Interlude In The Woods

Story Info
Sometimes it's good to get away from everyone. Sometimes not.
4.4k words
4.6
54k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a little one-off story that stuck in my head and refused to let me write anything else until it was done. I don't plan to do any more in this series (I have enough on my plate, after all).

This story contains elements of non-consensual/reluctant sex. It also contains: tentacles, anal, alien sex, and just plain weirdness.

_________________________________________________

Janelle saw a squirrel scamper out of sight as she picked her way through the forest. It was at least two miles back to the road where she'd parked the car, and there was nobody else around. It made her feel comfortable to know there was no people around to bother her. Walking through the woods always seemed to recharge her and give her a renewed energy to deal with the idiots in her life.

Her slim, wiry form ducked under a partially-fallen tree. Fortunately this area of the forest didn't have much in the way of tall weeds or other ground cover. It would have been a pain to navigate through, not to mention the possibility of getting ticks on her. Janelle wore tight-fitting jeans to prevent any of the little bastards from getting on her legs.

She came to a little clearing, and gazed out at it with her wide-set green eyes before stepping into it. The blue sky overhead was beginning to darken a little, but it would be several hours before sunset. She had plenty of time to explore before heading back.

As Janelle came to the center of the clearing, she nearly went flat on her face. Something had caught her foot. She looked down in annoyance and saw what appeared to be a root wrapped around her ankle.

That was odd. How did that happen? Janelle reached down, and as her fingers made contact with the 'root' she realized something was seriously wrong. What she was touching didn't feel like bark, it felt like...flesh.

The leaves rustled, and something flew up towards her exploring hand. Whatever it was had seemingly been lying in wait. Janelle felt a firm, unbreakable grasp on her wrist and she stared in disbelief at the thick rope of red flesh that now gripped her.

"What the..."

A yank from the tentacle at her wrist cut off her indignant shout and she landed flat on her stomach in the leaves that spread over the center of the clearing. She reached up and grabbed with her free hand at the appendage wrapped around her wrist. At the same time, she pulled with all her might at the tentacle imprisoning her ankle. Her panicked breath sounded loud in the suddenly-silent forest around her.

The moment the fingers of her free hand grabbed at the tendril at her wrist, she saw another red fleshy tentacle slither around her free wrist. Another yank pulled her arms out above her in a 'Y'.

"SHIT! What...STOP!"

She tried to kick back with her one remaining free leg. Janelle let out a moan as she felt another firm, unbreakable grab at that leg's ankle. There was a third yank, and she was now spread-eagled and face down in the leaves. She struggled in vain, pulling at the living bindings that held her. After a few minutes of nothing further happening, she finally stopped. Janelle could feel sweat at her brow, and her breath sawed in and out of her lungs in exhaustion.

Then there was the slightest feather-touch on her forehead. She jerked her head up and saw a thin, worm-like tendril in front of her. It paused at her motion, then reached forward and ran gently along her brow. It seemed to be sampling her sweat, because wherever the tendril stroked her sweat seemed to disappear. After cleaning off her forehead it then began to run down one side of her face.

There was another touch at the nape of her neck, and Janelle started again in surprise and fear. The touch wormed its way down the collar of her blouse and continued on down her bare back. Janelle's breasts were barely even an 'A' cup, so she normally went without a bra. Today was no exception, and so there was nothing but smooth nut-brown skin for the new tendril to explore.

Several more feather-touches at her wrist told Janelle that more thin tendrils were here to play. They wriggled their way up the sleeves of her blouse, and in spite of her hammering heart she had to admit the slow brushing of the tendrils felt kind of nice. The one on her face seemed content to just explore her features, feeling them like a blind man's finger.

The tendril down her back now reached her waist and probed gently. Her jeans were tight enough to prevent further exploration. After a spate of exploratory nudges by the tendril, it withdrew up and out of her blouse.

A thin tendril touched one of her ankles and tried to worm its way up her leg. But her jeans were close-fitting enough to prevent easy passage. It pressed inward a few times and then withdrew. The tendrils wriggling up her arms reached her armpits and then further under her blouse. They brushed over her clavicles and up along the front of her neck.

Janelle felt a firmer touch at the nape of her neck. This new appendage was thicker and more like the tentacles that held her limbs, and it pushed its way more forcefully down her collar and down towards her waist. It shoved a few times at her waist, but wasn't able to proceed. The motion did start to pull her blouse out of her jeans. The tentacle apparently decided this was something it wanted to do, and began deliberately flexing up all along her waist. With her blouse now pulled out completely, the tentacle slithered down and investigated her still-clothed rear. She felt it press curiously against her jeans.

The tendrils up her sleeves now roved lower. She gritted her teeth and cried out as they brushed over her nipples. The noise seemed to surprise them, and instead of moving down they gently moved over her nubs again. Her nipples began to harden in spite of herself. Apparently fascinated by the response, the tendrils began to stimulate her nipples. They wound around them and softly squeezed and pulled. The feeling caused her to cry out again. She couldn't give in to this..thing.

Her determination turned into a cold feeling in her stomach as another tentacle nudged at her ass. This one moved up from her waist and under her blouse, wriggling alongside its brother. When it reached her collar the two tentacles began to pull up at the back of her blouse.

Janelle's eyes went wide as she felt the buttons on the front of her blouse strain with the pull. "Hey! No, please, stop that!" The tentacles didn't listen. They suddenly pulled away from each other firmly, and she heard her blouse rip. Once the rip started, the tentacles began to efficiently rip away the rest of the cloth covering her back. She felt cooler air on her skin, and realized her blouse had been ripped in half. The tentacles pulled on each half, and the ruined halves of her former blouse slid up her arms and bunched up against the tentacles that still held her wrists.

More small tendrils descended onto her now-exposed back. They stroked her all over, sopping up her sweat. The two tendrils at her breasts had not let up on their slow, gentle squeezing of her nipples. Janelle finally let her head drop to the forest floor in exhaustion. As if to reassure her, a lone tendril stroked the back of her neck.

The tentacles that had wrecked her blouse now moved lower. They pressed and prodded all along her legs and rear, apparently determining the shape of her and the nature of the garment that prevented them from reaching her flesh. The belt loops were what betrayed her. The tentacles wound into the belt loops on each side of her and began to pull downwards.

Janelle cried out. She had no illusions now as to what this thing really wanted. The touches on her back had become more teasing and erotic, and her nipples were still being stimulated and stroked. Several of the tendrils at her back wormed underneath her and began to trace the wiry muscles of her stomach.

Her boyish frame meant that her hips didn't give much of a barrier to the tentacles that pulled her jeans downward. Her panties rode down a little with them, and Janelle felt cooler air along the top of her ass-crack. A curious tendril took the opportunity to explore this newly exposed portion of her body, and she pulled desperately at the tentacles that bound her wrists as it traced along the top of her cleft. It didn't help; the things had a grip like iron.

The tendril pushed under the waistband of her panties and in between her buns as it sought out more sweat to absorb. She twitched all over as it made contact with her rear pucker. The tendril paused, and her heart hammered against her ribs. But for now the thin appendage seemed content to just rub against her anus while its tip explored further along.

Her jeans were almost past her hips when the tendril found the lower section of her folds. It carefully felt its way along and up her outer lips. The sweat from her exertion was all over this part of her, and the tendril took every opportunity to press and explore. In spite of herself, the touches began to get Janelle excited.

"Nooo....please...." her moan was soft in the hushed air of the forest clearing.

The tentacles pulling on her jeans now had them down to her lower hips, but her spread-eagled posture prevented any further progress. With shocking suddenness, the tentacles holding her ankles snapped her legs together as her jeans were simultaneously pulled down. There was a sudden rush of cool air all along her thighs and calves. Her jeans bunched up at her ankles. The tentacles pulling down her jeans let go and then reached in between her legs to grip the offending fabric. A huge rip told Janelle that her jeans had met a similar fate as her blouse, and she felt her ankles pulled apart once more.

The thing was getting more hasty. The two tentacles that had destroyed her jeans now reached up and felt at her panty-covered ass. Then one went up each leg-hole and pulled out with that same immense strength. Mere fabric couldn't withstand it, and her panties were torn away. The tentacles then began to stroke and massage her bare asscheeks, causing them to spread apart and expose more of her to the tendril that still pressed and stroked at her labia.

As if realizing they were missing the party, the other tendrils now moved lower and began to explore her bare rear. Janelle cried out weakly as they stroked along and between her small, firm buns. Several took turns exploring the outside of her rear pucker, but for now seemed to be more intrigued by the crinkled skin and didn't probe inward.

She panted as she felt the liquid, heavy feeling of arousal in her belly. "No, no, no..." she began to chant like a mantra, but it was no use. She felt her core begin to moisten. The new source of liquid seemed to invigorate the multiple tendrils that now explored her lower lips, and they greedily slithered along her flesh as they sought out more.

One of the larger tentacles moved up and gently but firmly wound around her head. Janelle had one moment to wonder why before her arms and legs were snapped together. She was spun like a rotisserie spit and then pulled out and spread-eagled again. But now her front was exposed to the air above. During the process, the tentacle wrapped around her head kept her from smacking it on the forest floor.

And now that same tentacle pulled her head up, forcing her to look down at her nude and vulnerable form. Her flesh was almost invisible under the mess of wormy tendrils that stroked and stimulated her. The source of all of these appendages was invisible, somewhere in the trees around her. Two more large tentacles wound around her thighs, and her legs were pulled up and apart. Her cleft was now completely exposed to the exploring tendrils.

"Please, just let me go...no..."

Her pleading voice became hoarse and ragged as she was stimulated further. Janelle gave a huge twitch and cry as one of the tendrils brushed against her clit. Her reluctant arousal had made the fleshy nub harden. Janelle had always been a little embarrassed about her clit; it was much more prominent than the average, and when she was fully excited it would stand out almost like a tiny penis.

The tendril that had touched her clit stopped, then repeated the touch. She gave another cry as she felt her clit respond and swell further. The tendril then began to tease her clit, brushing it in a regular pattern until it stood out proudly. She could see it now, a little pink nub just visible at her groin.

The tendril withdrew, and two more descended in front of Janelle's face. Instead of a smooth round surface like the others, these had small paddle-shaped ends. The inside of each paddle was lined with tiny wriggling strands. The two new tendrils hovered in front of Janelle's eyes, then reached forward and stroked along her cheeks. She could feel the tendrils' cilia move against her skin, making her tingle. The paddle-tendrils then moved lower. She suddenly realized where they were heading right before they reached her clit.

The paddle-tendrils took up station on each side her swollen and aching nub and then pressed inward, trapping her flesh in between those wriggling little strands. The motion of the little cilia was like nothing she'd ever felt before, and Janelle cried out again. This time her cry was tinged with lust.

And then the paddle-tendrils began to move. They stroked up and down her clit, slowly and steadily. Janelle gave a long, ragged moan at the amazing sensation. She could feel her moisture begin to drip from her now engorged labia. The liquid ran down along her cleft as the tendrils greedily sought it out; they stroked her most sensitive flesh with abandon, absorbing some of her essence as well as smearing it all over her labia and ass.

The paddle-tendrils encasing her clit moved faster, and almost without warning Janelle came. She cried out through gritted teeth as she felt her pussy clench automatically and gush forth even more liquid. There was a slight pause while she panted limply in the tentacles that held her. Maybe it would let her go now?

It didn't. After a pause, the paddle-tendrils began their maddening dance over her clit again. The extra lubrication from her orgasm seemed to embolden the tendrils stroking her, and they stroked and pressed inward. Two sank almost without effort into her pussy, and their wriggling motion sent shocks through her core. She could feel them trace out her interior, from her labia clear up to her cervix. They took up station and began to flex in her, making stars appear in her eyes. She felt both her pussy and ass clench as her pleasure began to rise again.

And then, lower down, more tendrils got in on the action. The ones that had been exploring her outer anal tissues were now thoroughly coated with her own lubrication, and the involuntary squeezing of her pucker seemed to intrigue them. One decided to probe more firmly at the center of that ring of muscle, and found some resistance. Its exploration would not be denied, however, as its lubrication eased passage through her anal muscles and into her rectum. Another quickly joined it, and Janelle felt them begin to wriggle in the same fashion as the ones in her pussy. On top of the stimulation of her clit, Janelle could feel another approaching climax.

The tendrils in her pussy and ass flexed and pushed outward. The thing seemed to be trying to stretch her out for something bigger.

That something soon arrived. Another tentacle swooped down in front of her face, and this one had a small cross-shaped slit in its front. As she watched with wide eyes, that slit expanded as something slick and dripping emerged from the tentacle's tip. It couldn't be anything but a sex organ. It had a flared, bulbous head as well as ridges all along its length. It was approximately the width of a human penis, perhaps a little wider. It hovered in front of her wide eyes before moving down along her body.

"Oh, no...please..." To her shame, Janelle couldn't tell if that last 'please' was a 'please, no' or a 'please, don't stop'.

The alien penis maneuvered around the paddle-tendrils that were still stroking her nub, and then pressed into her pussy. Its slick lubrication, combined with her own juices, meant that it slipped easily into her. Janelle gave a despairing but lustful cry as she felt herself filled. Without further ado the thing began to thrust into her. The two tendrils in her ass were quickly joined by a third. The trio thrust and wriggled in time with the cock in her pussy, stretching out her ass further and further with every thrust

The ribbed surface of the thing's penis stimulated her vagina's inner tissues like no human cock ever had. It began to move faster as her own orgasm came closer, the paddle-tendrils at her clit stroking faster as well and the tendrils in her ass thrusting in a frenzy. Janelle gave a little squeaking cry as her second climax hit. Her pussy and ass clenched around their intruders, and the motion seemed to set off the cock inside her. It thrust deep as she felt a hot drenching inside her pussy.

There was another interim where she panted and sagged bonelessly in her multi-limbed captor's embrace. Somehow she knew her ordeal wasn't over yet. The cock in her pussy slipped out. Its flared tip still drooled white liquid, and it appeared to be just as hard as when it started. Her fears were realized as she saw it move lower out of her sight. The tendrils in her ass withdrew, only to be followed by a firm nudge of the cock at her reamed-out pucker. Janelle grunted as she felt it go deep into her ass with a single huge thrust. It was bigger than the tendrils, but it was coated with a mixture of their juices. The lubrication made it slide in easily.

There was another moment where everything stilled. Janelle could feel her rectal muscles squeezing around the thing's motionless cock in a fruitless effort to expel it from her ass. The paddle-tendrils at her clit had stopped. Even the tendrils at her nipples paused.

Something large brushed against her scalp and then moved into her line of sight. Janelle's eyes became huge at the sight of the largest tentacle yet, with another cross-shaped slit in its tip. Another alien cock emerged from that tip, this one larger and wider than the first. It had to be a good three or four inches across. Its tip drooled with precum.

"No, that's too big..." she whined. The larger cock bumped into her forehead as if in reply, leaving a smear of its excitement on her skin. Then it trailed down her face and along her captive body. A thin trail of sticky moisture was left in its wake. It took up position at her pussy's entrance and started pressing inward.

"Noooo...." she crooned, as she felt her vaginal muscles pushed out by the thing's slow but inexorable strength. It sank slowly into her as Janelle kept up a keening, desperate cry. She struggled weakly in the living, fleshy bonds that held her. The tentacle around her forehead tightened, as if to tell her to keep watching.

Her core expanded and engulfed the huge cock, and she felt those ribs on its sides scrape deliciously against her inner flesh as it finally came to rest deep in her. The thing's head was almost kissing her cervix, and Janelle had never felt so stuffed in her life.

Then the two cocks impaling her began to thrust. The smaller one in her ass moved in counterpoint to the larger one which sawed in and out of her pussy. The paddle-tendrils at her clit began to move again. Janelle's cries turned into those of utter lust.

Her two previous orgasms meant that her third one took longer to arrive. She lost track of how long she hung in the tentacles that gripped her, how long her pelvis swayed with the force of the cock-tentacles that thrust with power and speed into her. The one in her ass kept going deeper as it worked out her colon. The one in her pussy seemed to swell, giving a wonderful sense of fullness that she couldn't get enough of. The paddle-tendrils at her clit swirled in the same rhythm as the tentacle-cocks, and she could feel the arousal building in her once more.

12