Inspiration Ch. 4

Story Info
Night continues with bondage & voyeurism.
2.5k words
4.06
22.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers

Their surroundings dissolved in Jon's mind as he focused on the transcendent pleasures being given to his body. His cock was bound, wrapped, and held in the firm of grip of Margarite's surprisingly wet pussy. Elizabeth was rocking her pelvis, moving the double dildo on which they both were mounted. The sensations combined and he drifted, powerless, to the edge of orgasm.

Just when he thought he would fall over into the chasm, both women stopped their movements, bringing him back over the border of response control. Only his past experiences and training as a bottom gave him the ability to rein in the intense urge for release they had triggered in him. "Focus, Focus," Margarite instructed. "You need to wait a little longer for your reward." Elizabeth quivered as a memory of herself kneeling at his feet while he said those words to her flashed though her mind. She knew the delectable struggle he was having.

When Jon's breathing became more even, Margarite moved again, starting slowly and then increasing her speed and his depth of penetration. Elizabeth resumed the rhythmic rocking motion, and wrapped her arms around her lover's legs to hold his body steady while both Domme's used him for their erotic and power-based pleasure.

"I want you to come, now, you slut," Elizabeth said, increasing her tempo. Margarite was learning forward atop him now, with her small and perfectly-formed breasts dangling just above his face, begging to be kissed and sucked.

"Suck, SlutSir," Margarite ordered. "Lick and kiss and suck my nipples. Earn your orgasm." He eagerly obeyed, moaning into the pale skin of her breast as he closed his lips around the pale pink nipple. "Um, yes that is very good, Jon," she said, closing her eyes to revel in the dual stimulation of his chained cock and warm, wet mouth.

Elizabeth knew she was ready to release him from his orgasmic suspense when the combination of the rubber cock moving in her ass and the sight of her lover being fucked by her beautiful friend made her ready to come with him. "I want you to let go, now, Jon," she said. "I want to feel you coming with me while Margarite rides your lovely hard cock." No further urging was necessary, and he released the now hard and erect nipple from his mouth to make the deep and primitive growl that Elizabeth so loved to hear. She locked her arms around his muscular thighs, while their bodies quaked in the throes of pleasure delayed but rarely denied. Margarite laid forward onto his heaving chest, and held him in her arms until he was still and all tension in his body gone.

"I am going to release you now, SlutSit," Margarite said to the drained and content man beneath her, "but only temporarily. We have other plans for you, but that sweet cock needs to be free and you need to take a break." She placed her palms down on the bed, one above each of his shoulders, and moved her body forward, sliding off of his softening penis. She leaned down to give him a kiss on the forehead before dismounting completely and reaching for her robe. Elizabeth moved back then, holding the middle portion of their shared toy in one hand to keep it steady in his ass while she removed her pussy from the other end.

She sat up, between his legs, and gave herself a few moments to admire her lover in his current state of sensual contentment. His eyes were closed and he was wearing the Mona Lisa smile of the well-fucked. His nipples were a deeper shade of pink than usual, due to the lingering effects of the clamps, which Margarite had removed during their previous break. Elizabeth extended her fingers and brushed the palms of her hands over his still-tender nipples. He shivered slightly, opened his eyes, and said "Thank you, Mistress. That was wonderful." Margarite paused while fixing their next round of drinks to remind him cheerily that she had played an important role in making a good time even better, and he thanked her with equal sincerity.

"I am going to take this out of you now," Elizabeth told Jon, grasping the middle of the double dildo in one hand while cradling his balls in the other. He sighed, but did not voice any objections, so she guided the toy in its gradual retreat and exit. She laid it aside on a hand towel Margarite had thoughtfully placed at the end of the futon, and then returned to her lover.

She stretched her body out next to his, and they rolled to face each other. She wrapped her arms around him, as he did to her, and they held each other in silence. Elizabeth heard the room door open and close quietly and knew that her friend had left them alone for the time being. She willed their post-orgasmic blissful intimacy to last forever, knowing that it could not. She kissed him lightly on the lips, then pressed her cheek against his chest while he hugged her tighter. "Jon? Can you do some more things with us tonight? " she asked, her voice little more than a whisper.

" Yes Mistress, anything that you want tonight. You are in control of the scene, and of me." he replied.

Elizabeth kissed him again, harder this time, and he responded in kind. "Yes, I am, but it is my decision to make sure you are able to enjoy it all. If you need to stop, for any reason, please tell me." she said. He laughed briefly before assuring her that he had no need, and certainly no desire, to end their session. "Good, SlutSir, because I have several more plans for you tonight." she responded, with a mischievous half-smile.

"Not to mention the wicked ones that I have." Margarite added, returning to the room. The three of them laughed at her truthful humor, and the couple released each other so they could sit up, stretch their limbs and drink from the freshly chilled glasses of water with which their hostess had returned from the house. "Are you doing okay with everything, Jon?" Margarite asked, dropping her Domme role for the moment.

"Oh yes, and thank you, Ma'am," he replied. "Both of you are wonderful." Elizabeth and Margarite each put one arm around Jon's shoulders, and the other around each other and the friends held each other close. Elizabeth whispered "kiss us, Sir" into Jon's ear just before she turned to kiss and lick Margarite's lips. He hesitated for a second, and Margarite inclined her head toward him, without losing contact with Elizabeth's soft lips and probing tongue. He joined the kiss.

The familiarity of the feeling was altered by the presence of two sets of lips, and two wet tongues encircling his. His arms flexed to pull them closer, and Elizabeth reached down to his hardening cock and stripped off the condom, discarding it onto the hand towel to keep the double dildo company for the time being. The chains remained in place, securely anchored by the two padlocks.

Elizabeth pulled back slightly, breaking her portion of the three-way kiss. Jon released her from his hold, as did Margarite, and she rose from the futon to get her keys. It was time for her lover to move on to other experiences with them, and the chains would not be needed. Margarite had moved onto Jon's lap, and was speaking softly to him about how much he had pleased her when Elizabeth returned to remove the chains and locks.

"Please excuse me for a moment," she said, reaching between them to lift the locks and insert the keys in first one and then the other. She unwrapped the thin chain, taking note of the ligature marks left by the links. The chain and locks were set aside and she ran her fingertips down the length of his cock, enjoying the slight indentations on its surface. "Does it feel good to be free again, Sir?" she asked, feeling his erection growing from her touch.

"Yes, Mistress, it feels very good." he replied.

"Well, enjoy It while you can," she answered, rising and donning her outerwear to return to the house for a restroom and snack break. "I will be back with some more treats for you soon," she said, leaving the room.

In the kitchen, she filled an insulated lunch bag with ice cubes. A brief search of the drawers yielded a thin rubber spatula, a basting brush, and several bamboo skewers, which she stored away In the pocket on the front of the bag. She smiled, imagining his face when he saw her "treats."

Meantime, in the playroom, Margarite informed Jon that he would be moved to the inflatable bondage chair, a piece of equipment which had been awaiting use in the far corner of the room. It resembled the plastic balloon-like furniture which appeared in the swinging 60's, but with a kinky twist The chair was black vinyl with wide Velcro-backed restraints on the arms and near the floor on the front. When fastened around the wrists and ankles, they would hold the occupant of the chair comfortably in place for whatever activity was to follow.

Elizabeth returned to the room, lunch bag in hand, as Jon was being guided to the chair. "Excellent idea!" she exclaimed, while Margarite was closing the wrist restraints.

Elizabeth had always had a fetish for men's wrist bands. Whether It was the bondage potential, or just the way they emphasized the hands and forearms, she could not say. She simply liked them, a lot. The sight of Margarite putting the restraints around Jon's wrists and then his ankles made her wet and ready to be penetrated by his cock, which was again upright and ready to serve his captors' pleasures. Margarite turned to her friend and smiled lasciviously, as she put the final band around Jon's left ankle, giving It a little satisfied pat after it was closed.

"Now, I am sure You will be just fine there for a bit, SlutSir," Margarite said. "I think it Is time for the girls to have fun without you." Elizabeth suppressed a giggle, and put the lunch bag on the dresser. Margarite came to Elizabeth and hugged her close, whispering "let him watch this and get all hot and bothered before we cool him down," she said, with a brief glance at the ice-filled bag. Elizabeth nodded her assent just before they kissed.

They started softly, almost chastely, and then built in passion Jon's gaze was fixed on the delectable sight before him as Elizabeth's clothes were removed by both woman between their affectionate kisses and hugs. He had little doubt that he would be put to use as something other than a voyeur in bondage, and, for now, was concentrating on enjoying the show before him.

The kisses traveled from lips to necks to breasts, and Elizabeth could not have honestly said what was more thrilling to her, what she was doing physically or knowing that Jon was watching it all, powerless to do anything else and at their mercy. The two women had played together previously, but the sexual content was limited to some manual stimulation and a great deal of sensuous kissing. Elizabeth had enjoyed it thoroughly then, but this was better still. She could imagine the things going through Jon's mind while enjoying the soft and smooth feel of Margarite's small hands traveling over her bare skin.

"This is lovely, dear, but let's check on our slut," Margarite said "We wouldn't want him to get too excited, after all." Elizabeth agreed, and their caresses were suspended while they returned to the man who had been so entranced by their performance.

Elizabeth bent to put her arms around his head and press his face between her breasts, while Margarite brought over the condensation-covered lunch bag. Jon took first one nipple in his mouth and then the other, licking the erect tips and then sucking them into his mouth while she sighed with the pleasure of his ministrations.

"SlutSir, I do believe that You are enjoying our performance just a bit too much," Margarite said. "Liz keeps telling me what a hot man you are and all, but it's time to cool you off a bit now." Elizabeth giggled, knowing what was to come, and raised her body away from him, removing her breast from his eager mouth.

Margarite held an ice cube in her hand and rubbed it over the head of his erection, evoking a gasp, closely followed by a shiver. "Ah, yes, this should help you settle down. This might help as well" she continued, rubbing it over his erect nipples. His body was taunt with both desire and the painful cold being applied to the most sensitive areas. Involuntarily, his arms tried to move to protect his nipples from further contact with the burning cold, but the restraints held them firmly in place.

When Margarite knelt in front of the chair to lift his balls in one hand while rubbing their surface with the ice in her other hand, Elizabeth bent over her lover and took his puckered nipples into her warm hands and mouth. The contrasting sensations and temperatures made him ride the glorious fence between pain and pleasure. He wanted them to stop, and to never stop. His balls ached from the cold even as his nipples sent jolts of pleasure to his temporarily ignored cock.

"Jon, we are going to release you from this chair now, but you are going to continue to please us and serve our desires. Are you able to do that?" Margarite asked, sliding the remains of the ice cube down his inner thigh.

"Yes, Ma'am. I will do whatever is pleasing to you and Mistress," he said. "I am yours until you release me tonight."

"So true, SlutSir, so true," Margarite agreed. "Elizabeth, would you bring me the CBT bag, please?" she asked, removing another ice cube from the bag and moving it up his opposite thigh. His leg stiffened in an escape reflex, but was held firm by the Velcro band around the ankle.

"But of course I will," Elizabeth replied with a broad smile. "I have been wanting to try a few things on that eager cock of his, not to mention the ball-stretcher you gave me. I am sure Jon is just going to love having his balls held away from his body for a while we torment his sweet cock."

Margarite rose from the floor in front of the chair, dragging the ice cube all the way up to his face. "You must be thirsty now" she said. "Here, suck this until It is gone," she continued, putting the rest of the cube Into his mouth. "We still have more than hour left to play with you, slutSir, and the fun is far from over."

_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers