Instructions for Our Session

Story Info
Instructions from Master for a submissive.
1.2k words
4.31
48.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
125 Followers

Little girl;

These are your Instructions for our session on Saturday, August 21. You will demonstrate your submission by following these Instructions exactly as they are given to you. There are to be no deviations. If any are noted corrective disciplinary measures will be meted out during the session.

You will ring in at the security system at the front entrance of my building at exactly 7 pm. I will answer; "Hello". You are to respond with; "Sir, this is ______". You will hear a buzzing sound which unlocks the entrance door. Come in. Come up on the elevator to the fourth floor. Take a left. My apartment is the second on the right.

Knock twice on the door. After a few seconds pause, you are to enter. Lock the door behind you. Come in to the dining area. There will be a wooden chair next to the table. You are to undress and place your clothing on the chair. Although you will not be wearing them during the session you will be wearing black underwear when you come over. You will strip down naked. Place your shoes or sandals under the chair. The only thing you are to be wearing is your black leather collar. You are to have on no jewelry, especially earrings. Your hair will be fastened up, not down and free flowing.

When you have fulfilled these requirements, you will come into the living room. I will be sitting on the couch watching a favorite fetish video. You will not speak to me. You will not even acknowledge my presence in any way. Nor will I you. You will see the fur covered hassock a couple of feet in front of me. On the hassock will be three items; two black leather ankle restraints and a black blindfold. You are to place the restraints securely on your lower legs. Put the blindfold on making sure no light comes through. Facing away from me you are to lean over placing your hands flat on the hassock. Your legs are to be spread apart at least two feet. You will maintain this position quietly and patiently until I decide to begin the session. You will not squirm or adjust the position while waiting.

This session will be unlike the others we have had so far in that I am going to set out for you in advance in these Instructions exactly what is going to happen. The suspense will come not from not knowing but rather from knowing in detail what will occur.

This will be primarily a spanking session. I will begin by lightly touching your ass with my fingertips. I will progress to a firmer touch and finally to a massage of the entire area. As the massage moves on I will put some heated oil on you and rub it in to further warm the area. During this time I will talk to you. You will for the most part maintain silence speaking only when a question is directed to you. All your answers will end with; "...., Sir". I will massage your entire ass area until I feel that it is warmed up and ready for the spanking to begin. I will take my time. I estimate this will take 20 - 30 minutes.

After the rubdown I will tie a spreader bar to the ankle restraints. This will be to prevent you from closing your legs during the spanking, which is something you have a tendency to do. The spreader bar will solve this problem most nicely.

The spanking will begin most softly. I will use my hand. The first few spanks will be light as air. You will barely feel them. I will ratchet up the force of the spanks most slowly. You can anticipate a couple hundred of them before they reach a point of what you will consider to be hard stinging spanks. During this time I will stop intermittently for short breaks. I will lightly massage the spanked area with my fingertips. My hands may roam a bit. But not too far. I will not go above your hips or below the restraints on your legs. The touch on your legs will be very light. I may play with your pussy at times touching it at the spots you like. I will not bring you to orgasm though.

At this point I will announce to you that I will be giving you 10 very hard spanks with my hand. These will be as hard as I can deliver them. I will pause briefly between each one to allow you to absorb and appreciate the feeling. After the tenth smack I will pause for a minute. I will then place a wet towel which has been in the refrigerator all day on your ass. I will again pause and allow the full effect of this to sink in.

I will remove the towel. I will then pull the hassock aside. When I do you are to drop down on your knees with your hands and elbows on the floor in the doggie style position. I will mount you. I will not do any humping. You are to make the motions swaying back and forth on my cock. You will do this until I decide to pull out of you.

We will then begin the second spanking section of our session. For this I will use my hand, a wooden paddle, and the black leather paddle. I shall also have available the black leather slapper, the implement of which you are so fond. This slapper will only be used for any disciplinary spanks which you have earned. So, if you are a good girl throughout, it will not be used. During this scene you will receive three hard rapid whacks with the implements or hand. You will not know when they are coming, for in addition to the blindfold you are already wearing, I am going to put soundproof earmuffs over your ears effectively shutting out all sound. You will be receiving these three spanks intermittently. In between each series of spanks I will massage you, stimulate you, or fuck you. This process will continue until I sense that you have reached a peak. I anticipate you should be able to absorb at least 60 such whacks. If this number turns out to be too low you will receive more. I will then apply a block of ice to your ass soothing the hot stinging skin.

I will then remove the blindfold, earmuffs, and spreader bar. We will make love on the floor. Afterwards we shall have ice cream.

You will follow these Instructions to the letter. I will be watching most closely for your compliance and submission. You will not discuss any aspect of any of these Instructions with me prior to the session. The 24 hour period before the session will be a blackout period. You are not to communicate with me in any way during this time unless there is an emergent need in which case you are to call my cell phone. You will acknowledge receipt of this email by sending back a return email consisting of two words; "Instructions received". I look forward to the session.

Koba

Koba
Koba
125 Followers