Interlude Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're killing me, Jeanine." Tina said. "But okay."

The digital copier was portable, so we moved it into the storage room. I had Myron Milton come over with a computer and set it up so that the downloads would go into the computer and be transmitted to the secure servers of Police Headquarters. I also called Personnel & Records and asked the Supervisor, a woman named Harlow, to send shifts of officers to copy the data. They were all there within an hour and the copy work began. I was pleased to see that the officers and the operation were most efficient, and all of the Olivet company data was on Police Department secure servers within 30 hours.

"The NSA has nothing on you guys." Tina Felton had said drily on Thursday afternoon as she watched the copying operation. And when we were done on Friday, she had her IT specialists make sure that Myron didn't leave any connections to that copier. Can't say I blamed her: I would've done the same thing... and I wouldn't have minded if Myron had indeed left a little backdoor to the digital copier.

All that was the easy part. I had a lot of work to do, personally going through these reams of data. It was going to be a busy but tedious weekend...

To be continued...