Inspiration Ch. 5

Story Info
Elizabeth, Margarite, Jon, & a surprise guest.
2.3k words
4.42
25.5k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers

Elizabeth retrieved the small leather duffle bag while Margarite freed Jon from the Velcro-backed strips which had held him in place. Elizabeth had limited experience with the art of cock and ball play, but, knowing it was one of her lover's favorite bottoming activities, she had been intent on learning. Now she would get the opportunity for some "hands-on" experience, she thought with a smile.

Margarite returned Jon to the futon and instructed him to lie on his back, arms together, above his head. She went to the dresser, opened a drawer, and removed a black leather blindfold. She returned to the futon and looked down at her consensual victim. "Jon? I am going to blindfold you now. Do you remember your safe words?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, 'yellow', and 'red'." he replied, his eyes fixed on the blindfold in her hands. She sat on the edge of the mattress to put the blindfold in place and secure it with the buckle at the back of his head. She kissed him lightly on both cheeks and then his lips before rising to bind his hands together with a length of nylon rope and then tie the ends to the armrest.

Elizabeth had been watching in silence, bag in hand. Margarite looked up at her, while giving the final knot a tug and asked her to take care of his ankles. Elizabeth put down the bag, and went to the opposite end of the bed from her friend to tie Jon's legs open, with one ankle on each end of the arm rest. She moved her hands up the insides of his thighs after he was securely fastened, stopping just before they would have touched his testicles. "SlutSir, it pleases me very much to see you helpless like this, exposed for our use." she said, just before cupping her hand under his balls and lifting them up and slightly away from his body. He smiled and sighed, but did not speak.

Margarite extracted a black leather device from the duffle bag. It was small enough to fit completely in her hand, a strip of leather with a circular band attached on each end. She snapped the bottom strip closed at the top of Jon's scrotum, and the top strip encircled the base of his rapidly hardening penis when it was closed. Elizabeth released his balls to run her fingertips over the leather his genitals were now held by. She noted the small d-ring between the two circles, and smiled as she hooked one long red nail in it and gave a gentle tug. Margarite laughed as the man jumped slightly. "Now, now, slutSir," the Domme said in a mock scolding voice, "You need not be so nervous. We are way too fond of the equipment between your legs to ever damage it"

"Yes, Ma'am," Jon replied, smiling at her truthful humor. "You know I trust both of you."

"Yes, I do know," Margarite answered. "I hope you will trust us, no matter what happens now. Can you do that, Slut Sir?"

Elizabeth had an idea of what was going to happen, since they had talked about it more than once, but she had not been sure. Although Jon answered that he would trust them, she heard the tension and uncertainty In his voice. She moved up on the bed until she was close enough to lay her head on his shoulder and whisper into his ear. . "Sir, you know I will not let anything bad happen to you. Just relax and enjoy the surprise we have for you." she said. He murmured his assent to whatever events were to follow.

Looking up at his bound wrists made Elizabeth want to forget her male genital torture tutorial and just bury his cock in her wet pussy, but she knew there would be time for that later this evening. She kissed his cheek and rose from the futon, just as the three of them heard a car enter the driveway. "I'll check on it," Margarite was quick to say, pulling on her robe and going to the door, "probably just turning around or something."

She motioned to Elizabeth to join her at the door, and then whispered "I will go meet our guest. Be right back." In a louder voice, she said "Hmm, I think they just need directions, don't move a muscle, SlutSir, until I get back." she said, opening the door. Just before she closed it on her way out, she called back into the room, "Oh yes, I guess you really can't move much, can you?" Jon could not help but laugh, temporarily forgetting his unease at the prospect of their hostess having uninvited guests. Elizabeth returned to him to stroke his face, chest and arms while alternating kisses and pinches on his erect nipples. She was gratified to feel his anxious tension turn into a more enjoyably type of anticipation.

The door knob turned and Margarite cried "I'm back!" as she entered the room, motioning to Elizabeth to be quiet, and pointing over her shoulder. Elizabeth nodded her understanding. "It was just a woman who needed directions. She was looking at the wrong map, of all things." Margarite laughed. As she entered the room after Margarite, Eve grinned and waved to Elizabeth. She was in her full Top mode, and wore an evil smirk, accessorized by a black sleeveless PVC dress which laced up the front. Though naturally petite, she wore her usual platform heels, making her about average height, like Elizabeth. Her black hair was almost as shiny as her attire, and Elizabeth was truly impressed with the sight of her two friends. Margarite was the taller, thinner, naturally intriguing and attractive woman, while dark-eyed Eve was more of a glamorous sensualist. That she would arrive in fetish dress did not surprise Elizabeth in the least.

"That's ok. We have been doing just fine, but I know that our SlutSir is in need of some proper attention now." Elizabeth said to Margarite, returning Eve's wave. Jon had told her more than once that he would enjoy playing with Eve, an experience he had never had, although he had known her for years. Elizabeth smiled at the way in which his wish was soon to be fulfilled.

Eve placed her bag on the floor at the end of the futon. Margarite walked to within a couple of feet of their captive, smiled, and said "I think perhaps we should try some of those clothespins you brought, Liz." Elizabeth agreed, giving Jon's balls a light squeeze, and then pinching the underside of his cock, just above the piercing.

Eve moved the bondage chair closer to the bed, and was removing a variety of toys and devices which Elizabeth could not identify from her bag. She placed them in the chair, one by one, like a doctor laying out the tools of his trade prior to the operation. Margarite gave Jon's nipple a sharp pinch, evoking a cry of pain and surprise, immediately followed by a sigh of pleasure. Elizabeth produced a small velvet drawstring bag containing about 20 black plastic clothespins, and placed the bag on John's chest.

Apparently satisfied with the configuration of torment equipment she had created, Eve took a step away from the chair, and gave her future S & M partner a long look of appraisal. Jon's strong arms looked particularly appealing bound to one another at the wrists, she thought. His cock was growing erect as if he could feel the caress of her eyes from one end of his body to the other.

Eve's long, natural nails, were polished to a deep red shine. She reached for both his nipples, and pinched them with the edges of her thumbs and forefingers. This time he inhaled sharply, but did not cry out, though Elizabeth noticed his erection grow from the stimulation. "Very nice, SlutSir," Margarite commented, near his face to continue his illusion that he was with only two women.

Elizabeth went to the other end of the bed, opened her arms and grasped his ankles in her curled hands. The feeling of the bonds atop his skin was exhilarating to her. She loosened her grip, and ran the tips of her fingers around the tops of the ropes, where they met with the flesh. "You belong to us now, Sir," she said, in a quiet and even voice. "Yes, Mistress," he replied, in an equally calm voice of contentment

Eve removed the velvet bag from his chest, dragging it down the length of his torso and over his cock before lifting it out of contact with his skin. She opened the bag and put three pins on each side of her outfit's v-neck. The three friends knew without asking that they would be easier, and faster, to access on her clothing than in a bag or on a table. Eve could, if she chose to, layer one sensation atop another in rapid succession.

Margarite knelt by the side of the bed to kiss Jon and whisper private words into his ear while Eve applied the first clothespin to the same spot Elizabeth had pinched, just above the piercing. Elizabeth had released his ankles and was standing back to watch Margarite and her own imposter, Eve, begin the first part of his genital torment. Within minutes, all 6 pins were attached in a row along the cock's underside, using the tiny ridge of skin Elizabeth thought of as a seam for their clothesline. Jon quivered and moaned with each added pin, but raised no objections. Elizabeth was fascinated with this first glimpse of her lover's masochistic aspect.

Once the first set of pins were neatly aligned , Eve reached for her short riding crop, and ran the end from bottom to top of the pins' protruding ends. Elizabeth smiled, suddenly thinking of how this motion resembled a piano player's finale run of the keys. She knew this scene was nowhere near its finish, however. Eve made two more trips up and down the row of pins before she began to tap lightly on his testicles with the rectangular bat on the end of the crop. He strained against his ankle bonds, which held securely. Eve very gradually increased the impact of the gentle blows until he could not remain silent any longer.

Elizabeth knew that Eve was far too skilled in her sadistic delights to harm a partner, but she still cringed when the crop came down several times in quick succession on his inner thighs. She was personally acquainted with the level of pain that could be inflicted in such a delicate part of the body.

Eve returned the crop to its place on the chair, and transferred five more clothespins from the bag to her neckline. Margarite moved back from the futon, and motioned to Elizabeth to take her place, which she readily did. "Did you enjoy that, SlutSir?" she whispered to her lover, glancing at Eve who was holding his balls in her hand. He managed to reply that he did enjoy it very much just before Elizabeth kissed him and Eve struck his balls with a small deerskin flogger. Each strike hit Eve's hand as well as the delights which it held, and he returned Elizabeth's kiss with increasing passion as the erotic torture continued.

Eve released him in order to return the flogger to the chair, and then began to attach the next group of clothespins. This time, they would form a graceful arc spanning the width of his scrotum. Each pin made his body go tense momentarily, but, again, he did not object to the experience. When all five were in place, Elizabeth broke the prolonged kiss to ask how he was doing. He assured her he was fine, just before Eve removed the pin nearest the end of his cock, making him scream as the blood returned to the formerly compressed fold of flesh.

By the time Eve reached for the next pin in the line, Margarite was involved again, massaging and lightly slapping his firm thighs and the parts of his ass that his position allowed her to reach. Elizabeth thrust her tongue against his and then sucked as if it were his cock, distracting him from the physical impossibility of only two women providing everything he was now feeling. His body lurched against the restraints with each pin's removal. When his cock was without any pins, Elizabeth moved her head down his body until his throbbing cock could fine comfort in her mouth. She circled the head with her tongue, a prelude she knew he enjoyed. The pain seemed to have subsided somewhat, and his pelvis arched in an attempt to push his cock's full length into her warm and welcoming mouth. She accommodated his wishes, wrapping her lips tightly around the base of the erection. Eve flicked each of the remaining pins before removing them, and with each of his cries, Elizabeth rededicated her efforts to make the pain more erotic. Margarite had changed location to the head of the futon and was talking to him in a low voice while Eve's torment complimented Elizabeth's pleasure. "You love this slutSir. We know you do. You are going to shoot into your Mistress' sweet mouth soon, if she allows it, aren't you?" she said. Before he could respond, Eve removed the final pin and Margarite lifted his blindfold. The combination of surprise, pain and pleasure sent him into an orgasm that was both long-lasting and disorienting.

Elizabeth was both excited and gratified by his release, and held him between her lips while Eve untied his ankles and began to massage them back to a normal level of circulation. He smiled a bit sheepishly, having been tricked into playing with Eve, something he had long hoped to do. Elizabeth relinquished her oral hold on his satiated cock to move up and free his wrists. Before she could massage them, his arms, though slightly shaky, were wrapped tightly around her. Margarite and Eve moved away to store toys and pour drinks for all, leaving Jon and Elizabeth to bask in the beauty of post-power exchange nirvana.

_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers