Interlude Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie's first encounter as a slave continues.
2.4k words
4.32
13.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie woke abruptly to a sharp stinging on her behind accompanied by a loud smack. It surprised her more than anything. Taking a quick look around she realized quickly that she had had dozed off on the carpet she had been told to stay on and had actually fallen onto her side. She shook it off easily rising back to her knees, managing to sputter out, "I'm sorry sir."

"I'm sure you are," he hissed, delivering another harsh slap to her behind. Jamie felt so disappointed in herself for not only falling asleep, but moving from the position her master had so purposefully placed her in. She took her punishment without complaint. After two more spanks to her stinging bottom, she felt an awkward pause.... "What am I forgetting...." she thought uneasily.

He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Is there something my whore wants to say to me?"

Jamie could literally feel it click in her brain, "I'm sorry I fell asleep sir, thank you for punishing me," she replied with an almost inquisitive tone to her voice.

She could hear the rustle of his clothing as he rose to a standing position behind her. "You're welcome;'' he laughed back at her, obviously pleased with himself. Jamie stayed put, elbows to the floor and ass in the air while her master walked to the armoire. She looked up to see him pulling a couple things from the shelves inside but struggled to make out what they were. He walked over to her and bent down, collaring her neck tightly. The cheap nylon made it clear that this was something intended for a pet more-so than for bondage play. He latched it in place and then tugged it to ensure that it was fitting snugly before attaching the long red leash to it. Nervousness and excitement coursed through Jamie's veins as her master gave it another quick tug.

"Let's get you cleaned up whore," he told her pulling the leash, "out in front of me, I wanna see my whore's ass sway while she crawls," he said in a demeaning tone. Jamie scurried out in front of him uncomfortably and crawled through the door he had left open for her. Once in the hallway she could see a light on in a bright white room a couple doors down. She crawled towards it, assuming it was where she was meant to be, and master followed. Her hands touched the cold ceramic tile of the room, sending chills throughout her body, her knees quickly followed. The light was bright to her eyes that had become accustomed to the dim lighting that the candle-lit room had provided her. Once inside she stopped abruptly, awaiting further instruction, but didn't dare to look back to Him to receive her questioning gaze. Sensing her hesitance he spoke up quickly, "I said we're getting you cleaned up bitch, climb in the tub!"

Jamie crawled to the tub, and struggled to get inside without resuming a standing position, that her master would not approve of. After a moment or two she managed to get all the way into the cool porcelain tub and knelt there awaiting further instruction. Master handed her a bar of soap, and a loofah and leaned forward, turning the knob marked "C" all the way on.

"Ah!" Jamie exclaimed loudly as the cold water showered her skin, and looked to him with discontentment written all over her face.

"My bitch gets cold water. I like the way it makes her nipples pop. Now, get all that wax off your body, scrub good and hard. I want my slut nice and clean for me," he said, lounging back comfortably against the sink and watching as Jamie quickly began lathering herself with the soap and scrubbing her skin with shaky hands. She was shocked at how suddenly she began to shiver.

"Scrub your pussy and your ass. I want them spotless," he hissed at her. Jamie uncomfortably reached down, washing between her legs with the soap as he watched.

"Not good enough. Hands and knees... ass to the shower head."

Jamie hesitated a moment. He walked over to her with authority in his step and she quickly jumped into the position he had requested, knowing she had already earned herself a punishment. "What rule did you JUST BREAK?" he asked.

"I will do whatever you ask... without hesitation," she replied defeated. slowly and soflty. He gave two more quick and very hard slaps to her ass. Sensing he was done Jamie added, "I'm sorry I hesitated, thank you for punishing me sir." Without acknowledging her words he reached down, grabbing the soap and loofa and roughly scrubbing between her cheeks and lower lips until Jamie feared he would scrub them raw. "You can't even wash your own pussy... I have to do that for you?" he laughed. "I'll get them nice and clean for when I fuck them." As soon as she was worried she couldn't take the scrubbing anymore she heard the water click off. Her toes and fingers were completely numb by this point and her body covered in goose bumps by the thousands... she shivered recklessly, begging without words to be touched.

"Out." He said, and she complied quickly flowing out of the bathtub and onto the cool floor beneath. She looked to him, still shivering, waiting for him to offer her a towel. Instead he just leaned down, reconnecting the leash to her collar.

"There now, all clean whore. Back to your room," he said slyly.

'My room..' Jamie thought to herself, uncomfortable with the implication. She was careful with the length of time she paused and began crawling dutifully, leading her master to 'her' room. She was conscious of what his view was of her behind, and she found herself trying to sway her hips in an even more appealing fashion to appease him. Once inside the door he gave her a quick tug on her collar and told her sternly to get up to her feet. She stood anxiously awaiting his next command.

Turning to her side a moment she realized her master was no longer in the room. She only allowed her mind to wander about where he had gone for a single breath before he returned, pushing what appeared to by a gymnast's vaulting horse. He wheeled it into the middle of the room, brushed his hair from his face and looked to Jamie quickly.

"Have you been a good whore?" He asked matter-of-factly. Jamie paused before responding.

"No sir," she paused, "but I want to please you." Her master looked pleased with this answer.

"Ya know what would make me happy?" he stopped for a moment, placing both his hands atop the horse and leaning into it fully. He didn't pause long enough for her to venture an answer to the question as he intended it to be rhetorical. "I would like to have to stop doing everything myself," he said raising his eyebrows at her as though she should be taking something from this answer.

Jamie walked over to the vaulting horse and climbed atop it, sitting upright with her breasts poking out triumphantly. She felt sexy, appealing and owned, but only, by him....

"Good girl," he said, obviously pleased with her action. "Now, strattle it, and lay belly down," he told her as he walked again to the armoire. Jamie was slightly nervous, but learning to trust that she would enjoy what her master gave her, lied down on her belly. He returned quickly with some familiar items, and an armful of things she had yet to see. He grabbed both of her arms forcefully and cuffed them beneath the horse, pausing to look in her eyes once he had finished.

"Would you like to get fucked?" he said gently.

"Yessir," she replied, surprisingly unabashed.

"You haven't been a very good girl.... only good girls get fucked in their pussy... do you think you deserve to get fucked in your pussy?"

Jamie considered this for a moment before replying, "no sir."

"But you want me to enjoy you right?" he asked. Jamie immediately felt trapped into this conversation.

"Yes sir, I do," she said cautiously.

"Good." he said lifting himself back upright. He gently pulled her hair back from her face securing it with a rubber band at her neck to keep it out of the way. Jamie couldn't help but notice the genuine sweetness that loomed behind his steel palms... making her feel safe and afraid all at once.

She laid her face down on the cool hard leather. She was positioned on the horse so that each breast managed to poke to one side or the other. She suddenly felt him pulling them out to the sides even more and felt the unfamiliar pinch of clamps being applied to her nipples. The new sensation made her jump slightly, and she began to squirm.

"Calm down," he said amused, "I know you're a beginner in this, I've set them very loose." Although Jamie's trust in her master has grown over the past few hours, his words brought little comfort against the growing throbbing in both of her nipples. She closed her eyes tightly and attempted to relax, leaving her well being in the hands of her master.

She relaxed into the pain a moment, before noticing that he had come around to her side and was setting a pillow under her hips, lifting her more precious parts up for easier access, suddenly leaving her feeling all the more exposed, causing excitement to brew inside her more pronounced. She was becoming more giving to the idea of his use of her, and aroused by her own need to obey his wishes and wills; having little no control over what may come next. She has given herself to him willingly.

He moved again to her backside, and she felt his warm fingers sliding slowly inside her for the first time since they had met. Slowly in at first, drawing out her wetness to the rest of her sex, rubbing her clit with vigor and intensity. The moment he let his fingertips ride over her excited mound she could feel her insides screaming for him; begging for more. She felt him push his fingers back inside her again, roughly and deeply this time as she moaned out quietly. Her wetness still increasing while her body responded to his touch excitedly... feeling herself beginning to rub against him. This prompted a light laugh from master.

"Does that feel good slut?" he asked genuinely.

"Yes, thank you sir," she said letting her body continue on it's mission to rub against him for all she was worth, when he slipped his hand away slowly. A quiet click followed by a soft buzzing startled Jamie out of her trance momentarily. She turned back to see master with a phallic vibrator in one hand, and lube and a plug in the other. She knew what a plug was but had never used one and being honest... had admitted to herself readily that the idea of it made her uneasy.

Master looked to her turned head, sensing quickly the near fear in her eyes. He held up the vibrator. "This, is for your pussy. I'm going to slide it into that mount down there for you to fuck. This, on the other hand..." he said holding up the plug triumphantly, "I am going to slide it into your ass in order to prep it for my pleasure. Do you understand?" he looked at her for a sense of compliance.

Jamie felt her breaths begin to deepen slowly, and ever so slightly. She realized quickly that she would need to be concede to his demands if she were to enjoy herself. After all... he may have been harsh with his punishments, but she was enjoying him completely and was not, at all, concerned with his stopping. She quickly realigned her head with the horse, looking forward... feeling her pussy wetten even more fully with each passing moment.

He slid the hard vibrator down onto the metal mount protruding from the horse. It snapped into place as though it had been fitted for this setup alone, which it had. Knowing what she was waiting for, Jamie relaxed until she felt the cool dripping of the lube on her ass, as it crawled down inside her and onto her waiting pussy, lubricating fully. Master slid his fingers inside her gently lubing her up completely. Just the thought of the moment made her twinge with excitement.

"Fuck it," he said, and she did... fully letting herself slide down on it until it was completely sheathed into her wet awaiting pussy. The vibrations were intense, to say the least and fully entrancing at best. She was unable to contain herself. After all the stimulation she had experienced over the last hours she felt herself coming to a climax more quickly than expected. Slipping deeply into pleasure, a very small part of her remembered a whisper of her rules; "Do not cum without my permission." It echoed through her mind softly at first, then becoming a loud chorus reaching her lips before she screamed almost unexpectedly, "PLEASE SIR CAN I CUM!?!?!"

Master was surprised by this and drew back a moment before answering sweetly, "Yes you may." She felt it slowly at first and drawing to a loud roar through her entire body. Each muscle convulsed in waves, her body shook until her orgasm drew itself out like a low tide meeting dawn... each wave smaller than the one before it until she felt only her and master watching alone.... She continued to pump against the hardened rubber between her legs with abandon to please him until slowing to a slight ride.

Jamie settled and her breath stammered to a normalcy and comfort she hadn't felt since arriving in master's strange new home, but her comfort would be short lived. Master quickly began working the lubed plug into her ass. Slowly at first, she could feel it working in. Although she had never been entered here before she was determined to be a good slut for him and refrained from complaint. The pain was surprisingly small, and she relaxed as she felt him slide it fully in. Jamie felt some appreciation was in order.

"Thank you sir," slipped from her lips with a sigh. It came almost naturally to her as she relaxed.

"You're welcome," he replied with a surprised tone to his voice. Jamie knew that he had many other sluts in this room before, but questioned whether or not any of them had actually thanked him as he deserved to be thanked, and meant it. She smiled inwardly at the pleasure this provided him, and waited for him to proceed.