Intergalactic Sexy Scientist Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruta's revenge...I mean...return.
2.6k words
4.32
27.1k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
227 Followers

(Special thanks to JohnnyRottencrotch for suggesting the scenario for this story.)


This time last year, an archaeologist and her assistant arrived in the Chihuahuan Desert from the UK to research ancient Native American sites. For whatever reason, that assistant had returned.

David rented a cheap, beat-up car and drove for what seemed like hours to the rough location he circled on his map into the featureless desert. The drive was very tedious, especially seeing how last time, Dave had just slept through the entire journey but after hours of searching he finally found the familiar landmark: Visitor's Peak. With just a few moments until sunset, David waited inside the vehicle until night fell. Looking up to the sky, David could see the countless constellations in all their glory and heard a familiar humming noise lurking overhead. He stepped out from his car and looked up to see an ominous black circle against the blue backdrop. A white light came from this UFO and, in a few seconds, he was aboard and greeted by a familiar extraterrestrial face. It was Captain Ruta Saturnyne Terileptus, also imply known as Ruta to David.

"Greetings, David." Ruta said, doing her devil horn hand gesture with a smile on her face. She had not lost any of her charm in the past year.

"Hi, Ruta." David did the same hand signal. "How have you been?"

"I'm quite well, thank you." Ruta directed him to a door out of the laboratory. "Please come this way, I would like to get started as soon as possible."

The two walked together down the featureless corridor of the space ship, passing by the other crew members who were all short and nowhere near as attractive as their captain.

"Hey, Ruta, I don't want to sound offensive but why are you so tall compared to everybody else?" David asked.

"I'm the only female on board. Females of my people are generally much taller than the males." Ruta answered.

"Any reason why?"

"Well, as much as our civilisation prides itself on being highly intellectual, nobody knows for sure. There are some comprehensive theories but nothing concrete yet."

"Doesn't really matter anyway."

"That's what I've been trying to tell everybody for decades!"

"Decades? Just how old are you?"

"Only 231 Solar years. Fairly young to be both a captain and a doctor, I know."

"Uh...what?" David said, not thinking he heard her right.

"Oh, forgive me. I forgot humans have such short life-spans." Ruta said. David just laughed. For somebody over two centuries old, she did not look half-bad.

"So what kind of experiments are we doing today?"

"I intercepted information from some sort of computer network on Earth known as the 'internet' and discovered some more...unorthodox mating rituals."

"Oh, yeah?"

"I think it would be better just to show rather than explain."

The next thing he knew, David was sprawled out on a cold, shiny table. His hands were over his head and tied by what seemed to be a plastic synthetic rope with his feet strapped down and spread apart. Cameras like the one from last year were set up all around the walls of the room in different angles. Ruta walked in and was dressed in all-black leather instead of her usual rubber body suit. A corset was securely tied around her upper body, exaggerating her already impressive bust size. Each grey breast was fitted snugly into each cup and squashed up together. Down below, she was wearing a girdle along with a tight thong underneath. Elastic straps from the girdle were attached by hooks to the well-polished boots that went all the way up to her shapely thighs and ending with long, harsh heels on the soles that clacked against the floor as she walked towards the roped up human, holding a rather intimidating horse whip in one latex gloved hand and a bottle of transparent, viscous liquid in the other.

"How do I look?" Ruta smiled as she twirled about on the spot to show Dave every inch of her outfit. From behind, it looked as though was not wearing a thong at all as the back-strap was consumed and disappearing into her arse crack. "I made it myself."

"Not bad." David said, admiring the kinky look. "But you're way too nice to be a dominatrix. Try acting a little meaner."

"Oh, sorry." Ruta forced a scowling, pouty face onto her cute features. "You...you...simpleton! Was that good enough?"

"...just stick to being yourself." David sighed. "What's my punishment going to be, mistress?"

"I'm going to sit on your face! It's going to be very unpleasurable."

"I'm sure it will..."

The alien hottie put her bottle down on the floor, climbed up onto the table and stood above David with his head between her legs. Ruta pulled down her thong, revealling that sweet, hairless blue snatch David missed so much in the past year. She squatted down, her behind just hovering a few centimetres from his face and he could smell her arousal already that made David's mouth salivate out of instinct, wanting to lock his lips right on it and taste the alien juices straight from the source. He got his wish when Ruta suddenly dropped her hips, his mouth connecting with her vagina and the rest of his face forced between her monochrome arse cheeks. Ruta twisted her hips, grinding her pelvis into David.

"How does it feel to be my chair, you buffoon?" Ruta said to him, once again attempting to sound mean. David could not reply, at least, not very clearly. The noises coming from his mouth were obscured by her muted silver labia so instead he decided to use his tongue for a different purpose and give what Ruta really wanted to hear: the sound of him eating her out. His licking muscle swept its way up and down her horny, little slit, making lewd and exaggerated slurping noises as the liquids dribbled into his mouth and down his chin. Oddly enough, her cunt tasted like blueberries. Ruta let out flustered moans of pleasure while still trying to maintain her serious demeanour, rubbing her crotch deeper onto David's mouth whose face was buried deep into her sweaty bum, smelling the sweet scent coming from it. Naturally, this caused his penis to swell up to which Ruta took notice and tightly squeezed it in her shiny, black glove.

"How do you expect to pleasure me with a reproductive organ so...mediocre in length?" Ruta said in a harsh tone. Well, harsh by her standards.

"It did a pretty good job last time, if I do say so myself." David retorted.

"...I'm not very good at this whole 'dom' thing, am I?"

"I'm just teasing, silly." David went back to eating her out and Ruta started to jerk him off very quickly attempting to be a bit rougher than how she usually was, pulling his foreskin further back and such. She then used her remaining hand to clench his testicles, grasping them tightly and grinding them together while working the shaft at the same time. It was slightly painful for David but nothing too extreme, just the way he liked at he just kept on drinking her nectar and sucking on her blue clitoris, making the alien twitch in pleasure but something else was also starting to twitch. Dave's penis throbbed in Ruta's hand who call also feel his ball-sack contract in her palm.

"Oh, god, Ruta, I'm about to cum!" David yelled out but just before he could satisfyingly release his seed, Ruta quickly removed her hands far away from his genitals. The cock did not ejaculate but remained pulsing. A disappointed and on edge David then said: "Hey! Aren't you going to finish?"

"Q-quiet, you! I decide when you orgasm or not from now on." Ruta replied.

"Oh, you bitch!" David grinned. "I love it!"

"Maybe if you can please me, I will finish."

"Yes, Mistress Ruta!" Dave said and, like the obedient servant he was, probed his tongue deeper into her sweet pussy, probing it in as far as he could while Ruta teased his dick by slowly brushing her whip against the underside of his dick.

"Mmm, yes, just like that..." Ruta groaned. "I mean, is that all you've got? You've got to try harder than that, imbecilic slave."

Ruta dismounted David's face and unstrapped him from the table to which he stood up onto the floor. He was tempted just to masturbate then and there since we was still on the cusp of cumming but decided not to, in case he upset his 'mistress' but Ruta used the leftover rope and bound his hands together anyway, leaving him with little choice.

"Bend over." She ordered. David complied and leaned himself over the table with his legs apart and his subsiding boner dangling in between, expecting a spanking. Ruta removed the glove on her right hand and reached for the bottle on the floor. She poured some of it's gooey contents all over Dave's behind, especially in between his cheeks to which David finally realised was actually lubricant. Piecing together the fact that it was lubricant, it was going past his arsehole, Ruta was practising femdom and she was now lubing up her fingers with the stuff, he had a pretty good idea what was going to happen next. David had never done anything anal releated before so he was a little intimidated for once.

"Uh, Ruta? Can you be a bit gentle for....?" David nervously smiled, looking over his shoulder.

"Silence, suidae!" Ruta snapped. David's mouth shut tight and wondered what the hell a suidae was before he felt Ruta's slender, grey fingers move in between his cheeks. His whole body shivered as he felt her digits go past his sphincter then jolted and let out a rather not-so-masculine moan as Ruta's middle finger penetrated, sliding its way into his virgin arse. Ruta felt the warm walls tighten around her probe and managed to get pretty deep, to the point her knuckles were touching his flesh.

"Does it hurt?" Ruta asked. "I saw this a few times but I don't think most human males like it."

"N-no. It feels quite nice actually. Different...but nice." David replied through his gasps of breath. Ruta smiled, temporary stepping out of her dominant persona. She started to gently finger fuck him, sliding back and forth while his back door sucked down hard on the prod, refusing to let it go so easily.

"Fascinating." Ruta muttered to herself. She pulled her finger out with a strand of thick lube dripping from the nailless tip. She put it back up against the hole but this time added her ring finger on top of her other one and pushed the two digits in together, spreading Dave's hole apart, twisting and turning them inside as he made more feminine noises. With her free hand, she jerked him off once again in a downwards motion since his erection was not quite as on edge, milking him like a cow and occasionally letting go to give his arse cheeks light slaps. Ruta then felt some kind of lump within David's arsehole. "Is this the prostate?" The curious alien tickled the bump. David's eyes bulge out as he felt what was like an electric shock coursing through his body, his cock had once again become fully erect as he bit his lower lip, trying his best not to orgasm. Ruta kept on playing with his shaft and massaging his g-spot in unison, both very quickly. He reached his breaking point once again and just like before, Ruta took her hands away from his penis and removed her fingers from the flesh-hole just before David could cum.

"Aw, come on! Seriously!?" David was pissed off about being denied an orgasm for the second time tonight, his cock oozing pre-cum non-stop like a leaky tap.

"I am being very serious." Ruta looked at her handiwork, the slightly gaped anus was pulsing from being toyed with. Ruta could not help herself and moved her head closer to his open hole and give it a small lick with her long blue tongue, pressing her thumb just above it to keep the way opened. This was not enough to make David ejaculate but did tease him enough to make him shiver in euphoria, almost loosing all feeling in his knees and collapsing.

"I think I'll allow you to orgasm now...um...diptera larva. You better be grateful." Ruta stepped back up onto her feet.

"Yes! Please! Thank you, mistress."

Ruta then went out the room without an explanation, leaving David alone, confused and horny. He attempted to masturbate with his roped-up hands but it was no use, he could not get a good enough feeling from it to cum. He just sat his naked arse down on the floor and patiently waited like a good little bottom bitch. Eventually, Ruta came back in as David perked right back up onto his knees like a dog greeting its owner. However, around her waist now was a fat, pre-lubed, black strap-on dildo.

"No fucking way..." David said, watching the phallus wobble as she walked towards him.

"It's not too big, is it?" Ruta asked.

"Kind of..." He replied. Ruta sighed, looking dejected. "But I think I can take it. As long as you're gentle."

"You really mean it?"

"Yeah, just step out of character for once." David said, despite Ruta not being a very convincing actress in the first place.

"As long as it makes you happy." She smiled. Dave grinned back, turned around and dropped his elbows on the floor with his partially widened arsehole in clear view for her. Ruta also got to her knees and pointed her fake penis towards his boypussy. She teased the opening with her tip and slowly slid it inside, parting the flesh apart before holding onto his shoulders to balance herself. David huffed as the dildo made it's way into his rectum, filling and spreading him until it reached as far as she could go, touching both their bodies together. Ruta hunched over Dave's body with her arms reach around, twiddling with his nipples, and bucked her hips a few more times, rubbing against his prostate once again David grunted, breathing heavily through his nose and slobbering slightly.

"Please, Ruta...No more...I need to cum!" David whimpered.

"Let me just do one more thing." Ruta replied, as she nibbled on his ear. The alien cutie reached down in between her legs, flicking a small switch attached to the harness that caused the phallus to start vibrating. Not just a light vibration either but full on audible, high-energy vibrating. Needless to say, David's was stunned. His eyes were streaming tears, his teeth biting against one another and his hands were gripped tightly into fists feeling his insides get stirred up and thrust into at the same time.

"Oh, god...can't hold back..." David muttered under his breath. His genitals began to throb for the last time tonight.

Finally, Dave came with his penis not getting touched at all during the pegging. A high pressurised squirt of thick, white fluid shot from his urethra, leaving a long strand across the floor. A few more shots fired, also staining the once sterile ground. David yelled loudly, echoing down the corridors of the ship. Ruta also reached her climax, thought it was not as intense. Her screams were drowned out by the shouts Dave was making. Ruta pulled herself out, dildo still vibrating, and stood up to view the results as David lay twitching on the floor, used and mildly abused.

"Goodness! You ejaculated even more semen than last time. This is an excellent discovery." Ruta said while turning the switch off.

"G-glad it was worth it." David said, resting his face down on the floor.

"See you tomorrow." Ruta smirked and left the room.

"Oh, right...I'm here for a while..." David groaned.

(Thank you for reading and I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.)

MythMaker
MythMaker
227 Followers