stew, her eyes went wide as did her smile.

Victor's lips held their grin, the inspiration was beyond engulfed. He turned and snatched up his brief case. He predicted that evening he would be before his canvas and another successful novel would be in the works.

Rosangela leaned close to Stew and whispered, "He asked me to dinner."

Stew loudly questioned with shock, "What?"

She roughly slapped his arm and grumbled under her breath, "Keep it down, dammit."

Stew whispered, "What?"

She went to open her mouth just as the image of the author crossed her peripheral vision, immediately silenced. She heard the door chime then looked to opened door.

Victor paused before stepping out of the store. He turned to the side and graciously tilted his hat to his arrived inspiration, gave her his slanted smile then turned and left. There was no doubt he would again be creating that evening.

She looked to Stew who's mouth was hung open in surprise, obviously saw the suggestive smile the author gave her. She proudly said, "Told ya."

Stew questioned with disbelief, "And you said yes to him?" He aimed his thumb at the closed door.

She gave a sharp not and firmly stated, "Yes."

He tilted his head with his eyes blinking then asked, "Why?"

She gasped, surprised by his question then answer him, "Because it's damned Victor Hardway that's why." she pointed at the door then pointed at herself, "I was his final book signed from this tour and he firstly asked me to have a commemorative drink but I couldn't cause I have to finish work." she took a breath then finished,

"Then he asked me to dinner after I get off."

He laughed then quipped, "You're gonna get off alright!"

She again gasped then slapped his arm. Her surprise faded as she finally opened the book cover and read what the author had written. A sly grin crossed her red lips. She coyly stated, "Maybe."

He quickly picked up on the expression that developed over her face and the suggestion in her statement. He gasped in response then commented, "You are seriously fucked up because you're wanting to screw a guy old enough to be your pops."

She continued to grin then commented, "But he doesn't look like any pops I know and sure in the hell writes unlike any damned daddy."

He shook his head then stated, "You need therapy."

Her eyes looked to the closed door and she confidently responded, "Oh, I'm definitely going to get the therapy I need."

His final comment, "Holy shit!"

*****

(Author)

My apologies for no actual sexual content being involved with chapter but I call this chapter, foreplay. We don't just dive in and fuck, we need to take out time, build and build until we are about to explode with one touch of a fingertip!

*winks*

12