Interlude: Country Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We parted our touch so that we could each remove our last piece of clothing: her g-string exposed a trimmed bush of blond pubic hair while my fallen boxer-briefs exposed my equally trimmed pubic hair and ever growing erection. We both gazed upon one another silently as the realization that we were still essentially two strangers who just undressed each other sank in.

"Would you believe me if I said I haven't wanted anyone as much as I want you right now, for a very long time?" I said, my voice hoarse with desire and hunger for Alice.

"I would," she simply said. "Swim with me."

I let Alice take my hand and she led us into the cool water of the small lake by the bonfire at the far end of her land.

@@@@@

The water was indeed cool -- but it was refreshing and carefree to feel the water surround me. I swam next to Alice, admiring her smooth strokes and the way her beautifully curved body emerged from the water before disappearing underneath its calm surface. We stopped about halfway across the three hundred foot expanse of water. We were quiet as we circled around each other -- it was a strangely intimate affair -- beyond the glow of the bonfire, we were surrounded by darkness.

I reached out to Alice but she always stayed just out of arm's length She twisted in the water and I relished the sight of her swaying breasts and how water splashed against them. Alice dipped below the surface of the water and I swam forward -- she was nowhere to be seen until I felt something brush against my thigh and then grab my cock. Alice surfaced while holding my erection, forcing me to spin around and swim on my back.

"You gotta be careful with the lures you use, Mr Colin," she whispered. "You might not catch the fish you're expecting."

I had trouble staying afloat as Alice began to pump my cock with gentle determination. To anyone watching us from shore, it would have looked like Alice was using me as some kind of pump since the pleasure she gave me made me want to surrender to it instead of of keep floating. On her last downward stroke, my cock slid from her small hand and I took the opportunity to dive beneath the surface, circle around her beating legs and arise from the water behind her -- Alice squealed when I slipped my arms around her waist and cupped the underside of her firm breasts, pinching her growing nipples between my fingers. She leaned back into me and the crack of her ass found my erect cock. Around us, we could hear the rising wind caress the leafy trees. The sound was like that of rain striking a shingled roof.

Alice faced me and put her arms around my neck -- I could feel the heat of her wet pussy warm the water where her pouting lips were touching the shaft of my cock. I pushed a strand of wet hair from her forehead and my lips found hers -- the kiss was deep as our mouths parted and our tongues embraced. We alternately used our lips to caress each other before our tongues darted around like playful lovers playing sexy tag.

"I don't think I can resist you," I whispered while touching the edge of her ear with my lips -- I felt her body shiver and the ripples we made in the water echoed the mounting desire threatening to drown us.

Alice pulled me tight, crushing her breasts against my hairy chest and she kissed my cheeks and down my neck. "I don't want you to resist me. I want you to take me ..."

I found her lips again and slipped a hand into the water -- my fingers found her slit and I spread her lips and traced the opening of her pussy.

"Ooohhhh," Alice sighed as a I touched her sensitized clit. Her pelvis involuntarily moved against my finger. "Take me back," she pleaded as the tip of my middle finger entered her.

We reluctantly separated and swam side by side -- sometimes stopping to kiss -- towards the bonfire until the ground sloped upwards. When we stood, I scooped Alice in all her naked, curvaceous glory into my arms and she laughed. As I twirled and the water splashed, she gleefully pointed at the truck -- it was then I could find the smell of hay.

Alice had found the time to line the bed of her pick-up with about 8 inches of straw and placed a cotton blanket over the pile.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd planned this," I said with a smile as I set Alice down on the opened tail-gate.

"I used to be a girl-scout -- we were taught to always be prepared."

I nodded my approbation before kissing the top of Alice's head -- I used my lips to trace a path from her forehead, across her eyelids, down her pretty little nose and then down beyond her lips. I pressed her breasts together and gently squeezed them while making figure 8s across her stiff nipples. She moaned as goosebumps spread across her skin -- I then started to suck on one nipple while pinching the other and vice versa until she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back to her face to kiss me hard.

But I didn't relent and pulled away from her wanton mouth and pushed her back onto the blanket lining the straw bed of her pick-up. I then climbed in and stretched out so my legs hung a bit over the tailgate; I spread her legs and started to kiss the soft skin of her inner thighs, left ... right ... then left again. With each kiss I came closer to her inner lips, and I paused to look into her eyes after each gentle, puckered touch. Alice was gazing at me anxiously and expectantly until I took a long lick at the outer lips of her moist pussy -- when I kissed and started to suckle her sex, I could feel her arch her back in bliss.

"Oohh baby ... yes ..." she sighed as I pressed a finger against her dripping slit and pushed it in and began to make little circular motions, mirroring how my tongue circled around her protruding clitoris. Alice grabbed my hair and thrust her hips upwards when my tongue finally landed on her clit and I switched my finger in order to make a come-hither motion across a space in her pussy, more or less just behind her clit.

"Aaahh! Ooohh ... Uhhhh," Alice gasped and moaned as my every lick across her electrified clit and stroke of her pussy made her wetter and wetter -- I could feel the muscles of her pussy contract around my finger like a fevered boa until I removed my digit and just used my tongue. It fluttered up and down across her lips while I grabbed her thighs -- when I paused and sucked on her clit, she tightened her legs around my head. This forced me to press my face closer to her pussy and my breaths became raspy and a bit laboured -- but at the same time the vibration of my lips on her clit made her entire body quiver.

"OH FUCK YES! GOD YES!" Alice screamed as I made her come -- I'd managed to slip a finger back into her and, while I was moving it back and forth, her entire body shuddered as her orgasm spread from her drenched pussy and across her soft skin.

"Jesus, you're good at that," Alice said as I crawled up beside her. Her smile was broad and sweet and I wished I knew it complete.

"More or less twenty years' worth of experience," I whispered as I cupped the back of her head and leaned in close and kissed her gently.

"So that's what getting older means," Alice said as she reached down and cupped my balls.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Getting better."

When I heard those words, I moved on top of her -- she parted her legs and I sat back on my knees.

"I think I've wanted this since I first set eyes on you -- but I don't have any protection," I stammered as I fought the urge to just surrender to my animalistic desire. Alice winked at me and reached under the blanket and pulled out a small square of foil -- I took it and saw it was an ultra thin, ribbed condom.

"Like I said -- I'm always prepared," Alice assured me as she retook the condom, tore the wrapper and sat up. Reaching between us, she grasped my thick cock and gently unrolled the condom down my shaft.

"Am I to understand you do this often?" I teased as she laid back down and rested on her elbows. Alice stuck her tongue at me.

"No -- I realized I wanted you when I saw you sleeping," she said. "You looked sad, but strong, if that makes any sense. And that's when I decided."

I leaned over Alice and reached between us and positioned the tip of my cock against the opening of her pussy, just parting her juicy lips and I whispered in her ear, "What did you decide? I want to hear you say it ..."

"I want you to put that hard cock in me," Alice said in a sexy, raspy voice. " I want you to fuck me."

I pushed gently -- the first few inches of my cock encountered some resistance as her pussy was so lusciously tight and wet. I pulled out an inch or so before slowly thrusting more strongly and feeling her part entirely, and then fully encompass my manhood.

"Oh baby," Alice whispered and kissed my neck as I began to thrust in and out of her -- I was laying on top of her, our bodies pressed together while there was barely any space between us. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I worked my thighs -- her pussy was writhing and voracious like her tongue was and we made love with our sexes and our kisses.

Our breaths came fast and hard as my pace quickened and Alice moaned -- she grabbed a handful of my hair with one hand and I felt her rake the nails of her other hand from the nape of my neck and down to my buttocks.

"There! Oh yes! There!" Alice half moaned, half screamed as I felt her velvety pussy burn like a furnace and cordon itself around my cock with a ferocious grip. I could feel her heat transfer to my cock and into my balls before igniting my skin with blinding pleasure. But I was going to make this last as long as I could.

With a grunt, I sat back onto my knees and grabbed Alice's knees and slowed my pace down. Alice arched her back as I leisurely worked my cock out before rushing it back in to her. I loved the look momentary sadness when I was almost out of her followed by the lustful shock when I drove my cock back into her, nearly invading her womb. Alice put a hand across her bosom, holding her breasts in place as my momentum made her entire body sway -- sweat beaded and ran down my back and face as I accelerated to a more athletic pace. Some droplets fell on Alice's chest and down her thighs.

"Fuck! Me! HARD!" Alice ordered and I obeyed -- my skin slapped against hers and the entire truck rocked on its suspension as I plowed away at her pussy with all I could muster.

"Ahhhh ... Fuck!!" Alice moaned and gasped as her pussy seized and throbbed around my cock and her body trembled as she came violently.

I'd stopped moving, enjoying Alice's squeals and the way her pussy was pulling me slowly to my climax. She looked up at me, a sheepish grim plastered across her face as she slowly came down from her orgasm -- I reached out and she took my hand, allowing me to pull her to my chest while my hard cock stayed inside her.

Alice wrapped her legs around my waist and steadily rode my cock -- my eyes locked with hers and we shared a deep gaze full of complex emotions masquerading behind primal urges.

"Colin," she whispered. My name was like a song from her lips. "Lie down."

I did as commanded and turned so that I was on my back and Alice was on top of me. I was granted the pleasure of watching Alice's petite but voluptuous figure bounce up and down my cock with a growing abandon. I reached up and cupped her full breasts and pinched her nipples -- but I could tell from her combination of pumping motions and gyrations that she was concentrating on my pleasure. Through the condom, I could feel the friction her pussy was sharing with my cock and I closed my eyes and surrendered to the mounting pressure in my balls.

As Alice rode me, I could feel part of the veil of my past fall away and embrace the fact that for the time I was with this beautiful young woman, I was in love with her. When I felt the suction of her pussy along the shaft of my manhood and watched as her face became a beatified icon, I wanted the whole world to just stop so I could be caught in a pinpoint moment of perfect bliss.

Instead, Alice made my pleasure the focus of her efforts and she placed her small hands on my chest and she bounced on me furiously like a goddess trying to make a recalcitrant volcano detonate with lustful fury.

"Grrruuunnnhh ... " I grunted as Alice overpowered me with her sensual dedication -- my eyes blurred as the sight of her devouring my throbbing cock in her hot, tight pussy and I entwined her fingers with mine and spread my arms. Alice fell on me and I felt her sweat cover me; despite her awkward position, her hips continued move up and down and Alice kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue plowing into my mouth and conquering my servile tongue.

We stayed like that for a few endless moments while I thrust my thighs upwards in answer to Alice's call -- we could only communicate in one language now and each word was fuck. And as I relinquished my reason to primal wants, I grabbed Alice's ass and slid her off my cock while I moved from beneath her. She seemed to understand my desire and she placed her hands on the back window of the cab of her pick-up and I moved behind her, found her slit and slid in with one cooperative stroke.

I fucked her madly, grabbing her hips and pushing her and pulling her lithe body in tandem with my thrusts. Alice was moaning as my cock filled and stretched her pussy more rapidly than she could recuperate, sending her on a roller coaster of dipping and climbing pleasure. But when I reached under her belly and touched her clit, she moaned for nearly thirty seconds as her body shook while she came -- I had released her clit and resumed fucking her with my hands on her hips.

"Please come baby!" Alice pleaded with agonizing beauty. "I can barely take it anymore!"

"Ahhrrrggrg;" I moaned and groaned while taking a final three long, deep strokes. On the third, the dams burst and I flooded ... gushed ... spilled ... exploded -- whatever word that could be used to describe my climax could have been applied to the sensation of utter release and freedom that accompanied the load of come I left behind in the condom she smartly gave me.

Once spent, I pulled out of her, took the condom off and tossed it aside -- I fell onto my back and Alice snuggled up next to me and placed her head on my chest.

"Your heart is beating so fast," she remarked as she brushed her fingers through my chest hair.

"I haven't had a workout like that in a very long time," I answered and kissed Alice's forehead.

I fell asleep in the cab of her pick-up while Alice kissed me and put a hand over my softening cock.

@@@@@

Sunrise hit me square in the face and my answer was to yawn at it. To my surprise, it wasn't Alice who yawned but Chee-dog, sitting where the bonfire had burned out and staring at me indulgently. I hopped out of the pick-up bed and found my clothing minus a t-shirt.

I dressed and headed towards the house with the big, gentle dog in tow. Once at the patio door, I was greeted by the smell of coffee, eggs and bacon.

When I entered the kitchen, the smell of good food was accompanied by the vision of Alice wearing my shirt -- only my shirt.

"It looks better on you," I said as I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"The auto shop won't open till 9," Alice said.

"So, that means I won't be here much longer -- once my car is fixed and all."

Alice smiled and freed herself from my grasp -- she pulled my shirt over her head, revealing her curvy figure to me in the morning light.

"I though you could stay awhile -- I'd help you add a few more chapters to your book."

Who was I to refuse such generous hospitality?

12