Instigation and Penetration

Story Info
She retells a dream of you.
2.1k words
4.29
11.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Instigation

I see you there; my breath catches as you reach for me. I feel the back of your hand touch my face as it slowly caresses my cheek. Your fingers descend slowly through my hair to the back of my neck, then down my spine until you reach the small of my back. You pull me to you, pressing my bare skin to your chest. I can feel your heart pounding against me as it synchronizes its beat with mine. I lower my head and nuzzle my face into the dip at the center of your chest, inhaling deeply before you slip your finger under my chin and raise my face to yours.

"Kiss me" the words that leave your mouth are no louder than a whisper, but they seem to echo in my ears, filling my head and arousing my senses. When your lips finally touch mine, warmth courses through me and tickles my stomach. I giggle...you smile down at me and I know you felt it too. I feel my cheeks grow hot, and I turn my face away so that you do not see the flush. Your hands cradle my face, forcing my stare to remain on you. I try to close my eyes, but desire betrays will and I am unable to look away. My gaze drifts down the slant of your nose, to your lips. Suddenly I want to feel them on me again. I pull you closer and tilt my head to the side. I can feel your breath like a feather on my collarbone just before the soft moistness of your lips begin to suck at the flesh of my neck. My muscles tense and my fingers curl into your back. You moan at the slight tinge of pain as my nails rake across your skin.

I can feel how hard you are against my stomach. I reach between us and encircle your harndess, sliding my hand down the length. You shudder and begin backing me toward the bed. When I feel the edge of the bed against the back of my knees, I let my body fall onto the soft comforter. You stand there above me for a few seconds and smile, I watch as that smile melts into a wicked grin. I return the smirk and part my legs in invitation. I want you, I need to feel the weight of your body on mine, for everything that is hard and strong and male to cover me. Instead you fall to your knees, and slip your hand under my thighs, pulling me closer to the end of the bed.

In an instant your mouth is on me. My hips leave the bed at the first touch of your tongue. I feel like I am on fire as you continue to explore me, opening me. I stare at the ceiling, never actually seeing what is above me, while my fists clench the covers below me. My own wetness mixed with your saliva drips from my inner thighs soaking the covers on the bed. The steady suction and flicking of you lips and tongue on my clit only intensifies when I feel you slide a single digit inside me. My muscles squeeze tight around your finger, and once again my hips leave the bed. I try to speak to beg you to stop... no don't stop...I want to scream for you to come up to me. fill me, but all that comes out is a gasp.

As if you can read my thoughts your mouth withdraws from its place between my thighs and I feel your urgent kisses tease the spot just below my belly button. My skin tingles as you snake your way up my body. I watch as your tongue darts out over my nipple, circling it slowly, then blowing gently until it hardens from the chill. I can not control a shiver when you repeat the action with the other.

My hands stroke your hair, neck and then shoulders. I have never wanted anyone as badly as I want you in this moment. I think my heart might explode if you don't kiss me right now. Cupping your face in my hands I pull you to me. Slowly I run my tongue over your lips before parting them and pushing past them. You return my kiss with more desire than before. I know you want me as bad as I want you; I can taste it. I can not bear to pull away and we kiss for what seems like an eternity. When I am finally able to break away from your lips, I trail tiny kisses along your jaw bone and down your neck. The light saltiness of your skin only serves to intensify the need in my groin. You pelvis pushes forward and I buck my hips in effort to hasten what I know is coming. Again that familiar wicked grin crosses you face as you pull back. I desperately pull at your hips, but you only raise your body higher away from my grip. In one swift motion my arms are pinned above my head, your strength overwhelms me as you effortlessly hold me there with one hand. Your other hand gropes my nakedness, squeezing, pulling, stroking....and penetrating....

Part 2: Penetration

My body writhes under your relentless taunting. My head swims as I imagine what the scene must look like from above; I become lost in the sensation of it all. The world around me melts away with every stroke of your skin on mine.

You inch your way up my body leaving cool wet trails behind you. You have released your grip on my hands, but I still can not separate them, I come to the realization that they are bound...but by what? I look up at them in curiosity and see that they are tangled in the case from the pillow...intentionally tangled, hopelessly entwined. For a brief moment fear washes through me, and you see it in my eyes. My heart bounds in my chest and tiny drop of sweat form on my upper lip. I study your face for any sign of what may happen next. My terror fades as I look up at you; you are straddling me now, your knees planted firmly on either side of my shoulders.

"Open up." you say taping your hard on against my lips. I part my lips only a bit and the steel barbell of your pierced frenum clacks against my teeth.

"Wouldn't wanna ruin that pretty smile." you tease as you tap harder. Obediently I open my mouth and flick my tongue lapping at the tiny drop a precum that has formed at the tip, causing a tiny strand to form between us when I pull back. It glistens in the light and the sight is deliciously enticing. I raise my head as far as possible under your weight and take more of your length into my mouth. Your fist twists into my hair and pull forward. I feel your cock bumping the back of my throat and I try to relax as not to choke. When you guide my head back I increase my suction and your body tenses. I can hear your breath rate increase as you continue to guide my head forward and back faster and faster. I strain to look at you my eyes pleading as a hint of fear returns to them. This causes you to slow your pace. You take your hands from my hair and sweetly brush away the sweaty strands sticking to my forehead.

Pulling away from my mouth, your weight eases off of my chest and moved down my body. Your knee parts my legs and your face is directly above mine. Your searing kisses cover my face and neck. I follow suit, craving the taste of your flesh. My teeth sink lightly into the firm skin of your shoulder and you groan with every nip. I raise my knees and cross my legs over your lower back, trying in vain to pull you into me. I can feel you there, so close, I try again, this time digging my heels hard into your back and bucking my hips with all my strength.

"Greedy girl" you whisper as you reach behind your back and force my legs to release you. I try to resists, squeezing my thigh muscles tight into your hip bones. You easily intercept my attempt and I give in and let my legs fall open on the bed.

"That's it, good girl...." you say hot and heavy in my ear. "You want something inside that hot little pussy don't you?"

Your hand moves between my legs to feel the wetness there. Your finger slides along the outermost folds and I flinch when I feel your thumb pinch my throbbing clit.

"Ahhhh"

"You like that baby girl?"

I nod my head unable to speak. Your fingers continue to manipulate my clit causing me to arch my back and rock my hips. Quickly you slide a finger inside me and then withdraw it. The next thrust of your hand fills me even more and I know that you are now using two fingers while your thumb continues to rub against my clit. I move my body with the rhythm of your expert fingers. My wrists pull hard against the fabric that binds them and the mix of pleasure and pain threatens to take me over the edge. I cry out as waves radiate through my body originating from the place where your fingers are stretching and teasing my flesh.

"Oh..my...ahhhh " my chest heaves and my eyes lose their focus, as muscles contract and release, wetness flows, and my senses explode. Then all is quiet and you are at my side.

You reach up and untie my hand. Then pull me into your chest and hold me there in your arms. I whisper something you can't quite here and you pull away for a second.

"What was that?" you ask

I gaze at you and repeat the words "Fuck me"

You kiss my cheek, and in a quick movement turn, drawing me on top of you. I am straddling you now, my hands stroking your face. They move along your cheek and I slip my thumb into your mouth. There is a low sucking sound as I withdraw and replace my thumb with my mouth. I kiss you hard, darting my tongue over yours. Your hands are on my hips and the intensity of their grip tells me neither of us can wait any longer for what is inevitable to come. I reach between us and guide the head of your cock to the slippery opening of my body. A part of me wants to tease you now. To make you beg, but my own needs win out and I sink myself onto you. I watch as your head fall back and you eyes narrow to slits. I begin to move, rising and falling, using my inner muscles to squeeze my body around you. I can see the muscles of your jaw clenching as I move. My own face twist in pleasure giving in to the heat rising inside me. I see your eyes open and you watch me above you. Your eyes dart from my face to my breasts, while your hands glide over my thighs. Moving swiftly they make their way to my ribcage. Before I know what is happening I am on my back again and you are above me. You kiss me once, hard and feverish then flip me onto my stomach. I feel you lift my hips roughly off of the bed as you enter me from behind. I cry out, and my scream only forces you to pull my body harder against you. I can hear low groans and sighs coming from deep in your throat with every thrust. I move my own had down and begin strumming my clit as you move faster. The waves are back and my body trembles. You pull me back against you one last time and hold me there, your cock buried as far as my body will allow while your fingers dig into the soft flesh of my hips. I can feel your body tense then relax as you fall away onto the bed. My own limbs can no longer support my weight and I collapse next to you. Your arm is under my back and you bring me close to you. I rest my head on your shoulder and close my eyes.