Instincts

Story Info
A casual gesture leads to basic desires.
878 words
4.15
21k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry if this is a bit rusty, my first piece of literature in a long time, let alone erotic other than what I create when I roleplay.

*****

I hear you and my sister arguing, trying to keep hushed but I hear every word.

"You're so obsessed with saving her, you don't even care about me anymore."

"You're being ridiculous, Emily. She needs help. Shoving her in some cell to make her suffer alone won't help her. How could you even think I don't care about you anymore?"

I've heard this conversation, many times over, from anyone who's taken me in. First, everyone's happy to help. Then when they realize how much work helping me overcome my addiction is, they just sort of give up and argue and can't bring themselves to ask me to go, so I just go on my own. I've lived in 6 houses in 6 weeks. None of them have had the patience to keep me. So I sit up in bed, and then stand, still fully dressed in jeans and a white vneck t shirt, sneakers still on, and begin to pack my bag again.

I hear the door slam after a few more tense words and I know Emily has left. And I know right where she's going. She makes me furious. Lecturing me about leading my life into the ground and then going around and sleeping with your friends like it is second nature, with you, the most patient kindest most honest man I've ever met, and a newborn baby at home. I hear the baby begin to wail as soon as the door slams. I stop throwing my clothes in the bag long enough to figure I can at least help you get her back to sleep before I leave.

I walk out to find you in the kitchen, trying to juggle making a bottle and rocking the baby. I sigh and step toward you, asking if I can hold her while you do that. You thank me and hand her to me gently, little screaming two month old bundle of innocence. I gently guide her head to the bare part of my chest under my neck and hold her there, her cries hushing immediately as you look at me surprised. I shrug and stroke the back of her head. You pause on the bottle making and we both eventually are sure she's back sound asleep, a rare moment for her and you these days. I lay her back in her crib after cuddling her a few moments longer and look down at her, thinking about how it could have been me had my life been in order by now.

I feel your hand cup my shoulder and I look up at you, your eyes staring into mine in the sliver of moonlight slicing through the window. "That was amazing" you whisper, letting your hand fall away from my shoulder slowly. I shrug and look back at the baby, then back at you, my eyes as intense into yours as yours are into mine. "All she needed was a bit of patience."

I hear you sigh and push my shoulder gently again, moving your fingers to my cheek as I turn to you, sending a tingle down my spine as my whole body blushes. "You are worth all the patience in the world." And completely out of character for you, you lean forward and press your lips to mine. A branch of control and moral upstanding snaps in our kiss and you immediately guide my body back to the bed with the nudge of yours, pushing me gently to sit then lay under you as you fear you won't have a chance to tempt fate again, you pump your cock hanging out of the zipper of your jeans with your fingers a few quick times before pushing it against my clit and letting it push into me on its own will. Sinking deep inside me as we both moan, even gasping at this storm of hot raw need and desire rains down on us.

You rub my clit fast, not realizing how sensitive my pussy is until I'm gushing all over your cock for the first time, feeling your thrusts quicken each time I moan or gush. You grunt each time as my orgasm nearly pushes your cock out but you keep driving in. Feeling you twitch after many position changes and orgasms on my end, i grab your forearms as they pin my hands over my head and moan "Please come inside me." Seeing the surprise in your eye. You have a newborn, you know the risk. But it doesn't make you pull out; it makes you pound me faster, until I'm begging you to stop when I've come too much, but your control is gone and your resolve coming undone. Just as you think you should pull out, your cum sprays out into me, as I fight to stifle a scream. Rope after rope as you grunt and growl in your throat. Finally, when you've stopped , and our cum is mixed together inside me, you lean in and whisper in my ear, "If that doesn't take, I'll just keep trying until you're swollen with my child."