Inspiration Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind took in every given detail. Each motion of her chest, each deep breath could be felt pressing her hot flesh against the interior of the tight corset. The sounds of her deep inhales and soft hums with each exhale, all in rhythm to the motion of her chest. The distinct but very subtle sound of the vinyl as it was pressed against by her heaving tits. Every lovely detail was further stimulation to his inspiration.

His hands motioned, molded over the smooth vinyl cups and pressed his fingertips deeps into the fleshy mounds that nearly spilled over the top hem of the corset. Higher his hands moved, palms pressed against her smooth pale skin. Up the side slopes of her neck his hands slid then stopped just under her chin. One hand slid back and grabbed the tousle of hair at the nap of her neck as the other gripped her throat. Against his lips he felt hers lightly gape with a gasp.

His eyes opened and looked into hers, saw the lovely spark of pure sexual excitement intensify the blue.

Her hands had moved down against his upper arms and gripped. Her eyes flinched wider the moment she felt him very slightly increase the pressure against her throat, with a gasp she held her breath.

He spoke, "That's why you are my inspiration." his eyes took in every remarkable detail of her facial expression, "You have the most expressive features." he watched her lips lift into a subtle approving smile then he added, "And out of all my inspirations, you're the only one to give me smile."

His hand swiftly left her throat then effortlessly moved between her thighs. With ease he pushed two fingers deep within the slickness of her pussy and her response was heavenly to his artist eyes.

Her lips again gaped with the sound of a pleasure filled gasp but her smile broadened. Her eyes lightly fluttered, just the swift action and sensation of his fingers sent her body into a tizzy. She was unable to stop her hips from giving a quick grind against his penetrated fingers.

His lips slightly sneered with an approving smirk then he stated, "Exactly my point." he tightened his grip of her hair, slightly arched her head back as his lips brushed against hers, "You give to me more than any of them had." he drew his fingers back but swiftly plunged them returned inside and felt her hips again grind, "You are the perfect muse, Rosangela, for you give me what they couldn't." he firmly pressed his thumb against her swollen clit, "Complete inspiration."

She released a soft pleasure infused whine as her hips again instinctively shifted in desire for more. Then he drew his hand back, she gave a protesting whine. Her eyes opened and looked into the dark depths of his. She watched closely as he brought his pussy slicked fingers to his grinning lips.

Passed his lips he slid his fingers, instantly tasted her unique sexual flavor strike his palate. He hummed as he drew his finger from his mouth. His eyes locked with hers and he praised, "I can even taste the complete inspiration."

He swiftly crushed his lips against hers, shared the subtle taste of her sex with the use of his tongue. Then, just a swiftly, he drew back.

Both hands fisted her hair as he pressed himself firm against her. His eyes held hers as he requested, "Allow me to unleash a sample of my complete inspiration you've given me." he slightly crouched then slowly rose to grind his hard cock near her center, "Grant me some release tonight, just some. Let me photograph you, nothing more."

She was nearly breathless already from how damned overloaded he already made her body. Her lips formed a grin, read clearly his desperate need to create within his large eyes. She questioned him, "Only a sample?"

He nodded and replied, "Yes, just a sample, nothing more."

She again questioned with a deep breath, "And only photos, nothing else?"

He again nodded and agreed, "Yes."

Her grin broadened then she bargained, "I let you have some inspirational release but you'll fuck me the way I want to be fucked afterwards, right?"

He eagerly nodded then added his own bargaining chip, "Oh, yes, I'll fuck you without question but during my granted release," his sneer tensed, "I want to make you breathless and capture your every expression."

She briefly thought then stated, "Sounds good to me." She gave him an approving wide smile with an intrigued lift of her brow.

Author Note:

Apologies for the cliffhanger. Actually, no apologies. Foreplay, my friends, foreplay. We've had our dinner with a little appetizer treat as precursor to dessert.

12