Interbred Ch. 03

Story Info
Beginning of a new era for Weres and Halflings alike.
956 words
4.45
9.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally, I've caught me one of the legendary foxes." The man said as he held the little girl by her neck. Her feet dangled four feet above the ground. Her body wriggles as she squirmed around. He chuckles while watching her struggle.

"Let me go, you brute." She gasps out as his hand tightens making her throat close.

"There is no way you're going to get away." She says with a smug look on his face.

"If I were bigger, I would make you eat your words." The girl says as she started kicking him. Her face was starting to turn blue.

"Heh, please, kit. There isn't a damn thing you can do." He laughs and transforms his hand making the claws long so he could pierce a nerve in her neck that knocks her out. "Oh, just go to sleep, ki-" He couldn't finish his words because his hand was no longer attached to his arm. He looked confused.

"I guess I should thank you, bear." Ikoku says behind him. He now carries the little girl in his arms. She is motionless and looking a little pale. Ikoku growls at the giant bear man. "What do you want her for, you giant beast?"

"Why should I tell you?" The giant man growls out, holding his tub of an arm to his chest.

"Because if you don't my wolf friend will snap your head off," he said. The man's eyes went wide as he hears a sound behind him. He swung around and saw a giant brown wolf behind him. The wolf's hackles rose. Kaoru started growling.

"Nice wolf." The man says trying to sooth the beast.

"That won't work. You are in the Moriyama pack lands. This means you are not to harm a hair on any one's head while they are on it." The teen says while holding the girl close. The girls scent blows up to catch Ikoku's attention. His eyes started turning red. "Besides, she's mine!" He growls out. Kaoru's eyes widen.

"What the hell are you?" The bear man asks when he saw the teen's eyes. Ikoku starts having fur cover his entire body. He roars out as he runs off.

------------------------------------------------

"Oh boy am I tired." Matsuri says as she slumps down on her bed. "At least, they are now sleeping." She closes her eyes and a few seconds later the door was slammed open.

"Mate, you have to explain something to me." Futari says as he approaches her prone body that is stretched across their bed.

"What is it?" She asked cautiously.

"What happens when a blood wolf finds their mate when they are young?" He asks with a pissed off look on his face.

"What?" She sits up on the bed quickly. "How come you are asking me that?"

"Because, mate, I think your nephew has just met his and she is a little younger than him." Futari said as he watched her face.

"Shit." Matsuri says then transforms into a giant black wolf with red eyes.

"Mate!" Futari yells after her as she runs over to the window and jumps down thirty stories. "Dammit, I hate it when she's so impulsive."

-----------------------------------------------

Little green eyes popped out from behind a tree. She lifts her head and starts sniffing. Her expression changes to disappointment. "I still can't find my true mate." She plops down and scratches her head. A sound echoes out of the vast expanse of the forest. The girls pink hair rose up, as she got defensive.

"Tag, you're it!" A childlike shout echoes out as a group of kids was playing around in a beautiful garden of a huge compound.

'Oh, no. I think I went too far from the wolf compound.' She thought to herself as her lynx like ears perked up while listening and watching the children playing with longing eyes. 'But that does look like fun.'

"Hey!" A little blond boy says behind her. She shrieks and jumps. The boy smiles sheepishly and rubs the back of his head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Do you want to play with us?" He asks as her cheeks blush.

"Sure." She answers as she grabs the hand he is holding.

"Good." Fumiko watches them from the door.

------------------------------------------------

"What?!" Futari shouts into the phone. His friend shrieks on the other side.

"Quiet down, my friend. My ears are like yours, you know. Anyway, it seems like little Toru has wandered her way to my packs territory. She is now playing with my son and his friends." Kenji says as he watches the kids start another game of tag. "So, I guess the girls in our family are being rebellious, right?"

"What do you mean?" Futari asks.

"Well, apparently my daughter ran off. I have a good bit of my Beta's searching for her." He sighs. "I'm worried since she hasn't shown up in hours."

"Where do you think she might be?" Futari asks.

"That I have no clue about, my friend." Kenji says.

-----------------------------------------------

By the time Matsuri arrives at the scene there was blood and guts everywhere. Kaoru is knocked out besides a tree. No sight of her nephew, much less the mystery girl. She lifts her nose to smell any scent.

"Shit. He's a horny boy." She grabs her phone since she is too far to talk through the mating bond. "Dear, any news on whom the mystery girl is?"

"Yeah, it's Satoru's thirteen-year-old daughter, Mitsuki. He explained that she's been doing this for a while now." Her mate said over the phone a Beta handed her.

"Oh, shit." The woman says.

"What, mate?" Futari asks sounding a little worried.

"She's of age to find her mate." She explains.

0303TBC0303