Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica smirked, turning her computer screen so they could see the data readout. "That is where I had a significant advantage: I was tapped into your UTD's. Have you noticed how much water the two of you are drinking right now?"

Desirée and Kalyani stared at each other, then down at their glasses.

"Please, keep going," the Guild administrator said. "According to your UTD's, you're severely dehydrated and need to replenish your fluids. Also, Kalyani, you mentioned before meeting Din and Relg that you would shortly need to go to the washroom. Do you still feel that way?"

Kalyani's mouth dropped open. She slowly shook her head.

"Precisely," Veronica said. "And that was the final piece of the puzzle. Biological waste products, properly diluted, are often used as fertilizer for plant life. It also explains why both Relg and Din were so obsessed with having anal sex with you; they wanted to harvest your waste products to see if it could be used as food."

Gruustok shook his head. "I cannot fault your analysis, Ma'am, but your conclusions are completely preposterous. It makes no biological sense that plant matter could develop sentience."

"Earth bumblebees are capable of flight, even though it should be aerodynamically impossible," Veronica pointed out. "Either we need to recalibrate our scanners, or develop new methods of monitoring their brainwave patterns. Nevertheless, I think it is significant that Guild Courtesan Tanner and I came to the exact same conclusion, independent of one another and I will write my report to that effect. This also means we might have something the Throzaahli wants, which will aid negotiations immeasurably."

She smiled warmly at her courtesans. "Now, I believe Desirée and Kalyani have more than earned a well-deserved shower and rest. We're both grateful for what you've done today."

Gruustok looked troubled, but he inclined his head graciously. "I agree. Thanks to the both of you. I would also suggest that you two get a full-body scan so that we know whether or not the Throzaahli implanted any sort of devices on your bodies."

"Agreed," Veronica Franco said. "After that, you're free for the rest of the day. Dismissed."

***

Author's Note: I'm having trouble deciding who will feature in Desirée's next adventure. Would you prefer Veronica Franco, the Guild administrator, plus some empaths, in the next story? Or would you like Cyraena the Draco courtesan? Either one will be pretty hot, so everyone wins. Please leave a public comment below, stating your choice. Thanks in advance, and thanks for reading. :)