Insubordinate Brat

Story Info
Insubordinate Brat is spanked, caned, and loved anally.
1.6k words
3.87
55.1k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the edge of the bed and put the ruler down behind me.

"Come here, young lady"

My ex-wife stood where she was. "I don't want a spanking" she said, stamping her foot.

"I know you don't want a spanking. But you need one. Now be a good girl and come here."

She reluctantly went over to my right side, shuffling her feet, looking at the ruler lying on the bed.

She was wearing a short tight denim skirt that buttoned and zipped on the side. She pushed my hands away as I started to unbutton her skirt.

"I can do it myself", she told me, curling her lower lip down slightly. She unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to her ankles and stepped out of it. She knew that I hated it when she left her skirt on the floor. "That's just too bad" she thought.

She was left standing in her white blouse, a garter-belt, hose, and pair of white cotton panties. I grabbed her pony-tail, pulled her over lap, pin her legs with my right leg. Wrapped my left arm around her, tucking my hand under her right hip, holding her firmly on my lap. "You have needed a spanking all afternoon", I told her, as I caressed the curve of her buttocks. "Sometimes I don't know what gets into you."

As I started to scold her, she interrupted Me. "You're going to give me a spanking no matter what I say, so why do I have to listen to 'the talk' first?" My ex-wife's panties worked their way toward her knees as she kicked her legs for emphasis. "David, can't you just get it over with, without giving me a lecture."

"You really do need a good hard spanking" I told her, continuing my caresses. "You get 'the talk' so that you can think about how naughty you've been while you're getting your bottom warmed."

I continued to scold her. When I finished, I picked up the ruler and patted her full round bottom with it. "Now are you ready to take your spanking?"

"Yeah, whatever, David"

I raised the ruler and brought it down hard across her full round bottom.

"Ow!"

I gave her another stroke.

"Ow! That hurts!"

"Spankings are supposed to hurt"

I continued using the ruler on her sexy plum butt. "I thought that you wanted me to stop scolding you and get on with the spanking", I said as I brought the ruler down across the lower part of her full round bottom, just above her thighs.

"Ow! It hurts! Ow! I don't want a spanking."

I gave her another smack with the ruler. "I know that you don't want a spanking. That's why spankings are used to punish naughty girls."

I continued to spank her, the smacks of the ruler echoed by my ex-wife's cries. Her bottom was starting to blush red under the ruler and she squirmed after a hard stroke on her lower bottom.

"Be a good girl and lie still. If you continue squirm and kick I'm going to spank you on your thighs", I told her as I brought the paddled down across the tops of her thighs.

"Ow, Ow! David, I'll be a good girl", my ex-wife protested as I paddled her full round bottom harder. "I'm sorry I was naughty. Ow! I've learned my lesson, Dave. Ow! Really. I'll be good. Ow! I promise."

I ignored my ex-wife's pleas. She knew I preferred be called Dad. However out of spite she continues to her bratty behavior. Which left me no choice but to continue spanking her on her ripe, round, voluptuous posterior and her upper thighs? I did not stop until her full round bottom and upper thighs were crimson.

"I want you to lie over the pillows. And no rubbing your butt."

My ex-wife got up off my lap. Her panties were now around her ankles. She put her hands on her hips. "I've had my spanking" she sniffled. "It hurt a lot and I promised to be a good girl. How come I have to lie over the pillows?" she said stamping her foot.

"You have to lie over the pillows so that I can spank you with the cane."

"David, it's not fair that I have to get spanked and caned too. I wasn't that naughty! The cane hurts too much."

"Naughty girls don't get to decide how they get spanked. Maybe you should have thought about the hard spanking you would get before you acted like an insubordination brat. Now over those damn pillows, NOW!"

My ex-wife pouted, but did not argue further. She knew if she kept pushing she would just end up getting caned harder. While I got the rattan cane from the closet, my ex-wife stepped out of her panties and dropped it on the floor next to her skirt. She piled three pillows in the middle of the bed and lay over them. My ex-wife buried her face in a forth pillow, her salt and pepper pony-tail flowing over the pillow.

My ex-wife legs were together. The pillows under her hips pushed her full round bottom up high, emphasizing the round curve of her buttocks.

I tapped her upper thighs lightly with the cane. "Spread your legs, sexy" I told her. My ex-wife spread her thighs slightly. I gave her a light stroke across her upper thighs. "Wider"

"Good girl"

I thought my ex-wife looked beautiful like this, her legs open, a glimpse of her beautiful shaved womanhood exposed, her full round bottom presented for the kiss of the cane.

I lightly brought the cane lightly across my ex-wife's bottom, measuring my stroke. Then I raised the cane and brought it whistling down across her upraised buttocks. The cane left a dark red welt over her already reddened cheeks. She took the first few strokes in silence. She thought "He was not going make her cry like a little girl being spanked by her daddy",

I gave every third or fourth stroke across the tops of my ex-wife's thighs and it hurt so much. She was sorry that she had been such an insubordinate girl and even sorrier that she was getting a spanking. Soon her resolution to keep silent was forgotten and she was crying, the pillow muffling her sobs.

I put the cane down and sat next to her on the bed. She looked very vulnerable, lying over the pillows, her full round bottom and thighs red and lined with welts. My ex-wife's shoulders shook slightly as she cried softly. I caressed her, running my hand down her back, over her full round bottom. Her skin was hot and I could feel the welts from the cane strokes. I caressed her and kissed her until she stopped crying.

I stood and picked up the cane, moving to the other side of the bed. "I'm going to give you another ten strokes, love" I told her. I knew my ex-wife would soon be crying again and I felt slightly cruel comforting her only to continue spanking her. However, I had wanted to give my ex-wife a chance to catch her breath and I wanted her to know that I was giving her a hard spanking because I loved her.

As I expected, my ex-wife started crying again after the first few strokes of the cane. Despite her resistance before, she did feel like that little girl getting a whopping for insubordination. When I stopped caning her, she was crying hard and did not try to muffle her cries in the pillow.

I stroked her hair. "Your punishment is over, love."

"Dad, my ass hurts so much", my ex-wife said between sobs. "I'm sorry I was a bad girl. I promise, I'll be a good girl. Please don't spank me anymore. Dad, I've learned my lesson."

I stroked her back and caressed her full round bottom. "I know you're sorry honey. And I'm sure that you will be a good girl. But you were a naughty girl and you did need that spanking."

It was finally over and I took her in my arms and comforted her, stroking her back and her hair until she stopped crying.

"I want you to go back over the pillows and spread your cheeks" I told my ex-wife.

My ex-wife lay over the pillows again and reached behind her, one hand on each cheek and spread her buttocks as wide as she could. She heard me undress behind her and open the drawer by the night stand. I moved behind my ex-wife and caressed her full round bottom and thighs. She felt the cool slickness of the lube as I placed a finger on her anus. She arched her full round bottom up, offering me her backside as I pushed my finger inside her. She heard the squish of the lube as I put it on my manhood and then she felt my manhood against her anus. She tried to relax as I pushed inside her. As always she felt that I would never fit, until the tip of my manhood pushed past the ring of muscle.

Once I was inside her, she was determined to show her love and gift of submission. she moved her hands away from her full round bottom, putting her palms flat against the wall, pushing her full sexy, sore, voluptuous, round bottom up as I penetrated her backside. No one would have known she did not enjoy receiving anal sex as much as I did being in her. She, attempting to sound lastingly, would cry," oh yes" "Love my ass Master" "fuck me harder Master"

The End