Interception!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

Belle did totally love living like a rock star. She loved getting high -- and she did it often -- and she loved getting fucked, and that was often too. She loved all the wild parties that Del took her to, and the look of envy that she saw in other women's eyes when Delvon wrapped his arm around her.

But, truth be told, she also found her time at home with her husband to be restful and relaxing -- almost therapeutic. Life with Delvon was a non-stop whirlwind of sex, drugs, and rock & roll (hip hop actually). Belle found that she felt "grounded" and at peace when she stepped off the roller coaster, temporarily, to be with Rob. And besides, she still loved her husband, in a way.

Still, it got to the point where Belle was at Delvon's place more than she was at home with Rob. Whenever she elected not to be home, she found it easier to just send Rob a text message, telling him that she would be with Del until Thursday, or Sunday, or whenever. Rob adjusted as best he could.

Rob was surprised when one of his wife's extended stays at Delvon's mansion was cut short. He pulled into his driveway on a Wednesday afternoon and unexpectedly saw Belle's brand new Mercedes SL 350 parked there. The car was just the latest extravagant gift given to her by her ever-generous boyfriend.

As Rob pulled the front door closed behind him, Belle hollered that she was in the kitchen.

"Hey Honey," Belle said sweetly as she moved toward Rob for a quick kiss. "I'm fixing your favorite. Stuffed pork chops."

Rob had not had a very good day, and while he was happy to see his pretty wife, he felt moved to lay on some sarcasm.

"So, Belle, to what do I owe this honor? I guess Delvon must be tied up."

Belle took a deep breath to maintain her sweetness, then answered, "Yeah, well, he had to go to California to shoot a commercial. He'll be gone for three days. I couldn't go."

Rob venomously replied, "So, I get to have my wife whenever her lover-boy is busy. That's real nice. We wouldn't want you to be lonely in your big 'home away from home', now would we? I'm sure you'll be out of here as soon as Delvon's back in town."

"Yes, yes Rob, I will!" Belle retorted. "I'm picking him at the airport Saturday morning."

After a moment of silence, Belle sighed and stepped toward Rob to give him a hug, then she spoke.

"Rob, sweetheart, let's not fight. I wanted to fix you a special dinner and I thought we could watch TV, or maybe play Scrabble, and just be you and me, like it used to be, for a few days at least."

Rob smiled and said, "Okay. Okay. That sounds nice. For the next three days, it's you and me like it used to be. Let's not even mention his name."

Belle thought to herself that it wouldn't be easy to not mention the man who now shared so much of her life, but she nodded in agreement and resolved to do her best to not say "Delvon".

The three days were fantastic for Rob. He had Belle back and she could not have been nicer. They watched TV, went to a movie, played Scrabble twice, had a long, chatty facetime call with Rob's parents, and they made love. Of course, Belle's "heart with a 23" tattoo was always there, always visible on her upper arm, a constant reminder that she was devoted to that muscle-bound black man who shared her affection. Nevertheless, Rob tried like hell to ignore it.

Rob also found that Belle's gold ankle chain was another distracting reminder that his wife had a boyfriend. As they set the table that first evening, Rob asked her to remove it while she was "back home".

Belle very sweetly responded, "Honey, I just wouldn't feel right taking my ankle chain off since I promised him that I would always wear it. I mean, I made a promise. You know, I've never taken off the wedding ring that you gave me, no matter whether I was sleeping with him or with you."

Rob dropped the subject and conceded to himself that he would just have to live with Belle's tat and her anklet, which had recently been adorned with two new attachments -- a pretty little "BBC" charm and a miniature black spade symbol.

Rob was excited at the certain prospect of having sex with his beautiful wife. Too excited, he sensed. So, while Belle was cooking in the kitchen he discreetly went into the bathroom. Knowing how horny he was, Rob realized that he was likely to blow his wad as soon as his dick touched Belle's pussy, if not sooner, and he didn't want to disappoint her with a premature ejaculation. Sitting on the toilet, Rob wrapped his penis in a Kleenex and masturbated. To hasten his climax, he recalled the sight of his wife fucking Delvon's big black cock that time at the lake house, and he told himself that he would soon be fucking her "nigger-loving cunt". That caused him to cum, quickly and forcefully. Rob then wiped himself clean, confident that he would be able to sustain himself for a while when the time came for them to have sex.

After enjoying their special dinner that first night, Rob and Belle sat together on the couch. Rob reached over to hold Belle's hand and he leaned toward her to give her a kiss. It almost seemed awkward, knowing that she'd shown little interest in kissing him recently. Belle kissed him back for a minute, then pulled away, and with a parting smile and another peck on the lips, she said she was going to "get into something more comfortable". Rob leaned back and smiled to himself, anticipating that Belle would soon return wearing one of her sexy nightgowns. He began to rub his growing erection and grew a bit anxious when Belle's "clothes changing" took longer than expected.

Finally, after what seemed like a half-hour, Belle strolled back into the living room wearing a lacy black negligee that she knew was Rob's favorite. Rob was grinning when he patted the couch cushion next to him, and Belle displayed a huge smile when she sat down. Outstretching their arms to touch each other, the husband and wife gazed into each other's eyes. But seeing Belle's eyes up-close caused Rob to stop in his tracks. His smile was replaced by a confounded expression. Belle's eyes were dilated and glassy, and there were tiny white specks visible in her left nostril.

"You snorted cocaine when you were in the bedroom, didn't you?"

Belle's response was a momentary flash of dread that swept her face, coinciding with an instantaneous movement of her hand to her nose, her fingers briskly rubbing at it. She had forgotten to check in the mirror for any telltale residue.

Rob's tone was more forlorn than angry when he asked, "Do you have to get high before you can, you know, be affectionate with me?"

"No! No, Honey. I don't ever 'have to'," Belle replied while restoring her smile. "It just makes it better. That's all. Better for both of us."

As if to prove her point, Belle brought her mouth to meet Rob's and pressed her tongue deep inside, French kissing him with a passion that he hadn't experienced in a very long time. Then, Belle took Rob by the hand and led him to their bedroom.

Rob wasn't about to complain about it, but on the bed, Belle was much more active than he'd ever seen her before. She was in hyper motion, not still for a moment. Belle flitted around the mattress like a jumpy cat and practically attacked Rob, plunging her tongue into his mouth while her hand gripped and jerked at his dick.

As they kissed, the young husband and wife began to run their hands all over each other. Rob moved one hand to caress Belle's breast through her lacy nighty. Then he felt something odd when he brushed a nipple. It was hard. Something metallic. Rob quickly brought his hands to the shoulder straps of his wife's nightgown and pulled them down in one swift motion, baring both of her tits. Rob gasped loudly when he viewed large gold rings poked clean through both of her nipples.

"Oh my god!" Rob exclaimed. "You got your nipples pierced?!"

"Do you like them?"

Rob stammered in sheer surprise. "Whose idea was it to get your nipples pierced? No, never mind. Forget that I asked. I'm just going to believe that it was your idea, and that you did it just for me."

Rob had an impish grin on his face as he moved both hands to his wife's boobs and he slipped an index finger into each hoop and began gently tugging and turning them, totally mesmerized and increasingly turned-on.

"Mmmm, yeah, go ahead, play with them," Belle said softly as she squirmed at the touch. "That's what they're there for. I thought that you'd like them, and I can see that you do!"

Belle was being truthful, for the most part, because after Delvon convinced her to get her nipples pierced -- and she didn't want to do it at first -- she suspected that Rob would, more than likely, love her rings as much as Delvon did.

With his fingers still fiddling with Belle's tit jewelry, Rob began to slowly kiss both boobs, alternating between them. Then he kiddingly inquired, "How am I supposed to suck your tits with all this hardware hanging from them?"

"That's what Del..." Belle caught herself midsentence. "You can still suck my tits with my nipple rings. You just have to work around them a little. That's half the fun!"

Rob brought his mouth to one nipple and he began to tickle it with his tongue. Belle moaned with an "oh yeah". Then he experimented with various methods of gentle sucking, first pursing his lips to capture just the tip of her nip, then opening his mouth wide to envelope the entire ring and flick at it with his tongue. That seemed to work well, so he did the same to her other nipple, diddling one with his fingers while he sucked in the other. Belle's moans grew louder.

"Oh yeah, Baby," she mewed. "That feels so nice. I love it when you suck on my titties and play with my nipple rings. Keep doing it!"

Rob continued to fondle and suckle at Belle's breasts. They were both genuinely enjoying it and it went on for quite some time before Belle was ready for Rob to explore that region south of her boobs.

"Come on Honey," Belle whined, "I want you to eat me. You're so fucking good at it! No one eats my pussy better than you do."

Rob's ego got a little boost, hearing his wife compliment at least one of his love-making skills. He decided to be playful about it.

"No one eats your pussy better than me? Really? How many men have had their tongues in your pussy?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she purred provocatively.

Rob paused, and his expression became more serious, staring at his wife's face from his prone position between her legs.

"Oh Honey, I'm just teasing you!" she chuckled. "Since you and I got married, I've only been with two men - you and you-know-who, since I'm not supposed to say 'Delvon'. You're the only two men that I'd ever want in my pussy!"

Rob smiled in relief and nudged closer to Belle's honeypot, just as she gave him one more jab, "Well, you're the only two, so far!"

With his nose brushing Belle's smooth-shaven vagina, Rob extended his tongue and began to tickle and tantalize her pussy lips and her clit. Belle was clearly loving it.

"Oh god, Rob, I feel so fucking good right now! So fucking good!"

Belle's words were music to Rob's ears, but he caught himself wondering whether it was his tongue action, or the stimulating narcotic that she'd inhaled, that made her feel "so fucking good". Probably both, he surmised, but then, it didn't really matter. Rob was engaging in foreplay with his lawfully wedded wife for the first time in a long time and they were both enjoying it.

Rob's tongue action drew a positive response from Belle, who put a hand on each side of Rob's head, guiding him further into her crotch and focusing him on her most sensitive spot. Her grip grew tighter as she began to moan and thrash. With a climax building within her, Belle began to mutter, "Oh yeah, Baby! That's it! Lick me! Use that fucking tongue! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Oh god! yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm fucking cumming! Ooooooohhh!"

Belle's orgasm was real, and much better than she had hoped for.

"Oh shit, that was good, Baby," Belle purred as she used her hands to back Rob's head away, no longer wanting, or needing, his tongue-teasing licks. Rob raised himself high enough to move his face toward hers and they shared another passionate kiss.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" Belle, asked, breaking the kiss.

"No, just let me fuck you," was Rob's answer. He knew that he had only one shot at getting his dick into her pussy. He was very close to cumming, and he didn't want to cum in her mouth.

Rob's penis was brushing Belle's vagina and it took just a little repositioning, and a little guidance from Belle's hand, to poke it into her slit. As soon as Rob felt the first sensation of Belle's wet warmth, he groaned in satisfaction "Oh, baby, that feels so good."

In their usual missionary position, Rob began his customary in-and-out fucking motion. But, he wasn't feeling the same level of pleasure as in the past. In fact, he wasn't feeling much of anything. Belle's pussy had been resized, stretched out from the frequent fucking she'd received -- as recently as that morning -- from Delvon's big black cock.

In frustration, Rob growled, "I think he's gone and ruined you!"

"I'm not fucking ruined!" Belle verbally spat back. Then, to salvage the moment, she brought back her smile and assured her husband, "I'm not 'ruined' at all. I'm just different now. Here, let me get on top. I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

Rob rolled over onto his back and Belle climbed on top. Straddling Rob had been awkward in the past, but since she started fucking Delvon, Belle had perfected her technique and she knew that she could impale herself, sitting on Rob's torso, and bring her knees closer together to tightly squeeze his dick. She just had to be careful not to raise herself more than an inch or two to keep from losing him.

Belle found her rhythm and was rising and falling just the right amount to maintain good contact with Rob. Going at it for close to 10 minutes, Belle had both hands on Rob's chest and she noticed how soft it was compared to Delvon's. She also noticed how her white hands on Rob's pale white chest blended together in a boring way, lacking the sharp contrast that enticed and excited her when she made contact with Delvon's dark black skin.

Looking down at her husband's face, Belle found it fairly easy to speak since she was barely exerting herself.

"I'm surprised that you have so much, um, energy, Honey. I thought that you'd cum right away. I thought you'd be horny for me because, you know, it's been a while since we made love."

"It's been too long," Rob sputtered, slightly out of breath himself. "I am horny, Baby, and I love fucking you so much! I want to make it last."

Belle said nothing. She just smiled and kept her motion going nonstop.

For Rob, jerking off was paying off. As Belle had just intimated, his dick was known to have a hair trigger, and if he hadn't masturbated three hours earlier he would have shot his load right away.

As they continued to fuck, Rob noticed that his previously demure wife was becoming extremely animated -- artificially it seemed -- and he suspected that she was trying to speed things along, as if she wanted to get it over with. Still, it felt so damned good, for Rob at least.

A minute later, Rob clenched his teeth and his body tensed. "Oh, fuck, I can't hold off! I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh, do it! Do it!" Belle pleaded. "Cum in my pussy, Honey!"

And he did, raising his ass off the mattress to propel his cum into his wife's belly, and grunting "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

After his climax, Rob snuggled close to Belle and held her. He would have been content to fall asleep in her arms, but Belle was still keyed-up. After a few minutes of cuddling, Belle gave Rob one quick kiss and rolled off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Rob inquired with a hint of disappointment.

"The kitchen. I'm a little thirsty after that 'workout'," she replied with a wink. "And besides, I promised a certain someone that I would call him tonight. I won't be too long."

Rob typically dozed off soon after intercourse, but he fought his drowsiness and strained to hear his wife's side of the phone call. Belle was giggling a lot and laughing out loud occasionally. There was no doubt in Rob's mind that his wife was happily chatting with her lover -- the one that she'd come to prefer. Before too long, Rob drifted off to sleep.

The next evening, Rob and Belle went out to dinner at a little barbecue place that had been a weekly tradition for them, in their pre-Delvon days. They had a great time and shared a pitcher of beer and lots of pleasant banter.

A couple of long-time friends stopped by their table to say hello. The two friends both noticed that Belle's arm had been tattooed and they mentioned it, asking what the number inside the big red heart signified. Belle chuckled and replied that 23 was her lucky number. They all laughed. Well, everyone except for Rob.

Returning home, Belle and Rob went straight to their bedroom to get out of their street clothes. Neither one bothered to put on anything else, signaling each other that naked sex was on the agenda. Rob laid on the bed, slowly stroking his dick, smiling, waiting, and watching his beautiful Belle as she undressed. He noticed that she opened a dresser drawer and took something out. Belle turned toward Rob, holding a small silver container and a tiny spoon.

She smiled shyly when she asked, "You don't mind if I have a little toot, do you Honey?"

Rob's smile faded and he simply said, "Whatever."

Belle grinned happily, and while tightly clutching her paraphernalia in one hand, she leaned down to give Rob a quick kiss in appreciation, and then she trotted out of view into the bathroom. He heard her make a loud sniffing noise. A half-minute later, the sniffing sound was repeated. Belle was smiling seductively as she climbed into bed and began to passionately kiss her spouse. Their sex that night was, once again, outstanding.

Belle's three-night stay was almost like a second honeymoon for her and Rob, and the time flew by too quickly. Rob had almost forgotten how much he enjoyed fucking his wife at night and waking up beside her in the morning.

Rob's reality check came Saturday morning, when Belle started to head out the front door, pausing just long enough to say, "I've got to get to the airport to pick up Del. I'll call you in a few days."

Separate paths

Rob was absolutely ecstatic when his boss called him into his office and told him that he had been selected from his region to join the company's President's Million Dollar Circle. It was an honor bestowed upon insurance agents who sold multi-million dollar life insurance policies. Rob knew full well that he never would have received the honor if Delvon Smith hadn't bought his policy, but that didn't really matter. The end result was praise, recognition and a free trip for two to the annual insurance convention in Hartford, Connecticut. In the insurance business, Hartford was the mecca.

Belle had been very supportive and congratulatory of her husband and had dutifully planned to accompany him to the week-long convention where he would be called on-stage to receive his Million Dollar Circle plaque. But then, a week before their trip, Belle told Rob that she couldn't join him because Delvon wanted her to go to Las Vegas with him instead for an "extra-special vacation". When Rob protested, Belle stood her ground and asked him "if you had a choice between Hartford and Las Vegas, which would you choose? Sorry Honey, but I'm going to Vegas!"

As dumb luck would have it, the flights to Hartford and Las Vegas were scheduled to leave within an hour of each other, so Rob offered to drive everyone to the airport, instead of hiring a taxi or a limousine. Rob felt like a chauffeur himself, driving his car while Belle and Delvon sat together in the back seat. He could see them kissing in his rearview mirror.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers