Intergalactic Sexy Scientist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying his best to keep a steady aim between the tight space of Ruta's legs and into the toilet water below, although accidentally hitting his stream against her blue slit a few times resulting in a few unexpected squeaks coming from the extraterrestrial's mouth.

"Sorry 'bout that, Ru..." David apologised for his failure to contain his wee. "Had no clue that would happen..."

"At least we have the knowledge not to attempt something like that again..." Ruta replied, still traumatised from the incident. "Although..." She began to think over more what had just happened, watching David's pee trickling from his uncircumcised penis presented before her along with the hot feel of the urine against her genitals.

"Although what?" Dave asked, his toilet finally finishing as he shook off any lingering liquid that remained dripping off the edge of his cock, reaching over for a white towel to hand to Ruta to dry herself off of urine.

"I think this may require further investigaton..." The alien mumbled to herself as she rubbed the towel on her face and fit figure.

"What do you mean?" David asked, reaching over to flush the toilet. Before Ruta could answer, there was knocking on the door.

"Dr. Saturnyne Terileptus! It's been nearly fourteen hours since you've been in there!" The bodyguard yelled from the other side.

"Oh, goodness! I had completely forgot all about them!" Ruta said, standing herself back up before she even had time to wipe herself.

"I think we better get you some new clothes and fast!" David took Ruta by her wrist and dragged along to his closet doors. He slid one to the side, hastily pulling out and flinging on the first shirt and pair of shorts he came across. "Look for something that fits. I'll stall them." Dave left to answer the door while Ruta kept herself hidden inside in search of some decent wear, opening it up while Ruta kept herself occupied in the closet.

"Mr. Pauling, what on Earth have you and the ambassador been doing all night?" The larger male said down to Dave.

"You know...'experiments'..." David replied.

"Right...well, we would like to see her immediately if possible..."

"Sure, sure! She's just coming but...um...we had a little bit of technical difficulties earlier so I'm just waiting for her to sort that out..." David improvised while Ruta prepared herself, wondering if she was having a hard time even dressing herself. "S-so...how are you...?"

Mercifully, Dave was alleviated his painful ad-libbing when he could hear the gentle voice coming from behind.

"What do you wish to see me for, sirs?" Ruta appeared from out of the cupboard in a baggy grey jersey that she had quickly flung on, loose on her body with part of her shoulder visible from the neck opening. However, she was not wearing anything on her lower half with the bottom part of the top only just keeping her crotch out of view. The thuggish looking man was taken aback by the alien's drastic change in attire from yesterday, not to mention her odd emergence from a cupboard, but not wishing to bring any attention to it at the risk of embarrassing the ambassador and potentially himself, he resumed the conversation like normal.

"Er...yes, of course! We were told to inform you that Project: 'Ekecheiria' has been complete." The man in black said.

"Excellent! I shall report in at once." The alien smiled.

"With all due respect, ma'am, but I think your outfit is...less than decent?" The bodyguard said, trying not too seem too obvious he was looking at her revelled skin behind his sunglasses.

"I have misplaced my original outfit and it would require cleaning after out...experiments but I shall change into something more suitable with what is available." She said. "Mr. Pauling will assist me. Isn't that right, David?"

"Uh...sure, I guess...I don't really have anything smart or specifically for girls but I'll see what I can find." Dave agreed.

"I apologise for the further delay, gentleman, but I'll be right with you." Ruta said as David closed the door once again, leaving the bodyguards out in the hall for an even more extended amount of time.

"What the hell were you thinking putting just that on?" David asked, indicating her choice of clothes.

"It was the first thing I came across that fitted my proportions and fully concealed my nudity." Ruta calmly said back.

"Barely! You could have at least found some bottoms!" David groaned, putting his palm to his forehead before asking her: "Ruta, what's Project: Ek...whatever anyway?"

"I'm not suppose to really say right now but...well, I think it would be easier if you just accompanied me." The alien answered. "It's only on the outskirts of this town. I'm sure I will be able to allow you special access."

"Well, if it's allowed then sure, why not?" David shrugged. "But first things first, we better find you something that fits."

*****

Thank you for reading and I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.

12