Intended Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not at all unusual for individuals from different Clans to bond and relocate, but she thought it striking that it occurred so consistently with those he coupled. It was almost as if the intensity of their feelings had grown so strongly from even that brief contact, the only way to find relief was to move away.

Veba's sex pulsed in anticipation. Though she was far from being an innocent, inexperienced female, still, she was intrigued by what this mysterious man had to offer to instill such powerful reactions in his lovers.

Despite the cold, when she arrived at the shaman's residence the flap was tied up, signaling her to freely enter. Nonetheless, she paused at the entryway.

As if he smelled her presence, the Spiritwalker looked up from the roaring hearth almost immediately.

"It is good to see you again, lovely Veba," he greeted with a friendly smile. "I do not know how it is possible, but you look even more beautiful now than you did earlier this night. Did you go back to your dwelling to adorn yourself in some way?" he inquired, scanning her figure to see if he noticed anything different about her appearance.

"I am afraid not," she replied, her cheeks flushing.

"Perhaps the coolness of the night air gives your skin an extra glow," he speculated, his eyes glinting appreciatively. "Please, if you will untie the flap and pull in the bones, join me for a hot, relaxing drink."

Passing her a cup filled with a steaming beverage, they sat together before the hearth exchanging pleasantries. Veba had to admit she found herself a bit taken aback by his cheerful openness. In public he so often seemed to hold himself apart, almost aloofly, from the rest of them. And yet, here they were now, chatting like old friends.

"Tell me your thoughts," she heard him say suddenly.

She shifted her eyes to the Spiritwalker's smiling face. "I am sorry?" she asked, uncertain of his meaning.

"You seemed to be thinking," he observed, "and I wondered if you might be apprehensive about this night."

"Oh, no," she lied, giving him a smile, "I was only thinking about how I have never seen..."

"Yes?"

"...this side of you before."

"What do you mean?" he asked with some surprise.

"Well, um, uh..."

"Please, my dear, speak freely. You are with a friend this night."

"You are so open and friendly. Usually you seem more...reserved."

"Ah, I see. Well, beautiful Veba, your observation is not incorrect. My status does indeed require me to maintain a certain distance from those I serve. Nevertheless, I am a man, and share the desires of men." His gaze traveled the length of her body before returning to her face. "So in those instances when I allow myself intimacies with another, I think it most healthy to shed the masks necessitated by my position, do you not agree?"

She nodded, her body visibly relaxing as she returned his broad smile.

"Good. Now, finish up your beverage and we will get started. I must warn you, however; it has been some time since I last shared furs, and you are so very alluring, I may have difficulty restraining my hunger this night."

A bolt streaked through her body, a renewed dampness wetting her thighs. Why had she not noticed this man in such a way before? Not wanting to waste any more time, she quickly downed the remaining contents of her cup.

The Spiritwalker grinned. "I see I am not the only one who hungers this evening. Splendid. Pleasures are so much more satisfying when the needs of both are strong."

A giddy warmth flooded Veba's body. She felt good, very good. Euphoric, in fact. And filled with wantonness. Without preamble she stood up, grasped the bottom of her tunic and peeled it off her body, her compressed breasts bouncing as she freed them from their narrow sheath. Her curls damp, her body unleashed its scent into the room, blending with the smell of spent incense.

The Spiritwalker's eyes widened. Not only were her massive breasts even larger than they appeared when clothed, his nostrils inhaled deeply the perfume of her excitement. His organ grew rigid immediately.

All too often the women he brought to his furs gave up their bodies less than fully, forcing him to take what he required in order to achieve satiety. But this female, she appeared more than willing.

True, he had slipped a little something in her tea to make her more subject to suggestion, but it was not enough to affect her strongly; the desire she displayed was purely her own. After all, he did not wish to immobilize her as he did with his former Intended or so many of the others; she would be of little use to him if he imposed his passions upon her.

Though he personally cared little whether the woman experienced pleasure in their union or not, he knew providing her some gratification would make his long-term goal easier to achieve. Still, he was not willing to fully restrain his natural urges. He hoped for her own sake that she was indeed as hungry as she appeared.

Her long hair cascading about her shoulders, Veba held out her arms to help lift the shaman to his feet. Crushing her ample curves into his figure, she kissed him fervently, confidently thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

The Spiritwalker was taken aback. He found her assuredness both off-putting and stimulating. He would have to teach the female her place...later. For now, he would allow himself simply to enjoy the sensations flowing through his body.

Eagerly she took hold of his tunic, pulling it over the top of his head. Rubbing her heavy breasts against his bare chest, the delicate skin snagged by the sharp teeth and claws of his jewelry, her protruding nipples dragged against the surface of his body. Veba lowered herself to her knees and untied the waist of his leggings.

His engorged shaft stood out in front of her lips, demanding service. Opening her mouth she drew his heated organ inside.

The Spiritwalker jerked as the woman stimulated his member with her tongue; she was surprisingly talented at the task, he had to admit, while pleasure coursed through his limbs. But he did not like the way she had asserted control of this encounter. He was the one in charge. He would most definitely need to teach her a lesson about respecting his authority, and he would start right now.

Snatching her head with both hands, the Spiritwalker slammed it forward as he thrust hard, forcing his entire length into her mouth. He could feel the head of his manhood lodged in the back of her throat as he held her face smashed into his groin, delighting at the sounds of her struggling for breath as her arms waved frantically. As he withdrew, granting her air, his lips curled with satisfaction at the gagging and slurping sounds of her drooling orifice.

He did it twice more in this manner, grinding her nose into his pubic hair, just to make certain she clearly understood who was directing this coupling. Still, he did not wish to completely frighten her or she would be of no use to him, so although he continued gripping her head, thrusting himself into her mouth, he restrained himself enough so that she could still breathe. Nonetheless, when he felt his seed rumbling in his sacs, once more he shoved her face into him as his jerking organ sent its stream down her choking throat.

Exiting her gaping mouth with a plop, he watched a string of spittle lengthen between the tip of his spent tool and her lower lip. Tears streaming from her eyes, nose running, the female looked both disgusting and more alluring than ever.

Though he could still strongly smell her arousal, he also detected fear in her eyes. Well, it was going to take some time to make his member rise again. He might as well give her some pleasure to ensure her continued compliance.

Even as it revolted him to touch her slimy skin, he forced himself to lift her to her feet and, with as much tenderness as he could manage, wiped the combination of tears, mucus and spittle from her face with his hand. Lifting her chin he kissed her, probing her still-drooling mouth with his tongue while his other hand wrapped around the back of her head. As he sensed her body beginning to relax again under his kiss he stroked her back, wiping her mixed secretions on her hair, suppressing the urge to shudder.

Breaking the kiss, he turned her by the shoulders and led her to the sleeping area. Helping her up onto the furs, he lay next to her body.

Veba lay amongst the furs, her mind and body alike filled with confusion. What the Spiritwalker had just done in front of the hearth while she orally pleasured him almost terrified her. Certainly she had been with men before whose enthusiasm for that particular form of stimulation grew a little excessive, but never had one practically suffocated her in order to satisfy his desires.

And yet, oddly enough, the loss of control she experienced once she realized her life quite literally was in his hands, that she might very well cross over to the Spirit World with the manhood of the Spiritwalker cutting off her last breath, strangely excited her.

Then, just now, the way he kissed her so gently, with so much feeling... She could not understand this man's appetites, but one thing was for certain; he was not exaggerating when he disclosed to her the depth of his hunger.

Veba closed her eyes as she felt his hands examining her pillowy breasts. He took each one in turn, lifting its heft with both hands, kneading it from base to tip. When his hands reached her distended nipple, he grasped it between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it tightly as he released his hold on the heavy sac. The weight of her dropped mound stretched her nipple tortuously, but instead of releasing his grip he twisted the tip and she screamed with pain-laced pleasure.

Her pulsating nipples burned and once again the Spiritwalker took great handfuls of her fleshy bosom, massaging their mass as he pushed them together until her raw nubs made contact. He lowered his lips and sucked them both into his hot mouth, Veba moaning as his fervid suckling tore through her body like lightning.

When the shaman bit down, hard, onto both nipples at once, breaking the skin, the woman screamed again, both her chest and womanhood throbbing from the unexpected rapture of her suffering.

The man shifted himself, crouching between her open thighs. As he spread her legs so wide she thought he would split her in half, Veba cried out when his searing breath descended upon her sopping sex. He scraped his tongue one time the length of her opening from bottom to top, cleaving her folds apart. Encircling her bud with his lips, he sucked it forcefully into his mouth, its tip bulging as it exposed itself to his attention. Grasping it in his teeth, he bit down with enough pressure to once again induce plenty of pain to go with her pleasure.

"AHHH!" Veba shrieked, uncertain whether she did so because he hurt her, aroused her or both. From the way she lifted her hips into his face as her womanhood pulsed, though, it was most likely the last of the three.

Holding the bundle of nerves between his teeth, the shaman lashed it vigorously with his tongue, beating it, and her, into submission as he felt her climbing ever higher toward the pinnacle. He experienced a moment of irritation at the way the female humped her body demandingly against his face, but he allowed her discourteousness to pass. He had her where he wanted her now, so it was best to continue on. Besides, he found her response to him peculiarly intoxicating.

"Uh, uh, uh...I, I, I...I see the Spirit World!" she wailed, her sex pounding as a burst of wetness struck his chin. Her hips and legs shuddered and her body spasmed from the intensity of her peak.

While the woman lay helplessly in a daze, the Spiritwalker rose to his feet, wiping her dripping juices from his face. Again, he was not sure if he was repulsed or excited by her body's reaction. No matter, his manhood had risen once more, throbbing with need. He had given her more than enough pleasure, more than she deserved. The rest of this encounter belonged to him, and she would bring him satisfaction.

Veba roused from a rapturous fog to discover herself lying on her stomach, arms bound behind her back, mouth gagged with a strip of leather. The bottom half of her body hung off the side of the sleeping platform, feet on the floor. She could not see, but it seemed as though the Spiritwalker had tied something around her ankles.

Fear shot through her body; she wished to know what he intended to do with her but could not speak. At the same time her womanhood trickled with anticipation. All at once she felt one leg, and then the other, lift and then hang into the air. Legs split apart, her bottom hung suspended.

The shaman tied the last thong firmly to one of the structure's wooden supports. There, she will not be escaping until I decide she goes free. Listening to her moan, afraid and confused, his tool thickened with heightened expectation. Still, even as she feared him he noticed her sex dripping its fluids onto his furs. Her body's lack of control disgusted him, yet it also fueled his lust.

He had restrained himself long enough. Moving into position, he plunged into her with great force.

"Mmph!" Veba grunted with the shock of his unexpected entrance, the power of his onslaught pushing her face into the thick pelts, making it more difficult to breathe.

"Mmph!"

"Mmph!"

The Spiritwalker hammered her body with all the strength of his inner fury, his nostrils curling at the wet sounds of their flesh slapping together, her female musk permeating the room as his sacs lashed her folds with every inward stroke.

She was whimpering now, begging for mercy, he knew, if only she could speak. Her desperation only increased his pleasure and he began slamming into her that much harder. His mind swimming with the ecstasy of total dominion over this helpless living being, he pulled out of her, deliciously savoring what was coming next.

Roughly grasping her fleshy buttocks, the shaman pried them apart to reveal the winking bud of her second passage. Without any other preparation he placed the head of his shaft at the center of the circle and pressed forward until she yielded to him.

He grinned sadistically as she screamed in pain at his invasion, her cries muffled by the gag in her mouth. More than ever he appreciated the release she had given him earlier; her generosity ensured that now he could prolong his passion and her torment. Sinking himself deeper and deeper with great relish, he grunted as the muscular band of her back opening resisted his intrusion, its rigidness only heightening his pleasure as it rippled over his member.

The Spiritwalker knew then he would definitely have to take this body again beyond this night. Her responsiveness was far too exquisite for him to be satisfied with only one taste. Perhaps he might even choose her as his next Intended, though, once he had gotten what he needed from her he would not be so inclined to concern himself with her enjoyment.

As she whined, her pleas for relief cut off by the gag, the shaman only pounded into her even more viciously. Although the other activities of this night brought him to wondrous heights, nothing compared to the magnificence of watching her writhing as her pursed entryway stretched obscenely, hot and pulsating around his thrusting organ.

Veba moaned with agony and ecstasy, astounded by the man's seemingly endless capacity for cruelty. But what shocked her even more was that his depravity, his utter disregard for her misery, awakened a ravenousness within her, an overwhelming craving which required satiation.

To the Spiritwalker's great surprise he noticed that the female had begun pressing back, grinding her hips, straining against him as she tried to draw him deeper inside her. Groaning with unexpected exhilaration at her reaction he increased his speed, battering her narrow tunnel, her clenching muscles barely giving way to his assault. His body flooded with lust as he pummeled her tight hole, harder, faster.

He did not know why he did it, after all she had already had her pleasure this night, but he reached around and, finding her sex slimy with her secretions, he took her slippery node between his fingers and squeezed forcefully.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!"

Veba began to buck violently, uncontrollably, struggling to break free of her bonds. As her body convulsed powerfully with its release, her ring seized the Spiritwalker's shaft, devouring it into her greedy depths. With one last savage thrust she felt him lose control, unleashing his steaming liquid into her bowels with a roar as his tool stabbed and jerked within her.

Crawling onto the platform, the Spiritwalker crouched next to his companion as she panted behind her gag, her face flush and dripping with sweat, hair in disarray. Stroking her head, he lowered himself even further until his own head contacted the surface as he looked her in the eyes.

"Beautiful, darling Veba," he began soothingly, with a gentleness which baffled the woman given his brutish behavior, "I must confess those were some of the most deeply satisfying pleasures I have experienced in a very long time. I knew I was right; the Spirits have granted you enormous gifts. Will you remain with me this night? I wish to savor this...sublime body of yours again in the morning and see what else it has to offer me."

Veba whimpered, her raw hole burning and throbbing, her injured nipples rubbing painfully against the furs. She looked into his eyes and saw lust, and something more...sinister behind them. Part of her recognized it would be in her best interest to flee from this encounter and never look back. And yet, already her sex began to tremble as she wondered how else he might take her body in the morning.

Somehow, though, she sensed there was only one way to answer. He had yet to untie her and she had a distinct feeling that even if she refused, he would not release her from her bonds until he had once again slaked his ferocious hunger. With a pleading look in her eyes, she nodded slowly.

"Splendid! I am so very gratified that you also look forward to sharing pleasures once more. I promise you, when the sun returns, together we will go to even greater heights."

Rising to his feet, the Spiritwalker's lips curled into a cruel smile as his prey mewled in fear. The female had made the correct decision, not that he would have accepted any other answer. Already his manhood twitched, beginning to harden in anticipation of how else he might ravage this body; perhaps he need not wait till morning after all.

If their next session proved as stimulating as he knew it would, given what she had displayed thus far, he would most definitely have to have her repeatedly. Since he intended to spend much time in the Ceremonial Hut in upcoming days, it would be the ideal location to continue with her training. Even now, he knew she was beginning to accept her place.

So long as she continued to service him satisfactorily, he would generously grant her pleasures of her own. Not too many, but enough here and there in varying amounts, depending on her conduct and his whims. Deciding to turn his attention onto this female as a means of achieving his aims had been an inspired, brilliant idea. If he was going to get his revenge upon the Light-Eye and his mate, he might as well receive some additional enjoyment along the way. And he expected this arrangement to be highly enjoyable, extremely gratifying.

As the Spiritwalker stood behind her, deciding whether to untie her legs, he noticed with some amazement her womanhood once more glistened with excitement.

Incredible, he thought. Never had he taken his pleasures with a woman before whose body responded so strongly... Well, that was not precisely true. All of his females reacted intensely to their encounters with him. But this one, she actually experienced arousal. Powerful arousal.