Intelligent Lady Bouquet

Story Info
Penetrating her thoughts with a verbal garland.
5.1k words
4.4
24.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tafxkz
tafxkz
5 Followers

Your soft hair cascades fragrance that surpasses the most intelligent flowers, sometimes-wild naturals other times hybrids designed by human intelligence; unleashing taster-glimpses of the ideas within. Your forehead is a flowerbed of insight, sometimes wrinkled with furrows and deep thoughts. Your eyes are naughty olives wrapped in delicate petal eyelids. Your nose is a sexy fruit; once tested on Cleopatra now perfected on you. Your cheeks are pomegranate shells encrusted in a chocolate veil. Your lips are mischievously curly ribbons super-specially when you smile. Your eyebrows and eyelashes are a duet between ancient delicate ferns fully loaded with their exclusive lifecycle. Your ears are open in full bloom and there is magic in-between. Your chin is that part of the blossom that a butterfly would softly peck first; to test the water before it gets started on probing for nectar.

The haughty-culture society for floral rights interrupts this verbal garland with censoring scissors; they say your looks are giving the flowers a low self-esteem, so please exonerate the understatements. All that i have license to say is that you are bountifuller, lovlier and stupendouser than everythinga-ling-a-linger in this world. You could to be arrested for elegance. You possibly, aught to be: sainted, fêted and venerated for existing in such exquisite form. i bet your smile is illegal, contagious and fattening. You are a traffic hazard; a sensual blizzard and the insurance companies are not willing to risk covering your trail.

Your aura is black coffee. Your teeth are so aw’ouch. Your mouth is warm and your tongue is so knowledgeable even when you do not speak, my mind is blown. Your arms are long generous rivers providing protection, recreation, food, water, shelter, power, entertainment and whatnot to a multitude of humans, animals, birds, fish, plants, microorganisms, fungi and machines. Your fingers are indulgent, well formed and kind; ii long to know more of what kind they are, they are unique all things privileged to be touched and handled by them get marked by distinctive design.

The palms of your hands are a conserve of graciousness; velvety soft tantalizing pockets in a royal outfit, the king puts his hand in there at times to give and at times to take a treasure of great value and at other times his hands are there because it just feels good to keep them there. Your legs long and slender palm trees yielding at their pinnacle jewels and trinkets (not boring nuts: like the kind, a man is normally accustomed to finding), a pure craft of floral artistry lies within. Do the soles of your feet know the treasure that they bear and the places they will be? Ah, and finally, like a perfume that publicizes presence before sight and like a good name that goes ahead of you, your toes are by design a master plan heralding your way; always first, in every step you take.

Your intellect is shapely. Your utterances are a perennial enchantment perky, softy and pointy, they can at times get firm and hard but that is a good thing because they reveal your inner feelings. Your skin is a smooth, rich, dark and vibrant sense of humor. Your neck is an imperial tower that bears your head with pride. Your shoulders are exactly where thy aught to be, between your head and your heart, the most desirable setting to cry on when the road of life wants crying. You are a garden of intelligence, seashore of genius, a mountain of goodness; fertile with seeds and bulbs that perk up sprouty buds bursting forth in new ways to look at the world. All your seasons are meaningful with pun more meanings than what first meets the eye. Very entertaining, engaging, compelling, attractive and educative in-struct’ural design in deed.

Blessed is the man that enters the garden that you are slowly, gently and always caring for your happiness more than his. Especially when he is the happiest, may he never forget that you are the reason for his happiness. May he look in your naughty olives and not close his eyes to your facial expressions. May he stroke your sense of humor, sometimes in a lightly distracted manner and at other times with a zealous passion and delight in exploring every inch, bump, nook and crevice until he is thoroughly spent in attempting to discover all the hidden interpretations sheathed in your funnies.

May your utterances be an oft-quoted adage that is tunefully a rolling on his lips and tongue. May he delight in you, celebrate your existence and never take your yummyness for granted. May he have it in him, that which will swell and rise in view of your beauty. May he never get to the point directly may he have the finesse of an artiste to be exasperatingly leisurely, taking the time to compose moves that dance in giddy circles to weave long convoluted ideas, dreams and imaginations befitting your super wits way waaaaaaaay long before the opening act.

May he penetrate your thoughts. May he know and appropriate the when’s and how’s and the where’s and the why’s of thrusting, withdrawing, increasing pace and giving you deep breathing space. May he speak only it is necessary and may he use his mouth wisely. May he know those moments when oral communication is utterly indispensable. May he communicate with more actions than words. May he unleash his tongue only where action is probable. May he go where i have not gone in knowing, loving, satisfying and caring for the garden that you are. May he go all the way in indulging your perception, not to just pay lip service, but to go all the way beyond quotable quotes on the tip of his tongue and officiously affectionate emails from his fingertips.

May his spurts of wisdom be timely, not too fast or too late, may they fill you with ripe and fruity warmth only when you are ready for it and while you are not ready for it, may he entice you down the highway or should I say the floodgates of readiness, may he always hold on and control himself until it is as much fun for you to accept it as it is fun for him to impart. May he be a responsible steward of the powers that God has endowed and entrusted him.

May he be fun all the time but not only fun all the time may he have something deeper and realer to tender. May he lovingly and caringly sow in your mind the seeds of life, that may bring in you a new life. May he only give you what you want with a welcome bonus or two and may he never make it ineffective by conferring more than you can handle, yet always exceeding all your expectations. May you never have to swallow his astuteness against your will and may you never feel obliged to have anything forced down your throat. May he be completely qualified and fulltime employed in giving you the real thing.

May he singularly and faithfully do more justice to you than wise Solomon could to all his 700 wives and 300 concubines. May he be enabled, empowered and made wise by the one who is greater than Solomon. May he discover and be fascinated by more facets of the treasure that you are, every moment he spends with you or without you. I wish that he would never klutz and I wish that he would be perfect all the way like a character from Ayn Rand’s pen, but if he happens to be from this world where thorns and thistles grow naturally and anything worthy of harvest warrants cultivation and work, may he not give up in coming up with thoughtful, prayerful and creative solutions to the goof-ups he makes, the promises he breaks and soft hearts he aches. If Edison gave up on the light bulb after a 99 tries, I guess GE would have manufactured computer monitors and TV screens to light up our houses. I do not think you are a tube-light.

May he ravish your heart, satisfy your soul and be dedicated to fulfilling your every need and desire. May he love you madly enough to disregard every of his greatest assets, in order to make you happy. May he love you sensibly enough to not take any wealth for granted when it could serve as an accessory to your happiness. It would be my joy that you feel truly blessed to be loved by a chap of his kind. May he ask you how you are feeling and what went well with you, may he listen to what you say and understand what you are not saying.

May he give you more of what you like and add variations and apply MAD Architecture (Multiply-Add) techniques to exponentially amplify the range of oomph factor in your experience of being cherished. May he be bold and may he be tender. May he always surprise you when he blows hot and when he blows cold may there always be a mystery around him that enraptures your mind; a mystery that only your mind can crack. May he be a picture with all the strokes of genius and as for the madness, may he conceal it in a nutcase of affection.

I have relished every moment spent with you. I never fully believed that there was a poet in me until you came into my life. I wish I had had more discipline and forethought to not lose sight of what the most important thing to me about you (my only excuse is that I have never loved a girl more exquisite than you). I guess there is something in being awakened and aroused too soon by your loveliness that cuts off the brain’s supply of blood. I wish I had been more watertight a guy. I wish I were not so distracted. I wish I were super man. I wish I had more brains and fewer balls. I wish I had been more patient, more loving and more caring. I wish I had never given you a reason to leave me. I really love you with all my heart. I wish I knew then what I am learning now. And yeah I wish I had better academic records and a seamless career and a few more inches to my stature to score some real brownie points on compatibility.

The exposure denied to the sunshine of your thoughts was causing something beautiful in me to internally wither. Listening to you for 20 minutes was worth more than a hundred years of me sitting by myself to try to think up what you might be thinking or feeling. Worthwhile as it was; it also was very surreal. I felt you were strangely different. You were the same open, real, honest up to sky person that I always knew. There was something else that I had known in you which seemed to be no more. Something alive like a seedling sprout that needed to be nurtured and grown between us, that seemed to be departed. I guess it is how you have moved on while I refused to let that reminiscence die. I no longer depend on your comeback to confine or define my love for you. I for my part believe that this love I have for you is not from me but from one who loves you much more than I love you. I will continue to love you as long as I feel this immense joy in loving you.

You are too beautiful for me to forget, too smart for me to out think, too strong willed for me to convince. I give up. I surrender to your will, in love. I have no options, but to surrender to the bid that you may never love me again. Though I yield as a reluctant soldier, I will not trade my allegiance. I will not give your place in my heart to another. If my heart were a football team, with you out of my life it would at best be a jersey number retired. Another player will keep the game going with a different jersey number. My life is not a game of football where you are a replaceable team member neither are you a trophy that I can win. You are the super girl of my heart and I love you. I truly love you in Jesus name. I love you just the way you are In Jesus Name.

No declaration of love is not even close to complete if it ignores a few sides of the reality of the person being declared love to. In order to truly love you I need to love you from a 364 degrees all round and round and round perspective. Your personality is rich as a plumb cake saturated with a mixture of various strong and mild but distinct flavors. There are so many facets to you that each bite is a savor of another kind. Sometimes there may be portions that seem to taste bad, these portions might taste bad by themselves but still play an essential role in the big picture of the eating cake and having you too. Gluttonously munching away more than can be chewed, can squeeze more pungent a tart than one mouthful can handle. The queasiness and the bad taste in the mouth is not the cakes fault but the fault of the gastronome. A gourmet specialty buffet like you deserves gentle clear feedback in a manner that respects, adores and mirrors your overall delicious’uality.

I owe you an apology for the dimwittedness of being unable to give you feedback but exploding at unexpected moments in hurtful and sarcastic retorts. I guess I did not want you feel rejected for the matters that could have called for minor feedback and I wound up making you feel worse than rejected in being accepted with out being fully acknowledged. I am sorry for the unwise expressions of a real love, darling I truly believe that the cause for your unhappiness was not a case of my “incompatibility” but a case of my God given passions taking leave of my God given wisdom.

I recently saw a lovely dewdrop in your mental garden. It was shiny and sparkling like a diamond. As I looked at it closely, I saw in it a miniature but clear reflection of myself. I looked good, slightly fatter because of the convex shape of the drop and the refraction of light. I also saw clearly in the light of your words that you see me as absolutely incompatible with you. I tried to smile at the reflection and it imitated a distorted version of a smile. I tried to stick my tongue out at it and it looked like an idea that I aught to copyright and sell to Steven Spielberg. It seemed totally etched that I can never be compatible; no matter how hard I try you will only see me as not the guy who can make you happy for a lifetime. I had a hundred things I could say but my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. I bet I looked dumb.

The most romantic and erotic of love songs The Songs of Solomon talks of “foxes that ruin a vineyard”. A few foxes have had their tails set on fire in this making of this email. Even if we were never meant to be husband and wife, I am in no doubt that this initiative would prove helpful in your future relationships. I am looking to Jesus to learn the model of how to deal with those areas of negativity (I know I am not his best advertisement). Jesus loved the church AKA “his bride” he knew that the church would never be perfect. He paid the price for making the church perfect (in his own eyes) through his death and resurrection.

I wish I could die for your happiness, but if ii had any choice in the matter I would rather live for your happiness. I am not the messiah and the truth is out that I am a very naughty boy. Even if I were to die for you I would not be able to rise again to do justice to your real needs. I choose here to accept inabilities and play only on what I can do and learn each day by starting afresh in understanding strengths and frailties by creatively, thoughtfully and prayerfully working through them with love. This would be of great value to me. I wonder what this sounds like to you.

I have been told by well meaning individuals that I should be happy that you left me even before an engagement and that I would have been truly devastated if you had left me after we were married. My only response to this paradigm-shifting hint is that it would have made no difference to the way I love you. If you had left me after we had gotten married. I would have still loved you and learnt through trial and error and feedback and more trials and more errors and more feedback, to re-seduce you and make you feel special and loved all over and over and over again until there is nothing else left in me but pure love for you with no impatience, no unkindness, no jealousy, no pompousness, no selfish motives, no temper, no self righteousness and no delight in wrong doings. Only love that is pure and true, rejoicing in the truth, believing in all possibilities, hopeful at all times with an endurance that is unwilling to fail or cease. Call it Complicated “Life's like this you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty”.

I love you for leaving me; it has shown me how much more I love you. I love you for the wordless goodbye; you had nothing to say. I love you for ignoring my emails, in the silence of what you are not saying I hear the still small voice in my heart telling me to not give up trying harder and realer and honester. I love you more than any raison d'être anybody can dole to stop loving you. I finally; love you because you do not need me to feel complete (like a fish needs a bicycle) and that you are happy without me, I love your independence.

I celebrate your freedom to do, as you will. If you ever want to you will choose to come to me, I will not infringe on your liberty do so. If you are happier without me, I will not deny you these single pleasures. I will rejoice that I have the power to make you happy without any work or effort or even having to be involved in your life, it is too good to be true like a dream come true for free sans the effort of pursuing the dream. I wonder if there any corresponding way to make money with no need for personal involvement. The fact is I am happy only when I am loving you with all my heart. Loving you and making you happy is my clandestine amusement, my own private wellspring of inspiration, my light at the end of my cigarette, my drug that keeps me going towards my destination that I cannot see but can vaguely envisage through the smokescreens of my happiness in your happiness.

I expect that one day my love will flow deep, rich and mature like wine from the vats of Bacchus and hit your mark with the aim of Cupid and the strength of Hercules and seductive powers of Zeus to assume any shape or form that catches your fancy. I look to the power the God above all gods to take this frog song in my heart and make it a love song to you, to take the dark storm clouds I have brought in your garden and make them a gentle sprinkle that will give your flowers the right quotient of slushy wetness that will not ruin them or unduly loosen the grip of their roots or render them weak and shaky but to nurture them and make them grow healthy, wicked and strong and finally to take my incompatibility and harmonize it with the fire of a real and daily love that is not quenched by thoughtless actions and action less thoughts. May there always be a warm sunshine from above that will generously and neatly slurp up the overindulgence of excess moisture. While I wait for that day; I will continue to vaporize in abundance the wealth of my hopes and dreams; praying that they will offer some meaningful morning dew in your garden everyday.

Breakups and comebacks happen all over the world. Every marriage and potential long-term thingy goes through those days when one person wonders what it is he or she is doing in it and wants to opt out, sometimes they leave and come back when they feel they are either stronger or that the other person is now wiser, sometimes they never come back together. The mathematical possibilities 50-50, the romantic’s hopes are a 100 percent. I truly believe that love is the greater good and that it is found in holding on to the greater possibilities found in working things through with a person who is truly worth the effort. I believe that it will always be worth it to love you endlessly.

Every time I think of you, I see sparks, I hear music, I get inspired and I feel pleased and get a high (sometimes) to know that we are breathing the same atmospheric oxygen. Undying love is not a new concept that I am trying to sell you in exchange for cheap thrills. Tensions in a bond can have a pruning effect to cut off dead wood and make way for more flowers.

A cat may look at a king and a shepherd may adjudge among goddesses the “fairest”. I prolong being inspired by you. I feel consumed. I feel dunk, like a glass of water. I feel stirred like a gloopy soup cooking all the ingredients it takes to love you for a lifetime by nourishing, strengthening and pampering you in so many more ways that no matter what you keep in mind or what you stop thinking about, the dominant emotion will be that of the happiest and the most loved girl in the world.

tafxkz
tafxkz
5 Followers
12