Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde moaned as her hips picked up the rhythm, her clit pressed between her pelvic bone and Cyraena's hard thigh. She whimpered into the Draco's open mouth, her kisses getting more frantic from the intense stimulation. She tilted her head back and Cyraena's tongue and lips traversed her neck and shoulders, lightly biting the soft flesh just below the young woman's ear, licking her earlobe. Desirée shuddered, her face slack and fingers slid through Cyraena's black hair.

Cyraena easily hoisted Desirée in the air, the young courtesan wrapping her legs around the Draco's waist. Murmuring endearments in the young woman's ear, Cyraena easily carried her over to the low sofa and placed her in the middle, kneeling between Desirée's thighs.

She rested her head against the leather backing, her blonde hair damp against her cheeks. "What do you want me to do?" she panted, lips streaked with saliva.

Cyraena smiled mysteriously. "Lie back and relax, darling," she said, sliding the straps of her gown from her shoulders.

She wore no bra, and the Draco's breasts were as flawless as the rest of her. Her nipples were black and out-thrust; they rubbed against the cleft of Desirée's thighs. Cyraena sank down, her fingers pushing Desirée's legs up and out, her nose brushing the soft tuft of hair above Desirée's pussy. Desirée moaned from the sensation, then gasped when Cyraena's tongue touched her clit.

The next half hour was the sweetest agony for the young woman as a true mistress ate her out; Cyraena would take her to the brink countless times, only to back off at the last second. Desirée's pleas for release swiftly became incoherent moans as the Draco relentlessly tormented her until even the merest breath on Desirée's pussy lips made her shudder. Sweat coated her heaving body, her legs shook where they rested on Cyraena's shoulders. Finally, the Draco lightly brushed Desirée's slit with her tongue and she wailed, her hips convulsing in a titanic orgasm.

"Did you enjoy that, my darling?" Cyraena asked, her black eyes bright. Desirée, still gasping for air, was unable to answer. She loomed over Desirée, her hands grasping the couch near the young blonde's head. "Consider that payback for tormenting me so ruthlessly earlier."

"Oh really?" Desirée panted when she could finally speak. "Two can play at that game." She slid Cyraena's long dress up her thighs and over her hips. She wore no underwear and her pussy lips were so dark with arousal as to be almost black; a single drop of her juices dripped on Desirée's cheek as she pulled Cyraena's hips to her face. She also noticed the Draco's 4-inch clit was rock hard.

She clearly heard Cyraena groan as her tongue rimmed the senior courtesan's pussy. Desirée hands stroked the gray pillars of Cyraena's thighs, sliding up to her hips and caressing her lower pelvis. Her initial licks were tentative, exploring the Draco's reactions, discovering her most sensitive spots as she tried to replicate what Cyraena did to her. Groans and gasps rewarded Desirée's efforts, and the occasional squirt of her juices, which ran down the blonde's face, along her chin, pooling in the hollow of her throat and trickling down her breasts. She discovered that tonguing the roof of Cyraena's slit drove her wild and she used this discovery ruthlessly, some times driving her partner towards orgasm, other times teasing her, keeping her from the release Cyraena so desperately craved. Occasionally, she would fellate the Draco's clit like it was a penis; she knew it would drive her partner wild, but wasn't enough to bring her to orgasm.

Desirée noticed a tall, lean figure entering the room, wearing a black robe. Over the sound of Cyraena's moans, she heard the rustle of sim-silk and saw the robe puddle on the ground. Although his long black hair contained several white streaks and crows' feet crinkled the skin by his red eyes, his gray flesh rippled with muscle. Above his firm and out-thrust cock, she noticed a small opening meant for Cyraena's clit: during traditional sex, her clitoris would slide into his sheath, just as his penis slid into hers. Should the female Draco wish to become pregnant, her clit would shoot a fluid into him that, mixed with his semen, would inhibit her natural defenses against his sperm.

As she kept licking her partner's clit, her fingers caressed the firm globes of Cyraena's ass, sliding down to pull open the lips of her pussy. At the same time, Desirée spread her own legs, offering her own wet slit should he wish it. He briefly stroked the inside of Desirée's thighs, making her shudder, before positioning himself, his cock ready to slide in Cyraena's pussy. He winked at Desirée then, choosing his moment carefully, he drove his penis into Cyraena's slit. The female Draco screamed, throwing her head back and her hands grasping for his hips. He slammed into her with no little force, her hips pushing back against him. One hand grasped her shoulder, using her for balance while the other twisted in her long hair. At random intervals, he would lightly yank on her hair, making her gasp. Whenever she could, Desirée sucked on Cyraena's clit or licked the underside of his penis, occasionally taking one of his four testicles into her mouth.

However, she soon realized their thrusts were becoming too violent for her to make any real contribution; she quickly scooted out from under them, wiping Cyraena's juices from her face. No sooner had she done so than he literally lifted Cyraena off the couch, still taking her from behind. She wrapped her legs around his hips, her hands clenching his forearms as he gripped her waist, his legs wide to take both her weight and his, counterbalancing Cyraena as she stretched out like the bow of a ship, sweaty hair plastered to her heaving breasts and her dress bunched around her waist. His face was constricted from the effort but he increased the tempo of his hips slapping her ass, her moans and squeals as he hilted himself in her moist hole.

Desirée felt herself becoming more and more aroused as she watched them, the sheer animal intensity of their fucking causing the lips of her labia to swell and her nipples harden. She fought the urge to finger herself; human and Draco physiology were similar enough that he would respond to the scent of her heat.

Cyraena began screaming obscenities in Draco; Desirée's eyebrows lifted when her UTD dutifully translated what she was saying. However, his response was even more dramatic: their guest bellowed and started fucking her even faster. The veins stood out in his neck and his lips peeled back from his fangs as he hilted himself deep inside Cyraena. The two Draco were a tableau for several seconds, then they both slumped onto the couch, breathing heavily.

"Vrykolakas, you are an animal," Cyraena groaned, pushing her sweat-sticky hair away from her face. "You're almost more than I can handle."

He laughed, lying on his back on the soft leather. His penis was still rock-hard, despite the cum dribbling from its tip. "Almost," he grinned. "But what about your little minx here?" He looked over at Desirée. "Do you have a name, minx?"

"Ah, forgive my lack of manners," Cyraena said. "Desirée, meet Vrykolakas, the Senate representative from Ruthven. Senator, this is Desirée Tanner. She's a junior courtesan who shows some potential."

"Some potential?" His delicate black eyebrows shot up. "Judging by the way she tantalized you earlier, I'd say she shows a great deal of potential. Did you know I was watching you?"

Desirée thought she saw a flash of irritation cross Cyraena's beautiful face. "You are too kind, Senator," she said. "Yes, Cyraena informed me that you would be watching us." She decided that honesty was the better policy; Vrykolakas' intelligence was obvious. "Did our interaction please you?"

He grinned. "Very much so. Cyraena, you chose extremely well."

"It is my pleasure to entertain you, Vrykolakas," Cyraena said. "Desirée, get me some Tharcis blood from the dispenser in the far corner. Vrykolakas, would you like something to drink?"

"Not yet," he said lazily. He turned back towards Desirée, who was picking up her skirt and blouse. "Leave those off," he said sharply. "I prefer you without your clothes," he added in a softer tone.

Desirée bowed, folding her skirt and blouse and leaving them on the small platform. She walked towards the dispenser, conscious of his eyes on her naked body.

"You gave her the bathorius, right?" she heard Vrykolakas ask.

"Yes."

She keyed in the code for Tharcis blood from the dispenser, remembering that the connoisseur generally preferred it around 39 degrees Celsius. She brought the glass over to Cyraena, then turned towards Vrykolakas. "Is there anything you would like me to do for you, Senator?" she asked.

"Actually, there is," he replied, glancing at his still-erect penis.

"It would be my pleasure." Desirée sank to her knees in front of him, taking his tool in both hands. She started licking his cock, tasting the mingled tang of Cyraena's juices and his cum on the shaft. Her fingers lightly caressed him in a corkscrew motion, drawing his gray skin tight as she lashed the tip with her tongue, finally taking his cock as deep as her throat would allow.

He gasped. "Oh, she's good," he said, sinking lower on the couch. His hand gently pulled her hair away from her face as she licked his cock, nuzzling it against her cheek before running her tongue around the tip, then plunging into her mouth a few times before starting the process again. She could feel him getting harder and firmer as she fellated him, her saliva running down his shaft and coating her fingers as she stroked him. Her left hand slid down and caressed the soft lips above his prick. His cock gave a warning lurch and he gently pulled her mouth from it, a string of saliva connecting his penis to her open mouth.

Lifting her as if she were a child, he placed her on the couch, pushing her left leg so that her heel rested on the top and her head was on the armrest. He then moved over her, his cock nuzzling her wet entrance.

He slid the tip inside and she gasped, her legs wrapping themselves around his buttocks. He toyed with her for several minutes, almost sliding out then pushing back in, never giving her more than a quarter of his length. Desirée moaned, enjoying the exquisite tension, the promise of what was to come.

Without warning, he plunged his full length inside her and she groaned, her hips thrust up to meet him. He began pumping harder and she lifted her legs, resting them against his shoulders so that she could feel every inch of him. Her blindly fingers traced the ridged muscles of his chest, pressing to see where his body gave under her hands and where it resisted her totally. She teetered on the knife edge between ecstasy and agony, craving the release his cock would eventually give her.

Once again, she felt herself being lifted and she bit her lip, the motion impaling her ever deeper on his prick. Like Cyraena before, Vrykolakas fucked her standing up, his powerful legs braced to bear both their weights, her heels on his shoulders. Desirée leaned backwards as far as she dared, her fingers gripped his powerful forearms, confident of his hands holding her ribs. They stayed like that for several minutes, his animal grunts a counterpoint to her moans and whimpers.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Cyraena rise from her chair. Carrying the glass of blood, she sashayed towards them. She held the glass to his lips, giving him a drink, and then they kissed, blood trickling between their lips and down their chins. Giving him a steamy look, she licked the blood from his chin, then she kissed her way down his neck and onto his heaving chest, stopping to run her tongue over his black nipples. Taking her time, she kissed her way down his ridged stomach and then, kissing and nibbling the bare expanse of his pelvis.

Desirée's orgasm blasted out of nowhere, every hair on her body feeling like it was standing on end. She shrieked until her throat was raw but Vrykolakas' relentless pounding continued until her climax became another climb towards an even higher peak.

Smiling wickedly, Cyraena plunged her tongue into Vrykolakas' slit; his bellow just about ruptured Desirée's eardrums and she felt jetting wet deep inside her tissues. Despite this, he continued his brutal plowing until Desirée felt like she was losing consciousness, the sensation in her vagina warring with the burning of her locked abdominal muscles.

Cyraena slowly wandered over to Desirée's head, casually splashing more Tharcis blood over the blonde's sweat-slick breasts. Then, gripping her shoulders, the female Draco positioned her pussy so that it was over Desirée's face. She grabbed Cyraena's asscheeks for support, and started tonguing the female Draco's pussy, trying to remember her technique as Vrykolakas continued to pound her pelvis. Despite the distraction, she was effective enough that Cyraena was soon moaning and her juices were splashing over Desirée's face and neck.

They stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity, Vrykolakas thrusting deep inside Desirée while she licked and sucked at Cyraena's moist hole, occasionally jamming her fingers inside to finger the female Draco's G-spot. Eventually, Cyraena squealed, her orgasmic juices splashed all over Desirée's upper body. No longer thinking of Cyraena's pleasure, Desirée shifted her position, sliding her legs down to clasp Vrykolakas' waist and her arms gripping his strong biceps. The change brought his pelvis to bear on her neglected clit, and the resulting sensation swiftly brought her to climax. Nevertheless, she hung on, feeling sweat, Cyraena's juices and the Tharcis blood gluing her breasts to his chest, enfolded in his arms while he continued his merciless assault on her pussy.

Eventually Vrykolakas' grunts became growls, she felt his ass muscles tighten under her legs. With one final thrust that just about sent her over the edge again, he hilted himself deep inside her, his cock pumping against her tissues. Finally, they collapsed on the couch, Desirée feeling wrung out. Her blood and sweat-covered breasts heaved in the aftermath of her exertions.

Cyraena licked the sweat that was dripping below Desirée's jaw. "Has this one satisfied you?" she asked.

He grinned, running his fingers along her thigh. "Very much so. Do you think she is ready?"

"By now?" Cyraena smiled. "Very much so."

"Excellent." With snake-like speed, Vrykolakas' fangs punctured the meat of Desirée's thigh. Her mouth opened in a silent scream but she had no time to respond as Cyraena's teeth buried in her neck. Too shocked to struggle, she felt black invade her vision as the Draco's tongues lapped blood from her post-orgasmic flesh.

***

Desirée woke to find Cyraena's apartment in a shambles. Wall hangings were torn down, stuffing was ripped from various pieces of furniture and toys of various sizes and shapes were strewn all over the floor. A pair of broken force binders lay in a pool of glass shards and the shreds of Cyraena's black dress. Luckily, there was no blood on the glass but the binders looked like they had been ripped apart by sheer strength.

She ducked when a mangled loveseat flew up in the air, and bounced off the ceiling. It clanged off the brass pole, taking a chunk of the stage's railing.

"How much bloody venom did you give that human?" she heard Vrykolakas groan. The Draco Senator crawled out from under an area rug; his long hair was matted with sweat and his muscular body was scratched all over.

"I didn't think it was that much," Cyraena moaned, holding her head. The otherwise elegant Draco looked like she had been through the wars. Another set of broken force binders dangled from her wrists and angry red welts decorated her wrists and ankles.

Ignoring the Draco's semi-conscious wrangling, Desirée consulted the chronometer on her UTD: a full 12 hours had passed since she had danced for Cyraena. She found a mirror that was still (mostly) intact and checked her neck: luckily there were no teeth marks either there or on her inner thigh. Other than that, she looked a mess: her blonde hair was matted and dried Tharcis blood flaked on her breasts. Noticing the bathroom was just as destroyed as the rest of the apartment, Desirée slipped on her skirt and blouse without taking a shower.

"There's something very unusual about you, Desirée." There were black bags under Vrykolakas' eyes and his voice rasped with exhaustion. "Considering how much we fucked after feeding from you," he gazed ruefully around the devastated room, "you must have a considerable dose of Asmodii venom coursing through your veins. Yet you stand here, with your clothes on while by rights you should be fucking the fixtures. Why is this?"

"As a student, I was injected with a considerable amount of venom," Desirée replied slowly. Even still, her mind recoiled from the horror of what the rogue Asmodii Meljahza had nearly done to her. "I guess my body must have developed a tolerance for the venom."

"A highly unusual tolerance, I'd say," he said. "You should discuss this with Professor Ssurhuk-T'at. Do you know him? He's considered one of the Confederation's foremost experts on Asmodii venom, and I believe he's a member of your Guild."

"He's one of the professors here at the Guild Academy, Senator," Cyraena said. She had found herself a short nightgown and she carried Vrykolakas' clothes in her arms.

"Is that so?" Vrykolakas cocked his head. "Do send him my greetings and best wishes. He was called as an expert witness for a trial I was judging." He bowed. "I thank both of you ladies for an excellent entertainment, but I really should be leaving. My appointments secretary will have my head." He took the clothes from Cyraena's arms and started dressing.

"It was our pleasure, Senator, and please don't worry about the bill," Cyraena said. "Considering it was my error with the Asmodii venom, I'll take care of any damages."

"Not necessary, my dear." He kissed her lightly on the lips. "I'll be more than happy to pay; the two of you were more than worth it." He turned and kissed Desirée's palm. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Desirée. I hope to have the pleasure of Cyraena and your company again sometime."

She allowed herself a blush at the sensation of his lips on her knuckles. "It was my pleasure, Senator. The next time you wish to be entertained, you can simply call our office, and we will be at your disposal."

"Thank you." His full lips curled in a smile. "I shall remember that." Sliding stockinged feet into his patent-leather half boots, he bowed again to them both and left the room.

"Is there anything else, Ma'am?" Desirée asked.

"Good work, my dear." Even disheveled and covered with dried fluids, Cyraena exuded elegance and no little sexuality. "Your technique was a little rough, but we still managed to drive him wild." The female Draco gave a throaty laugh. "I have a feeling that he'll be contacting us soon for another round. You and I will need to be ready when that happens. Why don't you come here the evening after tomorrow and I'll give you a tutorial?"

"That sounds good." Desirée struggled to keep her mind clear. Cyraena was standing very close. "I'll need to check my schedu-ahhh!"

Cyraena's finger slid into her wet pussy; her thumb lightly rubbed the blonde's clit. "I'll take that as a yes," she purred. Cyraena's tongue parted Desirée's lips and brushed against her teeth."I'll see you then."

Desirée found herself outside Cyraena's door without remembering how she got there. She slumped against the wall, her stained underwear in her right hand and an aching emptiness where the Draco's finger had been. She pinched the bridge of her nose with her left hand, trying to clear her thoughts. What the hell just happened? Even with her pussy tender from the intense session they'd just had, the blonde was still craving Cyraena's touch.