Inspiration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noted, this was going to be fun!

He made a quick move, one hand snatched the back of her hair as the other remained focused on her nipple. With a forward jerk, he crushed his lips against hers, again gave her mouth his full tongue. His fingertips again tortured her nipple with a firm pinch with the use of his trimmed nails. Immediately she squirmed in response with a muffled squeal as he continued to gag her with his lips and tongue.

Her muffled vocals continued as he kept the pressure steady over her nipple. His hand tightly fisted the bundle of black curls at the back of her head as he continued to aggressively taste the inside of her mouth with his firm tongue. He loved the vibration of each of her squeals and whines as he continue to torture her nipple.

Yet, she not once fought back with her free hands. Instead her hands grabbed tight his shoulders and dug their lengthy black nails into his skin. Though rough and painful, her body responded with excited twists of her hips. There was desire to grind her body against his, her pussy starved for stimulation be it his hands, tongue, or cock.

He roughly jerked her back, severed their lips. He lightly licked the tip of his tongue between his semi full lips, tasted the lingering flavor of her lipstick. His fingers released her nipple. Then, her hair still fisted, he shifted both their stance and faced the bed.

He released her hair then gave her a quick shove back against the bed. He lifted his hand and aimed a scolding finger down at her then demanded, "Stay!"

Her wide eyes gleamed with overwhelming lust as her head bobbed up and down in agreement to his demand. Her eyes darted in shift, watched him snatch up the handcuffs then followed as he moved around the foot of the bed. Her head arched back against the bed, eyes strained to watch his actions.

On the other side of the bed, he snapped his fingers and demanded, "Arms up!"

She smiled then stretched her arms high above her head as she continued to strain to watch him.

He grabbed one wrist, slapped on the steel cuff then tugged and brought the handcuff chain linked around the metal bed spindle followed by the other cuff latched around her wrist.

She was completely overjoyed, felt positively overloaded as her body nearly squirmed with anticipation. Her legs anxiously rubbed together as her hips slightly motioned. All her fantasies were coming to life and were being done so by her idol, the man who wrote the many bibles of erotica she read over and over, front to back. And most of her nights she would ogle his undeniably gorgeous images on the back sleeves of his book and imagine what currently took place.

Awkwardly strained, her eyes watched him as closely as possible. Her eyes focused on his hands as they undid the button of his trousers then slid down the zipper. She anxiously bit down on the side of her bottom lip as her wide eyes watched him obviously shift his footing removing his loafers. Then her eyes again focused on his hands as he drew down both his trousers and boxers.

Her brain screamed, that's Victor Hardway's rock hard cock!

She mentally praised, the years have been damned good to the author. He was a man just nearly sixty and had a body unlike any man she had seen who was three times younger than him. And before her eyes was him in his complete naked glory. Any man that has come and gone were of no comparison to the mature master before her. She was anxious to have his cock between her thighs and inside her severely over anxious pussy.

He rested his hands against her stretched arms and firmly slid them along the length of her arms then against her shoulders as he brought a knee against the bed. He lowered, pressed a kiss against her forehead then against her cheek. Gently he pressed a kiss against the corner of her lips, felt her heated breaths of excitement.

Another knee brought against the bed, he kissed fully against her mouth in that upside down position, focused lippy attention on her pierced bottom lips. He heightened the kiss, the tip of his tongue toyed with that dainty labret piercing as her lips eagerly kissed in return.

His hands moved down and firmly molded over her heaving tits. His fingers kneaded deep into the soft mounds of milky flesh, her body continuously squirmed with building excitement. His lips firmly suckled her chin as her head arched back then trailed down along the front curve of her throat, his body shifted atop the bed.

His mouth found her right tit and devoured the entirety of her erect nipple. Between his teeth he worked her nipple, the pressure and pain made her body arch up off the bed as she loudly groaned with approval. Her nipple firm between his teeth, the tip of his tongue tediously toyed as his firm left hand dragged downward over her trembling stomach.

Her hips made a quick upward shift the moment his fingertips brushed against the sensitive hairs coated over her fleshy pussy mound. Again her hips anxiously shifted the moment his fingers spread the moist lips of her pussy. Then she squealed the instant his middle finger firmly stroked against her swollen clit. The entire time her mind desperate to focus on both his actions, the pain of his teeth clenched around her nipple and wondrous sensation of his finger's slicked strokes.

He shifted his attention to her left nipple, devoured it then clenched it tightly between his teeth while probing it with the tip of his tongue. His eyes shifted and looked to her flushed face. His lips grinned, her expression was completely consumed by his actions.

He drew his hand back and she immediately gave a protesting whine. He relinquished the attention on her nipple then maneuvered himself between her thighs. His hands gripped her knees and with a jerk, spread her legs wide exposing her glistening pussy.

His eyes focused within hers, read the radiating excitement throughout the intensified blue. His hands firmly gripped above her knees, pressed his fingertips into her flesh then downward his hands pressed. He felt every tremble and twitch throughout the muscles of her thighs.

Her excitement was more than expected which heightened more of his inspiration. She was a truly unique inspiration. Yes, he fucked those three inspirational women but there was a greater difference with her. She seemed to have ignited more from him by her games. Her devious nature to disturb his creative process provoked him to do just that, his process derailed but crashed into a surprisingly refreshing direction. Perhaps fucking her beforehand was brilliant on her part. A new and pleasantly different type of spark fueled him.

His left hand continued over her abdomen as he leaned into her. His right hand moved between his own legs and firmly wrapped his fingers around his hard cock. Through the valley between her tits his hand slid then molded over the shape of her throat. He brought the tip of his cock within the spread lips of her pussy then guided the firm tip against her clit; she loudly gasped. At the base of her throat, under her chin, his hand lightly gripped which caused her to again gasp.

He leaned more, guided his cock's tip slowly stroked against her clit, her hips shifted in sync. His hand shifted upward over her chin and grazed his fingers over the light gape of her lips.

His lips formed a grin as he slid his middle finger into her mouth and felt her eagerly suck and taste her own flavor. He felt each of her pleasure filled hums vibrate around his suckled finger as he continued to stroke her clit ever so slowly with his cock tip.

His finger drew back from her mouth as he shifted the direction of his cock. His hand clasped over her mouth and firmly pinched off her nose as his cock penetrated within the juiciness of her pussy's craving hole. Hmm, he praised in thought, she was nice and tight which was a sweet surprise.

Yes, her mind praised, the sensation of his cock inside her was more than anticipated and heightened by the deliverance of sweet suffocation by his hand. She grunted as her body arched and hips shifted. Her eyes fluttered and rolled with pure intoxication, an almost euphoric sensation enraptured her mind and body.

He slowly guided his cock deep then, just as slowly, drew it back until merely the tip remained. Slowly he guided his cock returned into the soaked depths of her pussy as he leaned forward.

He tightened his suffocating grip, her grunts continued and sounded lovely. His hips shifted, began a slow rhythm probing his cock inside her. And his eyes were ever watchful of every expression of her face, the roll and flutter of her eyes, the deep flushing about her cheeks. Every little detail she gave was heavenly to his inspiration.

She felt the ache begin inside her chest, the need for air began and grew and grew with each of his steady and nearly torturous probes of his cock. Her grunted moans sounded in rhythm to hippy motions. Her legs started to anxiously press her heels into the bed as her back arched. The suffocating struggle grew as did the undoubted pleasure. Her arms jerked, the cuffs scraped loudly against the metal foot board spindle.

A sneer formed over his top lip, he had forgotten the pleasure of watching the developing struggle. He knew she fought against her need to breathe because the pleasure was more. He was in control, she had no control of the situation as she had in the past with her solo play. He was the puppet master right then and her strings would be tugged and tugged until he was finished manipulating her body.

Her grunts twisted into whines. Her body uncontrollably squirmed beneath him. Her hips desperately tried to signal more as her chest begged for air. She instinctively shook her head but inside she indulged in her dark desire to be dominated by pure sweet suffocation delivered by another. Too long she played solo where she would cave too soon to relinquish the suffocation. She wanted nothing but to cum while subdued by pure breathlessness.

He coyly asked, "Do you need to breathe?" He purposely thrust forward, felt her muffled vocal vibrate against his clasped hand.

Her mind and body fought, argued for the answer.

He demanded, "Tell me, do you need to breathe?" He thrust again, made his cock deeply known.

She reluctantly nodded.

His eyes narrowed, held his hand firm.

Her eyes grew wide as she again nodded.

He grumbled, "Fine." He swiftly pulled his hand back.

She loudly gasped and took a long deep inhale. Her body trembled and every inch uncontrollably twitched with the relief from air filling her lungs. She relaxed.

Swiftly he against clasped his hand, only gave her brief relief.

She startled and again the cuffs loudly scraped as she tugged. Her grunts were immediate. The air starvation was instantaneous.

He thrust harder and quicker, felt her pussy persistently throb against his cock which too throbbed. As he continued to thrust inside her, he used the hand clasped over her mouth for leverage then delivered his free hand between them. His thumb strategically found her severely swollen clit and worked in firm circles and her body ignited further into that glorious struggle blended perfectly with pleasure.

Again a sneer crossed his top lip as his eyes solely focused with hers which were wide with so many different conflicting emotions. He felt the build within his cock as he knew the build was growing within her steadily pulsating pussy. He knew she wanted to breathe, that was clear but he could read she wanted to cum as he kept her breathless.

He verbally encouraged her, "You don't need to breath." he sounded his own pleasure filled groan followed by announcing, "You're going to cum before I allow you to breathe." His own words stimulated him, he again groaned as he continued to pound his cock inside her, his thumb worked in sync against her clit.

She repeatedly whined against his clasped hand. Her head started to spin, her body tingled to the point of numbness until the only thing she felt was that build centered between her thighs. Her eyes squeezed tightly closed with pure focus on the combined sensations of the teasing of her clit and his cock pounding over and over with the fact she was completely denied a single breath.

He groaned, "That's it," again he groaned, "Cum, my Inspiration," he nearly panted, felt his cock on the verge of unleashing inside her, "Cum for me, my Muse!"

His words beautifully echoed in her mind. Her back arched upward and stiffened as heeled souls of her platforms buried into the bed. Her ass pressed deep against the bed. His thumb made a final stroke and cock made a deep thrust and that build was triggered and exploded. Her muffled screamed was long and drawn out as her eyes snapped wide open in almost disbelief.

Never had she came as she just did, it seemed to spread from between her thighs and blanketed her entire body. She felt the hairs throughout body tingle. Her muscles were tense but slowly relaxed as the most explosive orgasm in her life faded like that of a fizzling firework.

But he didn't release his suffocating grip.

He held her firmly under his suffocating grasp and continued to steadily pound between her severely trembling thighs. Her pussy pulsated against his cock like a rapid heartbeat. He pushed himself, felt his own build near succession. Her body beneath his started to kick and buck with panic. And the moment her hips jerked upward against him, his cock exploded. His lips gaped, brow furrowed with pleasure filled tension. That was the most powerful orgasm he had felt in some time and it was because of her.

His hand pulled back, his body jerked in response to the sensitivity the orgasm had left throughout his body.

She gasped and panted, inhale after inhale she breathed. Her body relaxed, felt weighted by the intensity of the orgasm and suffocation. She got what she requested.

Well, her lips grinned, not everything.

He relaxed as he lay himself atop her, allowed his cock to continue to throb inside her. His lips formed a dazed grin, he was beyond inspired and wanted nothing but to gather up his strength, bring her to his loft apartment and begin to create.

He brought his lips to her ear and stated, "Now, we go to my place."

She continued to grin then gave her response, "No."

His eyes flinched open then his brow furrowed with question. He lifted up and looked down at her grinning expression. He asked, "What?"

She giggled then explained, "I'm not good and satisfied yet, Mr. Hardway."

He snapped, "Bull shit!"

She slowly shook her head then explained further, "I still haven't said when you get what you want because I'm not ready to tell you."

He grumbled, "What in the hell?" he rose up on his knees, "I just fucked you the way you wanted to be fucked. That was the bargain."

She again shook her head and stated, "What you just did, yeah, that's just part of it."

His lips gaped in surprise.

She again giggled then announced, "Tonight you're going home alone." she enjoyed his shocked expression, "Then you're picking me up tomorrow night and taking me out to a movie." she continued to giggle, "And afterwards, well, you get to fuck me again then we'll see if I'm good and satisfied."

He angrily crossed his arms over his chest and glared down at her.

"Remember, Mr. Hardway," she sang up at him, "A new creative process." she slyly looked up at him, "I think by the time this is over, you'll be beyond inspired."

His lips puckered with annoyance then he grumbled, "Sure in the hell better be, dammit."

She loudly belted out a laugh.

12