Inspiration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to her spot before the nearly empty plate she scooted.

His eyes subtly narrowed at her as she slipped on her cardigan and started to redo the buttons.

She glanced at him then mocked him with a wide smile. She casually stated, "Guess this dinner is over." she continued to smile at him, "So, I'm guessing I'll call a cab." She grabbed her bag and dug out her cell phone.

Dammit, he thought, she was the inspiration he waited for and she was prepared to basically step out of his life completely and deny him the inspiration he needed.

He caved and asked, "What is it you want?"

She coyly tilted her head as the cell phone was lowered.

He again urged, "Tell me what you want."

A voice interrupted, Joey the waiter asked, "Shall I bring the bill, Mr. Hardway?"

Victor slightly grumbled, tucked the cigar between his lips and dug into the inner pocket of his suit jacket. He jerked a credit card from his wallet and handed it to the waiter.

Joey stated, "I'll be right back, sir." The waiter left.

Victor's eyes darted to the slightly troublesome inspiration. He quickly urged, "Just tell me what you want."

Rosangela grinned, enjoyed the tension in his tone. She commented, "But you obviously refuse to change your process, so why should I tell you?"

His face became stone serious again, definitely frustrated.

She belted out a loud giggle at his expense. She never once imagined that the author of her favorite books would be desperate to call her his muse.

She cleared her throat of any further giggles and finally confessed what it would take for him to have his muse. She gave her terms, "You will fuck me before you get what you so desperately need which basically says I'll get what I want first." she lifted her hand to stop his response and continued, "But you will fuck me according to my specific instructions. You either agree or you don't. You agree, you get your muse. You don't, you lose your muse." She gestured with her hand he could give his response.

Yes, he has fucked many throughout nearly sixty years, so fucking wasn't the issue. Yet, the issue was, she was to be his muse and would fucking her beforehand ruin his creative process?

She spoke up, "Yes or no."

Typically he was the one making bargains and giving demands. He huffed while he snuffed out the cigar. He went to give an answer but Joey returned with the credit card and receipt. He snatched it from the kid's hand.

Again he went to give his answer but she then interrupted.

She looked to the waiter, "Would you be so sweet as to box all this up." She gestured to the food.

Joey nodded then started gathering the leftovers.

"Thanks," she said to the kid then looked back to Victor, "You were going to say?"

Victor's eyes again narrowed at her. He went to speak but again she interrupted.

"Oh," she said, "One more thing." she cleared her throat, "What you want, you don't get until I'm good and ready and satisfied."

His face again turned into frustrated stone.

She urged, "Okay, you can give your answer now."

He slowly exhaled, cleared his throat then forced an agreeing smile and finally gave his answer with a little hiss, "Yes."

She excitedly clapped her hands together then cheered, "That's awesome!" she then started to scoot from behind the table and stated, "You can take me home now."

His mouth slightly gaped by her statement, had intended his place not hers.

She stood up, hooked her purse over shoulder then questioned, "What?"

He snatched his fedora, placed it atop his head then rose up. He was beyond frustrated, more than he was when the damned inspiration was lacking in his life. Silent, he grabbed his trench coat.

Joey returned and handed the boxed leftovers to Rosangela who thanked him. He smiled and said goodbye then turned and left.

Rosangela commented, "Nice kid, hope you gave him a good tip."

Victor rolled his eyes then stated, "It was added to the bill."

She smiled then strutted passed him, and commented, "Hope it was a big add."

His eyes narrowed as he briefly took a moment to watch her continue strutting away. He jerked on his trench coat then followed behind her. The frustration clear in each of his steps.

*****

(Author)

Y'all frustrated with me like Victor is with Rosangela? Well, get used to being teased for that's how I roll. There needs to be foreplay before the any finale can be reached.

12