Interlude Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're one hell of a fuck." Jeanine said. "And you know something? You felt like you were bigger inside me than the last time we fucked."

"Oh really?" I said, remembering how Tanya Perlman had also made that 'observation' of my size.

"Yeah." Jeanine said. "Did you grow another half inch?"

"I don't know." I said as I nuzzled her neck.. "Maybe I just got a little deeper in that tight little pussy of yours."

"Maybe." Jeanine replied. "I am a size queen, though... I have to admit, I like the really big ones, like Jack's was."

"Have you met my nephew Todd, who is also Jack's younger brother?" I asked. "Todd has a cock that just might make you forget about Jack."

"I heard about that... that Dr. Fredricson ran a paternity test and that Todd is a Burke." Jeanine said. "You'll have to introduce me to him. If he's as good as you -AND- his cock is as big as Jack's, I'll be in seventh heaven."

"I'll see what I can do to arrange for you to meet him." I said. "But you might be catching him on the rebound, if what I'm hearing is right. But that's not why I came here today."

"Sooooooo, why did you come visit me? What did you want to talk about?" she said, her hand idly rubbing where I had been wounded on my left side. What was it about that damned scar that attracted people? I wondered.

This was going to be some unusual pillow talk. I realized as I started.

"I wanted to ask you about your late husband's company, and who you sold it to. And more importantly, who wanted to buy it from you?" I said. Jeanine rolled onto her back, her left side still pressing into my right side.

"Let me see." she said. "I sold most of the assets to a company called Acme Consolidated."

"Acme, like the Road Runner-Coyote cartoons?"

"Yeah." Jeanine replied, giggling at the thought of the cartoons. "There really is a company by that name. Two in the northern part of the State, in fact: Acme Consolidated and Acme Distributors. As to who wanted to buy it, I had a bunch of offers. My partner in the law firm, Tina Felton, she handled the legal work for me; that stuff was more in her line and it cleared me from having to be my own lawyer."

She continued. "What we did was to sell the company, it's machinery and products, to Acme Consolidated. There were four patents that were used together to make products that BigPharmaCorp would buy; we licensed those to BigPharmaCorp as one set, and for a huge amount of money plus royalties. The rest of the patents, I basically licensed to the highest bidder. Acme bought two licenses, another metallurgical company bought three more. All the royalties go to the charities I've set up."

"Anyone cut out of the bidding, or lost out?" I asked.

"Oh yes." Jeanine replied. "Anthony Warner, who was murdered recently and whose wife I was representing in your interrogation room, he was really working me hard. Another company, called DynaDynamics, was also bidding, and I didn't like the characters behind them. Tina Felton researched them and found some problems.

"So Warner..." I asked, "why did you not go with him?"

"He was pushing way too hard." Jeanine replied. "When I finally broke it off, he got mad. He warned me that DynaDynamics was a dirty company and that I shouldn't do business with them. What I didn't tell him is that I also broke it off when his wife began consulting me about possible divorce scenarios. Tina and I thought it'd be best if we just dropped him."

"But he said nothing about Acme?"

"No."

"What did your research find on them?"

"Just that they're a holding company for several businesses along the same kind of things Tim's company was doing. They seemed a decent fit, and we couldn't find anything wrong with them. Mr. Henry Wargrave, the University Regent, is one of the board members, and everyone at the University says he's a very great man."

"I see." I said, not letting on that she had just given me a huge clue. "How did they feel about you licensing the patents separately?"

"Not particularly happy about it, so they lowered their bid." Jeanine replied. "It was still good and I took it."

"Did a company called Schelle Electrical Engineering Services, or S.E.E.S., contact you or bid on the company?" I asked.

"No." Jeanine said. "Don't recall hearing that name. So... what's this all about? I didn't screw anything up, did I?"

"No, not that I can tell." I said. It wasn't the full truth, but I didn't want to distress the lovely woman lying in bed with me at that moment. "I'm just tying up some loose ends from the Warner murder case." I said nonchalantly.

"You did a great job with that one." Jeanine replied. "In fact... it gets me hot thinking of how you handled Karen Warner." Jeanine rolled over and began mounting me, sitting up over my cock. Grasping it in her hand, she guided my swollen cockhead to her parted, pouty pussy lips.

"Oh God, yes!" she gasped as she sank her full weight down on my shaft, impaling her sopping wet cunt onto my throbbing meat. "I am going to give you one hell of a ride, even if you are too small for me." She grinned as she teased me.

"Well's see about that!" I said, grabbing her hips and surging upwards to meet her downward plunge. As our loins smacked together we both grunted, beginning another intensely physical round of hot fucking.

"Think you can convince your partner Tina to talk to me?" I asked.

"I'll tell her to talk to you and to waive privacy... oh that feels so good inside me... but... oh yeah... I don't think she's... unnh... going to fuck you like I'm fucking you now." Jeanine said, her face a mask of sexual pleasure as she slammed her hips down and impaled herself on my 'other' iron crowbar again and again....

Part 5 - Data And News

At 6:00am Monday morning I went down to the I.T. Dungeon. I saw Myron Milton in my old office, sitting at the desk. With the lights in the main room dimmed, he did not see me come towards the office.

Peeking in before knocking, I saw that Goth Girl Mary was on her knees in front of Myron. She was sucking his huge cock, and it was indeed huge. Her mouth slid up and down his long rod, which looked slender because of it's immense length but was still thick and meaty. Whoever woulda thunk that a nerd like Myron had such an incredible cock?

I sat down at a terminal and began a search for some data, letting them finish. When I heard Myron groan I looked back into the office and saw spurts of semen escaping Mary's mouth in spite of her efforts to swallow up every drop of his cum. Just as she finished licking up the leftovers, I entered the office without knocking.

"Okay, guys, you really need to take care of that before coming in to work in the morning." I said with mock asperity. "This is a police station, not the Tenderloin District."

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant." Myron said apologetically as he put his penis into his pants and zipped up.

"Mmmm, I'm not." Mary said unabashedly. "I love sucking Miltie's cock. Want me to suck yours, Lieutenant?"

"No, Mary. Let's talk some serious business here." I said, getting to the point. "Myron, do we still have the papers and downloaded data from Tim Olivet's business that we took under warrant when he was killed?"

"You'll have to check with Evidence on the papers." Myron said, "But I think we gave most of that stuff back. I still have the downloaded data, though."

I said "Good. First, I want you to check and see if anyone has accessed that data since the time of the Olivet murder. By 'anyone', I mean from the outside as well as the inside. Anyone at all. Second, I want you to classify that data and fully protect it, with only myself or yourself able to access it."

"Okay, the records have not been accessed by anyone." Myron said. "Mary, run a routine to see if any hackers came in and looked at it." Mary left the room quickly, probably realizing that her flippant remarks to the MCD Lieutenant were less wise than humorous. After a few seconds of Myron locking the office computer, he and I also went into the main room.

"Nope, no encroachment of the Olivet records at all." Mary said after a moment.

"Good!" I breathed. "Okay guys, classify it, encrypt it, protect it. I'll be in the office here... looking for data, not getting head." Myron blushed and Mary giggled as she grinned evilly at me.

Although my college degree was in Chemistry and I understood the nature of the work being done at Olivet's company, I did not see anything out of the ordinary, no new work being done that might be of interest to anyone.

A check with the Evidence Supervisor revealed that most of the physical papers we'd obtained were no longer in our possession. Most of those papers were of a financial nature, but I was downcast, thinking that something likely slipped by us.

---------------------------

Wednesday morning brought some interesting news.

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" hailed the lovely redhead reporterette precisely at 7:00am. My MCD team was in the room, drinking coffee, eating the doughnuts that I had brought in for them, and watching.

"We now take you to the national news desk, and reporter Priya Anjali!" said Bettina. The TV screen switched to the gorgeous Indian woman. Cindy's eyes as well as my own were glued to the screen.

"This is Priya Anjali reporting for KXTC Channel Two News." said Priya Anjali. "We are following the breaking story of the murder of a prestigious research professor at--" she named the school "-- University. Dr. Bradford Mays was found on his back porch, shot dead with one bullet to the head!"

I bolted upright in my chair as I listened to Priya continue: "Dr. Mays was one of the nation's most esteemed medical and drug research professors, contributing many new insights to trauma work by EMTs as well as autopsies by medical examiners. Neither local nor California state investigators have discovered any motive for the crime. Police are mystified as to where a sniper could have shot Dr. Mays from, as his home is in a gated subdivision and surrounded by many other homes, and no one reported any strangers in the area at the approximate time of the shooting..."

I immediately texted Tanya to break the news to Christina Cho if the lovely lab assistant didn't already know, and texted a further warning that their lives were potentially at risk so to keep their eyes peeled. I then turned to Cindy Ross.

"Cindy, put out an APB on Barry Bounel."

"Sure, but why?" she replied, turning to her computer to input the instructions.

"His life is in extreme danger right now if we don't find him before Dr. Mays's killers do." Cindy nodded. Everyone else in the room looked at me funny.

-----------------------------

"So Steven, ready to help me get one over on that punk MCD detective?" SBI Agent Dick Ferrell said to Steven Ikea at 8:00am Wednesday as they drank coffee in the Vice room.

"I sure am." Ikea said. "And I hope he gives us a reason to beat the fear of God into him."

"Your chief is going to see us at 9:00am." Ferrell said. "Once we demand and obtain the drug samples that shit-eater got from Bounel, illegally I might add, we're going to bring it out in public and in your Internal Affairs Department about where he got the samples. The Feds will be all over his ass, and he can't take his puny little crowbar with him to jail."

"Don't get too cocky." Ikea said, lowering his voice. "Remember that the police here protect their own. They're not going to throw him to the wolves without pushback. That's why I'm here, to bring my guys and my influences into it."

"I hear you." said Ferrell. "But the most important thing is to get those samples. It came down from on high, and I'm talking about Midtown." Midtown was the capitol of the State, and it was also where SBI's highest headquarters was situated. "From what I'm hearing, they're under tremendous pressure to get those samples."

Teresa Croyle entered the Vice room, seeing the two assholes talking together. "Plotting again, boys?" she said, making her lack of respect for either of them totally clear.

"Watch yourself, Croyle." Ikea said. "One more citizen complaint about you and you're ass is grass."

"And then what, asshole?" Teresa shot back, her voice withering and cutting. "You better watch out for your own ass before it gets raped again. And Captain Malone is still on vacation; he's not here to save your hide if you piss Don off again."

"It's time for our meeting with the Chief." Ferrell said to Ikea. "We don't have time for the little shits around here." he continued, his eyes boring into Teresa's.

-------------------------------

When the Chief called for me, I was well ready, having been pre-informed of who had all but demanded a meeting with him before. I brought my crowbar with me, knowing... and admittedly, hoping... that I might need to use it.

Inside the office, the Chief was sitting behind his desk, his face red with anger. SBI Agent Dick Ferrell was seated in the chair in front of the desk at left, flanked by Senior Detective Steven Ikea.

"What can I do for you, Chief?" I said.

Chief Griswold growled, "This asshole is demanding that you-- and he mentioned you by name, Don-- that you turn in some drug samples he believes were taken during some raid upon one Barry Bounel on the University campus."

"Oh really?" I said. "Under what authority and what warrant?" I asked, no small amount of sarcasm in my voice.

"Under the authority of the State Bureau of Investigation, dirtbag." Ferrell said. "And I don't need a warrant. I want those drug samples, and I want them now."

"No warrant, no service." I said, turning to the Chief. "Chief, are you aware of this threatening letter to our Crime Lab Supervisor?" I handed him a copy of Ferrell's letter to Tanya. It was damning.

"So I heard." said the Chief, "And this little epistle definitely sounds like a threat upon a Town & County Police Officer, Ferrell. We don't brook that shit here. Don, I see that she immediately told you about it, isn't that right?"

"Yes sir, that is correct." I said, then turned to Ferrell, tapping the crowbar into my left palm. "Asshole, do you really think you're going to get anywhere trying to go behind my back and threatening my subordinates? And do you really think I give a shit about your meaningless demands, the theatrics of bringing in your faggot lapdog here notwithstanding?" Ikea's face darkened at my insinuation that he was a homosexual.

Ferrell shot up out of his chair. "Listen you god-damned punk, you bring me those samples and you bring them right now, or the SBI is going to be crawling up your ass so far that you won't be able to shit for a month! I am going to barbecue your ass, Lieutenant, and your Crime Lab Supervisor's and your Chief's as well."

"You threaten me, Ferrell," said the Chief as he stood up, the menace in his voice unlike any I'd ever heard before, "and before I'm through you'll be praying to whatever God you consider holy that you'd never heard my name before. I'll rip you a new ass before Don even gets to use his crowbar on you."

The tension in the room was tremendous. "My apologies to you, Chief." Ferrell said, his voice showing he didn't mean it, "but you'd better tell this bastard to give me those drug samples, or he'll be wallowing in I.A. and SBI shit until he drowns."

"Wow, Ferrell, you're really showing how scared you are. Who's got you all shook up like that?" I said, noting what I saw in the asshole agent's face. Ferrell said nothing, his face showing absolute fury but also shock and fear. Someone was threatening him, someone with enough clout to induce that fear and make it stick, I was sure.

"No answer?" I continued. "Okay, but you're starting to bore me, Ferrell. Why don't you go give Ikea here that reach-around you promised him for daring to even come into this room with me. You'll get better results doing that than getting any drug samples from me at all."

"Listen, motherfucker, you bring me those samples... or else--" Ferrell started, wagging his finger at me. He was in great danger right now.

"Or what, dipshit?" I replied, readying, keeping my voice deliberately soft and understated, knowing it would enrage Ferrell even more. "You want to try to get physical with me to get them? Bring it on, I'd love the opportunity to spank your ass until you can't sit down again, asshole."

"Are you threatening me, boy?" Ferrell said loudly, squaring up to me. "You threatening an SBI agent? That's a felony, boy."

"No, that's not a threat." I said, squaring up to him and taking a two-hand stance with the crowbar, ready to hit Ferrell in the head with it with all my power. "Its a prediction... and you know it."

In the instant of silence in the room, we heard the Chief's secretary outside saying "Stop, you can't go in there! Wait!--" The door burst open and in walked... Henry R. Wargrave.

I immediately understood why Ferrell was so scared that he was willing to confront me.

Wargrave was followed by SBI Agent Ted Orosco. Orosco had black hair, combed meticulously neatly over to one side. I gauged his age to be low-30s. He was stocky and looked a bit chubby but was in shape, and was very short. He was one of the SBI officers brought in from Midtown to our area to try to help forge better relations with us as well as the City Police, and he was known to be methodical and relentless in his pursuits of criminals. That he was with Wargrave shocked me; was Orosco on the take? I wondered.

It was the tall, handsome, ash-blonde Wargrave who spoke. "Chief, I'm so sorry to barge in on you like this."

"Martha, it's okay." the Chief said to the secretary, who was standing at the door with a look of fury on her face. "What can I help you with, Mr. Wargrave?" The Chief looked immensely relieved that the fires that were spiraling out of control had been doused.

"I just came by to speak with Agent Ferrell here. He may have become overzealous in the performance if his duties." said Wargrave, his voice smooth and comforting, but his presence dominating the room. "I apologize if he has bothered you or your MCD Lieutenant in any way. Don, please forgive the man, he knows not what he does, as the Bible says."

"You're here just in time, Mr. Wargrave." I said, not trying to hide the anger on my face, though Mr. Wargrave had misinterpreted it... I was more angry that I had been stopped from using the Iron Crowbar than from anything the turd Ferrell had said.

"Come along, Agent Ferrell." Wargrave ordered, turning to leave. Ferrell wasted no time in complying. Steven Ikea remained in the room, as did Agent Orosco.

"What are you still doing in here, Ikea?" the Chief growled, sitting down. It was meant as a dismissal, but Ikea stood his ground.

"I'm here to get those drug samples, Chief." Ikea said. "Your MCD boy is going to produce them one way or another. This is not going away."

"Yes it is." the Chief said simply. "And you're going away, too... right now. Get out of my office, Ikea. And if I see you speaking to that asshole Ferrell again, I'll fire your ass, no matter what the cost. Now get!"

Ikea glared at the Chief then at me, but as I took a step with the intention of violently enforcing the Chief's dismissal, Ikea rapidly left the office.

"Sit down, Crowbar; have a seat Agent Orosco." the Chief said. We sat down. "Now what in the hell is going on here?"

"Sir, I apologize on behalf of the SBI." Orosco said. "Ferrell claims that there were some drug samples obtained in an illegal raid upon University property. All he's talked about for days is getting those samples back. I can tell you this: it's not the SBI doing this. I've spoken to the Deputy Director of the SBI as well as the chief of the Narcotics Task Force. This is not the SBI's doing in any way. Ferrell is acting alone."