Interactive Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique allowed her mind to wander, as she took in all the newly felt sensations. Then suddenly the drumming stopped. The theater became completely quiet. Monique's dance partner also became silent stopping both her caresses and her singing. Monique wondered to herself 'why was she stopping so soon?' Monique had not even reached her climax. She looked into the exotic dancer's eyes sadly pleading and whispering quietly, "please don't stop now. It feels so good what you're doing to me."

The young entertainer smiled at Monique, the first expression of pleasantness she had seen from her since she approached her. The dancer removed herself from Monique, turned to where Julian sat and shouted to him with her eyes blazing and in her deep sounded island accent, "Master, she is hot, she is ready."

He nodded his head in approval as the dancer stepped aside and quickly dashed into the dark theater towards the exit. Monique was embarrassed by the dancer's outburst. She watched the dancer disappear behind the audience and exited the theater. The performance appeared to be finished when the constant staccato drumming ended its rendition for the exotic spectacle.

A moment later, Julian stepped down to the low stage from his seat and he began to speak to the waiting audience. His voice was deep and resonant in his cultured English accent.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you liked this little welcoming treat for your arrival on Maestro Island. It is my deepest pleasure to have all of you here. My house servants and my other guests are here at your disposal to entertain you and serve you. Please feel at home. It would be my pleasure that each of you participates in all of my scheduled activities. They are sure to indulge you and satisfy your base desires and fantasies."

Julian's guests started to glance at each other in curiosity at his strange words of welcome. Most of the guests who were seated in the audience had little information as to the purpose of their invitation to the private Caribbean island. Julian specially selected some of his invitees. Others formally requested an invitation through his company to come to the island. They were merely sent all-expense paid tickets to the island at the request of Julian Stockwell, to attend a special publicity event at his paradise home. All members of Julian's guest list were from the press, fashion or entertainment industries. Monique thought 'that who would turn down such an invitation?' She felt it an honor to be invited by the successful tycoon, and she did not ever make his acquaintance on any other occasion. It was out of curiosity and professional ego to be able to maneuver an interview with Julian Stockwell, up front and personal. As she wondered on the yacht sailing on her way to the island 'that there were no other previous formal interviews done of Julian Stockwell by other journalists.' It was a great opportunity to acquire this particular interview where nothing was really known about Monique's subject on a personal basis.

Julian continued his welcome announcement. "Everyone, since it is getting late into the night, I suggest that you retire to your assigned rooms in which my servants placed your luggage and belongings. You are welcomed to indulge yourselves in a buffet dinner that my kitchen so faithfully prepared for you. It will be quite a casual feast that will be held outside on the terrace. The island cuisine and imported wines will help send you off to sweet dreamland tonight. So enjoy and again, indulge."

Julian continued, "please join me in the front of the house in the morning for an exciting jungle game called hide-and-go-seek. It's a game where you simply get yourselves lost in my vast, lush jungle for the afternoon and you allow yourselves to find each other. It will be part of the day's activities and part of the game's rules require each of you to use your sensual imaginations."

He stopped his speech to see that the audience was hesitant to let go of each other's hands. He grinned and said in relief, "Oh yes, I forgot. You may let go of each other's hands now. Unless, of course, you wish to continue holding on." He chuckled as he watched his guests start to stand up, stretch their legs and make for the theater door.

Julian then singled Monique out as she stood up and passed the stage near him. She discreetly picked up her torn panties that were tossed down by the dancer and crumpled them in her hand. Julian grinned and said to her, "I will enjoy our time together."

She looked at him incredulously. He grinned and continued, "Of course, I'm referring to the interview you came here for about me. This show tonight is just a peek at who the real Julian Stockwell is."

Monique replied, "Oh yes, I'm quite honored that you invited me to your beautiful home all the way in the Caribbean. I too look forward to getting to know the real man behind all this pomp and fortune."

"I will certainly indulge you," replied Julian with a beam in his eyes. He concluded his plans for the next day to the departing audience.

"A small brunch will be served for you before the festivities begin. So, I bid you good night and until the morning..."

The gracious host turned towards the exit and made his way through its double doors. He disappeared and left his guests surprised and excited. Monique first thought it strange that Julian would provide such an exotic and erotic show as his welcoming gift. And she also found it strange that instead of planning a relaxing day around the house or participating in outdoor sports activities, that he would introduce an unusual tropical jungle game. Monique was particularly intrigued by her host's play with words, or so she thought. She observed that the show had a sexual theme and that correlated with Julian's words to her in conducting the interview together. Monique was anxious to get Julian alone very quickly in order to get the interview started. The duration of her stay was a short three days and it seemed that her host had a plethora of activities planned for her and the other guests.

The excited group of newly arrived invitees started to exit one-by-one from the theater to prepare themselves for their generously bestowed buffet dinner and subsequent repose for the night.

12