Interlude

Story Info
Master marks and reclaims his property.
2.1k words
4.04
28.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deserves joint credit, as it was a scene played out by Leopald and I via IM.

*

Master's voice cut into my reverie, the hard, urgent tone going through me like a blade.

"I'm in the mood to use my little cunt."

I stripped and knelt before him, wearing nothing but the silver collar he had given me. My knees had barely touched the floor though, when he grabbed a fistful of my dark red curls and hauled me bodily to my feet. I stood almost a foot shorter than him, dwarfed by his frame as he threw me over the arm of the couch, his feral sneer already liquefying me.

"That's how you're going to stay tonight." Master informs me gleefully, kicking my legs wide apart and moving between them keep me from trying to close them. "And this is where the fun begins, my little cunt." He continues, before slapping my pussy hard, making me yelp into the sofa cushions. "I suggest you do whatever's necessary to will yourself some wetness down here."

His tone is hard and threatening but edged with amusement. Master chuckles and I wait agonising seconds before a warm gob of spit lands on my asshole. I buck as though he's struck me again, then feel the viscous liquid slide down over my pussylips. My cunt is bone dry and clenched in terror as all the possible things he could do to me next fall through my fevered mind. I love his unpredictability but I still have trouble completely surrendering myself to Master's caprice at times. His mood can turn on a hair, whereas my body and mind can take far longer to respond to his changes in pace. I tremble and wait for his next move, tensed from head to foot. After another protracted and deliberate delay, Master presses two fingers to my pussy and his thumb to my asshole. Despite my dryness I have to fight my natural reflex to press back and down onto his digits, filling my wanton holes. The reminder of how much I really want this treatment from him makes my pussy begin to moisten. I can only hope that it doesn't prove to be too little, too late.

He pushes deep into both my holes and they flex on him shamelessly. I moan softly into the couch as his fingers disappear into my wet pussy and his thumb gains access to my tight sphincter, causing a burning ache in the stretched flesh as he does so. I love having both my holes filled. The dichotomy of my wet, pulsing, filled cunt and the raw, burning pain he enjoys inflicting on my ass always make a delicious cocktail of sensation. He knows that one of my strongest fantasies is to take a cock in all three holes at once. While he will never indulge this perversion of mine, he relishes reminding me what a depraved little bitch I am. Once his fingers and thumb are deep inside me, Master begins to fuck my holes with them, idly talking about a television programme. It never ceases to amaze me how easily he can clad himself in cast iron self control when I will dissemble helplessly at a mere look from him. To have him fully clothed, emotionally detached and apparently unaroused, his tone mildly conversational, yet using me like this is very powerful. He laughs when I fail to be coherent enough to follow the conversation, forcing me to give my opinion on a science fiction show of all things, while his fingers move faster inside me, pounding and scissoring into my soft flesh.

Having stirred me up until I'm close to orgasm, Master then pulls his fingers from me and has me clean the two that were in my pussy. I'm past fearing what he'll do to me now, the adrenaline thrumming through my veins is now from the terror that he might not fuck me at all, might leave me like this to ache for him all night. Despite the fact he doesn't make me clean his thumb, I can still smell my own ass on his hand and it makes me feel like the dirty bitch he expects me to be. Master lands three hard smacks on my pussy, rubbing the red, swollen lips for good measure while I press back against him. He attaches a weighted clamp to my clit, pinching my poor aching nub and stretching it while I emit a pained moan. Master laughs at my pain, letting me wait a torturous few minutes before flicking the weight with his powerful fingers, making it sway to and fro while I writhe in exquisite agony.

I'm moaning and squirming so much that I almost miss the subtle sound of his zip descending... almost. My arousal surges as Master's clothes hit the floor and my hungry pussy starts salivating for him again. I'm fighting the urge to look round and admire him, braced for whatever he might do next.

He simply walks away.

"Don't move, cunt."

I do my best to comply, listening as he rummages in a kitchen draw, my heart accelerating further as I begin to guess what he's planning. By the time Master returns, my body is dewed with a cold sweat and I'm trembling visibly. He stops behind me once more and it takes everything I have not to look around and confirm what I believe he has fetched from the kitchen. My breathing descends into short, pained sobs as he brings a chair and sits on it, then makes me wait once more. His hand comes down on my buttock and I buck in surprise and terror, fighting to fall still again as Master's fingers tighten on me warningly.

When the serrated knifepoint presses into my skin, I remain as still as possible. My body is screaming at me to fight or flee but trying to do either will only get me cut worse. His blade slices into an old wound, re-carving his initials into his property, opening the flesh once more with a jagged blade in the pursuit of permanent scarring. Nausea roils in the pit of my belly but I swallow hard and ignore it. Blood wells and spills onto my pale, quivering flesh as he works, hot and laced with adrenaline. I claw at the sofa but remain mostly silent.

"At least we know I'm more likely to keep you as long as you're marked." He sneers as he works, making me blush hard with humiliation. He might take my collar from me one day but this mark will be indelible by the time he's done, certifying me as used and worthless goods, should he ever release me.

Finally his work is done and he smacks my bleeding flesh hard, making me yelp and choke on the thank you I was about to offer him. I stammer my gratitude as the chair is moved away.

"I'm gonna use your blood as lube when I decide to fuck your ass, my stupid little britbitch."

He growls and slams his cock into my pussy, taking it hard and deep from the first, nailing me to the sofa. I cry out in agonised pleasure and buck back against him, wanting him as deep in me as possible, even though it hurts, for him to claim my holes all over again. His fingers gouge into my lacerated ass as he fucks me fast and hard, bloodlust bringing out his savagery. I'm moaning loudly in pleasure and pain as my hot, slick cunt spasms on him, getting me close again.

"The way your ass is bleeding now, you'll be happy to know I should have plenty of lube for your backdoor." Master snarls, never slowing his pace.

"Yes! Use me Sir!" I gasp, wanting him to take my ass even though I know it hurts like hell when he slams his cock back there, knowing he's in no mood to do anything but annihilate my tiny asshole.

He continues to smack my bleeding skin, slamming his hips into it with every savage thrust, pounding salty sweat into my wounds. The clamp on my poor clit is agony now as it swings against the sofa. I'm so close to cumming now, yelling until my voice becomes cracked and ragged.

He yanks the clamp from my clit, casting it aside and continuing to pound my cunt mercilessly. Now it's sodden, the sounds it makes as it milks him becoming increasingly obscene. Blood and sensation floods back into my most sensitive flesh, making me gasp.

"Cum for your Master, useless cunt."

A guttural scream is ripped from my lungs as my clit burns and my pussy implodes, spasming on him helplessly as I cum hard for him. I'm crying as I ride it out, sobbing and spurting hot juice onto Master's cock.

He moves around me swiftly, gripping my hair and jamming his cock into my mouth, punching my throat with the swollen head, forcing himself all the way in. My tongue flickers beneath his shaft as my stricken throat flexes on him and he holds himself deep inside me until he can tell I'm getting faint. Master rips himself out of my mouth with the same urgency, as I gag and retch on him, purple faced, eyes streaming. He shoves me head down into the sofa, smearing his hand in the blood coating my upturned ass and stroking his cock with it, adding blood to the cocktail of pussy juice, saliva and pre-cum slathering his rock hard shaft. His voice is a feral snarl, delivered through bared teeth and it goes through me like a backhand to the face.

"Beg for this bloody cock in your ass, my depraved little whore."

My voice is now so ragged as to be virtually unintelligible but I'm too far gone to care. All I know is that I want him to claim my last hole and blow his hot load in it, no matter how much pain he inflicts in the process. I need to be utterly his again, nothing more than his worthless plaything. I look up at his bloodstained cock and the unadulterated menace in his expression.

"Please fuck my ass Sir, fuck my ass with my blood for lube and use your depraved whore brutally Sir, please." I gasp, unable to articulate how much I need him to possess this last orifice, to mark all of his territory as indelibly as the fresh wounds on my buttock.

He crams his slick cock against my ass, pressing forwards into my tiny rosebud with the advantages of strength, weight and gravity making short work of stretching me around his swollen cockhead. I feel my tight ring split and tear in places but neither of us could care less. I moan with pain and relief as the head slides in, Master determined to shove himself deep into my bowels with the first thrust. My ass burns with raw, dry pain while my soaking pussy pulses on air. Master pulls out to coat himself with more of my blood clearly relishing using it as lubricant. His re-entry is brutal and I squeal helplessly as he throws himself straight into the punishing pace he had just been slamming my cunt with. His hips smack my cuts again and again and I can tell from his urgency that this is the endgame. Master is seeking his own climax now, shredding my ass in the process.

"Is my dirty little whore loving her ass being fucked hard by a bloody cock?"

"You know I am Sir!" I yell, my face flaming with fresh humiliation. It might be agonising and degrading but he knows I'm loving every second. I need him like I need air, his authority, his guidance, his love and his malice. I can feel myself getting close again and begin to wonder how I will manage to hold off my orgasm while Master gets his rocks off. I flex my ass on him consciously, wanting to milk his cum from him and I'm gratified by an appreciative growl from behind me. "I'm gonna cum all over your mark, bitch."

I moan, a low keening sound because he's pushing me closer to the edge with his feral words.

"Yes Sir, cum on my mark, claim me as yours... please Sir."

"Cum for me, worthless cunt."

Right as he growls those words Master pulls out, leaving me bucking on nothing. He slaps my bare cunt hard and repeatedly, while pumping his cock with the other hand. Ropes of hot cum spatter onto my bloody asscheek as he roars with triumph and cums over me. I'm right behind him, wailing and convulsing as my wounds sting with his cum, my empty ass gaping and aching, my equally empty pussy spasming and dripping. His cum slides down my hot skin as I collapse over the sofa arm, utterly spent.