Intergalactic Sexy Scientist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers

"Wait, Ruta, you're the only one who speaks English!" Dave chased after her.

Over the next couple of days, Ruta upped the ante by adding more and more clones to her gang-bangs to the point when ten of them were active to partake in the lewd activities. It was quite a mental strain on David to control ten of his own copies at once. One day, they were all circled around Ruta sitting on the floor, pointing and jerking their penises towards the alien babe and giving her a sticky bukkake shower. The next, they were trying to see how many cocks she could fit into her mouth, vag and arse at any one time. So far the record was three in her pussy after much difficulty in finding a suitable position for the Davids. Unfortunately, the last day of Dave's off-planet holiday arrived. After a particularly taxing but satisfying session with his host, leaving her lying in a small pool of baby batter on the floor. The clones shuffled away from the captain as David held out his hand to help her up.

"I think I've filled my quota for this year by now." Ruta said as she wiped cum from her face. "We'll be sending you back to Earth tomorrow morning."

"It's been a pleasure working with you again, Dr. Ruta Saturnyne Terileptus." David shook her hand, the one she did not use to clean the semen with. "Until next year, I suppose."

"Actually...I think we'll be seeing each other again a lot sooner than that."

"What do you mean?" Dave asked.

"Can I inquire some personal details, David?" Ruta looked up to her human friend.

"What for?"

"I'm afraid that's classified for the time being." Ruta averted her gaze. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"Na, I'll do it. It'll be my way of thanking you."

"Wonderful!" Ruta interviewed David on several details including his full name, address, contact numbers and anything else of the sort. Dave's only guess as to why Ruta would want to know all this stuff is if she ever paid a visit to him one year instead of the other way around but, obviously, he could not ask as Ruta insisted on being very hush-hush about her motives.

The next day, David found himself sprawled out on the hood of his hired Jeep, stretching and yawning as the sun loomed up above with presumably only a few hours had passed in Earth-time since his departure. He got back into the driver seat and rode back to town, his head filled with happy new memories and anticipating his next encounter with the intergalactic sexy scientist.

(Thank you for reading and I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.)

MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers
12