Intentional or Not?

Story Info
Watching quiet neighbors put on a private show in the dark.
1.3k words
4.18
23.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very rough week at work but it was finally Friday evening, and I was planning for a lazy plan of watching TV and an early night in bed. Dinner alone went as expected and things seemed normal, but it was only later that I was to learn how wrong I was about my boring evening.

A few months ago a new couple had moved into a house behind my condo. While they had a privacy fence, my unit is on the 2nd floor so that from my deck I could see the back of their house. I knew that a couple lived there, but rarely saw them and the blinds on the patio doors were always closed. What little I knew was her name was Ann and I believed his was Mike but am not 100% nor is it necessary so I'll just call him Mike. While Mike was easily close to 50, Ann was in her mid-20's, seemed to take pretty good care of herself, and always dressed a bit conservatively in my opinion. She had long brown hair and curves in all the right places, yet I had never gotten to meet her so my thoughts were surprisingly vanilla when it came to her. This evening was to change part of that equation, probably forever.

Following dinner, I mixed myself a drink, retired to the living room, and soon became engrossed in watching something random on TV. It was close to 10 and I had already turned out the lights when I heard a loud noise outside. It was startling enough that I walked to the door and out onto the deck to see if I could find the source but I couldn't find anything to indicate the source. As I was about to return to the house I saw the light in the dining room of Mike/Ann's house come on, followed by a patio light, and a few seconds later the blinds on the patio door were pulled aside and Ann looked out the door undoubtedly for the same noise. With the darkness outside and the lights on behind and in front of her, it was instantly clear that Ann was wearing nothing but a pair of dark panties. In an instant any thoughts of the noise were gone as all I could do was stand there as I tried to determine if there was any chance Ann knew I was watching.

As Ann stared out the door she appeared to look in my direction, pausing for several seconds, before continuing to scan the yard. As she did I started to develop a newfound appreciation of my young neighbor. From the way her soft hair fell across her shoulders to the lack of tan lines on her chest, every curve and line seemed highlighted. Ann continued to lean on the patio door using her arms to brace and in this position her breasts just barely touched the glass. They were not too large, but probably a full C cup and clearly showed the benefits of her age as they were firm and curved so that the nipples pointed into the glass. As I continued to study her body and wondered if I should return inside I saw movement and sure enough Mike entered the dining room wearing a pair of shorts.

Mike walked across the room and said something to Ann before he looked outside himself and then stepped behind her. He was taller than her by a good bit and I watched as he put his hands on her hips and leaned forward kissing the back of her neck. She appeared to melt as her body pressed against the glass. As she did her breasts flattened out and her tiny dark nipples looked as if they might push through the door. Mike continued to kiss and caress her body while she clearly needed the help of the glass to stand. Suspecting I was about to get a show I slid my door closed gently and settled into a chair with my drink.

As I watched, Mike slid to his knees and quickly hooked Ann's panties and slid them to the floor. Turning her around, I could only see her back as he lifted her right leg over his shoulder and clearly began to tease her with his mouth. After several minutes of very enthusiastic oral Mike moved back and stood, pulling off his shorts and tossing them aside. Even from the distance it was clear Mike had the largest dick I'd ever seen in my life, and I questioned to myself how his tiny wife could possibly take it all. As he leaned against the cabinet frame Ann had knelt and placing two hands on his dick she began to lick the head that still protruded from her hands. She then started slowly sliding her hands along his member as she ran her tongue up and down pausing to flick the head and occasionally kiss his balls. Then, opening her mouth wide she started taking more and more into her mouth. As she slid him farther in and out of her mouth she held his balls in her hand and appeared to be massaging them while he was clearly enjoying himself. Taking as much of his giant cock into her mouth as she could her eyes closed and he put his hands on her head guiding her as she continued for quite some time.

By now my pants were unzipped and I was massaging my own member but I never took my eyes off the events next door. Soon Ann stood, clearly a bit unstable on her feet and leaned against the kitchen bar and presented her amazing ass in the air. In this position she was sideways to the door so I couldn't see her face but her breasts hung deliciously and Mike clearly had an amazing view. Stepping behind her I watched him slide his fingers along her waiting lips and bring to his mouth before placing the head of his swollen cock between her thighs. It was clear she was used to his size because her hips wiggled and shifted as he quickly slid into her until their hips touched. Having clearly been fully engulfed he paused, and I could only imagine the warm swollen sensation that must be overwhelming his senses as I watched him grasp Ann's shoulders and begin to thrust into her slowly as her boobs gently swayed beneath her, her nipples brushing the countertop as they did.

As his pace increased, I could see how each thrust was forcing her body forward and then his withdraw pulling her back towards him as if her body was begging him to enter her again. He continued for a lifetime and I started to worry he might break her in half with the force of their movements as she started looking as if her legs would give out at any moment. Pulling back Mike stopped completely with his dick nearly fully out before sliding into her one more time so slowly it looked as if time had slowed. As he reached full penetration his eyes closed, his head leaned back and it was clear he was climaxing. As he did my eyes shifted back to Ann and she joined him in a clearly overwhelming orgasm as her back arched and she drove her hand into her own crotch, all this accompanied by a scream that would have woken the dead and could even be heard by myself.

As quick as the whole thing had started Ann stood up, walked to the door and looked out right in my direction as if checking for the noise again before quickly closing the blinds and killing the lights. I sat on the deck for the longest time, trying to convince myself it was not just a dream, before heading to bed. Still stunned, but assuring myself it really happened I was left to drift to sleep with a lingering question: did Ann see me in that first glance and if so did that make the whole show intentional...or maybe more importantly, how could I ever figure out without disclosing that I watched them???