Interlude 19-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxing, he sits back down, resting across her knees. Catching his breath, he studies her, enjoying the view. Her tongue darts out, catching a drop of cum from the corner of her mouth. Another heavy drop of cum falls from her chin onto her right breast, joining the mass of fluid already there. It then finds its way to the tip of her nipple. Some of it pools between the now softening redness of her areola and the lip of the bra's fabric, while an overflow clings to the nipple itself. After a few seconds of dangling precariously, it falls down onto the nylon fabric below. The white consistency of his cum stands out in marked contrast to the black fabric, laving no doubt as to the massive size of the load he's just rewarded her with.

She is quite a beautiful woman for her age, and so damned sexy. He knows she could choose to be with anyone she wanted. To have her in his life is incredible. The sight of her with his seed on her skin, dripping from her chin onto the mounds of her heaving tits is beautiful. He laughs softly at himself. It's almost enough to bring him to a climax again, that is if he were a bit younger.

Bringing himself back to the moment, he takes the towel he brought to the bed. Laying down beside her; he beings to wipe away the copious traces of his seed and errant drops of chocolate from her skin.

"Can I take these damned things off now?" she asks. He laughs, reaches up, and slides the stocking blindfold off of her eyes.

Auth Note – I hope you enjoyed this. If so, please take a moment to read the other parts of my Interlude series. If not, thanks anyway for taking the time to read.