Inter-Generational Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky was obviously enjoying the massage and I knew she was getting close to an orgasm. I intermittently started using my thumb of the right hand to stimulate her clitoris. This dual g-spot and clitoral stimulation drove Vicky over the edge and she had her first orgasm very soon. My fingers and most of my hand were fully soaked in her juices. Vicky had been watching intently as I was massaging her g-spot but now closed her eyes and moved her head to the side on the pillow.

I continued to massage Vicky. I now started using the palm of my left hand to massage her mound and used my left thumb on her clitoris. My right hand was still in her, massaging her g-spot. Soon, I felt her starting to breathe heavily again and Vicky had her second orgasm, which came a lot faster than her first.

Mutual Bliss

While Vicky recovered from her second orgasm, I got ready for the next stage. I got up and got the massage oil, condoms, and lubricant and placed them into on the bed for easy access. I took the pillow from under Vicky's butt and spread her legs slightly. I generously applied oil onto my chest, abdomen and legs. I then lowered myself onto Vicky with my legs between hers and my lips gently kissing her forehead. In this position my penis shaft rested against her mound.

I then asked Vicky to take in a deep breath, and when she did, I lowered my body weight onto her helping her to exhale. I repeated this process a few times till the massage oil seemed to have fused our torso's together. I then started sliding down her body. As I slid down, I kissed her forehead, nose, lips and neck before sliding down to kiss her breasts. My body was firmly pressed against hers at all times during the slide down. I then slid back up kissing the same parts in reverse till my lips kissed her forehead. Every time I slid up, the head of my penis would slam into her pussy lips and then I would rub the shaft against her pussy lips. Vicky moaned softly in pleasure, as well as in anticipation.

I slid back off Vicky, knelt down between her and raised her knees up slightly. I then got the condom and Vicky watched intently as I pulled the foreskin back off over the head of my erect penis, rolled the condom over it and applied the lubricant to the condom.

I lowered myself back onto her again and continued with the body slide for a few more minutes. We were both ready, and Vicky spread her legs a bit more every time I slid up and my penis slammed against her pussy. I finally stopped the upward slide till my lips were on hers. I kissed her passionately as she opened her legs up even more to guide my penis into her. She was dripping wet and my penis slid in very easily. We continued to kiss passionately as I fucked her slowly at first and then changed the tempo intermittently.

Now, I like to follow a little of the Taoist sexual philosophy in order to make intercourse last longer and more pleasurable. Without going into much detail, a goal of a 1000 strokes, and using kegels to control my ejaculation, until the lady has orgasmed first is the essence of what I follow.

Vicky and myself kissed passionately, and sometimes I would kiss her forehead, ears, cheeks and lips, and sometimes her nipples, all while continuing to fuck her at different speeds and depth. Intermittently I would take a break and whisper sweet nothings to her while I was still inside her. This went on for a while till Vicky indicated that she was ready to orgasm. I then started to pound her harder till I felt her convulsing around my penis. This excited me to come and I ejaculated a few seconds after her convulsions stopped.

I was out of breath and lay down besides her and kissed her gently. I then cleaned up and lay back with her. She used my arm as a pillow while we slept for about 30 minutes.

Fitting End

It was past 12 before we got up from our nap in each others arms. Both of us were hungry but were in no mood to get into our clothes and go out for a meal. So, I ordered a pizza delivery and we continued to lay together till the pizza arrived.

After the pizza, it was almost 1 PM and I suggested that we have a shower together to get the massage oils off our body. Now, I had asked Vicky to book a room with a Jacuzzi, since Vicky had told me that she fantasized about making love in the Jacuzzi. However, the Holiday inn in this small town was a lower level hotel. We had to make do with a shower and tub. However, the tub was big enough to hold both of us and was fairly deep. I filled the tub and both of us got in.

When we got into the tub I had absolutely no desire to go another round. I was well and truly spent after ejaculating twice in the last 3 hours. Well, being 40, I have never gone more than 2 rounds in the last 10 years. The last time I remember going 3 rounds was in my mid 20s. In the last few years, it has been 1 and out for me.

But apparently Vicky had other ideas. She leaned back against me so that her back was against my chest as we lay in the tub. The water level reached a little above her nipples. I played with her breasts as she tilted her head back to allow me to kiss her cheeks, ears and lips. Every now and then she would play with my penis using her hands. Sometimes she would move her butt back and rub my dick, kinda like a lap dance under water.

I could not believe it, but I was starting to get aroused again. This obviously pleased Vicky and she started to talk dirty to me for the first time. Her exact words were I think "I am going to suck your dick till you are hard as a rock, and then I want you to fuck my brains out doggie style"

I then sat on the ledge of the tub as Vicky started giving me a blowjob. Intermittently she would talk dirty, slap her face with my dick, and suck my balls till I was rock hard again. She was pleased with her work and said "Now fuck my brains out again as hard as you can".

I stood up and told Vicky to get back to the bed since the room was well heated. I was not about to try any dangerous moves in the tub which would definitely make me lose my erection. While Vicky got back to bed and took the doggie position, still fully drenched, I placed a condom on my penis and lubricated it. I quickly knelt behind her and entered her. She continued to talk dirty (which was a first for me) and this got me even more excited. I fucked her as hard as I could till she was moaning quite loudly. Having cum twice already, I could go on for a while now without fear of ejaculating. I kept pounding her till I felt her climax. I knew she was done when she leaned further down and rested her head on the bed with her hands near her head. I continued to pound her for a few more minutes as hard as I could till I came. That is the hardest I have ever had to fuck in order to ejaculate.

I was spent and just lay besides her as we cuddled and talked softly in bed, still wet from the shower. I am fairly sure the maid service was going to wonder what happened in here.. We spent the next 30 minutes cuddling, kissing, and talking softly in bed before it was time for us leave. I waited for Vicky to check out, then walked her back to her car. We kissed passionately before she drove away.

We did meet 2 more times since that initial meeting. We still keep in touch regularly via email / IM / voice chat and sometimes cam to cam.

12