Inspiration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back against him, indulged in the sensations both his hands delivered. She was willingly drowning in everything. So long she wanted that type of detailed attention from a man. So many years within the confines of a marriage built on falsehoods and never had she experienced what she truly craved and needed. Sure, she was playing a game of sorts with the author but what he gave her was more than she had ever dreamed.

He informed her with a whisper, "Time to rinse."

His hand slid back from between her thighs, reached up and removed the detachable shower head. His right hand reached down between her legs, two fingers spread her lathered pussy lips. He delivered the steady firm stream from the shower head fully against her pussy.

She loudly groaned the instant the heated water struck and stimulated her clit. Her hips anxiously shifted as he alternated the firm spray downward then upward rinsing away the soap but also tormenting her pussy. Her breaths heightened as the steady spray was held and aimed directly against her desiring pussy hole.

He drew the shower head back, delivered the spray up her torso rinsing away all the soap. Once satisfied she was clean and rinsed, he returned the shower head in its place.

Again his lips were at her ear and he announced, "Now time to give you what you want."

Her eyes opened, curious to his plan. She felt him step back away from her. Her eyes curiously shifted side to side. She inquired, "And how exactly are you going to do that, Mr. Hardway?"

She quickly held her breath, heard a very distinctive sounds she had heard numerous times during solo moments. Her eyes slowly widened as the sound continued. Her heart quickened with excitement which also began to pulse between her thighs. She released her breath. For all those years she simply fantasized about what was about to happen.

Her head slightly titled back as her eyes lifted. Above her came into view the opening of a clear plastic bag. Her lips twitched into an anticipating grin. Her eyes wide, she watched the plastic opening lower towards her head. Every inch of her body was riddled with excitement. Her breathing already heightened.

She closed her eyes, indulged in the long away sensation of someone else lowering a plastic bag over her head. The clean new plastic scent was made heavier by the steam within the shower and filled her senses and stimulated further her excitement.

She felt the bag's opening slip around her neck, brushed against her damp shoulders. Her eyes slowly opened to peer through clear plastic with the exterior beaded by water.

He released the bag but brought his hands against the sides of her plastic encased face. His fingers massaged against the plastic, heard her pleasingly hum. He pressed himself against her, listened to her deep breaths with each exhale filled with a delighted hum of pleasure.

His lips brushed against the plastic covering her ear as his hands slid from the sides of her face to the sides of her neck. He cunningly asked, "How many times have you done this to yourself, hmm?"

Her smile broadened, his question only triggered her excitement higher. She breathed, "Too many..." she took a breath, "...times to count."

He grinned as his fingers slowly gathered the plastic at the base of her neck. He asked, "How often have you imagined me doing this?"

She felt the plastic gather sealed around her neck. Her breaths reflected off the bag's interior and lightly billowed it outward. She replied with a deep exhale, "Every time."

He slightly chuckled then hummed with approval. He commented, "Now it's no longer a fantasy, my Muse." He listened closely as her breaths grew deeper, the plastic softly crinkled within the sounds of the shower.

She quickly stated, "No it's not."

His hands released the bag and drew back.

She stood with her body already trembling with overwhelming excitement as she took in what steamy air slipped in through the loosened bag hem. So many of her fantasies were being so beautifully brought to life because of the author and artist Victor Hardway. All her fantasies he helped create in her mind were now becoming real.

Her eyes again widened, saw the motion pass the steam fogged bag. The distinct feel of one of her trusted collars was felt pressed back against the front of her throat then she heard the distinct click, the bag sealed.

Her eyes relaxed as she focused on her every breath while within the confines of the steamy bag. Her entire body tingled with excitement as it relaxed within the euphoria of all those fantasies being realized.

She hummed within a deep exhale, his hands pressed against her forearms then slowly slid upward against her damp skin. Her head slightly leaned forward, eyes fluttered as she was further brought into the intoxication of breathless seduction.

His hands molded over the shape of her shoulder then swiftly she was spun around, her bare feet sloshed against the water. His hands grabbed the sides of her plastic covered face, he stepped forward and she shuffled backwards. Her back pressed back against the tiled wall as his left hand reached down and turned off the shower and water.

Silence, accept for the sounds of her deep breaths and the soft crinkling as the plastic expanded then lightly collapsed. Her eyes saw only the blurred image of his face through the fogged plastic but she knew he was focused on her face and that thought heightened her experienced. To have another watch and study her as she slowly suffocated within the stale confines of a plastic bag was beyond what she had imagined. It was beyond giving control to another, she relinquished everything to him.

Both hands were again against the sides of her face, his thumbs pressed and massaged the moist plastic against her cheeks, felt the heat of her skin through the thin layer. He had always been fascinated with the breath play fetish but rarely found a single woman willing to explore that intriguing fetish. It was the first time he had personally witnessed the beauty of such a lovely face encased and surrounded by plastic. He was an artist and details were a must.

His fingertips lightly traced against the smooth plastic as if he were in use of an artist pencil creating those detailed lines. His dark eyes shifted in study, watched closely every motion the plastic gave in response to her breaths. He listened to every sound, her deep inhales and exhales, and every subtle difference within each.

His index finger traced along the light gape of her lips, pressed through the plastic and felt the plastic's every motion with each of her breaths. His mind could envision recreating that very image over the thick textured paper with a charcoal pencil.

He felt the smooth hardness of her labret through the slick plastic, his eyes focused on her mouth. He watched how the plastic lightly kissed over the shape of her full mouth, very subtly inhaled within the gape of her lips. He leaned and kissed his lips against the breath motioned plastic then pressed them firmly the moment she inhaled. Her lips instinctively kissed in return as he was mesmerized by the sensation of the thin layer of plastic separating their lips.

Though she struggled to keep in control of her breaths, her lips feverishly kissed his. She loudly hummed, loved the moment his tongue pressed the plastic deep passed her lips. Through her nose she struggled with each inhale, felt the plastic press in attempt to seal off her nose. Soon her mind fumbled between the need to be relieved of suffocation and desire to continue to be subdued further by it.

Through his kiss he asked, "Do you need to air?" He listened to her groan, felt and heard her every struggling breath as he continued smother her with his kiss. He urged, "Tell me." He listened to her grunt a quick 'hmm-hmm'.

He drew his lips back, took in the visual of the plastic molded against the features of her face. He firmly stated, "Yes or no?"

She bobbed her head, her hands twisted against the cuffs.

He leaned against her, his hands firmly grabbed the sides of her face to prevent any further nods. He instructed, "Say yes or no."

She whined, anxious and desperate for air as the plastic was suctioned against against her face. She pushed herself and verbally grunted, "Yes!"

He grinned and simply said, "Okay."

She gasped the moment the collar was undone and the plastic pealed back from her nose and mouth. She heavily drew air into her chest, her body trembled from the dose of needed air. Her eyes rolled and fluttered, from both relief and overwhelming excitement.

He firmly pressed his hands against her heaving tits, loved the feel of each of her deep breaths. He kneaded his fingers deep into the plump flesh as his palms pressed flat against her erect nipples.

His own breaths were heightened by excitement, she was far more inspirational than any of his past muses. She encouraged his creativity to its limits and expanded his fetish and erotic world. She was the muse he always longed to have in his life. She was change but in most rewarding way imaginable. There was no limit with her, she made his imagination without limits.

He drew up the plastic far enough to crush his lips against hers. Her breaths vibrated against exploring tongue. His hands reached down and grabbed firmly her ass as he pressed himself against her. He let it be known how she truly inspired him by the firm press of his hard cock.

For her inspirational entrance into his world, he wanted to show his appreciation and give her exactly everything she wanted.

His lips drew back as his hand slid the bag down over her face. He announced, "One more time." He listened to her excitedly groan with approval as his hands snapped the collar snugly sealing the bag around her throat.

He crouched, devoured her left nipple as his left hand tormented the other. He firmly suckled her nipple then pinched it between his teeth and listened to gasp as her hips anxiously shifted.

Lower he crouched, kissed and suckled a trail down her trembling stomach. His knees lowered down against the shower floor. His pressed a kiss against the dampened hair of her sweet pussy mound then used his fingers to expose the freshly cleaned clit. He brought his lips over her swollen clit and suckled, her hips shifted the moment she loudly groaned.

Her head leaned back as her breaths were deep within that suffocating plastic. Each exhale sounded a loud groan in response to his mouthy attention of her clit. Her eyes rolled and fluttered continuously as she felt the wondrous and firm flicks from the tip of his tongue. Her head twisted to the side, her breaths grew quicker with his alternating actions from firm suckles from his lips to the quick flicks from his tongue.

Her eyes snapped open the moment she felt him deliver two fingers deep into her slick pussy. She felt the plastic begin to flutter against her damp skin, her breaths became erratic. Her body tingled from head to toe as her hips found rhythm with his mouthy and fingering actions. She started to grunt with each inhale and whine with every exhale.

Her hands tightly fisted as every inch of her body tensed. She deeply inhaled through her nose, gathered the plastic formed to the contours of her face. Her upper back pressed firm against the wall as her center back arched. She released her breath but quickly inhale through her nose to again form the plastic into an airtight second skin.

Her mind completely switched, focused on the breathless orgasm that was about to erupt. She held herself tightly sealed within the plastic as a firm flick of his tongue and deep plunge of his fingers ignited her pussy to cum.

A high pitched squeal managed passed the tightened plastic as her pussy's explosion ripped outward and sent all her muscles into a trembling fit as her body stiffened. Her knees unlocked and she slid down the wall until her rear struck the shower floor.

Swiftly came release, she loudly inhaled the moment the bag was pulled from over her head. Her body relaxed though every muscle continued to tremble.

Her eyes lazily opened and looked to his pleased expression. She mumbled, "Better than ten thousand dollars."

He chuckled with a shake of his head.

Rosangela lay on her stomach eyeing Mr. Hardway. Both were on her bed under the covers, he on his back with a hand tucked behind his head and eyes closed. She just lay with her legs bent up at the knees and ankles locked while propped on her elbows. She was in awe of the fact that Mr. Victor Hardway was in her bed and just performed the most mind blowing oral sex of her life.

Her head tilted and she questioned, "Are you sure you're gonna be sixty?"

He chuckled but didn't open his eyes and simply said, "Yes."

She rolled onto her side and continued to eye him. She commented, "You don't act like it."

He again chuckled though his brow frowned. He asked, "And how is a sixty year old supposed to act?"

She thought for a second then replied, "Okay, well, you ain't no ordinary soon to be sixty year old."

He grinned then commented, "I'll take that."

She rolled onto her back then announced, "You're place tomorrow night."

His eyes opened and shifted her direction. He questioned, "My place, for real?"

She nodded, her eyes on the ceiling, then said, "Yep."

His grin broadened then his eyes looked to the ceiling. Finally, he thought.

Her eyes shifted and looked to his satisfied smirk. Her lips formed a grin then she added, "You're making me a candlelight dinner."

His grin quickly faded then his eyes closed as his brow tensed accentuating the center lines. His lips momentarily pressed together then his tongue lightly licked them.

He reluctantly opened his eyes and looked at her smug grin. He questioned, "I am?"

She nodded with her grin wide then added further to her announcement, "You're gonna make a really nice Italian dinner. Dessert too."

She again rolled onto her side, eyed his annoyed expression. She explained further, "See the roommates are coming back tomorrow and so we can't come back here because I don't want them sticking their noses in our business."

He closed his eyes of her adorable but annoying grin.

She rested a hand on his subtly haired chest and started to toy with the hairs between his pecs. She stated further, "Well, so I figured why not your place." she leaned as she ogled his annoyed expression, "I'd love to see your place. See where the master makes his naughty magic." She watched his lips try to stiffen back a smile.

He groaned, "Fine."

She chirped, "Yay!" She quickly hugged herself against him, the side of her face against his chest.

Her expression softened as her eyes somewhat stared blankly forward.

Sadly, throughout her thirty years of life, what she experienced so far with Victor Hardway was the intimacy she lacked. She shared more about her secret side to the author than her ex husband and past relationships. But, what did it truly mean?

When Victor Hardway receives what he needs, would she just become another portrait on his book cover and name in an erotic story? Was her little bargaining game going to leave her empty handed once it was played out?

She blinked the moment she felt his arms move around her. Her lips softly smiled, felt his hand gently brush against the side of her damp hair.

12