Inspire the Fire

Story Info
Becky Lynch is at a hotel for the holidays.
10.1k words
4.54
13.1k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends! Just as a word of warning, YIM is messing me around. So, if you add me and I don't respond it may be that it just registers you as offline. Sorry. Not sure why it does that any more. The best thing to do is initiate conversations with me and I'll be able, and happy to, respond to you.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Facial

The large clock on the side of the office ticked by idly as I was briefed fully on what I would need to do over the three day break. I nodded my head, this was all par for the course for me and I was something of a pro at looking after the hotel. Walking out of the hotel's main office I found myself staring at an absolutely empty lobby and that was perfectly fine by me. Pulling out the wheely chair, I took a seat and steadily reclined, kicking my feet up on the desk and closed my eyes.

While most people would hate the idea of working on Christmas Eve into Christmas day, I relished it. You see, I grew up with a loving, supporting family and always, ALWAYS looked forward to Christmas and in all of my twenty two years on the Earth I have always had a great time when Jolly Saint Nick was supposed to be making his rounds. However, as a soon to be twenty three year old, I was treated to being an adult in my family home and being an adult, apparently sucks. It was just after Thanksgiving that I had been pulled to the side by my mom and she had explained to me that my father had been cheating on her for a long, long time and she was in the middle of applying for a divorce. This had been total news to me and I have to admit, the idea did break me a little bit. My mom offered me support and we decided that maybe, this year, the idea of Christmas was one that we shouldn't be celebrating.

So, imagine my surprise to find out that the woman who was supposed to be working this shift was in fact, addicted to crack and had disappeared somewhere. Sure, the shift was going to be an absolute pain in the ass to get through but for ten times my normal hourly wage? I would be crazy to pass it up! So, as I waved goodbye to the staff who were leaving the hotel, I pulled my feet down off of my desk and reached down into my small leather brown messenger bag. Grabbing some of the cuddly toys that I had picked up the last time that the WWE were in town, I sat a large plushy Sasha Banks down on the desk and offered her a tummy a firm squeeze.

"It's boss time!" The doll announced in a voice that was similar to Sasha Banks but also sounded overly tinny too due to the bad speaker that was contained inside of the doll. Smirking, I sat Sasha down and then the small action figure of Finn Balor who was dressed in his demon attire right next to her. With the desk now tidied to my specifics, I went back to looking over the computer's systems and inspecting any possible bookings. Frowning slightly, I noticed that there were five people who were expected to book in and possibly ruin the break I was expecting. Looking over the names, I was about to just consider them people who couldn't stay with their families until I noticed one particular name.

'Quin, Rebecca.'

Was it really... It couldn't be. I knew I knew the name I had just read but it didn't make sense. We weren't a big fancy hotel in the city, we were a small town hotel that was on the edge of New York City. Pushing my chair backwards, I stood up and walked across the lobby towards the two large windows that were sitting next to the main double doors. The front of the building was nice, it looked almost as if it were a church, there was a top floor that had a slight slope to it and the very front did have two large windows that ran from the top of the building all the way down towards the ground which also served as almost an opening towards the large double doors. We looked very nice and it did make us look like we were a lot better than we were. The hotel only had three floors and while we were never going to be a Hilton, we never had a bad review even at this time of year where it was so cold that you could barely doing anything. My eyes flicked over the empty parking lot before I moved to look at a set of a couple of cars pulling in. The first one, a grey Ford Accord, grabbed the parking spot closest to the door before the second one, a midnight black Renault Clio parked up next to it. Both of the driver and passenger doors popped open and the people inside of the cars started to walk inside of the hotel.

Moving back to the front desk to book in whoever it was making the appearance at the parking lot, I looked at the Sasha doll before shaking my head, waking the computer up and then looking over at the front door, waiting for the guests to enter. The large double doors swung open and five people fell into the foyer of the hotel. The first group, a set of three African-American men who I instantly recognised as WWE's The New Day stepped up and quickly booked themselves in, declining the use of a trolley for their luggage and instead wanting to just head on up to their rooms which was more than fair. Next, a tall, blonde woman who walked with a certain grace among her who I almost instantly recognised as Charlotte Flair placed her bags by her side, shot the Sasha toy a smirk and got her own room key, the Queen suite on the top floor of course and this time did indeed opt to take one of the bronze trolleys. Placing her wheel bags on the trolley, Charlotte disappeared into the corridor towards one of the two elevators and made her way up to her room.

That left the last person who made her way up to the front desk, her shoulder bag and suitcase with the handle extended so that she could wheel it along without needing to lift it up and physically lug it around as if it were a heavier item. Placing it down by the side, the suitcase leaning forward and bumping against the front of the desk, the mystery woman in front of me plucked the plum coloured beret off of her head and her long orange hair dropped down to her shoulders and instantly showed her off as Becky Lynch, not that I should have been surprised by that what with her travel partner being Charlotte Flair. As soon as she unwrapped her scarf from in front of her face, I could see Becky's beautiful points on her face and that warm, genuine smile. Becky beamed at me before shaking off the thick pea coat that she was wearing, popping the buttons off, Becky took a step forward to speak a little more clearly.

"Wow, it is cold out there!" She said, shaking her arms and then stuffing her gloved hands under her armpits to warm them up again slightly. "Hi, I'm Becky Quin? I'm here to check in."

"Ah... Right! Of course, sorry!" I said, catching myself and quickly moving to actually check her in.

"You alright there chief? It looks like you've seen a ghost or something! I think that's supposed to be in a couple of days time isn't it?" She said with a hearty chuckle, no doubt referring to the ghosts of Christmas.

"No... No! Sorry, it's just, we don't really get famous people here, let alone five of them."

That made Becky laugh, her eyes rolling gently before coming back to simply tilt her head to the side slightly.

"Ah well, we're just the same as every other person, just treat us right and we'll be okay with you." Becky said with a casual wink that was no doubt not a flirty one but with someone like Becky, it was difficult to not take it that way. The orange haired superstar fluffed her hair before raking one of her gloved fingers through her freshly dyed locks and then smiling at me. "So, my room?"

"Right... Right!" I quickly ducked down and keyed in the information of the beautiful woman as she was standing in front of me. Her information was switched over and soon keyed into the small plastic tab that would serve as the key to her room, the hot tub and all sorts of other rooms inside of the hotel that would be free for use for someone who held a key to the hotel would be able to use. As it was being written onto the card, I caught the Sasha doll being lifted up off of the counter from the corner of my eye, Becky was inspecting the doll before offering its tummy a firm squeeze to prompt another quote from the slightly tinny voice.

"Oh boy, I remember Sasha saying she had to record for these! How much did this one set you back?" She asked, twisting the Sasha doll from side to side as she inspected it. "I think this is one of those deluxe ones that came with those silly sunglasses she has." Becky said, almost wistfully as she looked it over. "How come I'm not here? I mean you've got one of Fergal!"

Struggling to find an answer, somewhat still amazed that I was still having a conversation with someone like Becky Lynch who was more than happy to just stand here and chat with me. Me! A simple hotel worker. I looked up at her and could only offer her a shrug of my shoulders. "I mean, I don't really have any of your gear. That action figure they released of you? Definitely didn't do you justice." I said simply, offering her my own opinion on the situation. "Why is it you don't have as much merchandise as Sasha?" I asked, sitting back in my chair and looking up at her as she continued to idly inspect the Sasha plushy toy. Offering the fabric a squeeze, Becky smirked at the sound of another sound bite before placing the cuddly toy right back down on the countertop.

"I don't know to be honest. I want more stuff but they never really put it out. I do get some pretty cool shirts though, so that's cool I guess?" She said, casually flipping her head to the side slightly, her long orange hair bouncing, definitely showing off some of her better features. Raking her fingers through her hair, Becky stuffed her gloves into her coat pocket and then grabbed a hold of the handle to her suitcase. "Well, see you tomorrow I guess," Becky paused briefly before leaning over the counter to inspect the small name badge on my left breast. "Zach. See you later!" She said with a smile, offering me a polite wave before making her way over to where her travelling partners had disappeared to. The doors opened and as the orange haired woman disappeared on to the small elevator and she was soon making her way up to her own room and I was left alone to my own thoughts.

Sitting back in the leather chair, I looked over the filing system for people who would be booking in and out. The only names were the five WWE superstars who had arrived just now, they would be checking out in a couple of days so that gave me ample time to hopefully not come across as too creepy in hoping that Becky and the rest of the superstars wouldn't mind signing some stuff for me. Pushing back on my chair, I rolled my sleeve up so that I could check the round face of my wristwatch and noted that it was in fact time to lock the main door of the hotel. Because we weren't part of a major chain of hotels the front desk wasn't open twenty four hours a day and I was going to be running a three day twelve hour shift. That meant that I was going to have to lock the hotel's front door and simply take up my own room on the ground floor. Walking over to the front of the hotel, I twisted the large bronze knob on the door and with a heavy thud, the door was locked. Walking back to the front desk, I placed the small information board on the countertop, opted to leave the WWE figures up on the counter, and made my way down to the room.

I had gone to bed and while it had been a fairly quiet night so far, I was tucked into bed and half listening to a podcast when my room phone started to ring. That was not unusual on most nights. I had provided the number for my room as a point of information for the guests so I could only assume that it was one of the guests. Lifting the receiver up off of the handle, I rolled onto my side and lifted it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?"

"... I'm sorry?" I asked, running my hands through my hair as I sat up in my bed.

"What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?" The voice repeated, the Irish tone starting to shine through. This was definitely Becky Lynch I was dealing with.

"I don't know, what do you call a lesbian dinosaur?"

"A Lickalotapus!" As soon as she had said that I could hear the woman on the other end of the line break into a hearty guffaw, cackling down the phone line as she enjoyed the fact that she had tickled herself so much. "I'm sorry, I just heard that one and had to tell someone. Were you asleep?" She asked, somewhat thoughtfully after calling me up at one o'clock in the morning.

"I was nearly asleep but it's okay Miss Quinn. Can I help you with something?"

"Oh I didn't want anything! I just wanted to let you know one of my jokes. They don't let us say that sort of thing on my twitter and I was just bursting. Charlotte's asleep and the New Day are screaming at a TV." Becky sighed softly before she spoke up again. "So what are you up to?"

"Me? Uh... I'm in bed listening to a podcast?" I answered honestly, not seeing much of a reason to lie to her. "What are you doing?" Was that crossing a line? Yeah, yeah that was probably crossing a line.

"Oh I'm just soaking in the tub. Charlotte's a great girl don't get me wrong but I don't like being driven around by her. She grew up on these roads but I always get so spooked when we drive on the wrong side of the road." There was a slight sound of splashing when I heard Becky mutter something into the receiver. "Oh Jesus! Ah... My toe's stuck." She said flatly before there was a loud sound of presumably, a foot hitting water and then Becky breathed easily. "That's better. I guess I should watch what I'm doing but why should I? I work for the WWE now!" I listened to Becky talk and as she seemed to almost just chat to herself, I wondered if she understood that she was still on the line with me.

"Miss Quinn? I'm still here."

"Hm? Oh! Right, hi! Yeah, so I'm not really sure how this sort of thing works." Becky commented, the sound of water sloshing around filled the sounds of the phone's receiver, prompting me to wonder whether she was waving her hand around in the pool of warm water or if she was still swaying her legs around in the water. I should probably not really think too hard on what she must have looked like with all those bubbles sticking to her skin and her just lying there in the tub with nothing else on and... Yeah, that was definitely something I shouldn't be thinking on. There was another sound of swishing water and Becky made a noise that sounded a lot like a sigh. I could hear a muffled sound of what I could only presume was Becky's back hitting the creamy white part of her bathtub. There was another sound that almost sounded like something leaving the warm, soapy water and Becky breathed lightly. "Where did that happen?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh there's a bruise on the inside of my thighs. When did I do that?" She was still wondering aloud and I was still wondering just what the inside of that bathroom looked like. Sitting up in bed and doing my best to ignore the tent that was forming in my lounge parts, my usual sleeping attire, I rubbed my fingers against my temple and tried to think on anything else.

Becky's bright orange hair sticking to her shoulders as she poured a cup full of her warm water over her head.

Taxes.

Becky's breasts bouncing as she stood up in the tub, her toned figure glistening with the warm water and bath bubbles sticking to her skin.

Lots of taxes.

Becky's round ass as she bent over and made sure to get every inch of those long, muscled legs.

Lots and lots of taxes. 'Come on brain, think on something remotely boring!' I scolded myself as Becky casually hummed to herself.

"So what time are you going to get up tomorrow?" Becky asked, her voice breaking the casual, consensual silence between the two of us.

That was something of an unusual question. Though I imagined my side of work was something Becky must never have really experienced before. Placing my hand on my boner, I was tempted to take care of it while I was on the phone with her but my better frame of mind did get a hold of me and let me know that it was probably a dumb idea to jerk off while I was on the phone to her. Sitting up in bed and swinging my legs out of the bed so that my bare feet could touch down on the carpet next to my bed. I silently shrugged my shoulders as I could still hear that wonderful sound of Becky's bath splashing around. "Well, I'm going to have to prep your rooms for when you come back and then there's general maintenance on the hotel to do as well."

"Oh that sounds fun!" Becky said as there was another sound of water running against her tanned, muscled skin. Becky casually hummed to herself as there was another sound of her back presumably hitting against the curve of her own bathtub. She let out another soft noise before speaking again. "Do I need to extra tidy my room before I go? I don't want you snooping through my suitcase to look at me bras or something." There was a brief pause where the comment seemed to just linger in the air and I had just a split second to work out whether she was being serious or not. More time passed before Becky let out a loud laugh down the phone line and I was reassured in the fact that she wasn't being serious and just busting my balls. "I'm just yanking your chain. Or am I..."

"Miss Quinn, I would never..."

"Oh and enough of the Miss Quinn stuff! What am I? My mother or something?" Becky said with another laugh that made me smile in turn and sort of chuckle into the phone.

"I'm sorry... Becky... But I'm on the clock here. I have to make sure that none of you will give me a bad review to my boss."

"Why do you think I'd give you a bad review? You're working a crap shift right now. I mean, don't mean to pry but don't you have any family to go and see or something?"

I paused briefly before speaking. "My parents have just split up so... Christmas is still a kind of sore spot for me right now. So... Why not earn ten times my normal rate for a couple of days of not much work right?"

"Yeah, that makes sense! So have we ruined your plans for a quiet break?"

"I mean, I would have gone stir crazy just reading my books eventually. It'll be nice to do something other than just sit on my ass and drink coffee."

"Ah that's fair! So what are you going to be doing tomorrow? Tidy our rooms and what?"

"I'll probably have to head up to the outsides of the hotel, get some of the ice and snow off of the fascias and check the guttering."

"You'll have to do all of that? In this weather?"

"Yeah, it's not that bad. I can lean out of most of the windows and some of the bits at the rear of the building are easy to get to with the ladder in the maintenance shed." Becky made a noise and shifted before speaking again.

"Sounds like you'll be busy then?"

"For most of the morning at least. The hotel should be set by the time you guys come back after the show though." I answered honestly, letting her know just how bland my day would be. Not that it really mattered, because, like I had told her, ten times my normal rate of pay. Looking over at the small bedside table, there was my alarm clock that had an LED timer that casually flicked over to show off the fact that it was nearly one o'clock in the morning and she was still happy to chat to me. But, there was something of a lull in the conversation. For what sort of conversation there was considering she just called me up to tell me a really shitty joke. "Is there anything else I can do for you Miss... Becky?"