Interlude 06-77

Story Info
A straight sex romantic fantasy encounter.
4.5k words
4.81
8.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six

The trip to the spa a month ago had been memorable. She still wasn't sure who had gotten her off while she was motionless on the massage table. He had not spilled the beans, and was clearly enjoying toying with her about it. A return visit to interrogate Hiroko wasn't in the cards; that would certainly be awkward no matter what Hiroko's answer would be. In any case, she still got the warm and fuzzies when thoughts drifted back to that day.

It would be good for him to experience the spa, so she had set up an appointment for him. There was no special occasion for this, she just wanted to treat him. There would be a twist with this, however. Hopefully he would appreciate the special treat she had lined up.

The call to the spa's manager had allowed her to go over and see all of the staff members, so she could choose the person she wanted to team up with for his surprise. After speaking with a couple of them, the perfect one appeared, and the deal was set.

Two weeks later, they enter the front door of the spa. The same lady is behind the desk. She smiles at them, remembering the special arrangement for this visit.

"Just a moment, please," she tells them. "I will call Gianna for you."

A couple of minutes later the glass door slides open, and out walks a stunning creature. Gianna looks like a walking porn star. About 5'8", she has on heels that add a good 4 inches to that. Dirty blonde hair, tied in a pony tail, hanging down to the middle of her back. A pretty face; not drop dead gorgeous, but a very attractive lady. All of this made a very nice package, but she knew where his gaze will immediately go. The tight uniform top was stretched across a chest that had to have measured 32DD, or maybe even an E cup. It was clear from her choice of clothing fit that Gianna knew what her most visible 'asset' was, and was proud of it.

Seeing his face, mouth agape, tells her that she made the right choice when she had asked for Gianna's services. What man didn't want to be attended to by a blonde with big tits? Amused, she sees him try to regain his composure.

Gianna smiles at them. "Come with me, please."

They follow her through the glass door, down the narrow hallway. They come to the second room from the end on the right. The blonde opens the door for them.

"Please remove your clothes. There is a robe in the cabinet for you to wear. Nothing else, please. When you are ready, exit through this door. I will see you then," the girl says. She then exits the room through the door opposite the one they entered from. She knows this door leads to the pool and tub area. She wonders if he knows that as well. Depends upon whether he was or was not here the last time, she muses to herself.

He starts to unbutton his shirt, but she steps forward and stops him. "I will take care of that," she states.

She moves around to his back, pushes up against him, unbuttons his shirt, and pulls it off. She just drops it on the floor, rather than move to the hangers. Her hands drop to his pants, unbuttoning and then unzipping them, slowly. She playfully runs the zipper up and down over his manhood a couple of times, teasing him. Pants undone, she slides them down to his feet, and he steps out of them. She stays down low behind him, and pulls his shorts down. Socks and shorts come off. She stands back up, rubbing against the back of his naked body.

Her hands circle around to his belly button, and then move lower. She grabs hold of his cock with her right hand, and gives it a squeeze. It is rapidly engorging. She enjoys this stage of his excitement. The shaft is not fully rigid, but filling with blood. She feels a sense of power whenever she grabs hold of it and feels it grow inside of her hand. In just a few seconds, it is fully erect.

She tightly squeezes his cock and whispers in his ear "Now, here are the rules. You are to enjoy yourself. I selected this young lady for your enjoyment. You can look at her all you want. You can drool over her tits if you want. When she touches you for your massage, she can touch you in any way she wants. You cannot touch her. If she sticks her tits in your face, you can look, but I better not see your mouth open! I will be watching to make sure you follow the rules. If you break them, you can say goodbye to my pussy for a month. Don't be embarrassed if you have a hardon while she is working you over. Frankly, I'd be worried about you if you didn't. Now, do you understand?"

"Yes, but do you really expect me not to touch her?" he responds.

"You can if you want, but if you do, just remember. Bye bye to your little friend down here if you do."

He nods his agreement. She walks over, grabs the robe, and helps him put it on. They then walk out of the door to the pool room. Gianna motions them over to a door on the other side of the room. Eager to see what is about to happen, she pushes him towards the door.

Gianna opens the door, and they walk in. The blonde takes him by the hand, and leads him over to the edge of a large tub built into the floor. Looking back, she motions for her to take a seat in a chair set off to the side. He steps into the tub, then down into it and takes a seat.

Seeing the steam rising from the water in the tub brings back a flood of memories from her last time in this spa. She closes her eyes, and remembers the perky young Japanese girl who had worked her over that day. She feels a stirring of desire between her legs as she thinks about the pleasure she had experienced.

The blonde walks over to the edge of the tub, facing towards her, away from him. Her position appears to be well planned. She looks at the girl, and he is directly behind her. She can see the girl, and him in the background, without shifting her eyes.

Gianna unbuttons her uniform top. It is difficult, the material is stretched tightly over her massive breasts. She is frankly surprised that the buttons haven't flown off from the tension they must be under. Underneath is a beautiful, white bra. Sheer cups topped with lace don't hide a thing. It's not a low cut undergarment, for obvious reasons the girl needs a lot of support while working! Gianna reaches deftly behind her back, and unhooks the bra. The back and sides of if fall to her side, a little shake of her chest causes it to fall free of her massive mounds.

She can't help but stare at the girl. She knew her tits were big, their size being obvious even under the clothing. However, there wasn't any clue as to how they would actually look against her small frame 'in person'. From the lack of scarring, their shape, and their movement, it was obvious that they were real. No plastic in those puppies! Gianna turns a bit, and presents a bit of a profile. The breasts are perfect in shape. No sag, the right amount of roundness, nipples slightly upturned. The areola are fairly large and puffy, and the tips of the nipples stick out about 3/8 of an inch. Really pretty breasts. In 10 years or so, mother gravity will take over, but for now this young lady is blessed with quite a 'personality'.

In the background, she can see his eyes are wide open. She can only imagine how much wider they will get when this young lady turns to face him!

Gianna kicks off her heels, and then slides out of her short uniform skirt. There is a white satin and lace thong underneath. She matter of factly turns around to face him, and bends over to scoop up her clothing. His mouth has dropped about as far open as it can go. The girl walks over to stack her clothing, what there is of it, on a shelf. Her body is shown off for all of its beauty, very slight jiggle in her ass as she moves, and considerably more jiggle from the masses up on her chest. Long legs, round curvy butt, substantial hips, flat belly, great breasts ... all in all a beautiful package.

Pulling her eyes off the young lady, she looks at him again, sitting in the tub. His gaze is locked on Gianna's figure as she moves around. Since he is sitting low in the water, she can't see his member, but it was a good bet it was at full attention.

Gianna walks over to the edge of the tub. She pulls her pony tail up and pins it above her shoulders. Her long legs then move her down into the hot water. Remembering her session with Hiroko, she knows he will appreciate what is coming next. The girl takes him by the hand and leads him out to the center of the water. A loofa appears, along with some scented body wash. They are both standing in the water, whose level is just below their waists. The girl moves around to his back, and starts moving the soft sponge over his skin. His eyes close, and his head leans back as he enjoys the attention.

She sees the head of his member sticking out of the water. It looks like a miniature sea serpent, coming up for water. She giggles to herself, hoping it wasn't audible.

His eyes are closed, head lolled back a bit. His face has a look of contentment on it. The girl's hands rub all over his back and shoulders, the loofa lubricated by the scented cleanser. The young lady moves closer to him, and pushes her breasts against his back. The eyes spring open as he realizes what is contacting his skin. Gianna's hands slide under his arms, and around to her chest. They move in circles, kneading his flesh while cleaning it. The continue all over his chest, up to his neck, sliding down beneath the water just above his pubic hair. The head of the serpent bobs up and down in the water a bit, causing some ripples to spread out on the surface.

Gianna puts down the loofa, places her hands on his shoulders, and turns him around to face her. Picking up the spongy material, she squeezes another blob of cleanser on it and rubs it around a bit. Her hands move to his chest, where they continue to massage. All of a sudden, they drop down to his member. Her left hand grabs his shaft, while the right slides the loofa all over it and his balls.

His eyes look like they are about to pop out of his head. It is clear from his expression that he is enjoying what is going on, but he doesn't know if he should be enjoying it. Especially with her sitting in a chair watching everything that is going on. She had told him to enjoy it, but sympathized with his predicament. Well, maybe not ... it was kind of enjoyable watching his consternation.

The girl kneels in front of him, hands sliding down his legs. His lip is quivering now. He's really got to be torn between suffering and bliss. After all, a blonde head at his waist, hands sliding up and down his legs and occasionally brushing against the underside of his ball sac must be a wet dreamer's wet dream!

Finished with her work, the girl stands up. The loofa is put up, and hands cup to drop water over him. The remaining suds wash away. Gianna moves around his side, breasts accidently (?) brushing his right arm as they wiggle by. More water dropped onto him drains the last of the suds away.

The blonde separates from him, and exits the tub. Grabbing a towel, the girl dries herself off, making a show of bending over in front of him. He gets a great look at the tiny string of white material that is wedged between her ass cheeks. He is transfixed, completely motionless as he watches her. All pretense of being coy about stealing a glimpse at that body is gone.

The girl slides down her thong, and steps out of it. Her crotch is dried with a couple of passes with the towel. How he wished to be the hand holding that towel! He has an inquisitive look on his face. Indeed, she was wondering about the thong bit, about why the girl had entered the tub with it on. The girl pulls on a fresh, dry one.

The blonde notices his look. "I have to be clothed when I touch a client of the opposite sex. State regulations. Fortunately, they don't tell me how much clothing that has to be," she says with a smile. "C'mon out, I'll dry you off."

He walks up the steps. Gianna gets to work, drying him with a fluffy white towel. Once done, she leads him over to the massage table. His hardon is right there in plain view, but it doesn't seem to be a modesty problem for him anymore.

"Face down on the table, please."

He complies. Watching him, she remembers how comfortable the table was for her, how it relaxed her to the point of nodding off. She doubted he would do the same, not with that pair bobbing in front of his face!

The girl picks up a carafe. It hovers over his back, tips a bit, and the contents drizzle over his skin. An audible moan comes from him as the warm, scented oil is dropped all over his back, then down the backs of his legs. Gianna puts the vessel down, and moves up the side of the table to where his head is laying.

The girl's hands start at his shoulders, massaging the skin and muscle. The oil provides lubrication, making the movements smooth, slick, and silky. Small grunts eminate from him with each squeeze of the muscle tissue. The large breasts are hovering over him, just above his down turned head. They roll back and forth in time to the motions of the massage. If he rolled his head to one side, he'd get an eyeful of nipple.

Gianna moves over to the side of the table. The girl glances over at her, and nods. It is a prearranged signal between the two of them. She stands up, and strips down to her thong, matching the young girl. Hers is black, the customary color of her underwear. Silently moving over to the other side of the table, she joins her young 'partner in crime'.

The blonde takes the carafe and pours some of the warm oil onto her hands, then puts the container down. A pair of hands resumes its working on his left shoulder and upper arm. Now, it is joined by another set of hands, beginning their work on his right shoulder and arm. For a few seconds, he does not react. Then he realizes something is very different, and his head comes up off the table. His head turns to his left, and he sees the large twin mounds with their puffy nipples. His head swivels back around to the right, and he sees a pair of orbs very different, but very familiar. He smiles, and drops his head back down onto the table.

Four hands work his muscles, from shoulders down the center of his back to just above his ass. The blonde pauses her efforts to drop more oil onto his skin, then resumes. In tandem, the two women move down his body to his ass. Their hands knead and work his buttocks and the back of his upper thighs. After a couple of minutes, they move down to his thighs and calves. He is seriously moaning with pleasure now, the erotic nature of his situation is very much secondary to the relief his muscles are feeling from the attention.

She runs a finger down the instep of his right foot. His ticklish nature brings him right up off the table.

"On to your back now, please," Gianna instructs.

He flips over, lying back on the table. His muscles may have been relaxing under their efforts, but one part of his body was anything but relaxed. His dick is engorged, resting on his belly, full length out there for both women to gaze upon. While he wasn't hung like a porn star horse, what he was endowed with was more than adequate for the average woman. Indeed, its size is just about right for penetration in any orifice, oral comfort, and manual manipulation. It had never failed to satisfy her.

The women looked at each other, remembering what they had discussed previously. Gianna moves up to the end of the table near his head. She moves down to the other end, and starts manipulating his feet and calves. As the blonde works on his shoulders and upper chest, she moves closer to him. Her breasts are swaying right above his face, nipples teasingly close to his lips. On a few of her stretches to move down to the center of his chest, one of the nipples would lightly brush against his nose. She would shift slightly, so the next time would ensure contact with the other nipple. Gianna really enjoyed teasing men like this. The few special clients who received this level of 'appointment' allowed her to satisfy her dominant streak.

As she is working on his lower legs, she looks up at the blonde and her efforts. As evidenced by his dick bobbing up and down against his stomach, he was really enjoying it. Watching the buxom girl drag her tits across his face was fun, since she knew there wasn't anything romantic attached. After all, she had been the one to set it up for his benefit.

She climbs up onto the table between his legs. Her hands move to his thighs and start massaging the thick, heavy muscles there. Now and then, her fingers slide up the inside of the thighs, just brushing against his balls. Each time, his shaft jerks in response. She can see the light twinkling off the drop of pre-cum at its tip. She stops and reaches over to pick up the carafe again. A slow drizzle of the still very warm oil drops down onto his mushroom shaped head. Another jerk throws off a couple of drops of the fluid. She continues, and bathes his dick in the liquid warmth. Her left hand cups his sac, holding it so that the fluid can drench it completely as well. The carafe is then set back down.

Her left hand gently massages his testes. It slides down below them, massaging the tender area between them and his anus. Her fingers slide over the orifice, teasing it. His hips move in response, trying to force his member at her. Her right hand pushes down on his belly, putting his ass back on the table. The hand then grasps the shaft, and starts slowly sliding up and down its length.

Gianna, in the mean time, has moved to the side of the table at his right. Her left hand goes back to his chest, concentrating on his pectorals and nipples. Her right hand slides down his belly to his shaft. She splits her fingers, and starts sliding her hand on the base of his belly down around his shaft. Her fingers slide to each side of the base of his cock each time she moves, massaging its base. This complements the up and down stroking and ball massage going on with the other hands. His groin is covered with their hands, doing their best to overwhelm him with pleasure.

He is squirming under their efforts now. His moans build in intensity. The girl notices him trying to raise his head up to look at what is going on. Reaching under the table, she pulls out a pillow with her left hand and slides it under his head so he can view this once in a lifetime treat.

She feels his sac start to tighten, and slows her efforts. It wouldn't do to have him end this session prior to her planned finale.

Gianna takes her right hand, and covers the head of his cock. She starts swirling the hand around, rubbing the sensitive tip and underside with the palm of her hand. Round and round in a circular motion the hand moves. His hips start gyrating in sympathetic movement. She grasps the base of his cock and squeezes it, other hand cupping his sac, gently massaging his balls. The blonde's hand continues its work. His hips start to jerk. She squeezes the shaft hard, and they both stop their movements. A single drop of cum leaks from the tip. Perfect timing.

The blonde takes another pillow from underneath the table, locating it next to his hips. She grasps his cock and pulls upward gently. He gets the message, and raises his ass off the table. Pillow in place, his dick is now standing up and saluting the sky.

The young girl moves to the end of the table, and climbs up on it between his legs. Squatting down on her knees, Gianna slides up to cup his ass between her thighs. The position is one of his favorites, at least when the genders are reversed.

She climbs up on the table behind Gianna. Taking the carafe once again, she reaches around the girl and pours a liberal amount of the warm liquid over the enormous breasts. The carafe is then set down. She slides up directly behind the girl, and reaches over her. Her fingers lightly trace the oily mounds, circling around the hardening nipples. She is doing this for his visual benefit, and is not experiencing any excitement from it – at least that's what she keeps telling herself. Hands circle down around the breasts, cupping them from below. Hefting their weight, she marvels at how soft the flesh is. For breasts of such size, there is remarkably little stretching effect noticeable. The puffy areola are very pliable, in contrast with the hard points of the nipples.

12