Instruction Ch. 03

Story Info
Erica learns how to masturbate while Becky watches.
1k words
4.63
158.4k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,562 Followers

A few more days passed with as the cousin's caressed and sucked on each other's boobs, fondling each other at every chance. It gave Erica quite a thrill when Becky slid her hand under her suit as they stood in neck deep ocean water and flirted with a couple of cute guys. Pinching her cousin's nipple while the guys had no idea what was going on gave Becky a thrill too, she could feel her pussy tingling in the cold, salty water as she fondled her cousin.

That afternoon the cousins practically attacked each other when they walked in the door, kissing passionately all through their shower, rubbing each other's boobs and pinching, licking and sucking. After getting out of the shower they rubbed each other off, falling naked onto Erica's bed… the younger girl could feel the heat building between her legs again as Becky sucked one pert nipple into her mouth.

"Becky…" with her cousin's nipple still in her mouth green eyes looked up, "Are we ever going to do something… something else?"

The nipple popped out of her mouth as she felt hope rising, "Something else?"

Erica blushed deeply, "It's just… I need… I don't know… I need something and I just never… I don't…"

"Ah," Green eyes flashed knowingly as she nodded, "You need to cum."

"Cum?" innocent voice, innocent eyes.

"Cum, orgasm."

"Oh," oh indeed, those pretty pink cheeks looked so sweet flushed.

"Ok, I'm going to show you how to masturbate." Erica looked up at her in horror, "Don't worry, you're not going to go blind or go to hell," the look of relief on her cousin's face made Becky wonder just what bullshit her aunt and uncle had been feeding her.

Lying beside her pretty cousin Becky spread her own legs, "Ok, now reach down rub your nipple, and reach your other hand down and touch your pussy." Erica blushed as she followed the directions, trying not to look at her cousin's hands in the pretty pink smooth pussy. She found herself wishing that her pussy was as smooth and hairless, she didn't like the way that her pubic hair felt, all coarse and thick. But her pussy felt absolutely thrilled when her fingers brushed over its lips and she moaned even at that gentle touch.

"That's right," Becky said gently, "Run your fingers up and down your slit." Sitting up the older cousin played with her pussy as she watched Erica touch herself for the first time. The younger girl moaned and pressed her hips up and down, rubbing her entire slit more firmly. When her fingertips moved high enough to brush her clit she gasped and her body jerked in response.

"Good," crooned Becky, watching juices flow from her cousin's excited pussy, "That's your clit, it's one of the best places on your body."

"Ohhhh…" Erica rubbed the little love button frantically and her hips lifted off the bed. Practically salivating Becky rubbed her own pussy as she wished she could delve her tongue into those sweet flowing juices. Not yet though, Erica would definitely freak out if her cousin attacked her pussy. Maybe soon though, just having her prudish cousin asking for the next step was a very good sign.

"Now move your fingers down farther," reluctantly Erica moved her fingers away from her clit at her cousin's command, "And find your hole, yes right there, now push one finger in." Pert lips made a little 'o' as she felt something enter her body for the first time, "Good, now move it in and out of you."

Following her own instructions Becky pressed two fingers into her own dripping hole, wishing that it was her hand between her cousin's legs. That was the sweetest looking cunt she'd ever seen and its very innocence called to her. "Put another finger in Erica, good girl," Becky was panting as she watched the moaning figure of her cousin before her, both their pussies made squelching noises as their fingers moved busily. "Feel around for a rough spot, it's very small, curl your fingers up until you find it, it's kind of bumpy and ridged."

"OOOOHHH…" Erica's eyes popped, "I think I need to pee!!"

"No you don't," Becky reassured her, "That's your g-spot, it just means that you're getting closer to an orgasm."

That was good because Erica didn't think she could get up if she wanted to, the hunger that had built between her legs was too great. She was like a bitch in heat, yearning after that something that would come at the end even though she didn't know what it was. Slowly her body moved towards it as her fingertips stroked that rough, nubby spot inside her pussy and her other hand came down to her clit. Finding that she could tug on the tender bud of her love button just made the feelings even more intense and she closed her eyes as she frigged herself.

Watching her cousin masturbate for the first time had become too much for Becky to keep her composure, and she gasped quietly as she came, not wanting to disturb the younger girl. She needn't have worried, Erica was so wrapped up in the intoxicating feelings that had overtaken her that she probably wouldn't have noticed if there was a hurricane going on. Frigging herself desperately, she opened her mouth and let out a shriek as the burning sensation spread outwards from her pussy, encompassing her entire body. Spasming and heaving on the bed, she felt completely out of control as her pussy drenched the sheets in juices, her big breasts jiggling wonderfully on her chest.

Finished with her own orgasm, Becky was unable to resist the temptation of her cousin's body and she leaned over to suck one erect nipple into her mouth. Erica wailed as her orgasm redoubled and crashed over her again, the added stimulation to her breast making it sweep over her twice as strong. Eventually she was able to come down, Becky still sucking at her nipples.

Opening her glowing eyes she breathed, "That was wonderful…"

"Isn't it?" said Becky, "And there's so much more too."

Erica looked thrilled.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,562 Followers