Inspiration Ch. 06

Story Info
The four senses: Touch, Taste, Smell, & Cumming!
5.1k words
4.78
10.9k
2
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

All and any Breath Play displayed in this story and all MY stories should NEVER be attempted without the proper education and caution and precautions and trustworthy partner.

EDUCATION IS KEY!

Author Note:

This chapter is dedicated to a particular correspondent I've had the recent pleasure sharing feedback with. She'll know who she is!

MUCH LOVE & ALWAYS PLAY SAFE!

*****

Around and around, wrap by snug wrap the red silk rope bound Rosangela's wrists.

It was the first time in her life she ever experienced the sensation of rope bondage and the experience was beyond her imagination or expectations. She was in awe, not only about being bound by the brilliant red rope but completely awed by the concentration and focus throughout Victor Hardway's expression.

She felt as if she were truly witnessing the development of true art as his hands worked the rope expertly. His eyes were focused and followed every motion of his hands and fingers. She could almost see the reflection of his actions within the nearly black depths of his brown eyes. She realized, she was taking part of his true artistic medium, an artist who worked with the softness of silken rope in a chosen brilliant red.

Her eyes and head followed each of his movements as his hands intricately coiled the rope around and around the length of her arms. She anticipated the moment the two ends of the rope would come together, curious to where they would meet on her body.

Every brush of his fingertips sent her anticipation higher and each twist and wrap of the rope raised the level even higher. She felt as if she were a blank human canvas being swirled by pure red that grew more and more vibrant against the paleness of her skin and the pure black of the vinyl corset.

Once her arms were snugly coiled by the rope they were guided raised above her head. The binding around her wrists was attached to a dangling hook which was linked by rope with a pulley rigging bolted to the high ceiling of the loft bedroom.

Her eyes peered forward as he stepped back then watched as he turned and moved towards a brick foundation beam. Her eyes remained wide, watched him unwrap a rope from the hook bolted to the brick. Her head slowly titled back as her eyes peered upward at the pulley.

The pulley moved, the rope linked to her wrists was guided. Bit by bit she felt the rope begin to tug as the pulley softly squeaked with its turns. Slowly, the rope tensing, she rose up on her knees while atop the bed. Her arms straightened at the elbows as the rope was guided tighter and higher. Soon she was on her knees, unable to lower by the firm tension.

Her head dropped and eyes looked to him as he snugly secured the rope wrapping it around the wall hook. Her heart quickly pounded as it raced within her chest which steadily heaved. The fleshy mounds of her tits were more exposed by the upward stretch of her arms, nipples half exposed.

Her eyes remained widely focused on him, watched him momentarily remove his fedora then remove the v-neck sweater.

Atop his head the fedora was returned then he returned before her.

Without skipping a beat, he returned to his masterful art of coiling and wrapping her body with the lengthy rope. Crisscrossed over her chest, the rope was twisted and snug between her vinyl encased tits. Around her torso the rope was wrapped then knotted as he worked down to the curve of her hips.

She was silent throughout it all, focused on him and his undoubted concentration of his expertise. Each little tightening tug of the rope jolted her excitement. Every twist and knot secured her further within his artistic vision. She felt every graze of his hands and fingers as the rope was brought into the crease of her thighs and hips. The silken rope rubbed against the outer sides of her anticipating pussy, stimulating the neatly trimmed hairs and silky against the cleanly shaven bikini line.

The roping of red throughout her body was finished. The rope secured in a harness form, it was given a final knotting at her hips.

He took a step back on bare feet and admired the bold red which played beautifully against her pale skin and the rich black of the corset. Yes, he thought, perfect.

He stepped further back, neared the tripod with the camera set atop. Behind the tripod and camera he stepped. His eye peered at her through the camera lens, perfectly he adjusted the angle and focus. His finger pressed a button.

Her eyes blinked upon the sound of the first camera click which was followed within seconds by another then another. She refocused on him, he had left the tripod, the camera left to automatically snap photos at a steady rate. She watched as he stepped to the open doorway of a what she assumed was a closet.

Her eyes frowned then she questioned, "What ya doing?" She continued to frown, he said nothing and entered the closet.

She took a deep breath, in a quite precarious situation she was in. She was basically bound helpless, only use was the lower half of her body. There was no choice but to sit there propped on her knees while the camera continuously snapped photos.

He stepped out the closet with another tripod and different camera then approached the bed.

She immediately recognized in his hand was a video camera and questioned, "Making a movie?"

He set up the tripod, glanced at her with a grin then explained, "Since you've come into my inspirational line of sight," he proceeded to set up the video camera, "Many things have changed." his eyes looked into hers and held them, "Isn't that what you suggested, a change in my process?"

A deceptively innocent smile crossed her lips then with a nod, she agreed, "Yeah, I did."

He focused on the video camera, checked the focus and stated, "Well, change achieved."

He stepped around the video camera.

Through the eye of the recording video camera Rosangela's brightly red entwined torso was in perfect view as he stepped up to her.

She slightly had to peer up at him, loved the focused expression within the detailed features of his handsome face, especially his eyes. His eyes were always the one direct feature she always admired within all those author images at the back of his many books. His eyes were the most expressive but became more so when every other distinct feature about his face came to life which she witnessed throughout those short few days.

His eyes shifted in the direction his hand lifted and aimed towards. His right hand index fingertip very lightly touched against the smooth labret pierced within the center of her full bottom lip. As if the tip of an artist's pencil, he feathery traced his fingertip over the very edge her mouth's lovely shape.

Eyes focused on his actions, he confessed, "I never considered videoing until now." his fingertip pressed along the crease of her lips, "I want to capture every little detail in any way imaginable at my disposal until I'm permitted to capture you on canvas."

She loved his voice, the manner he spoke and his tone. There was such a difference hearing the voice of the man who fed all her fantasies with the written word. She had always tried to imagine his voice but was so pleased that she was far from what it truly was, for his voice was much more than expected.

Her eyes studied him as his did her then they shifted as he stepped to the right.

He lifted his hand and gestured she had to wait with his finger.

His bare feet stepped silently over the sealed concrete floor, moved to an antique side table.

He lifted the lid of an intricately carved cigar box, removed a cigar then closed the lid. He tucked the cigar between his lips as he turned, dug his lighter from his pants pocket.

His eyes focused on her as he lit the cigar. He deeply inhaled as the cigar glowed cherry then returned the lighter into his pocket. His hand reached back to the brass handle of the side table drawer. Without deviating his eyes from her, the drawer was slid open then he reached inside fetching something particular which was quickly tucked into his pants pocket.

Drawer closed, he casually strolled her direction, drew back the cigar then exhaled and questioned with a puff of smoke, "Do you or have you ever smoked?" His hand reached and fetched the amber toned ashtray from the chair side table. He continued forward.

Her mind screamed, he was beyond sexy when he smoked those fragrant cigars and more so that he was shirtless wearing his signature fedora.

She answered with a confession, "I'm an opportunist smoker as in on occasions with friends."

He continued to step forward with slow casual steps, took another lengthy drag. Another stream of smoke, he asked, "Have you heard of forced smoking?"

Her eyes slightly frowned, she heard the term, and answered, "Yeah."

He grinned, stopped just near the corner of the bed. Curiously his head titled then he inquired, "How far have you gone into breath play?"

She thought for a moment, wondered what was with all the questions. Her eyes trailed a bit, felt somewhat awkward having a Q&A session in the midst of her being bound and stretched while propped on her knees. She was definitely ready to get the show on the road.

Back to his curious expression her eyes returned then she asked, "Why?"

He answered with another question, "Have you gone beyond bagging or is that all you have experienced, besides the little hand over mouth trick?" He took another casual drag followed by an exhale through his nostrils.

Her lips slightly puckered as her eyes suspiciously narrowed at him. She questioned him, "What ya getting at?"

"Hmm," he hummed, stepped before her and took another drag. He held the smoke and asked, "Tonight," he set the cigar in the ashtray then touched the side of her face, dragged his fingertips down along the oval shape, "How would you like for me to make you breathless?" He slowly exhaled through his nose.

Her eyes continued to eye him with suspicion then she commented, "I'm predicting you have your own idea concerning how, Mr. Hardway, and," she slightly tugged against the rope making the pulley chime, "I have no means to stop your idea but," she tilted her head, "I bet, you're experience with all this goes way beyond mine."

He smirked, took a drag, then exhaled and slyly questioned, "Are you granting me freedom to do as I please?"

She quickly answered with a reminder, "A little release, Mr. Hardway, not full release." she slyly grinned and added, "Well, you can have a full release when you fuck me." then she stated, "But, as for my breathlessness," her brow curiously lifted, "That you have the freedom to choose."

He took a lengthy drag with a deep inhale then slowly exhaled with a drawn out huff of annoyance. There was a little glimmer of hope for a minute that he just might receive complete freedom with his creativity. His eyes glanced at the unused canvas perched on the easel then returned to her.

Another drag, he agreed, "Fine."

Widely she smiled up at him.

He stepped to the side of the bed and stated, "First a warm up, hmm?"

He maneuvered onto the bed behind her, set the ashtray down beside him then flicked an ash. Taking another drag from the cigar, he dug his hand in to his pants pocket then withdrew a brilliant red silk. He tucked the cigar between his lips and teeth then maneuvered his arms between hers and her head.

Her eyes shifted upward, saw the bright red. Her eyes looked forward as the red moved before her eyes. Her lips formed an intrigued grin.

He pressed the makeshift blindfold over her eyes, guided the ends back and worked them into a snug knot. He explained with suggestion, "Lets focus on the senses of touch, sound, and smell, hmm."

The blindfold secure, he brought his left hand down against the full outer roundness of her left ass cheek as the right drew the cigar back from his lips, flicked an ash into the ashtray. Very lightly he massaged his hand in circles against the plump flesh of her ass and subtly kneaded his fingers.

He instructed, "Focus on what you're feeling, what I'm making you feel."

She continued to grin, lightly chewed the side of her bottom lip. Without knowledge of what was developing in his mind made the scenario all the more exciting. Her blindness raised the excitement bar further. His questions were hints, she knew that much but oblivious to the extent of what those hints meant. She simply indulged in every step, the sensation of his warm hand against the bare flesh of her ass was a tender beginning.

A loud crack with an instant sting caused her to loudly gasp with surprise. Her eyes were wide behind the blindfold, felt the lingering sting against her ass. Her head snapped to the right but nothing could be seen but she heard a definite amused chuckle come from him.

Another strong crack was heard and definitely felt across her ass, her body shook and the pulley clanged. The sting lasted longer as his hand gently massaged the cracked cheek of her ass.

Again another quick and loud crack, she loudly gasped with a mingled groan. The sting tingled across the three times struck cheek of her ass.

Another sudden and harsh crack against the same stinging cheek caused her to slightly whine with another gasped groan. The growing sting seemed to send a burst of tingles to shiver over her and gather within the moistening center between her tensing thighs.

He flicked the cigar ash. His left hand abandoned her reddened ass cheek, moved up against the smooth vinyl of her back then upward onto her bare neck. His fingers lightly massaged against the gathered ringlets then gripped a handful and jerked her head back. He leaned, brought the cigar to his lips then took a lengthy drag filling his lungs.

Her lips were lightly gaped as steady heightened breaths breathed passed. Her eyes shifted blindly behind the blindfold. She could smell the fragrant aroma from his cigar.

She felt him tighten the grip of her hair then guide her head turned his direction. She smelled the heavy smoke, felt it blow against her lips then lightly tasted it as she inhaled.

He took another lengthy drag then brought his lips nearly touching hers. He slowly exhaled against her parted lips.

She again inhaled, the cigar smoke moved passed her lips then filled her mouth with the rich flavor. She felt the thin smoke fill her lungs, held her breath for a moment then exhaled. She had tasted that flavor many times when kissed by him which now became another signature that represented him.

Again he took another lengthy drag but this time he pressed his lips against hers and exhaled the smoke directly passed her lips. As she inhaled he firmly kissed her, delivered his tongue full into her mouth.

He felt her hold her breath as he continued to kiss her. Steadily he kissed her, provoking her to hold the smoke as long as she could. He listened to her softly groan the moment she exhaled, tasted the very thin smoke against his exploring tongue.

He drew back then brought the tip of his nearly completed cigar to her lips. He watched her instinctively bring her lips around the cigar tip. His lips grinned, the cherry of the cigar brightened as she deeply inhaled. Then he instructed, "Hold it."

She did as told, held the inhaled smoke deep inside her chest. The bed slightly shifted.

He quickly snuffed out the cigar. His right hand tightened the grip of her hair then swiftly he clasped his hand over her mouth and pinched off her nose. His lips grinned the moment he listened to grunt in response, her body startled and caused the pulley to chime.

She again grunted, her chest tensed as she was forced to hold the smoky air inside her chest by his firmly clasped hand. Behind the blindfold her eyes remained wide.

She heard about such things as forced smoking but never thought she would experience it. Such a new rush for her and her body. Plain and simple suffocation has always been her experience but with the addition of the smoke, a new high developed and aroused her body to a new level.

He held firm, her mouth latched by his hand and nose pinched off. He achieved his own rush which was delivered by the control he so loved and enjoyed to conduct. Each of her grunts heightened his rush, each grunt came quicker and louder as the suffocation was prolonged. Yet, her body beautifully responded, the pulley chimed with each of her excited hippy grinds.

His hand finally released her, she loudly gasped with a quick inhale. Each following breath was quick and erratic but her body was overjoyed. A lazy and dazed smile formed over her lips.

A quiver jolted over her the moment his hand released her hair. Her head subtly dropped back, her every muscle felt relaxed by the rush of air filling her steadily heaving chest.

She felt him move against her from behind, his right arm moved around her cinched waist. Her head lifted, his lips were felt against her ear and she again quivered with anticipation of hearing his voice within the blindfold's darkness.

He pressed his right hand firm against her abdomen, enjoyed the slick smoothness of the black vinyl and feel of her body heat penetrated through the thick material.

He spoke into her ear, "That was just a little sample of forced smoking." his left hand moved to the base of her throat, "Since I'm only allowed some release, the full experience will have to wait."

He slid his hand up from the base of her throat, guided her head back against his bare shoulder. He again spoke, "But I'm far from finished with my permitted little release."

Her lips again smiled and she breathed, "Yay."

His lips smirked in response to her simple comment that only provoked him to continue. Again, his hand clasped over her mouth and pinched of her nose. Her reaction was immediate, she sounded a muffled groan as her body again startled and caused the pulley to again chime.

He held her suffocated as his right hand very slowly inched down her abdomen as her hips again excitedly shifted. He nearly chuckled in her ear with question, "You want my hand between your legs, don't you?" He listened to her grunt in attempt to answer as her head struggled to nod.

His fingertips brushed against the hair coating her soft pussy mound then slowly inched further down as her hips eagerly begged. His middle finger very lightly brushed against the crease of her pussy lips, felt the dampness.

He released the pinch of her nose, she swiftly inhaled through her flared nostrils as she whined with relief. But the moment she inhaled a second time her nose was again firmly pinched with his hand firm over her mouth. The ache in her just was immediate but her mind focused where his hand tormentingly remained, desperately waited for his touch within the slickness of her desiring pussy.

His grin broadened, indulged in her muffled vocals. He slyly, with tormenting purpose, slipped his middle finger within the slicked lips of her pussy, only brought the pad against her heated and swollen clit but refused to stimulate. He listened to her muffled whine and chuckled in her ear, knew how badly she wanted her clit stroked as he suffocated her.

He stated, "Not yet." Again he chuckled the moment she loudly whined through his clasped hand.

His hand drew back from her pussy, again she whined. Then he fully released her from suffocation.

She immediately breathed as heavily as possible yet she groaned with frustration. She felt his fingers undo the blind fold and in seconds she was able to open her eyes. Her eyes immediately shifted his direction the moment she felt him get off the bed. She commented, "You're mean."

He loudly chuckled, strolled back to the side table.

She nearly panted as her eyes glared at him then stated, "That's just wrong to do that."

He laughed, slid open another drawer with his back to her.

12