Interlude in Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, while feeding in the middle of sex can be very pleasant, I prefer to get explicit consent from my partners before I take blood from them. That can be hard to give while you're distracted." Hawthorne's blush deepened.

"Well, I was a bit... distracted. But I'm not now." he said leaning towards Marc. The vampire leaned in and kissed him softly. "Go on, I'm ready." Hawthorne said, looking down.

"Have you done this before?" Marc wanted to know, as he pressed the fairy back down on to the bed. Hawthorne shook his head. Marc kissed him again. "It'll only hurt for a moment." he kissed his way down to Hawthorne's neck, pausing to lick and suck at his pulse point. The fairy moaned softly. It was feeling nice so far.

"Marc..." he whined softly. The vampire grinned and let his fangs gently scrape against Hawthorne's skin. He was teasing the fairy, and himself. "Please...?" Hawthorne's plea was exactly what Marc had been waiting for. He let his fangs pierce the beautiful green skin, moaning as Hawthorne's warm blood filled his mouth.

The young fairy tasted delicious, and Marc already knew that he would have to be very careful not to become addicted to him. He swallowed his mouthful of blood and took another. Marc pulled away after only a few moments, not wanting to take too much from Hawthorne. Though the young man was certainly healthy, it never hurt to be cautious. He licked his lips and smiled down at the young man. The fairy's eyes were closed, and his cock was hard again. He gently touched the wound on his neck, and shivered.

"Wow." Marc leaned over to lick the last drop of blood from Hawthorne's neck. "That was... wow." He groaned as Marc's hand reached down to stroke his cock.

"I trust you enjoyed that?" the vampire smirked. Hawthorne nodded. "Now what should we do with this?" he asked, squeezing the beautiful slim cock in his hand. "I wonder how it would feel inside of me." Hawthorne squeaked.

"Are you serious?" He asked, sitting up.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Marc asked, leaning over Hawthorne to get the lube from the nightstand. He handed it to Hawthorne and rolled over on to his stomach. Hawthorne opened the bottle and coated his fingers.

"I don't know... guys like you just don't usually uh, want to be on the bottom." he explained as he slipped a finger into Marc's ass. The vampire hissed. "Sorry... I don't do this often."

"It's quite alright. I can take a lot of punishment." Marc said, trying to relax. "What did you mean, guys like me?"

"Well you know, alpha types." Hawthorne said, shrugging as he slipped another finger into Marc. Marc closed his eyes and reveled in the sensation of being stretched open. It had been a while for him as well, and he had missed this.

"I can't speak for "alpha" types, but I like getting fucked." Marc explained, raising his ass up to let Hawthorne get another finger in him. The fairy obliged him, scissoring his fingers to stretch Marc open. After a few moments, Hawthorne decided that Marc was as ready as he was going to get, and pulled his fingers out. The vampire groaned softly at the sudden loss, and it made Hawthorne smile. He really did want this.

"Come here." he said, tugging on Marc's hips and urging him onto his hands and knees. "It'll be easier for me like this... uh, if that's okay." Hawthorne wasn't used to taking charge in bed, but he liked it when Marc did what he asked. The vampire just nodded and spread his knees apart so that Hawthorne could settle between them.

"This works fine for me. I'm ready whenever you are." He emphasized his point by wiggling his ass invitingly. Hawthorne laughed again and quickly lined himself up. Marc rested his head on the pillow, tilting his body to the perfect position for Hawthorne to slide into him. The fairy hesitated for a moment, and then gently pressed the head of his slender cock to Marc's soft opening. They both moaned at the contact. "Go on." Marc urged. He wasn't quite hard, but he was extremely aroused after feeding, and almost desperate for Hawthorne's cock.

The fairy took hold of Marc's hips and pushed himself forward, his slim tapered cock slipping easily into the vampire's body. Marc sighed contentedly as Hawthorne's hips pressed against his ass. It had been such a long time since he had had another man inside of him, and he hadn't realized how much he had missed it.

Hawthorne, for his part, was busy trying to resist the urge to simply pound into the vampire as hard as he could. His cock was surrounded by intense silky cool pressure, and he was barely able to restrain himself. He leaned over to press a line of kisses down Marc's spine, gently rocking back and forth as he did so. His cock moved a fraction of an inch at a time until Marc pressed back into him, silently asking for more. Hawthorne tightened his grip on Marc's hips, and began to fuck him in earnest.

The vampire groaned happily, and tried his best to meet Hawthorne thrust for thrust. The fairy was a bit uncoordinated though, both from lack of practice and the urgency of his need. Marc was only too happy to be along for the ride though, and deeply enjoyed the feel of the young man's cock brushing against his prostate every now and then.

"I don't think I'm going to last too long like this." The fairy admitted. He had already had one world-shattering orgasm that night, and he was quickly building to a second. Marc didn't mind at all. In fact, he quite liked the thought that his body brought the young fairy so much pleasure.

"That's alright, I want to feel you come inside of me." He said bluntly. Hawthorne groaned and picked up the pace. Marc gently palmed his own cock, enjoying the soft feel of it in his hand. "Do you like being inside me?" he asked softly.

"Yes..." Hawthorne answered, a bit breathless. "You feel so... soft and cool. Not what I was expecting. It's wonderful."

"Are you going to come again for me?" Marc asked, his voice pitched low with arousal and desire. Hawthorne moaned, and thrust deeply into the cool body below him.

"Y-yes. And soon." Marc smirked, he didn't mind at all. He enjoyed bringing pleasure to his lovers, and couldn't wait to bring Hawthorne to a second completion.

The fairy dug his fingers into the soft skin of Marc's hips, holding on for dear life as he pounded into him. Marc tried to keep up as best he could, pressing back into Hawthorne's thrusts, but soon it became too much. He laid his head down against the pillow and let himself just enjoy the sensation of being fucked. He bit his lip and groaned softly.

The noise seemed to do something for the fairy, because just then he pressed his cock as deep into Marc's body as he could and came hard. Marc whimpered at the sensation of Hawthorne's hot seed flooding his body. A moment later the young fairy collapsed onto the vampire's back.

"That... that... wow." Was all he could manage to say. He rolled over and flopped back on the bed, his wings brushing against Marc's still sensitive skin in the process. The vampire stayed where he was, on his hands and knees for another few moments, collecting himself. Finally, he carefully lowered himself to the bed to lay next to Hawthorne, and pull the young man into his arms.

"Did you like that?" He asked, though he suspected that he already knew the answer. The fairy nodded eagerly and kissed him.

"I did, thank you." Marc checked the clock on the wall. It wasn't late yet, but he wasn't going to be able to stay for too much longer. Hawthorne followed his gaze, and saw what he was looking at. "Do you have time for a shower?" he asked, grinning. Marc smiled back.

"Only if you join me." This hadn't at all been what he had expected out of the evening, and he knew that soon he would have to leave this comfortable bed and rejoin his friends. But for now, he could enjoy a little more of the young man in his arms, and have an hour's more pleasure. Tomorrow, well, tomorrow was another day.

12