Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shall so so, sir." Desirée bowed again, trying not to giggle at Jo-Burrsh's poker face.

"Now remove your clothes."

"Sir?" She blinked in shock.

"Quickly, quickly." His six hands fluttered. "I must see if you're acceptable."

Mentally shrugging, she slid out of her dress, her bra and panties following. The office was relatively cool on her bare skin but she could still feel the blasts of heat emanating through the closed door. Jo-Burrsh folded his powerful arms and looked away, but Desirée caught him sneaking discreet looks here and there. She found she liked his response to her naked body; she found herself standing taller and arching her back slightly. Once again, she blessed the regular workouts that kept her in peak physical condition.

Kalala scurried around, examining her and muttering to himself: "Anapuldha would work very well here,"running his paws across her ribcage. At one point, he slid his twitching nose between her thighs and sniffed at her pussy, his whiskers tickling her folds. She fought the urge to leap back.

"How would you feel about having live animals attached to you?" he asked.

"How so?"

"I will attach several glass containers to your flesh with a water-soluble adhesive," he replied. "The Naghra feed on live mammals, so I would place small rodents in the containers. Do you have any difficulties with this?"

Desirée tried not to gulp. She had a phobia of snakes to begin with, and the idea of watching live animals being devoured horrified her. But she recognized the importance of this mission. "No, I do not," she said firmly. Jo-Burrsh nodded appreciatively; she could tell the Taurean understood what she was going through.

"Then I find her acceptable for this presentation," Kalala told the CBI agent. "I could probably flavour the human's vaginal opening with Khiloose root to make it more appealing-"

"No," Jo-Burrsh said firmly. "Guild Courtesan Tanner's vaginal juices are highly intoxicating for the Naghra and we don't want to mess with that. The success of this mission depends on it."

"I see." The master chef shrugged. "I suppose there's no accounting for taste. In which case, I can use some fascaldik leaves to enhance the flavour. Given what I know of Naghra physiology, it should make her fluids more potent."

"Let's give it a try," Jo-Burrsh's curved horns caught the light. "The only question I have, Desirée, is can you create enough vaginal fluid to entice the Naghra?"

"I might be able to assist with that," Kalala coughed uncomfortably when Jo-Burrsh stared at him. "I, ahem, found one of my assistants with a small vial of Asmodii venom. I confiscated it, naturally, but it is still in my possession. Perhaps-"

"No!" Desirée said, more firmly than she intended. Both men turned towards her, startled.

She tried not to blush. "I-I have a high resistance to Asmodii venom, honoured sirs," she said. "Besides, I had . . . a bad experience with an Asmodii female. As an experienced courtesan, I would have no trouble creating enough fluid for your needs."

"I'm fine with that," Jo-Burrsh smiled at her. "Now give me the vial, Kalala."

"What?"

"Asmodii venom is a controlled substance under Article 11846.37 of the Confederation Criminal Code." He held out his open palm. "As a citizen, you are obligated to immediately hand over any controlled or illegal substances you might encounter to the nearest officer of the law -- that would be me," Jo-Burrsh added. "Not doing so means I will be forced to place you under immediate arrest. Do we understand one other?"

Grumbling, Kalala passed over a small vial filled with a clear, red fluid. Jo-Burrsh pulled a mini-computer from his pocket and placed the vial near the comp's sensor. After several seconds, the computer beeped.

"This is pure," the Taurean raised his eyebrows. "This must have cost you a lot." Kalala gave him a filthy look.

Smiling, Jo-Burrsh walked over to the small incinerator near Kalala's desk. He dropped the vial into the machine's open mouth. With a flash, the vial vanished. Desirée kept a blank expression when she heard Kalala's stifled whimper.

"It's for your own good," Jo-Burrsh reminded the chef. He crossed to where a massive silvery tray rested on a counter. A pale foamy material rested on top of the tray. "You will lie on this," he told Desirée. "The Smart Foam will mould itself to the contours of your body so you'll feel more comfortable. It also contains several important pieces of technology." He pushed his hand inside the foam, removing a small remote box. "This generates a mild stasis field that will keep you immobile throughout the meal. You'll be able to breathe and blink, but your facial expressions and external muscles will be frozen, assisting you in portraying a dumb animal. All the living serving trays are immobilized in this way so your lack of movement will not arouse any suspicion.

"This box also contains a few other crucial pieces of technology." He pointed to a dimpled area on the box. "This will stop any comps from sensing your UTD. It also contains a transmitter from your UTD to the box, recording everything you see and hear throughout the dinner. In addition, it contains another transmitter, which will send all that information to my mini-comp. That way, I will hear and see everything your UTD picks up. Understood?"

"What if the Naghra figure out that I'm not what I seem?" Desirée asked.

"Several of the 'waiters' are actually low-level agents," Jo-Burrsh replied. "They have orders to step in if they see anything wrong."

"Fumble fingered idiots," Kalala sniffed. "It took forever to train them to my standards."

The Taurean gave the chef a quelling look. "At the first sign of trouble, they have orders to remove you and the tray from the dining hall. Any questions?"

"Um . . . should I go to the bathroom now, or later?"

Jo-Burrsh blinked. "Now." He pointed to a private washroom adjoining the office.

Her needs taken care of, Desirée removed her shoes and hopped up onto the tray. The Smart Foam was cold against her body as the it molded itself to her firm flesh. "Now, if you could stimulate yourself, Guild Courtesan," Kalala said, "we can begin preparing you for the banquet."

She nodded. Closing her eyes, she ran her fingers lightly down her body, circling her full breasts and tweaking the nipples before sliding down to caress her pussy lips. Frowning, she tried to think of a fantasy to get her aroused. But every time she settled on a sexual fantasy, Veronica's face intruded on it.

After what seemed like several minutes, Desirée wanted to curse in frustration. The mental image of her former lover -- and the associated pain it brought -- interrupted her thoughts and kept her from becoming aroused. Although the two males in the room hadn't made any noise, she knew the proverbial clock was ticking.

Suddenly, an image of Veronica's naked back and bottom -- covered in massage oil -- flashed in her mind. Almost immediately, a corresponding warmth spread from her hips. Sighing with resignation, Desirée allowed those images of her former lover to carry her away: the way the shower sluiced Veronica's naked body, the feel of her breasts against her lips, the taste of her pussy, the sounds she made just before she came, and the way her body writhed so invitingly as Pandora's Box invaded her most intimate places. Desirée panted as she lost herself in her memories, remembering the countless ways she and Veronica made each other wail with ecstasy.

Just in time, Desirée remembered not to let herself come. Removing her hands from her body, she opened her eyes to see the two males carefully studying the far wall. She hid a grin as she noticed the visible signs of arousal from both of them.

"I think I'm ready now," she said breathlessly. Kalala approached her, nose sniffing appreciatively.

"Mmm, yes," the chef told her, "You do have quite the arresting scent. If you'll allow me?"

He sprinkled her hips and thighs with an orange powder and rubbed into her skin. Desirée felt a mild tingle from her clitoris, making it easier to maintain her arousal. Then he liberally splashed her with fihrismat oil and rubbed it into her skin, leaving her naked body gleaming. That done, he arranged her arms and legs, her thighs wide open and arms wide with her hands behind her head, before Jo-Burssh activated the stasis field. It felt like gentle hands were holding her immobile.

Kalala and Jo-Burrsh carried the tray into the chaos of the main kitchen. Around her, she could see several other trays with live creatures resting upon them, clearly immobilized as well. She recognized several creatures: none were sentient beings. A sous-chef artfully arranged her blonde hair and attached a number of crystal jars to her skin with a clear adhesive. The lids of each of the jars had holes in the top so that live creatures could breathe while inside. The adhesive quickly warmed against her skin, but she felt itchy. However, the stasis field prevented her from scratching.

Under Kalala's direction, several species of small animals were placed in each jar. Desirée tried not to look at them too closely; she knew the tiny squeaking creatures were going to be consumed live by the Naghra diners. She could feel the glass jars move on her skin as the animals scuttled in their new prisons.

"Get those trays to the transports!" Kalala shouted. Immediately, several sous-chefs of varying species lifted Desirée and hauled her out to a waiting transport. As her tray was placed in the transport's large cargo hold, a young Draco male caught her eye. For a brief second, he twitched his white uniform jacket, exposing a CBI gold shield attached to his belt. His pale eye closed in a brief wink. The stasis field prevented her responding, or even changing her expression.

Desirée tried not to think about her mission as the transport hummed towards its destination. Despite Jo-Burrsh's assurances and the presence of the undercover officer in the transport, she was well aware that she was extremely vulnerable should the Naghra realize penetrate her disguise. Instead, she concentrated on her arousal, trying to keep a non-stop reel of erotic images going through her mind. Although the images of Veronica naked and writhing caused her pain, they were still highly erotic. Strangely enough, her potentially deadly encounters with Tal Jin were also effective at keeping her aroused.

The transport stopped, then reversed direction. Desirée caught a glimpse of a loading bay, then several sets of hands lifted her out and carried her down a service tunnel. She could only stare up at the neutral-coloured ceiling, watching the pipes and lighting fixtures as she passed. Out of the corner of her eye, she could still see the Draco undercover cop; he had deliberately positioned himself so he was visible to her. She could hear the bellow of voices in many different languages, shouting orders and curses.

One last stop in another kitchen so Kalala could perform final preparations and garnish for each platter. He bustled around her, pretending he didn't know her, placing various sprigs and pasting gold leaf to her limbs. At one point, he sprinkled a saffron-coloured powder on and around her breasts. It caused a pleasant tingling that helped maintain her arousal. An assistant fixed a string of lights around the edge of the platter that gave off an iridescent glow.

"Get those platters out now!" Kalala yelled, seemingly in her ear. She would have winced if she could. Four waiters gripped her platter, lifting it up. Once again, she spotted the young Draco holding it near her head; he was clearly there to keep an eye on her.

A fanfare blared from hidden speakers as she, along with many other platters, was carried into the ballroom. The room's lights were extinguished so all she could see was the glow from the platters. Over the fanfare, she heard appreciative murmurs from the invisible diners. She was carried to an area towards the far end, close to the raised dais. The waiters then deposited her in the middle of a table; she saw various Naghra staring at her appreciatively.

"Bon appetit," one waiter said (that's what it sounded like through her UTD), stepping back from the table.

"What will Kalala think of next?" an older Naghra chuckled as he lifted the lid off one of the glass jars. The tiny creature inside squealed, scuttling around its prison to avoid capture. No use: Desirée heard a sick crunch as the Naghra raised the struggling creature over his head, then dropped the snack into his mouth. His strong neck muscles convulsed, crushing the creature.

"A most unusual presentation, indeed, Honoured Shhirikkh." A second Naghra captured and consumed another wriggling snack. In order of seniority, the other Naghra removed other creatures and ate them. Desirée silently thanked the stasis field; she didn't think she would have been able to hide her horror as the little creatures died. Seeing the Naghras' fangs as they dropped their live dinners into their maws forcibly reminded her of the danger of her mission. Despite (or perhaps because of) the danger, she could feel her body still tingling with arousal. She forced herself to breathe normally.

She felt a tongue lapping at her pussy. Despite the carnage going on around her, she felt herself responding to the liquid caress. Her eyes fluttered closed for several seconds. The forked tongue slid around her soft folds, occasionally tickling her clit. She gasped on an intaken breath.

"What do you think you're doing?" Shhirikkh demanded of his underling who was licking Desirée's intimate flesh.

"You should try it, Honoured sir." The younger Naghra licked his lips. "One of the waiters told me this female creature's juices are quite a delicacy. It's delicious."

"Really?" Shhirikkh walked towards Desirée's spread legs. The other Naghra made room for him. "Interesting." He took a seat at the foot of the table and leaned between her thighs. Once again, she felt that familiar licking. Sometimes his forked tongue would flick her clit and her breath would catch, her arousal clicking up a tiny notch. She stared up at the ceiling, feeling her body react to the unintended cunnilingus. The other Naghra crowded around the foot of the table, interested in this new experience.

"Indeed." Shhirikkh tasted her again. She could feel his tongue almost brush her clit before withdrawing. Arousal and frustration pooled in her belly. "Most extraordinary." He sampled her more extensively, his tongue roamed over and around her folds. Her arousal reached another level. She could feel her first orgasm beckoning. "It appears you're correct, Schorrruk." He chuckled, a dry, dusty sound. "Quite delicious." He stood up, swayed slightly. "Be careful, gentlemen. Its juices are somewhat intoxicating." He swayed again and giggled. "Quite intoxicating, in fact."

Shhirikkh's departure from Desirée's thighs was permission for the others to sample her pussy. They crowded around, their pecking order clear in the way they lined up to try this new treat. Once again, the sensation of multiple tongues invading her intimate flesh sent her inching up the steps of desire. The tongues sliding around her soft folds, sampling her furiously lubricating pussy brought on her first incidental orgasm. The stasis field prevented her hips from bucking, making her pleasure totally dependent on the indifferent reptiles sampling her juices. Desirée stared up at the ceiling, eyeing a darker patch in the red paint that reminded her of the African continent as her ragged breathing slowed down. Despite the tongues invading her flesh, she felt a sudden pang of homesickness.

"Delicious," one of the Naghra said, licking his lips. "I wonder if the rest of it is as delicious as its fluids?"

Once again, Desirée blessed the stasis field when she heard that comment. Otherwise, she might have flinched and blown her cover.

"You could try forcing it down your gullet," another guffawed. "Your mouth is big enough that it just might fit!" The other Naghra laughed.

This didn't help. Desirée concentrated on being just another dumb creature.

"If you eat the creature, you'll be useless to us for the next eighteen months," Shhirikkh's grin was sloppy. "Besides, leave some for the rest of us."

The other Naghra returned to slurping her juices. Desirée allowed herself to breathe easier, but tried not to gasp when she inched up the slow climb of desire.

"This creature's juices pack quite a kick," the oldest Naghra in the delegation giggled, swaying on his feet. "We should be careful."

"Indeed," Shhirikkh tapped his noseslit, and nearly impaled his finger on one of his fangs in the process. "Schorrruk, activate the privacy screen."

"Yes, honoured sir." The most junior Naghra pulled out a remote and punched the screen. Desirée felt the electronic sizzle as the field activated. Desirée felt her UTD switch from sending to pure recording.

"Honoured sir, I'm picking up a jammer in our immediate vicinity," the young Naghra peered closely at his screen. "It's very close, sir."

His gaze swept over the tray, and Desirée trapped on it. She tried not to tense, to pretend everything was normal. Luckily, the tongues lapping at her sex sent her onto the slow climb to her next orgasm.

"We're not the only ones with a privacy screen, Schorrruk," Shhirikkh slurred. Desirée could see other tables obscured by their own electronic interference.

"But, sir, my scanner won't be able to tell if this creature has a UTD."

"Bah!" Shhirikkh waved his hand, nearly throwing himself off balance. The other Naghra were becoming increasingly intoxicated as they sampled Desirée's snatch. "Look at the creature! It clearly stupider than a sshmolix so how could it use a UTD?"

Despite her danger, and the constant stimulation at her pussy, Desirée felt herself reddening at the insult. She willed herself to calm down, play dumb. Her survival depended on the reptilian creatures thinking she was just another stupid animal, used to spice up their dinner tray.

"Yes, sir." To her relief, Schorrruk put away his scanner and joined the crowd between her thighs In between lapping at her pussy, the Naghra crunched more of the creatures from the glass jars stuck to her flesh. Desirée tried not to think about the implications of that; she silently resolved to have a thorough shower once she was done here.

"That's enough." Shhirikkh slumped into his chair, the seat immediately conforming to his frame. "Stop feeding at the creature. Otherwise we won't be able to talk." The other Naghra immediately collapsed into their chairs. Desirée, close to her second orgasm, tried not to whine at the sudden loss of sensation at her clit.

"Are you sure a discussion here is wise, honoured sir?" Schorrruk tried again. "I can't guarantee our --"

"Enough," Shhirikkh ordered. Desirée silently blessed the Naghra's drunken complacency. "This is our only chance to communicate, and the screen should suffice. What word from the Kahlis System?"

Once again, Desirée tried not to tense, to keep herself disinterested in the discussion occurring around her. They had wasted no time getting to the point.

"We've sent the latest shipment of weapons to General Xerkis and received our usual fee," Schorrruk said. He shivered, something Desirée thought the Naghra were incapable of doing. "Are you sure we wish to continue dealing with the General? He's become more and more erratic."

"Did he do anything to you?" one of the older Naghra asked shrewdly.

"He attempted to alter the deal at the last second," Schorrruk took a deep breath; the memory clearly still terrified him.. "He had his guards hang me out of a 74th story window when I informed him our contract was non-negotiable."

"Obviously you're still alive and we received our agreed fee," Shhirikkh replied. "How did you accomplish this?"