Interlude 14-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at him, framed by her blonde locks of hair, eyes plead with him. "Please fuck me. Put that dick in me now, please", Sara asks of him.

Pulling his hips back a few inches allows the head to drop down to hover right against her opening. Slowly he swivels his hips forward, pushing the head inside. She's not caught be surprise this time, but seems every bit as hungry for him as before. He continues to slowly slide it. It might be his imagination, but he could swear that the pussy was grabbing his shaft and dragging him in deeper. He looks down just in time to see the last of his length enter.

He pushes hard against her, driving in up to the hilt. The pressure contacts her clit, his ball sac rests against the skin between her pussy and anus. Sara's sharp intake of breath signals her approval of the sensation.

Looking up at his dark haired lover, he reaches out and grabs the blonde's ankles away from her. They smile at each other. Her hands float down to cup her friend's ample breasts, propping them up onto her chest. The deep valley of cleavage it causes looks good enough to dive into.

His arms encircle Sara's legs near the knees, pulling them in to his chest. The woman is now bent at a 90 degree angle, legs straight up in the air. The black clad ankles rest on either side of his head. He rubs his face against them, savoring the smoothness of the fabric. A self confessed stocking freak, this is nothing short of heaven.

"My dear, would you be so kind as to remove her bra?" he asks his dark haired companion.

Sara props herself up on her elbows, allowing her friend to reach under and undo the hook and eye fasteners. Laying back, Sara pulls the bra straps from around her shoulders, and throws the garment half way across the room.

As he starts to stroke in and out of her, he looks down at the blonde's incredible tits. With each slow thrust, a small wave moves through the mounds, and their mass moves up and down on her chest. The puffy nipples move with the pale flesh, each one traveling a good 4 inches up towards the chin, and then back down the other direction as his stroke reverses itself. The sight is mesmerizing.

"Fuck, woman. You've got incredible tits," he observes. He leans forward a bit, and places both hands on top of the moving masses. His forefingers and thumbs find her oversized, engorged nipples, and start to lightly pinch and tweak them.

The strokes increase in frequency and force. The top of his thighs slap the back of the blonde's as each stroke bottoms out. He pinches and pulls up on the nipples, holding them in place as the tit flesh waves move underneath. The effect on Sara is as if a powerful mouth was sucking each of her areola. There is just a slight twinge of pain, accompanied by the warmth spreading out from the nipples themselves.

Sara's hands find their way down her sides, and cup around her butt cheeks. She pulls them apart further, opening her slit up just a bit more for him. Her middle fingers find the outside edges of her labia, and stretch the fleshy lips apart. The juices are free flowing. As he looks down he sees his dick glistening with her natural lubrication as it slides in and out.

She continues to watch, fascinated by the sight of her lover pounding her friend's pussy. Her right hand has moved underneath Sara's head, and is now stroking her clit in rhythm to his thrusts. Watching the blonde's big tits flop back and forth is sexy as hell. Though now a lesbian, the sight is a big turn on. She is glad her friend is getting the physical enjoyment so desperately wanted, but is envious. That cock needs to be inside of her own pussy. Patience, she tells herself.

He varies the speed of his rhythm, and twists his hips back and forth. His dick rubs harder on the right side of her opening, and then the left, reaming it. The woman is tight. Even with all the lubrication she is providing, the 3 plus years of being dickless has constricted her passageway. However, the motion is driving her wild. Sara's head is tilted back, mouth wide open, grunting when each of his strokes hits home.

All of a sudden, her cunt muscles grasp him tightly. Her legs spasm, ankles locking around his neck. Her hands fall away to grasp the sheets. Teeth clenched, a primal groan comes forth, signaling another orgasm. The whole body spasms and jerks as the wave of pleasure washes through. As the climax ends, the tenseness falls away, muscles relax, and the body melts back into the bed.

He gently allows Sara's legs to relax down. His dick is still inside of her, pushed up as far as it will go, though he is not moving. He clenches his muscles a couple of times, causing his member to jerk upward inside of the blonde. She giggles, and uses her muscles to tightly grasp his length.

She's ready for her turn in the saddle. "My turn. Get your ass over here," she playfully chides him. Grabbing him by the right wrist, she pulls him onto the bed, then forcefully rolls on top of him. Straddling his hips on her knees, she rises up and positions her opening over his member. She grabs it, holds it straight up, and slowly descends onto its length. As the head pushes its way past her entrance, her eyes roll back and a deep moan escapes.

As she slides down its length, her hands find their way to her V. She pinches her labia, and spread the lips, allowing his full length to slide inside. As he hits bottom, she sighs and wiggles her hips to fully seat herself with him trapped inside.

"Ahhh ... that's better. Got your little fucker right back where he belongs," she teases him.

Her hips start pivoting forward and back, moving his cock around inside of her. Her hands find her breasts, cup them, and begin squeezing them hard. He can feel the tip of his head hitting her G spot, and she can certainly feel it as well. Grinding away at him, her eyes close and head tilts back.

Sara has been watching from the comfort of a couple of oversized pillows, recovering from her second shattering orgasm. Her right hand slowly, gently rubs her labia. The lips are engorged, both from the excitement and the friction of him sliding in and out. Somewhat recovered, the blonde moves over to him, and covers his mouth with her own. Their tongues meet and dance. His right hand crosses over his chest to quickly find its way to her left boob. The orbs are hanging so low that the nipples are brushing the sheets. His left hand reaches up from underneath her to cup her womanhood. The middle two fingers find their way between her lips, and slide inside. Sara is still amply wet, the fingers glide in with little resistance.

Sara's mouth smashes down harder on his, her tongue seeking out his and attacking it. Her hips sway, grinding her pussy against his hand. His right hand clasps and pinches her left nipple hard. Rather than move away, the blonde pushes her chest out towards him.

Still rocking away on his dick, she looks down at her friend attacking him hungrily. "Sara," she calls to her friend. Hearing it, the blonde looks up at her, but does not stop her mouth assault. "Get up here. I want you to sit on his face. You'll love it!" she instructs.

Disengaging from his mouth and hands, The blonde repositions herself, sitting on her haunches between his head and the bedpost. Undoing the straps on her heels, she slips them off and tosses them off the side of the bed. He sticks his arms straight out from his side, knowing what is to cum. Sara then swings her right leg forward, planting her knee below his arm, while the ankle rests above it. Duplicating the move with her left leg, she has pinned his arms down, holding him immobile. She is now facing her friend, pussy hovering just above his face.

Looking at Sara's practiced moves, she observes "You've done that before, haven't you?"

"Yeah, but its been a while. Its like riding a bicycle. You never forget how to ride a friendly face."

At that, she squats down carefully, lowering her snatch to where he can get to it. His tongue darts out, making contact with her lips. He wiggles the tip, parting them and sliding inside. The tongue traces downward to the clit, tickles it a bit, and then back up. It finds her hole, and darts inside. Her juices are still flowing, and are heavy enough to actually run down his cheeks.

Involuntarily, the blonde's hips drop down a bit. He does his best to keep his tongue erect. She starts face fucking him, ribbing her clit against his chin, pussy sliding up and down on his tongue. She takes care to pull up off of him every 30 seconds or so, to let him catch a breath. Then, its diver down again.

Sara bends over just a bit, and places her hands on his chest to steady herself as she smashes her pussy into his face.

The sight of her blonde friend's muff smothering her lover's face is amuses her, as she continues using his dick. Sara's arms, hands resting on his chest, frame her breasts, making them look even larger.

She feels the warmth start to spread from deep inside. She leans back a little as she moves her hips, forcing his shaft against her G spot. Sensing the approach of a climax, she leans back even further, bracing herself with her left hand. Her right fingers find her clit, which has pulled back away from his pubic bone due to her position. The middle finger strokes the love button furiously, and she quickly approaches the edge. Her hips go into overdrive, pounding against his cock. finally, its there. Her teeth clench, and a fairly loud cry escapes.

The sight of her friend going over the edge is enough to drive Sara there as well. She climaxes on his face, leg spasms trapping his head between her thighs. For a few seconds, she is unaware, lost in waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Then, she remembers where he is, and raises up a bit to let him breathe.

The blonde falls off to his left side, coming to rest against his torso. Her face is level with his groin. She swings her stocking clad leg over his chest, resting her thigh across his nipples. Her dark haired friend backs off of his cock, sliding back down between his legs. She drops her head down towards his groin as well. It seems that both women have the same idea – to reward him for getting them off so well.

She reaches up with her right hand and gently cups his sac. His still rock hard cock jerks in response. Sara moves over, and starts teasing his mushroom head with the tip of her tongue.

His hands reach down and grab the blonde hair. Without conscious thought, he pushes his midsection up to meet her mouth, forcing his length inside. Rather than back away, she enthusiastically starts bobbing up and down. She hungrily sucks down his length, forcing it all the way back in her throat.

Her friend's hand moves up and grabs the base of his shaft, and starts pumping it up and down in sympathy with Sara's cock sucking. After a minute or so, she moves up and nudges the blonde off. Then its her turn to gulp down his manhood. Back and forth they tag team him. He is looking down at them in wonder. Two beautiful women fighting to suck his cock. It just doesn't get any better than this, he mutters to himself.

The sensation and sight is too much for him to fight against for long. The women feel his sac tighten up, feel the throbbing in his shaft increase, and feel his whole body start to tense. For a moment, she thinks about pulling back and throttling him. However, he has been such a good fuck for the two women this evening, he deserves to let fly.

A few drops of cum start leaking from his shaft. Both women stop sucking for a moment to look at it. Then she opens wide and takes him inside again, relishing the warm saltiness of his seed. After two more up and down bobs, he starts shooting in earnest. The first jet hits the back of her throat. Knowing his load is going to be a large one after so much workup, she pulls back off of him quickly. Sara's hands keeps pumping the base of his shaft, as jets of warm cum fly up and hit both women in the face. It flies all over the place, drops hitting both of them, all over his belly, and the sheets beside them.

His midsection spasms, cock jerking as the last spurts leave his body. As the last few drops flow out of the tip, Sara tightly squeezes the shaft. She leans over and slurps up the last drop as it is forced out.

Instinctively, the two women rise up toward each other. She takes Sara's fingers, covered with his cum, inside her mouth and seductively cleans them. Their mouths then find each other, tongues touching and swapping his seed. After a few seconds, they seem to realize what they are doing, and separate. Looking at each other sheepishly, they both giggle a bit.

He is completely relaxed now, motionless and well on his way to sleep. The women lay down on either side of him, their hands interlocking across his chest. Two nylon encased legs intertwine over his groin, the smooth material making seductive swishing sounds as they rub each other.

As she relaxes towards darkness, a couple of thoughts pop up. First, he's really going to enjoy waking up surrounded by boobs and nylon. Second, she hopes this is not a one time fling. This trio definitely has some possibilities.