Interlude

Story Info
He dallies with a girl while out hiking.
5.1k words
4.36
41.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/28/2023
Created 07/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

It was a fine Saturday late in spring and Jackson was feeling bored. He had no real plans for the day and he just felt restless. What he needed, he decided, was to get outside and let the warm sun and the gentle breeze get rid of the mental cobwebs. He'd go for a hike. In the mountains, he decided, as the exercise would be good for him.

He drove up to a picnic area he knew of and hit one of the hiking trails. There was one that gave quite a nice scenic route. A couple of hours brisk hiking and he'd fetch up next to a small waterfall and a pool. It was slightly off the main trail and unless you'd been shown the way you wouldn't know it was there. A good place to take a break and have a sandwich.

He made good time and it was around noon when he arrived at the pool. He was mildly surprised to find the area already occupied. A young lady was sunbaking on the grass by the side of the pool. He surmised that she hadn't been swimming as she had on normal clothes, what there was of them. A crop top and a pair of very short shorts.

As the young lady was lying down near the picnic table provided Jackson had to pass close to her. He had just about reached his closest point to her when she jerked her head to one side, looking straight at him, as if she'd just noticed him. He would have been willing to admit to being a little surprised at this as he was damn sure she'd spotted him as soon as he entered the glade.

To add to this behaviour she gave a small faux scream and seemed to be trying to edge away from him on her bottom. Jackson quite naturally looked at her to try to see the cause of this odd behaviour. Had she, perchance, spotted a spider and required rescuing? No, she'd spotted something worse, it seemed. A potential rapist.

"You get away," she said quite shrilly. "Don't think you can get away with raping me."

"Excuse me?"

"You're a monster. You're going to rape me. You'll never get away with it."

"Look, I'm sorry if I scared you, but I have no intention of raping you," Jackson told her in soothing tones, wondering if she'd skipped her pills for the day.

"You're not?" she asked, sounding slightly dismayed. "But we're alone. I can't stop you. Are you sure?"

"Quite sure. It's terribly rude to rape someone, you know. I do like to think I have better manners than that."

"Oh." She seemed to be thinking this over, and then she brightened a little.

"Oh, I get it. You're going to try to seduce me. I'm not going to let you. I'll resist your charms, holding steadfast to my honour."

Jackson was trying to hold steadfast to his sense of humour. The girl was clearly an escapee from an asylum. Either that or she'd been reading too many of the wrong sort of books.

"No," he said shaking his head. "Not today. I'll pass on both the rape and the seduction. Sorry if that disappoints you."

"Disappoints me? Why would it disappoint me?" she asked, sounding disappointed to Jackson. "I'm pleased that you're not going to molest me. Um, why not? Are you gay?"

"Listen, girl, a man doesn't have to be gay not to want to molest you. What's your name, anyway? I can't keep on saying, hey, you."

"I'm Pearl. Why don't you want to seduce me? I'm young and pretty, aren't I? I'm getting a tan so I haven't much clothing on. I'd have thought you would be eager to make a pass? Not that I would have accepted it," she added, making sure Jackson knew she wasn't being forward in her behaviour.

"You're right. You're young and very pretty. You have an excellent figure, most of which is on display in that abbreviated outfit, which I'm sure I could peel off you quite easily. And to emphasize one point you made, you're young. Too young, I suspect. You have no idea what you're talking about."

"I am not too young. I'm eighteen. I know all about sex. And I don't care if you don't want me. I don't even know you."

"Let me get this straight," mused Jackson. "You're eighteen, you know all about sex, you're scantily clad, we're all alone by our private little pool, you don't want to be raped, you'll reject a pass, and you think you can resist an attempt at seduction. Have I got that right?"

Pearl nodded slowly, not knowing where he was going with this.

"Now the basic reason I gave for not raping you was that it is not a polite thing to do. It occurs to me that as we're all alone in a romantic idyll it would also be impolite not to try to seduce you. I think you'd agree to that, wouldn't you?"

Pearl nodded even more slowly, not sure if she agreed or not, but he did sound reasonable.

"My trouble is, I never seem inclined to seduce a girl unless I've seen her naked at least once. So it seems to me that you should take off your clothes so that I can see what I'll be getting. Do you want me to assist you in getting undressed?"

"What?"

"Undressed, as in taking off all your clothes, so that you are naked."

"You have to be kidding!"

"No, I don't think so. If I'm going to make love to you, you need to be naked. If I'm going to decide whether I want to make love to you I need you naked to help me make that decision, so come along. Let's get the show on the road."

"Do you seriously think I'm going to get undressed in front of you?"

"Ah, yes, I do. For some reason you decided that you were going to get me to make love to you. OK. I have decided that I'm prepared to go along with your plans but I need you to get undressed. This may not be the way you imagined it but things never turn out precisely as planned."

"No way did I decide I wanted you to make love to me."

"So you want me to leave you strictly alone and go and have my lunch? Not looking at your lovely breasts or touching you where I shouldn't?"

Pearl just looked at him, saying nothing. Things were not progressing, Jackson decided. He wasn't sure why Pearl wanted him to fuck her but he was damned certain that she did. Maybe???

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" he guessed. "This is your way of losing it. You mentioned rape because if you're raped it's not your fault if you lose your virginity. Then seduction because you could tell yourself you were persuaded against your will."

Pearl blushed and looked elsewhere.

"It's OK," Jackson said gently. "Every girl has to have a first time and this is a fine place for it. I'll be delighted to help you out but you have to meet me halfway. Take off your clothes."

Pearl blushed even harder, still not looking at him. She did however reach down and undo the button in front of her shorts.

While Jackson watched Pearl slid off her shorts and panties. Her hands reached for her top and she seemed to hesitate. He could guess why. The way she was sitting she was still showing nothing, even though her panties were off. Lifting her top and her breasts would be prominently on display and she was suddenly acutely aware of them. He couldn't even offer to help. If he did she could quite easily panic. All he could do was wait and watch. Definitely watch, he thought with a smile. She had a fine figure.

Pearl took a deep breath and lifted her top up and off. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts bounced lightly with her exertion. Jackson moved closer and looked down at her. She sat there, blushing, not looking at him.

"Look at me, Pearl," he said softly.

She did, eyes opening a little wider as she say he was undoing his shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting undressed. It just seems fair that if I'm going to look at you, you should be entitled to look at me."

Tossing his shirt to the side Jackson unfastened his trousers, letting them drop and stepping out of them. His shorts followed, and he heard Pearl give a little squeak of shock as he was revealed to her. He settled down on the grass next to her.

"Touch me," he told her.

"What do you mean?"

Reaching over he took her hand and showed her what he meant, bringing it over and gently wrapping it around his erection. She looked shocked, eyes opening wide, but she didn't let go.

"Run your hand over it. Familiarise yourself with it. You'll find I'm going to be doing the same thing where you're concerned."

To demonstrate this he ran his hand across her breasts, just lightly brushing them, before returning and letting his hand settle firmly on one of them, cupping it and squeezing it slightly, thumb seeking and finding her nipple. He started talking softly to her, telling her what a lovely pair of breasts she had, how fine they were, skin soft as silk, what a lovely pearly white they were, how responsive her nipples were.

His voice murmured along, a soft little river of words washing over her while he caressed and teased her breasts. Pearl sat there entranced, watching his big hand move across her breasts, enormously aware of what she was holding, her hand moving slowly over his cock, feeling it, getting to know it.

She swallowed nervously when his hand dropped down to her lap, seeking the treasures she had hidden there. Even before he was touching her there the stream of words were soothing her, flattering her, telling her how wonderful she felt, how soft her little curls were. His fingers laced their way through her curls, tugging lightly at them, before moving down between her legs, seeking a more intimate touch.

His touch was light but enticing, slowly doing things she would never permit if she had a chance to think about it. He was rubbing her intimately, fingers trespassing inside her. It slowly dawned on her that she was lying flat on her back, his voice finally stilled. This was because his mouth was busy, tasting her breasts, kissing them, sucking on her nipples, while all the time his fingers were touching her, doing things to her, arousing her.

She was vaguely aware that his foot was hooked around her ankle, drawing her legs further apart, but she paid it no mind. It wasn't until she found herself losing her grip on that interesting erection of his that the full meaning of what was happening came to her. She was naked and there was a man leaning over her, his cock approaching her with a slow and deliberate movement, intent on taking her.

"I don't even know your name," she said in a half wail.

"It's Jackson, at your service. Pun intended. Are you changing your mind? You're looking very nervous."

Yes, she was changing her mind. Jackson's cock was looking dreadfully large and she was suddenly feeling very small and fragile. She was about to open her mouth to ask him to back off but stopped herself. She'd look like an idiot if she chickened out now. He'd probably tell his friends about this girl he met who led him on and then started crying when things looked like getting serious. They'd be laughing at her.

She stuttered a little, not knowing what to say. She felt his cock brushing against her lips, stroking them, and a flash of heat went through her. Oh, god. She could feel a veritable ball of flame burning inside her. Her body wanted this. It was just her mind that was having second thoughts. Third and fourth thoughts, as well. And that cock was right there, pressing lightly against her. If she didn't speak would he think she was too scared and back off? That would be as bad as telling him she'd changed her mind.

"Of course I'm nervous," she muttered. "That thing looks rather large. But that doesn't mean I've changed my mind."

"You're a virgin," he said softly, pressing a little more firmly. "Are you prepared for the pain of first entry? It can be excruciating, or so I'm told, although my first time didn't hurt me at all. Would you like something to bite on as I take you?"

He was deliberately trying to scare her, even while his cock was pushing her lips aside. She was starting to get annoyed. Did he think she was some sort of wimp? Oh, my, he was intruding, pushing into her. She bit her lip. Excruciating pain? He was kidding her, she just knew it. She screamed as he gave a sudden push, popping her cherry in a sudden rush.

"You – you, pig," she gasped, feeling relieved. "That didn't hurt at all. You were deliberately winding me up." Well, truth to tell, it had stung, but it hadn't been that bad, and even the memory of the pain was fading, being replaced by the awareness of his cock moving inside her.

"I was just saying what I've been told," he told her, his eyes laughing at her. "So if I find another virgin I can assure her it doesn't hurt, hmm?"

She didn't dignify that with an answer, ignoring him in favour of watching his cock as it slowly sank into her. It felt strange, but strange in a very nice fashion. She liked it, she decided.

Jackson pressed firmly into her, moving in fits and starts, pressing a little deeper, waiting while she adjusted it, letting her passage stretch and wrap around him. Then he'd press forward a little more, sinking in just a little further, slowly but surely filling her passage with his essence. He felt a sense of accomplishment when he gave that final push, his groin rubbing firmly against Pearl's. He stayed like that for a little while.

"So, are you OK with things to this point?" he teased.

Pearl swallowed a little nervously but nodded.

"Yes. It feels, feels, I don't know, different."

"I suppose it does, what with being your first time, but does it feel different bad or different good? Please save good. My ego needs to think that it feels good. I would be so totally shattered if you said bad."

"Your poor male ego is safe," she said giggling. "I think I like it."

"Only think you like it?" asked Jackson, sounding outraged.

"Yes," she giggled, nodding her head. "Only think. You'll have to do better before I'm sure."

"Well," said Jackson slowly, "I can do better because I know what to do. Do you know what to do from this point on?"

"Aahhh," she dithered, realising that no, she didn't really, not in practice and he knew it. She gave him a dark look. How dare he tease her when his cock was inside her?

"Maybe if you just move with me it will come to you," he told her, smiling. "OK?"

"OK," she agreed, smiling tentatively back.

Jackson started moving slowly, pulling back and thrusting home again, talking softly as he did so, encouraging Pearl to move with him. She tried her best, moving with a certain amount of awkwardness at first, but finding it natural and pleasurable. Finding that Pearl was moving comfortably Jackson started increasing the pace.

His hands were on her breasts, caressing them, moving in time to the thrust of his cock, teasing her nipples. Pearl moved with him, twisting about a little as his big hands manipulated her breasts, enjoying the feel of his hands stroking her in tune to the way his cock was dominating her. Excitement was building in her, radiating down from her breasts towards her groin. Her groin, where the most amazing things seemed to be happening. She was burning with need, a need that Jackson was meeting, slowly driving her wild. Excitement and arousal were burning, her heated blood surging through her, her whole body adjusting to the tempo of his thrusts.

Jackson worked on her, skilfully building on her arousal, slowly pushing her towards a climax. He wasn't worried about his own climax just yet. In fact, he was quite happy to defer that until next time. He thought that he'd be able to see her through to her end and then give her a chance to rest. After that he'd take her a second time, and have his own climax that time. Jackson was quietly confident that he could persuade Pearl to have seconds.

Pearl was lost in a world of sensation. Jackson had lifted her legs and now they were wrapped around him while her hands were clutching his shoulders. She wasn't truly aware of Jackson as a man, just aware of the fact that he was taking her, leading her to places she'd never been. She clung tightly to him, just letting him do as he wished while she moved with him, pushing urgently up against him as he continued to thrust into her.

Jackson kept driving home hard and fast, not relaxing or slowing until he felt Pearl coming apart beneath him. She made a high-pitched sound and started shaking, her legs releasing him but her passage clinging to him, trying to hold him tight. He slowed down, letting her climax run its course, gently disengaging while she slumped bonelessly against the ground.

He lay next to her, resting on one elbow, watching her. Pearl just lay there, smiling contentedly. Yes, he decided, she would definitely be available for seconds. He just waited for a short while, giving his own driving need a chance to slacken. He wouldn't want to bolt his second course.

He gave it five minutes and then sat up and glanced at Pearl smiling. She was also sitting up, smiling smugly, looking very pleased with herself. Jackson was just opening his mouth to start his persuasion when there was an interruption.

"Hey, Pearl, are you here yet," a voice called out gaily and turning his head Jackson saw another young lady emerge from the woods, coming along a track he'd never noticed before. And there he was starkers, with Pearl, who was dressed the same way.

Before Jackson or Pearl had a chance to react the young woman saw them.

"OH! Pearl, you slut, what have you been doing. You were supposed to wait here for me, not jump any passing man. Have you no sense of decency."

"It's not what it looks like, Ruby," Pearl said quickly, surprising Jackson. As far as he could tell it was exactly what it looked like.

"Ruby?" he asked Pearl.

"My cousin. Our mothers are sisters. They have a thing for jewels. My sister is named Amethyst."

"If it's not what it look like," snapped Ruby, "suppose you tell me what is going on. You're both naked. What am I supposed to think?"

Before Pearl could answer Ruby put two and two together and got fifteen.

"Oh my god! He raped you, didn't he, the rotten swine. How could you do that to my young cousin? She was a virgin. How dare you. And stop looking at me that way."

"What way?" Jackson asked, curious.

"As though you're weighing me up as your next victim, that's how."

She had a point, Jackson conceded. He put her at a year older than Pearl and certainly no virgin. Her blasé attitude on seeing him pronounced that.

"Well, don't you think you're going to be able to rape me just because we're alone out here," yelled Ruby and Jackson groaned.

"No," he said, rising to his feet and holding both hands out in a stop sign. "Stop. Just stop!"

"What?" asked Ruby, looking confused.

"I've just been through all that with Pearl. The whole 'don't rape me, don't seduce me, don't make a pass at me, are you gay,' routine. I am not going to go through it again. Why don't you just take off your clothes and lie down. I'm guessing you're not a virgin so I'll just get you to get on all fours and I'll take you from behind. Pearl can watch and get a lesson on another way to get fucked."

Ruby looked scandalised and furious. Pearl looked curious and thoughtful.

"Ah, Jackson, I thought men could only do it once?"

"A base calumny, Pearl, put about by losers who don't have a decent set."

"You have to be kidding!" was Ruby's explosive comment.

"Funny," I observed. "That was just what Pearl said when I told her to take off her clothes."

"What? You just told her to take off her clothes and she did?"

"After I explained that I wouldn't help her out until she'd undressed."

"Do you seriously think I'm going to get undressed in front of you?"

"That's just what Pearl said after I explained. It's easy to see the pair of you are cousins. You even think alike."

"There's no way that I'm getting undressed."

"Ah, Pearl, can you go and stand by the pool for a moment. I want a private word with Ruby."

Pearl looked at Jackson, curious, but scrambled to her feet and did as requested.

"What?" demanded Ruby.

"Unless I'm wildly mistaken you and Pearl came up with the idea of helping Pearl lose her virginity. I bet the original idea was to find a couple of men and let them seduce you. For some reason you were running late and Pearl met me and seduced me. That's OK as far as it goes, but if you back out of getting fucked she'll lose a lot of respect for you. She went the whole way and she'll expect you to. She probably won't say anything but you'll know what she'll think."

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12