Instant Message

Story Info
Wife exploring finds more than expected.
2.7k words
4.16
82.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NightRAGES
NightRAGES
21 Followers

She had grown accustomed to the nights alone. Her husband, when he was not working, seemed to find other things to occupy his time. She had tried to find her own. Night classes, volunteer efforts, any number of things she had tried, however nothing had captured her fancy like the community she found when she signed onto AOL. She did her share of surfing the web, but the people she met in the chat rooms helped chase the loneliness away. As of late her online experience had expanded to include roleplaying, sexual roleplaying to be exact. At first all the requests for "cyber' had turned her off. She became aware after a time, though, of the difference between cyber and roleplaying. Reluctantly she admitted to herself that she enjoyed imagining the various situations about which she found herself fantasizing. Reluctantly, because she did not think either her friends or her husband would approve.

The lights were off in her bedroom; she liked it that way when she was roleplaying. It seemed to allow her to more easily transport herself to her fantasy world. The light coming from the hallway was enough for her to manipulate her computer, and enough to remind her of the real world just outside her darkness. Her tastes had evolved, now favoring more submissive roles. She did not explore the reasons behind this; she was simply along for the ride, wherever it might take her. Tonight she was definitely of a mind for roleplay and the connection to AOL seemed agonizingly slow. Once she was finally online she began scanning the list of rooms under "Special Interests". She passed over the crowded ones since she was not interested in group chat tonight. Beginning with the rooms at the bottom of the list she began checking the profiles of the inhabitants, searching for one that exhibited the imagination so important in good roleplay. She spent some time on the task, quietly chuckling at some people's profiles, silently cursing those who had no profiles. Several times she refreshed the room list and started anew from the bottom. After one such refresh a new room appeared - "Stranger in the Night"; it contained one occupant, NiteVzitor. The profile included a short scene, describing a woman's encounter with a night visitor, as much of a description as AOL would allow anyway. The scene intrigued her; it described something similar to the fantasies she had been experiencing lately. She composed a quick IM, took a deep breath, and clicked on send.

"i just wanted to say I liked your profile"

She waited as a short time passed, then the familiar sound of an arriving IM rang from the computer. It was his response.

"What part in particular attracted you to it?"

"i could imagine myself in the scene"

"You have had similar thoughts before?"

"yes"

Yes, she had had similar thoughts before. They seemed to be growing stronger the longer she explored them on AOL. Unconsciously she adjusted her position.

"What is your name?"

"emily"

"Tell me how you build the scene in your mind, Emily"

She paused for a moment, unsure whether to continue. The fantasy almost always played itself out the same way - an intruder in her home.

"i am alone in bed, reading. a man breaks in and forces me"

"Forces you to what?"

"forces me to do things"

"He forces you to pleasure him?"

"yes"

"In what way?"

"he threatens me, holds a knife to my throat. he pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. i struggle against him but he is just too big, too strong. he grabs my arms and holds them out above me. his face comes close to mine. he tells me he will have me"

"What do you do then?"

"i turn my face away from his. he laughs softly, mocking me. i can not see but i hear the sound of him unzipping his pants. i know what is coming"

"What is coming, Emily?"

"his cock. he pulls his cock out and places it on my mouth. i close my lips, denying him entry but the heat of his cock warms my lips. i am getting wet, but I clench my mouth more tightly. I will not let him fill my mouth. i feel a sharp pain, not sure what, but the shock of it causes me to gasp, and before i can recover he has forced his cock into my mouth"

"What are you wearing, Emily?"

The question was unexpected.

"you mean in the fantasy? a nightie"

"No. What are you wearing now?"

"you really want to know?"

"Yes"

"powder blue sweat pants and a night shirt"

"Take off your sweat pants"

"what?"

"Take off your sweat pants"

"why?"

"I want a woman who is willing to invest something other than her mind in roleplay"

"i could just lie and tell you i did it"

"Yes, you could. What are you afraid of? Are you not alone?"

"i am alone, but i am not afraid. it just does not appeal to me"

"You have done it before then?"

"no"

Emily held her breath, the stranger was interesting and she did not want him to lose interest. She was sure, though, that she would feel silly doing the things he might ask.

"You have played out the fantasy online as you just described it?"

"yes"

"Imagine it happening this way. The setting matches your current situation. You are alone, dressed as you are in sweatpants and shirt. You are playing on AOL. You, however, are unaware you are being watched by a visitor. What do you think so far?"

"it sounds interesting, different." It did sound interesting. There was a short silence, then the computer informed her that she had mail. His IM followed.

"I have sent you a picture, tell me what you think of it."

"ok"

Emily pulled up her mailbox, curious to see what the stranger looked like. It quickly became apparent that the picture was not of him, but of a woman. The woman was in front of a computer, bent over in front of it to be precise. The room was dark, the area surrounding her illuminated by the flash of the camera behind her and the glow from the screen in front of her. She was naked save for the blindfold. Her hands on the chair back, she seemed to be straining, straining to arch her back and thrust out her most private parts for the camera. Nothing was left to imagination. Nothing. Though she could not hear the woman the two words scrawled in red lipstick on her ass spoke for her - "fuck ME!".

The incoming IM summoned her back.

"How do you think she feels?"

Emily thought, trying to imagine herself in a similar predicament.

"dirty"

"Do you really know that?"

"no"

"Can you imagine your heightened senses during roleplay if you participate physically as well as mentally? Along with your thoughts the sensation of being naked? Providing physical stimulus to reinforce your mental images?"

She pondered his request. Another IM.

"Possibly this is too much for you. Another may be better suited to your limited desires this evening."

Incredibly the prospect of him slipping away seemed to motivate her. She quickly typed a response.

"no"

"No, what?"

"i will do as you ask"

"Then remove your sweatpants."

Emily stood up and considered the situation. Parts of her mind were screaming at her to be serious. She removed the sweatpants anyway. Standing there now in her panties and shirt she seemed relieved. Sitting back down she sent the response.

"i have removed them"

"Do you remember the stranger watching you? He is in your house. Can you imagine how is mind is racing after seeing you remove your sweatpants. How his view of you has changed from housewife to something more?"

She pondered the effect her change in attire would have on a man.

"yes"

"Tell me about your panties."

"they are white ... plain"

"What does the fabric feel like? Run one finger over them, over the place you think would interest a man"

"ok"

Emily complied, no longer questioning his requests.

"Describe what you did for me"

"i took my finger and touched my panties at the top, then i ran my finger downward until it was on top of the fabric over my vagina."

"Do it again. This time press harder. When you get to your cunt try and push your finger in through your panties."

Cunt. He said cunt. The mere word seemed to make her breathe more heavily.

"ok"

She did as he commanded, moving her finger downward, then inward as far as she could press it ... into her cunt.

"I imagine the intruder would see you there, your hand between your legs. You know what he must think of you"

"yes"

"Remove your shirt."

She did so without standing. She wore no bra and was now clad only in the panties.

"it is off"

"Look down at yourself, at your panties. Can you imagine what the stranger is hoping for?"

"he is hoping i will remove my panties"

"Will you?"

"yes"

She stood up, slowly bending downward as she removed her panties. She stood there naked for the stranger. She was not thinking so much as reacting.

"How will you communicate to the stranger what sort of woman you are? Will you bend over for him like the woman in the picture?"

"yes"

Emily assumed the same position as the woman in the picture, bending at the waist, straining to make her most private parts visible to her stranger. The openness of the pose served to bury the last remnants of her real life, and her mind began imagining what the stranger would do next. The sound of incoming mail brought her back again. She quickly opened her mailbox. Another picture from him. She started the download. The picture was of the same woman apparently in the same pose. She began to think he may have resent by mistake when the differences became apparent. The red lipstick was somewhat smeared, and her cunt was slightly open. She obviously had just been fucked. A long strand of semen dripped from her.

His IM intruded upon her thoughts.

"She is a slut. Are you a slut, Emily?"

A slut? The word jolted her. She didn't think a woman should be considered a slut because she enjoyed sex. Her body was starting to recover from her journey, and she did not feel like letting the question go unchallenged.

"no ... women are not sluts just because they enjoy sex"

The abrupt noise that erupted from the computer informed her that NiteVzitor was no longer online. Possibly he got bumped, she thought so she waited for a time. She resent the IM. Again the noise. When it became apparent he was not coming back she sighed, wondering what might have been. It had been her most intense roleplay experience to date, in spite of its brevity. She started downstairs to get a drink. As she was heading down the stairs she realized she had not dressed. She started to turn back, then felt foolish. Alone in her own house there was no reason for her to be embarrassed about being naked. She continued downward and began to cross the hall to the kitchen. In the corner of her eye, however she noticed a light coming from the darkened living room. She wondered if she had left the TV on and went to investigate. The light was not coming from the TV, but the other computer that she and her husband used while downstairs. Her unease undeniably growing she moved in front of the computer. The familiar AOL interface was present. Before she had even read it she somehow instinctively knew. The screenname in the login box said "guest". She noticed the last message in the IM window.

"She is a slut. Are you a slut, Emily?"

She first wondered how her husband could have gotten back so quickly, since he was in California. But as she continued looking at the question on the screen she began to consider the possibility that it was not him. The deep voice that suddenly came from behind caused her breath to cower within her.

"Don't turn around Emily." Despite the voice her instinct started her turning but self-preservation immediately paralyzed her as she felt something in her back. "I will only say this once, Emily. Do as I say, and you will not suffer." The circumstances overwhelmed her. She felt the cloth coming over her head, then over her eyes as the stranger secured the blindfold and her submission.

"Pose for me, Emily, like the woman in the picture." Emily could not move. Her mind was still jumbled with competing and confusing thoughts. The feel of something on her ass narrowed her focus. The initial sensation was a surprise, but it was not painful. He seemed to be zigzagging something across her ass. Before her mind could decipher what was happening the command came again in a somewhat more stern voice.

"Pose for me Emily, like you did for your imaginary visitor."

Her situation dire, Emily began to will herself to obey. She simply could not move. The stranger's hand soon made contact with the small of her back and began pressing. She began to assume the position that just moments ago had created intense feelings of a different sort. Competing sensations screamed for her attention. Her lungs begged her to breathe, her eyes begged her to remove the blindfold, her heart begged her to stand still. All those sensations seemed to be losing ground, though, to the sensation growing in her cunt. The same sensation she had felt earlier upstairs in her darkened bedroom. Only more intense. The stranger was silent but she knew he was there, behind her, watching her. Watching her cunt. Her mind preoccupied her lungs forced breathing upon her, in short bursts, matching her pounding heart. Her mind only on the stranger and how he must be watching her cunt, watching her anus, seeing the alternating, involuntary tensing and relaxing of her most private areas. The words from an earlier IM now intruded upon her thoughts, "You know what he must think of you." Yes, she knew what he must be thinking.

"What do you think I wrote on your ass, Emily, rather, what do you hope I wrote in red lipstick on your ass?" "Fuck me" she answered to herself and again thoughts of what the stranger was seeing invaded her mind. The vision of her bent before him, the words on her ass begging him for her, her mind finally accepting the fact that her body had long since betrayed her, with its perspiration, its glistening moistness.

"Remember the second picture Emily? What about it lurks in your mind?"

The semen, the semen dripping from the woman's cunt was all she could recall.

"Is that what you want Emily? Is that what is burning in your mind?"

Emily's breathing was still labored, and her mouth failed her. She could not verbally express the desire that had overtaken her. She strained, she strained ever so much, pushing her cunt out for the stranger. Pushing her cunt out, open there for him. It seemed like forever that she exposed herself to him, waiting, waiting.

The stranger plunged into Emily with a force borne of lust, and Emily finally found enough of her voice to cry out. The stranger pounded her, his cock separating the folds of her pussy, burying itself time and again deep within her grateful cunt. Emily responded to him, fucking him as best she could. Her mind providing deviant images to her covered eyes, her hips absorbing the rhythmic pounding, each thrust sending a new, electrifying surge from her hips outward through every fiber of her body. Such intensity could not be maintained for long, and she felt the stranger thrust deeply one last time, pausing, pulsing, expelling his semen into her. She felt the weight of him as he momentarily allowed her to bear him. They remained so situated for a brief moment, then he pulled from her. She remained bent for him, open for him, waiting for him.

"You know what I must think, don't you Emily?"

As Emily remained there with her most private parts exposed for the stranger, the thought consuming her mind escaped from her lips.

"I will do as you ask."

NightRAGES
NightRAGES
21 Followers