Interlude

Story Info
Mostly for the ladies. Romantic moment on warm summer eve.
774 words
4.02
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came out the back door. "I was tired of watching TV", she said.

"Sit down and relax for a while", I responded.

We chatted about nothing in particular and everything in general. It grew dark as the yard torches provided what little light we had. I continued to finish my glass of wine; she did without.

"I'm going to put on my pajamas", she said after awhile, rising to go inside.

"Would you simply take off your clothes and come back outside? Leave your panties on because I know how anxious you are without them."

She returned a few minutes later with clothes off except her panties and with her pajamas wrapped around her neck and down thru her breasts like a scarf. "How's this?"

"Perfect!" I said as I realized I compromised a little, giving in to her so she could be comfortable and I could by chance have what I wanted. And the little bit of clothing made her breasts more tantalizing.

She sat down and we talked some more. She seemed almost comfortable, unlike so many other times. She sipped my wine, making that little face by wrinkling her nose at me because she really doesn't like my taste in wine. And she giggled, and I laughed. She was, in her own way, offering to come halfway.

We talked about what we wanted to do with the back yard this year - how will we arrange the furniture; what will we replace; what will we buy new? We talked about possible parties to have there and what family events we might have during the summer. And it became quiet for a few minutes with each of us lost in our own thoughts.

I went over to her, bent down and rolled my tongue around the nipple of her right breast. A low moan escaped her throat as she reached forward and put her hands behind my head and pulled me in closer.

I moved over to her left breast and repeated what I had done. The pink nipple stood sharply at attention, and again a moan escaped her. This time it was deeper and longer.

I looked up and kissed her gently.

Looking deeply into my eyes, she whispered, "Let's take this upstairs!"

I stopped by the bathroom and showered quickly.

I stepped into our bedroom. She lay naked on the bed, waiting quietly but with enough agitation for me to know she was excited.

I kissed her passionately, and as I twisted one nipple my hand went to her lower lips. She was wet. I slipped one finger in while carefully massaging her clit with my thumb. Some women have a button. This lady has a clit - a miniature penis really, and it was anxious to be let loose from it's hood to perform it's duties this night. I moved my lips slowly from her nipple between her breasts and down to her stomach planting small kisses as I went, stopping only moment to french her belly button, then moving down to paradise.

She parted her legs to help me. A sharp gasp came from her as I exhaled my breath across her clit. I gently bit her inner thighs as I heard her moan with each nibble. I licked slowly one side then the other of her pussy, working slowly up to her gem. As I did so, I added a second finger below, and she jumped a bit, sharply sucking in her breath and sliding herself over my fingers. As I sucked her clit into my mouth, I added a third finger to her tightness. She was moving all over the bed, moaning loudly and occasionally grunting as she pushed into my face. It wasn't long.

She screamed..."uhn, uhn, uhn, OH MY GODDDDDDD!!" She wiggled and squirmed as she squirted directly onto my face and into my mouth. "Uhn, uhn, uhn, eeeeeeeeee!" She squealed as I sucked her clit into my mouth again. Her hips rocked against my face, as she slowed and moaned a little more quietly with each passing moment. Finally, she whimpered a couple of times and looked at me with that wonderful smile.

We were completely sideways on the bed. She was saturated, and so was my face. I licked two of my fingers clean, looking directly into her eyes. I offered her the third finger. She took it slowly but firmly into her mouth looking into my eyes the entire time. As she licked it, she hummed and popped the clean finger out of her mouth. I was reminded of what was to come as soon as she caught her breath.