Inspiration Ch. 3

Story Info
The evening, & their kinky pleasure, continue.
1.7k words
4.22
24.3k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers

"Need any help with that?" Margarite chirped merrily, moving aside to allow Elizabeth to seat herself comfortably between Jon's open legs. Elizabeth placed the new toy on his chest, giving him a few moments to contemplate what was to come. She scooted forward, her knees bent and her legs over his thighs.

"Actually, yes, that would be nice," she replied, leaning back until her body was horizontal and her head near the other end of the futon.

"Here, let's make sure this is comfortable," Margarite began, reaching for the lubricant. "For all concerned, of course," she continued, spreading the shiny liquid the length of the two-headed device. Elizabeth suppressed most of a giggle, and she thought she heard Jon sigh in resigned contentment. After completing the preparations, she sat on the edge of the mattress, and turned to face the gap between her friends' bodies, surveying the smoothly shaved pussy and the equally hairless balls that were now facing each other. Margarite began with Elizabeth, stroking the outer lips of her wet and ready vagina, barely brushing against the clitoris in her wanderings. Elizabeth closed her eyes and smiled, loving both the sensations of the present and the anticipation of what was to follow.

Margarite used one hand to spread the lips, and the other to put one end of the double dildo at the entrance to Elizabeth's pussy. "Watch this, Jon," she said. "I want you to see it before you have the privilege of feeling it yourself." The man raised his upper body and propped himself half-upright on his elbows. He could see it all perfectly, and he felt the chains squeeze his hardening cock, as it continued to swell, in response to the sight before him. The weight of the two locks was a constant reminder of his role in this dramatic triad.

Margarite began slowly pushing the rubber cock into Elizabeth's accommodating cunt. The lube made it slide in even easier than it would have from just the benefit of her juices, and soon half of the foot-long toy was embedded in her.

"Now, lie back and take the rest of it, SlutSir," Margarite instructed Jon. He laid back and offered his ass to her.

As she had with Elizabeth, Margarite began with her hands, running them lightly up his thighs. When she reached his cock, balls and eager to be fucked ass, she teased him with her well-lubed index finger , but stopped just short of actual entry. His hips raised several times in anticipation of a thrust that was withheld until she had the toy in position. Then, his wait ended as she held it in place while commanding him to move onto it. Torn between the desire for complete entry and the need to allow his ass time to adjust, Jon pushed himself gradually onto the deliciously thick and firm cock.

Elizabeth could feel her lover's motions through the toy as it slid into his ass. In a moment, Margarite's hand was no longer between them, and only a small portion of the two-headed model penis could be seen between the couple. "Oh, yes, that is quite nice," Margarite said, as she rose from the mattress to open a drawer in the chest. She retuned to the futon and her companions with a wrapped condom, which she was opening. "I really like the way those chains decorate your cock, SlutSir," the Domme continued, "But I suspect that they would be somewhat uncomfortable to a partner. Let's see if this will take care of that." She removed the rolled circle of latex from the foil, and lowered it over Jon's chain-wrapped and erect cock.

He moaned as the snug fit of the condom made links of the thin chain bite into him. Margarite ran her hand down the length of the chained and sheathed shaft, testing whether the layer of latex had made the new surface texture more pleasant. She smiled, apparently satisfied with the result. "Now, give me your arms," she said, " you are going to sit up and both be fucked by this lovely device Elizabeth was clever enough to bring for us tonight."

Margarite took Jon's left arm in her right hand, and Elizabeth's right arm in her left hand, and helped both of them rise to a sitting position, with the double dildo still buried deep in each of them. Elizabeth reached for Jon, and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, and causing the toy to move another half-inch into her very wet pussy. For the first time since the night's scene began, Jon and Elizabeth kissed, long and deep.

"Do you like being fucked with me as much as you like being fucked by me?" Elizabeth whispered to her lover, as they began a slow rocking motion, forward and back, feeling the toy shift each time they moved.

"Oh yes, Mistress, thank you" he replied, leaning back while she leaned forward. Still wrapped in each other's arms, they formed an erotic seesaw which Margarite was watching closely. Elizabeth knew that her friend was bisexual, but she also knew that Margarite did not normally enjoy intercourse with males. She said she felt much too dominated with a dick inside her, and, unlike Elizabeth and Jon, Margarite was not a switch. Still, it appeared to Elizabeth that she was clearly into the voyeuristic pleasures of seeing her companions ride the double dildo.

The lovely tension of impending orgasm was building in Elizabeth. Although she could exercise a high degree of control over her own responses, there was a time when she just had to let go and be carried away on the waves of sensation. She knew that time was fast approaching. "I am going to come soon, Jon," she said, "go over with me. Come with me, now."

The wave that had been building In both of them broke then, and they held each other tighter, pushing down hard on the cock which joined them, savoring the shivers and cries of both themselves and each other. While the aftershocks were still being felt by both of them, Margarite shed her remaining clothing and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning forward to kiss Elizabeth and then Jon. "That was great to watch, very erotic, very exciting," she cooed in a soft voice, while stroking her female friend's face, and leaning her head on Jon's shoulder. He turned to kiss her forehead, pushing back a red strand which had escaped the confines of her chignon.

Elizabeth smiled and replied "It was pretty erotic to experience as well. You should try it sometime." She paused, then added, "If you think you would enjoy it."

" You might be surprised by what I would enjoy," the Domme replied, with a lascivious grin. "You need to lie back now so I can find some nice things to enjoy on both of you." The lovers released each other and reclined until their backs were once again on the futon. "Now, you will show me your gratitude, SlutSir," she continued, turning to straddle Jon's face. While on her knees and still a few inches above his mouth, she leaned forward to take Elizabeth's hands and pull her back to a sitting posture. As the two women kissed, Margarite lowered her wet and swollen pussy onto his waiting mouth.

Elizabeth was more than familiar with Jon's enthusiasm for oral sex, both giving and receiving. Feeling Margarite shiver, she could well imagine how his warm, flat tongue was exploring every sweet mound and fold hidden beneath the trimmed auburn curls of pubic hair. When they broke the kiss, Margarite smiled and sighed with the pleasure of his oral services. "My SlutSir is good, isn't he?" Elizabeth asked. A murmured "um hum" was her only reply. Margarite's eyes were closed now, as she focused on the sharp pleasure of having her erect clitoris licked and sucked. Elizabeth bowed her head to kiss Margarite's neck, shoulders, and breasts before taking a hard nipple between her lips. The three of them formed an erotic circle encompassing anal, vaginal and oral passion.

Margarite had told both of them that she never reached orgasm with a partner, only when she was alone in her bed or watching porn films, solo, at home. Although Elizabeth could not imagine such a thing herself, she had no doubt that Margarite was being truthful. Odd though that might be, she understood that sex can be very enjoyable with or without the "big bang," and just considered it a matter of individual psychosexual makeup. Elizabeth could not imagine how one could not come while being so skillfully devoured, but she had long been opposed to viewing sex as goal-oriented behavior, and knew that Jon felt the same way about it.

Margarite lifted Elizabeth's head away from her breast, and kissed her again, long and deep. Breaking the kiss, she then raised her dripping pussy off of Jon's mouth, and dismounted his thoroughly moistened face. Elizabeth expected the other woman to return to observer status then, but that was not Margarite's plan. She had Elizabeth lie back again, turned around to face Jon, and mounted him again, this time with his cock poised at the entrance to her vagina.

"Now I am going to give you a reward for thanking me so well, SlutSir," she said, and she lowered herself onto his latex and chain covered erection. Jon moaned in pleasure and excitement at this unexpected turn of events. "How does It feel to be filled with Elizabeth's toy while your cock is in me?" Margarite asked. "All we have left to work with is your mouth, but then I already sampled that, didn't I?" she added playfully, beginning to move up and down on his cock.

"Yes, Ma'am, you did" he replied. "Thank you for allowing me that privilege."

"Oh, don't mention it, SlutSir," the Domme responded, raising and lowering her body in a steady rhythm now. Elizabeth was propped up on her elbows now so she could watch Margarite ride Jon. Pushing down on the bed with her feet, she tilted her pelvis up slightly, evoking a shiver of delight from her thoroughly possessed and controlled Sir. She then dropped it again, timing her movements to coincide with Margarite's. Jon was deliciously trapped between the two of them, both invading and being invaded. Even through the layer of latex, he could feel the tight grip of Margarite's pussy, which intensified the feeling of the chains even more. He closed his eyes and focused on his helpless state, and the bliss it had induced.

_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers