Insults

Story Info
She insults workmen.
2.3k words
3.99
49.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,474 Followers

When your boss makes you an offer you can't refuse, you don't. It wasn't that bad a deal. I was going to get eight hours overtime on a Saturday for doing nothing more than being at work, twiddling my thumbs. Easy money, really.

The situation was that the company had been doing major renovations in the computer room. Over the past two weekends they'd completely redone it, upgrading the mainframe to a new super-duper whiz bang brainac, or some such thing. Both those weekends Suzy and Jack had babysat the office, the boss not liking the idea of people running around without an official representative available.

A new problem developed as soon as the new baby was switched on. It threw out a lot more heat than the previous mainframe and the air conditioners were working overtime to keep the place cooled down. The company now found themselves in the position of having to get a better air conditioner installed, and they rushed the order through. It was going in this weekend.

Jack wasn't available this Saturday, so my boss suggested that I might like to join with Suzy and get a little overtime and his gratitude. Well, like I said, it would be easy money and it wasn't as though I had a real choice.

I fronted up nice and early, unlocking the office so that the workmen could start. Suzy showed up a short while later, just as the air conditioner people were arriving.

I didn't know Suzy all that well. We worked in different sections. I had heard that she could be a bit snide, having a really cutting tongue, but I hadn't personally experienced it.

A bit snide was the least of, it turned out. She was downright rude and insulting in my books. Not to me - to the workmen. She didn't say anything to them directly, but made a number of disparaging remarks about them, purportedly talking to me but speaking loudly enough that her chosen victim could hear her comment.

As the day progressed Suzy managed to make remarks about the workmen's looks, their odour, their cleanliness, their manners, their intelligence, their efficiency. . .

You name it and she managed to make a rude comment about it sometime during the day. At first I'd been a bit embarrassed and tried to shush her down. She laughed at me and kept right on with her nasty little game. I couldn't even apologise to the workmen, because in theory she wasn't talking to them, but to me, and you can't really apologise to a third party for what is said in a private conversation.

By the time the workmen got around to packing up their tools I was feeling totally mortified. If I ever had to do overtime like this again I was going to refuse if Suzy was included in the deal, and the hell with what the boss thought.

Two of the workmen waltzed off with all their tools and things while the third, the foreman of their little group, I think, stayed to do a final check. He seemed satisfied but, instead of leaving, he put his hands in his pocket and leaned against the wall, whistling softly.

Suzy made a comment about people who don't know when it's time to go, suggesting that he was lingering so he could bill extra hours.

"We're paid a flat rate for this job, love," the man said cheerfully. "I'm just waiting for the boys to get back so we can finish of properly."

Suzy stalked past him and into the computer room, with me trailing nervously along behind her.

"It looks finished to me," she said. "You might as well go and we can get a breath of fresh air."

She actually wrinkled her nose when she said that, as though something in the room was smelly. The workman just continued leaning on the wall, smiling.

A few moments later the two workmen returned. They nodded to their foreman and then turned to address Suzy.

"You know, you've got a big mouth," said one of them. "Before you go flapping it around you really ought to look around and check what's what."

"Oh, really?" said Suzy in a scoffing voice. "And which what's what should I be checking."

"Ooh, there's a couple of them actually," said the spokesman. "A couple of little things like, there's three of us and only you two women. Also we're all alone up here. No-one else is working. We've got the place to ourselves."

"So?"

"So it's time for us to have a little fun," said the second workman.

I hadn't really noticed but he'd edged around and was standing right behind Suzy. At the same time he was speaking he was grabbing her and pulling her down onto the floor. The other guy joined them and they started stripping Suzy's clothes off. One guy was holding her arms above her head while she wriggled and protested and the other guy was busy undoing buttons and zips and things and just peeling her clothes off and tossing them to the side.

You wouldn't believe how fast they stripped her. It seemed to me it only took seconds for them to have her completely naked.

Now I suppose I could have jumped in and tried to help Suzy, but I thought discretion was called for. Discretion suggested that I get the hell out of there and send help, rather than try to supply it myself. I headed for the door and that's when I remembered the foreman. He was lounging next to the door, smiling, and plainly not intending me to leave. He just reached out and took hold of my arm.

"Don't leave us," he said softly. "Settle down and watch your friend have a little fun."

The two men had released their hold on Suzy and were standing over her. Suzy, who I decided was a complete idiot, was waving her arms in the air and kicking her legs about. If she was aiming to hit or kick them I could understand it, but she just seemed to be flailing about wildly.

One man was standing between her legs, for heaven's sake, and he was in the act of dropping his trousers. All Suzy needed to do was just calm down a little and take aim and that guy would be out of action. Probably for a week if she connected properly.

Instead of taking aim she just kept waving her legs about. You'd think she was waving a flag for all the good she was doing. Her beau knelt between her thighs and I could see what he was going to do. He had an erection that stood way out and he was lining it up.

I watched horrified as he just pushed up against Suzy's pussy and started leaning into her. She was yowling like a scared cat, saying, "No, no, no, no, no," and the guy was just steadily sinking into her. Her legs were still just waving wildly in the air as he took her and, instead of trying to scratch or punch him, her hands were just slapping at his arms.

I couldn't imagine a more pathetic display of resistance. A babe in arms would fight harder if you tried to pinch his bottle. I was embarrassed and sorry for the woman and, I'm sorry to say, couldn't help thinking that she'd asked for it.

When the guy had sunk fully into her the man holding me said, "That's number one. I bet she starts up by the fifth stroke."

I'm like, what the hell is he talking about? Then I could see the workman pulling out of Suzy, waiting a moment, and driving back in. It's really weird to see someone else getting screwed. You have difficulty believing it's really happening.

And the foreman added, "That's two."

That comment focused my attention on what was going on and I found myself counting his strokes. Right on the fifth stroke I saw Suzy give a heave, her bottom lifting up off the floor as she pushed up to meet the guy's cock.

"Knew it," murmured the foreman, a smirk in his voice.

Suzy was still protesting and swearing but her legs had stopped flailing around and were wrapped around her new boyfriend. She was bouncing hard under him, fucking him just as hard as he was fucking her.

The second workman, I noticed, was watching the whole thing with interest. His intentions were obvious as his trousers were off and his cock was waving around, looking for prey. I shuddered slightly and looked away.

The pair on the floor seemed to have heated up. They were going at it hammer and tongs, him really ploughing into Suzy, with Suzy almost bucking up off the floor she was hitting him so hard.

When the man suddenly stiffened and began pumping wildly, Suzy started protesting, wailing "Not yet, damn you."

Then he was pulling away from Suzy and Suzy was swearing and the second man stepped forward. He rolled Suzy over and she scrabbled onto her hands and knees, bottom held high. He settled down behind her and I could swear she gave a groan of relief when he drove fiercely into her.

She started protesting this invasion, of course, but her bottom was busy bouncing up and down to the tune her new playmate was playing.

"Some women like to be taken forcibly," the foreman said quietly. "I had her picked as one almost from the start. She's been goading us all day, hoping for just this outcome. You have to admit, even though she's protesting, she's sure making the best of it."

He was right. It explained her attitude and her feeble defence. She'd put up a show of resistance without anything concrete behind it, and she was certainly making the most of what those men were doing to her.

"I suppose you'll be taking her next," I mumbled.

He opened the door and was ushering me out of the room.

"By no means," he said, turning me around to face him, edging me back against a desk. "Why would I bother when I've got you right here?"

Me!? Was he kidding? Unfortunately not. He lifted up the hem of my dress and tucked it into my belt. His hands took hold of my panties and he just casually pulled them down. I'm looking down at myself, feeling bemused. I could see my little tuft of fur. I turned to look at him and found my eyes rising no higher than his groin. He'd unzipped and taken out his own erection.

"Oh, no," I protested. "Not me. No way. Go and play with Suzy."

His answer was to reach between my legs and start rubbing me. I jumped when his hand closed over me and, no matter what he claimed, I did not push my mound hard against him.

"Goodness me," he murmured, laughter in his voice. "Watching your friend in action has got you all excited."

Well, in self-defence, I'd like to point out that seeing a woman having hot sex right there in front of you is sure to arouse anyone, at least a little. And that arousal is not exactly calmed by having an erection waving at you, inches from your pussy.

"Let's not waste any time," he told me.

With that he moved closer to me, his hands closed over my mound and his cock respectively, and he moved my lips apart and guided his cock to where they were waiting. With that he drove right into me.

He didn't ease his way in, making sure that I was ready, willing, and able. He just thrust straight up into me, proving that even if I was unwilling I was most definitely ready and able. As I felt him crashing into me it dawned on me that you could show less fight than Suzy showed, and I'd just proved it.

It appears that a good workman, once started, will get right down to it and do the job as quickly and thoroughly as possible. From what followed I'd have to say the foreman was a good workman. He didn't loiter about. Now that he had started he drilled into me hard and fast. He obviously saw no reason to lead me gently along.

I was banged and battered, his cock a piston that was working overtime. All I could do was gasp and try to keep up with him. He would drive into me, withdraw and be driving in again. There was no pause at either end of his strokes. He was just going on and on while I was panting and bouncing almost hysterically in my efforts to keep up with him.

Mind you, it felt good. Watching Suzy in action had aroused me and now he was building on that arousal in fine style, sending continual waves of excitement through me, each one crashing hard on the heels of the previous one.

I was gasping and panting, just riding the tiger, terrified of what would happen if I stopped. Of course, it was all too much, too soon. I couldn't keep up with what was happening. He was still banging merrily away when I climaxed. I heard him say something rude as I faded out and could feel him trying to go even harder, and I was vaguely aware of him finally ejaculating deep inside me.

Afterwards, Suzy persuaded me to shut up about what happened. I have to admit I didn't need much persuasion. It was blatantly obvious that I'd showed as much backbone as a jellyfish when it came to resisting my own ravishment. I'd just as soon not have that come out.

I did make certain that my boss knew that I had no intention of doing the same sort of special overtime with Suzy in future. "We just seemed to get on each other's nerves," I told him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,474 Followers