Intergalactic Sexy Scientist

Story Info
David is abducted by an alien babe to research human sex.
5k words
4.46
60.9k
96

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers

David had been working on odd jobs and travelled around Britain ever since he left secondary school. He has not found anything he wants to do permanently yet but he enjoys the simple nomadic lifestyle. Somehow, one way or another, he ended up becoming an assistant to Prof. Moore, a pretty well known archaeologist within the historic community. I say "assistant" but David mostly just wrote down what the professor was saying when examining old relics. It all just sounded like jargon to Dave but the pay was good for such a simple job. After just three days of working with the professor, she announces that she's heading to the USA for and excavation and naturally, being her aide, would be going with her. David was highly interested, he had never been to to the US before. He imagined they would be going somewhere like New York City, Los Angeles or Las Vegas but those thoughts were all dashed when the professor mentioned "Chihuahuan Desert".

"A week in the desert? Shit, this is going to be boring." Dave thought to himself.

Two days later, they arrived in the states and drove what seemed like hours away from the city airport in a dusty old land rover. David slept most of the car ride since he did not get much sleep on the plane but woke up briefly in a small town to buy some cheap second hand books to entertain himself. He slept again and woke up just shortly before they reached their destination, a small camp at the base of a mountain. As soon as he stepped out of the jeep doors, a sudden blast of hot air hit his face. Being from the UK, David rarely ever got to experience heat of this magnitude.

"Fuck me! Professor, are we seriously going to be staying in this kind of heat for a week?" David yelled out, reaching for a swig of water already.

"Oh, come now, David. A little sweating is good for you." It was clear under the professor's false enthusiasm, she could not take the heat either. "Anyway, get your things and leave them in that tent over there. The sooner we get to work, the better."

And so, over the course of the next couple of days, the professor inspected a bunch of murals and stored a bunch of artefacts and, as usual, David noted down all the details she dictated to him. The only difference being it was now boiling hot and he had to watch his feet for rattlesnakes. David thought the pen was going to start melting in his hand, it was that intense. He overheard the professor talking with some of the other archaeologists at the camp and found out some interesting stuff. The mountain was considered holy ground by an old Native American tribe that lived around these parts and had a name that roughly translated to "Visitor's Peak" as it is said demons from the sky would often be seen around here.

On the fifth night, David was doing some late night reading in his tent with the books he bought on the way. The particular one he was reading tonight was all about alien theories. Dave was no conspiracy nut but he did find the subject fascinating and did actually support the idea of intelligent life on other planets. Amazingly enough, the book actually mentioned Visitor's Peak as a UFO hotspot among some other places nearby. It was only in a short sentence but David found it amusing.

"Wonder if I'll get abducted." He joked to himself. David then started hearing an odd noise, like an electronic hum. It was pretty loud too. David assumed it was one of the other people at the camp with some of their equipment and he went out to ask them if they could shut it off so he could get to sleep. It wasn't as hot as it was during the day but the air was still rather stuffy and warm. David could not see anyone else outside their tents and the only tent that seemed to have light coming from it was his own, yet he could still hear the hum except it sounded like it was actually coming above him. He looked up and saw red blinking lights up in the night sky near the mountain peak. At first he thought it was a plane, but as his eyes adjusted against the dark, he saw that the lights were not moving forward but rather spinning about in the one place and could make out a vague shape behind the lights that seemed to be circular.

Suddenly, a bright flash of white light came from the circle.

David was blinded by the light as the warm air got a lot cooler. Slowly, his vision returned and he was standing in the middle of a brightly lit room that looked like a modern laboratory. The walls, floor and tables all looked white and sterile. He looked around some more and could not believe what he was seeing: Aliens! Not just that, but they even had the classic alien look. Grey skin, bald bulbous heads, black eyes and short in stature. All of them were wearing some sort of bulky space suit. Some were staring at David as he just stood there, others were talking to each other in an indescribable language and the rest were tapping away at oddly shaped keyboards on computers. David was somewhat intimidated and unsure how to react, thinking they were going to dissect him or something.

Some metal doors slid open on the other side of the room as all the aliens fell silent and drew their attention to it. Out stepped another alien but this one was very different and looked more feminine. She (Assuming she really was female) still had no ears, hair or nose, just two thin slits that were most likely nostrils. She was much taller than the others, similar to David's own height though slightly shorter. Her skin was smoother and a lighter shade of grey, closer to white, and her head wasn't quite as large. Her eyes were still the same slanted, solid black kind of her friends but they looked shinier, making her seem more cute than intimidating and her lips were light blue and full. David immediately found her beautiful despite being from another species. His eyes went from her face down to the rest of her. She was wearing a skin tight suit that looked like it was made from some sort of rubbery material that covered her whole body except her head and hands, the feet resembled boots and there was a small metal tag right on the neck. The suit was black and deep purple, with the black on her arms and legs and the middle of it being purple, making it sort of look like a leotard. Her overall figure was really lovely, slim but with wide hips and large breasts that were almost as big as her head. David soon looked her back in the face, not wanting to seem like a pervert to this advanced civilisation.

"Greetings, earthling." She smiled raised her right arm and made a hand sign that looked just like devil horns you see people doing at metal concerts. David assumed this was some sort of greeting like waving to somebody so he did the same. "I am known as Ruta Saturnyne Terileptus, captain and head scientist of this space vessel."

"Um, pleased to meet you, Captain." David said, trying his best to act casual. "I'm David."

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, David."

"I'm surprised you can speak English."

"My people have studied your planet in secret for millennia including your major languages, though I am the only one here who can speak English. I apologise in advance if I make any errors in the future."

"No, no, your English is even better than some native speakers I know." David reassured the humble extra terrestrial who then giggled.

"You flatter me. Thank you."

"So, uh, why exactly have you beamed me up?"

"We are doing a routine check of the planet. You are to be a test subject of mine temporarily. Please do not be alarmed, you will come to no harm."

"Phew." David sighed in relief. All images of gigantic anal probes suddenly vanished. "What exactly do you need me to do?"

"I will explain in due time. For now, please rest. Ponton will show you to our guest quarters. I hope you find it adequate." The captain said something to a nearby crew member, presumably Ponton, in their own language. Ponton signalled David to follow him.

David followed the stocky grey through featureless metallic corridors, it was a wonder he knew where he was going as everything looked the same to Dave. Eventually, Ponton came to a metal door, pushed a nearby button causing it to slowly slide open. Dave went through into the cosy little guest quarters.

"Cheers." David said to his guide, though Ponton probably could not understand what he said. Still, Ponton said something that David hoped was a "You're welcome" and left but for all he knew it may have been a racist insult. The door closed again as David had a poke around the room, though there was not much to it. Not even a little painting of the seaside. He just lay on the bed which had a little table next to it. the "bed" had no covers or pillows but it was just a black foamy mattress in a metal frame and looked more like a lounge chair but it felt comfortable. David turned his head to the right to look out the window (Porthole might be the proper name for it, since it's a ship). It all seemed rather surreal at the time, meeting aliens and seeing space from a lounge chair. As he gazed out in the window and noticed that Earth, the moon or even the sun were visible, just the stars twinkling in the distance. They must have gone somewhere deeper into space to avoid being detected by the masses on Earth. The combination the serene void of outert space, the comfortable bed and the quiet humming of the space ship's engines drifted him to sleep, much easier than the hard military like beds back at the camp did.

David was awakened by a buzzing sound. The buzzing stopped as he sat up and rubbed up his eyes. The door opened and the captain came through carrying a box, a notebook and a pen.

"Sorry, I just woke up." David said, still slightly groggy.

"Oh, please forgive me. I merely pushed the buzzer to let you know I was arriving, I did not know you were sleeping."

"It's fine, Ru...um...what was your name again, sorry?"

"Ruta Saturnyne Terileptus." She pulled over the bedside table and set down the things she was carrying on it.

"Right...no offence but can I just call you Ruta?"

"I'm not offended at all. I much prefer in fact." Ruta said with a smile. "Just between you and me, I find the "Saturnyne" section quite silly. Don't you agree?"

"I guess?" David was barely familiar with non-English names, let alone non-Earthling names.

"I'm ready to begin the research, are you?"

"Sure thing." David moved himself so he was facing Ruta "Do we have to go anywhere?"

"Not at all, this room will be perfectly sufficient."

"What kind of research is it you're doing?"

"Well, this rather embarrassing to say." She blushed a deep blue colour on her cheeks. "But I would like to study human mating habits."

"What? Like sex?" Ruta nodded silently. "Sure, I can answer any questions you might have."

"It's not just that..." Ruta avoided Dave's gaze as she said the next part. "In order to make my notes as accurate as possible, I would like to experience it first hand."

"Oh...you mean...?"

"I would like to have sexual intercourse with you, yes." Ruta said bluntly, still looking away. "Honestly, I find you rather handsome. That's the main reason I had you teleported aboard."

"Thanks." David rarely ever got complimented on his good looks from even human girls.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I must look really unattractive to you since I'm so inhuman. I think I look hideous even by my own species' standa..." Before she could finish, Dave locked his pinkish red lips with Ruta's blue ones as her eyes bulged open with shock. The kiss went on for quite a while before David pulled his head back.

"In case you couldn't tell by that, I find you gorgeous. A man would have to be some sort of fool not to find you sexy. Or just gay."

"I-I-I-You kissed me!" Ruta said all flustered, her cheeks going an ever dark blue.

"You're acting like this the first time you've kissed somebody." David chuckled to himself.

"But it is! My planet has no concept of kissing. I never understood the appeal it had on Earth. Until just now that is."

"You liked it then?"

"I loved it! Oh, please standby briefly." Ruta placed the box she brought on the floor. It then rose up on a metal pole above the ground and the front opened up revealing a glass circle and then it started making a whirring sound. "I'm assuming you are familiar with moving image recording devices?"

"We just call them video cameras on Earth."

"I like keeping visual recordings of my research. It allows me to view from an outsider's perspective." Ruta adjusted the camera so it was pointing towards their heads. "Could you please kiss me again?"

"You don't have to ask me twice." David moved his head closer to hers and once again their lips touched as they both closed their eyes and held hands. David slipped his tongue into her mouth this time, moving it about within her warm mouth and wrapping against her tongue. Ruta copied him as her tongue reach deep into his throat, rubbing off against one another. This time, Ruta pulled her head away, a long saliva trail connecting their mouths.

"Amazing!" She exclaimed before turning around and bending over, making her firm arse look super tight. Just above it, David saw another little metal tag, similar to the one on the neck of her suit. She was writing something down on what looked like a tablet computer but as thin as a piece of paper with an odd looking pen in some sort of bizarre script.

"Can you please remove your clothes now?" Ruta asked. David complied, pulling off his shirt, taking off his shoes and sliding off his trousers as well as his boxers. Dave did not do any serious exercising, so his body was just a healthy average. Not quite Bruce Lee but not quite Sammo Hung either. Speaking of hung, David's penis seemed pretty average in size, at least when flaccid. He was uncircumcised with his foreskin covering his over the glans, something he was pretty embarrassed about, he just hoped Ruta did not mind. She did not say anything, just pointed the camera towards it and wrote something down again.

"I will perform fellatio now." She got on her knees and holding onto Dave's leg with her left hand and taking his dick in her right among her grey, slender fingers. "Let me know if I am doing something wrong."

"You'll do fine." Ruta slowly started jerking it off and pulling back the foreskin as it grew in her hand.

"Goodness, it's gotten so large already." Ruta took her hand off and held onto Dave's other knee then moved her head slowly closer to the cock once she got it fully erect. David could feel her breath against it before she stuck out her tongue, which was similar in colour to her lips, and gingerly gave the glans a small lick. It twitched a little before Ruta licked it some more, moving her tongue from the very tip down the shaft to Dave's plump testicles. Her saliva seemed to have a similar consistency to lubricant. Ruta worked her way back up and wrapped her heated lips around the dick head. She looked up to Dave watching his reactions to her doing it. David thought she looked pretty cute looking up from his angle, as if she was making sure she was not doing anything wrong. She closed her eyes and moved her head downwards, slowly taking in all of that thick meaty member down her slimy hot throat. She was not gagging or coughing which David found very impressive, maybe due to her physiology or something. She moved her head back up, then back down again and repeating, making a sloppy mess seemingly on purpose as though she was trying to get his whole dick lube up enough for later. David place his hand on the back of her bald head to force her down on it slightly as he slowly moved his hips to gently throatfuck her. Ruta took her mouth off the cock to quickly say something.

"How am I doing so far?" Ruta said excitedly.

"Fantastic, I was almost close to cumming there." David was slightly disappointed she stopped so suddenly.

"Actually, I would like to make you orgasm with this technique today. We can try another technique tomorrow once you've recovered."

"Not to brag or anything, but it does take me a few ejaculations before my cock goes flaccid."

"Oh, my! Are all human men like that?" Ruta's eyes sparkled with amazement.

"Well, I suppose there is a few others..."

"Wonderful, we do multiple techniques a day then."

"How long are you planning to have me around anyway? I would like to get back home eventually."

"Oh, my sincerest apologies, I completely neglected to estimate how long they will take but please be rest assured it will be much quicker than I had initially thought since we can do several experiments a day now."

"Eh, no worries, I'll probably be pronounced missing for a while, like anybody is really going to miss me." Dave said casually as if it was nothing. Well, except the professor, now that she doesn't have anyone to write for her."

"Please don't talk like that, David. You're pleasant to be around. I'm sure several earthlings would miss you. I know I would." Ruta said with a cheeky smirk. "By the way, are there any suggestions to make this fellatio feel better?"

"Well, you could use those fantastic tits of yours."

"Ah, yes, I do recall human men being inherently attracted to breasts." Ruta pulled on the metal tag on her neck down her suit, revealing it to be a zip of some sort even though there was no visible seam. She pulled it down all the way to her stomach and then opened up the suit. She did not seem to be wearing a bra since her boobs just bounced out bare. They actually seemed to be slightly larger than how they looked clothed, probably because the suit was so tight. Her nipples were the same blue colour as her lips and tongue. A miscellaneous thing of not is that she did not have a navel either.

"Um, do you like them?" Of course, Dave thought they were wonderful but decided to tease her.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure." He said unconvincingly.

"Oh..." Ruta actually believed him and looked upset. Even when sad, she still looked hot but David preferred seeing her happy.

"Let me just examine them for a bit." Dave grabbed hold of her right melon, squeezing and rubbing his hand right into it. Ruta moaned out loudly as David used his remaining hand to squeeze the left one, pushing them together before lightly pinching on her nipples. "Okay, I think these will do."

Ruta got on her knees again and this time placed Dave's saliva lube dick in between her now exposed titties. She squeezed them together using her forearms and moved them up and down slowly as they made a wet slapping sound. After a while she start to suck on his glans at the same time, using her tongue on his urethra opening. David's dick twitched and throbbed.

"Here it comes, Ruta!" Dave ejaculated suddenly with a few big thick wads in Ruta's mouth, her eyes widened as she felt the goo trickle down her throat. She quickly took her mouth off and got some more shots on her face, having to close one of her eyes. She swallowed all of it that was in her mouth.

"Incredible! It's so much thicker than the men of my planet." She wiped some from her closed eye and put it in a thin container, similar to a test tube then wrote down some more notes. David was still fully erect as his cock not yet satisfied.

"Let us move on to actual intercourse now, shall we?" Ruta said, adjusting the camera so it pointed to the floor.

"I'm ready when you are." David gave a cheeky quick squeeze of one of her arse cheeks. Ruta squeaked in reaction to it and then got on her hands and knees as her breasts hanged down and spreading her legs slightly apart.

"I think this position is quite common, yes? Similar to how canines mate." This description almost made David lose his boner. Almost.

"Yeah, doggy style."

"Could you please unzip the bottom part of suit? It's hard to reach like this." Dave grabbed the little tag just above her arse and slowly pulled on it down and between her legs until it had reached to just below where the other zip ended, exposing her fat behind and vagina. Naturally, she didn't have any pubic hair like the rest of her smooth bald body. Dave prodded the pussy with his index finger, sliding it in wiggling it about as the cunt walls tightened around it. Ruta looked back, letting out cute groans as Dave probed her before he then spread her pussy lips to see it was, yet again, blue (That's the natural colour, not an STI, in case you were thinking that. Sick fucks.) David grabbed onto her wide hips and positioned himself so his cock was just poking against her hungry lower mouth, gently moving himself forward so it did not quite just go in yet just to be a tease.

MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers
12