Intermediary Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the fridge and pulled out a couple of beers, twisted the caps off and took them to the sitting area. I sat on the sofa, placing one of the bottles on the small end table and taking a long draught from the other one.

What the hell was I thinking, bringing this girl here? She's too young to be hearing my problems. She should have been out going to clubs, partying and finding a man to spend the rest of her life with. I had nothing to offer her but my misery. That stuff I had, and to spare.

I sat for a few minutes, staring out the window, watching the rain come down in sheets. I could hear a siren speed by on the street below, probably some domestic squabble that went to far. There was always some sort of argument going on in this neighborhood.

I heard Angel walk out of the bathroom and into the sitting area. I didn't actually see her until she came around the end of the sofa and stopped a few feet from me. She stood with her weight on one leg, her other foot just in front of her with her right hand on her hip while the fingers of her left were just touching the inside of her left thigh. She had put on one of my shirts, a white one with blue pinstripes. It was held together by the button just below her breasts which allowed the material to flop open both above and below it, showing enough skin to throw my thoughts into a downward spiral toward the gutter.

I could see through the opening of the shirt tails that she had, indeed, kept her panties, a black, lacy G-string that appeared to have barely three inches of material in the front. If the goal of this young woman was to get my blood pumping and my mind reeling, she certainly knew how to do her job well.

"Wasn't there anything in the box that would fit?" I asked. "Not that I mind you wearing my shirt."

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't wear any of it. It wouldn't be right. Those things are sacred to you and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing them. This shirt is nice, well worn and soft; and it smells like you," she said, smiling.

"You are very sexy in it."

"Thanks, I thought you might like it." She indicated the still full bottle on the end table, "Is that for me?"

"Yes, if you want it."

"I do, thank you." Angel picked up the beer, emptied nearly half of it and plopped down on the sofa facing me with her left foot crooked under her and her right still on the floor. This opened up the bottom of the shirt and I could see that she had a navel piercing as well, a stud with what appeared to be a rhinestone in it. The stone glittered in the light of the small table lamp, drawing my eyes to her flat lower abdomen. There wasn't a mark on her anywhere, not a scar, a blemish or a freckle. She was perfect.

"James," she began, reaching out and taking my hand in hers. "I didn't mean to dredge up sorrows earlier. I can tell that you love her very much and that the love you have is very special. You do not belong in this place, James. It causes the soul to wither and fade away, it eats the life within you, slowly driving you mad."

"I don't understand. You said that in the diner before. What do you mean I don't belong here? Where the hell else should I be? Look around, Angel. This is all I have left, nowhere else to go, nobody else to see. Where did you come from? Why are you do--" Angel placed her fingers on my lips, shushing me.

She closed her eyes for a moment, frowning, as if she were listening for something. Then she took a long slow breath in through her nose and then slowly blew it out through her puckered lips. "Tonight I will be with you, James. I want you to make love to me, to take strength in me. Tonight you won't have to be alone."

"Angel, I--," I didn't know what to say. "I couldn't. I mean, how old are you? You must be half my age."

"I'm old enough," she said. "I'm older than you think I am, but age matters not. Tonight, we are two souls in a storm. You need me," she looked at our hands for a moment before looking up, again, into my eyes, "and I want you."

Angel leaned forward, sensing my failing resolve and lightly brushed her lips over mine. They felt like velvet and smelled of sweet spring rain, not the cold harsh rain of the October night outside, but warm, sensual and inviting. Her tongue slipped out and she licked just inside my upper lip then ran it along the front of my teeth before plunging in into my mouth.

Our tongues danced together for several moments before she broke away and stood up in front of me. Angel reached up to the single clasped button and undid it while pushing the shirt up slightly and allowing it to slip off her shoulders. She posed a moment, still holding the front of the shirt together with the just the tops of her breasts exposed, her hair half covering her face while she looked at me wantonly, gently biting her bottom lip.

She slowly turned away from me, dropping her arms and the shirt fell in a heap at her feet. I could now plainly see the tattoo on her back. It was a pair of wings. I marveled at the intricacy and fine detail of the work. They almost looked real, each feather had a softness to it that I'd never seen in skin art. They began at just over her shoulder blades and ran along her spine to the tops of her ass cheeks where the black string of her panties continued the plunge over the supple curves and into her crack.

Angel looked back at me over her right shoulder and reached out to take my hand. "Take me to bed, James and let's reawaken that fire in your soul," she said, lust filling her voice.

I took her hand and followed her swaying hips around the wall to the bedroom where she turned around, sat on the edge of the bed and began working to unfasten the front of my trousers. My manhood was already beginning to show signs of life as she rubbed it through the material.

"Take your shirt off, honey. I want to see you, all of you." Her voice was mesmerizing, I did as she told me without even a feigned protest. There was no denying it, I wanted her, I needed her.

Angel pulled down my pants and underwear in one movement as my cock sprang up and bobbed up and down a bit, finally coming to rest pointed straight at her face. She reached out with her right hand and gingerly wrapped her fingers around the shaft. I moaned in pleasure as it jumped at her touch, it had been so long since I'd felt anything like this. I could feel something welling up inside me, an animal lust that almost scared me with its intensity.

I reached out, running my fingers through her hair and around to the back of her head, coaxing her forward. She complied willingly, licking around the head, then up and down the shaft before parting her lips and taking me inside her. The sensations were incredible as she whipped the tip of her tongue side to side along the underside while sucking hard enough to draw me forward.

"Awwww, jeez, it's not going to take long at this rate," I said through my teeth, trying to hang on.

Angel seemed to take this as a desirable thing as she began moving her head faster and reached up with her other hand to cup my balls, lightly massaging them with her fingers.

Suddenly, I tensed as the first spurt of my cum shot down the back of her throat. She shoved me all the way in and I could feel the head of my cock propelled well beyond her tonsils as she swallowed with each ejaculation.

I pulled out and steadied my self on her shoulders as she looked up at me, "How do you feel?"

"Fuck!" I said between panting breaths, "Why'd you do it so fast?"

She smiled coyly, "I assume you haven't had any for two years, yes? This way we get the initial issue out of the way and now we can enjoy ourselves. Don't worry, I'm sure that won't be the last time that happens tonight."

She laid back on the bed, her arms over her head, "Now come here you lovely man and show me what you can do."

Not waiting to be asked twice, I climbed onto the bed and lay next to her, admiring the exquisite shape of her body. Her scent was intoxicating. Her skin had a light, sweet smell, like jasmine or lilac but not as potent. It was just enough to lift your spirits and send them reeling.

I began lightly caressing the inside of her upper arm with my left hand as it lay extended over her head, tracing a line from her elbow to her armpit and back again. I leaned forward and kissed her softly, then began tracing my tongue along her jawline to her neck. I nibbled down her neck, feeling her pulse quicken as I reached her collarbone, a quiet moan escaping her lips.

Still caressing with my left hand, I didn't stop at her armpit this time but continued on, encircling her right breast. I began softly massaging it while I continued to lick and kiss down her chest to her left nipple, which I flicked with the tip of my tongue and then sucked into my mouth, squeezing it between my lips.

"Oh, that's good," she sighed. "You keep that up like that and I'm going to cum without you ever touching my nethers."

I released her nipple and gently blew on it. The chill this caused turned it rock hard and I smiled, saying, "Well, we can't have that, now, can we? I mean the 'without you ever touching my nethers' part."

I began kissing down the center line of her abdomen, pausing to flick her navel stud with my tongue, then moved over to her left hip. I then followed the string of her panties, leaving a long wet line from one hip to the other. Angel shuddered as I passed over the sensitive valleys where her legs joined her pelvis. Not wanting to stop at her side, I gently rolled her over onto her stomach and continued following the string around to the top of her ass crack.

I stopped and sat up, taking a good look at the perfectly shaped rear on the bed before me. "Angel, you have the most glorious butt," I said, delicately running my palms and fingers over the supple globes.

I leaned forward once again and breathed hot air along the crack of her bottom, licking along the edge, teasing her. Angel's breathing was now heavier, her breaths hiccuped slightly as I tickled the areas of her cheeks right next to her crotch where her thigh met her butt. I noticed the lace of her G-string was glistening with wetness and I could smell her musky aroma as I leaned in and ran my tongue from the base of her right ass cheek, across her perineum to the base of her left one and back again.

She pushed her pelvis off the bed, trying to grind back onto my mouth. "Baby, you've got me so hot," she gasped. "Quit messing around and lick me!"

I reached up and grasped her panties where the three strings met at the top of her crack and pulled them down over her rear. The translucent material whispered its stickiness as it pulled away from her labia. Angel flipped over onto her back and extracted her legs from the lacy bottoms, spreading her knees apart and giving me my first real look at her most sacred place. It spread before me like the petals of a rose glistening with the morning dew, completely bare of any hair.

She reached down between her thighs and ran her fingers over her slit, spreading her nectar over the inner and outer lips before bringing them to her own lips and licking them clean.

She looked at me then, the lust burning in her eyes, mirroring the fire that I felt stoking between my own thighs. "Taste me, honey."

I knelt between her legs and began slowly lapping at her sex, tasting her sweetness and kissing her smooth lips. Slowly I moved up to her clit and rotated my tongue around the button, pushing it out from its hood and causing Angel to inhale sharply. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her. In response, I flattened my tongue and quickly rubbed it back and forth over her nub while snaking the tip forward into her hole.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh!" she panted. "That's heavenly. That's so good." Her head rolled from side to side and she squealed whenever I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking my tongue back and forth quickly over the tip.

I continued my ministrations with her love juices flowing down my chin and into the crack of her ass, causing a dark spot to spread on the sheets beneath her. Her hips were bucking now as she ground herself against my face.

Angel suddenly pushed me away and pulled me up to suck on my lips and tongue. She reached down between us and grasped my cock, feeling that it was again erect. Guiding me to her entrance, she whispered, "I want you in me, James. I need to feel you inside." She rubbed the head against her swollen lips, spreading her lubrication over me and I pushed forward, entering her.

Angel wrapped her legs around me as she ran her fingernails across my shoulders. "MMMmmmmmmm. Oh, yeah, James. You feel so good inside me."

I began moving in and out of her. As I pulled out I would pause with just the head of my cock inside her before plunging in once again. Each time I moved forward, Angel would suck her breath in while squeezing my middle with her thighs. I could feel her inner walls clenching my shaft, drawing me into her with each thrust. I began moving faster, feeling the swelling in my balls, knowing my climax wouldn't be far off. She seemed to sense it too, because she pulled away and the sat up, pushing me down onto my back before getting on top of me and kissing me while rubbing her pussy up and down my shaft. God, she was so soft, so smooth, so erotically intoxicating.

Angel moved forward onto my belly and the shifted back, impaling herself on me. She began rocking her hips as her head lolled from side to side, her hair hanging in front of her face as she nibbled her bottom lip. I loved the way she did that.

I reached up and squeezed her tits, rolling the nipples between my fingers as she moved faster on me, her pussy squeezing me like a vice, bringing me to the edge.

"Oh God, James. I'm going to cum. Feed on me, baby! Let me fill you! Come with meeeeeeee!"

She screamed and I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock swelled within her, then exploded as my cum raced out and great spurts, filling her.

My limbs went numb and my vision blurred as I saw a vision of beauty that made me weep. A light filled the room as I looked up at Angel. She seemed to glow before me, so much so that I couldn't make out anything around us. Amorphous shapes seemed to spring from her shoulders, spreading out behind her and forming into two large bright white feathery wings. The light was blinding, filled with the warmth of love. It overwhelmed my senses and I soon passed out.

------------

I'm high above the ground, staring down. I begin moving toward it, quickly but not recklessly so. Below me, rows of stones become apparent and as I move toward them I realize they are headstones. I notice a person standing near one of the headstones and I move toward the figure. I recognize the figure now. It is Andrea, my wife. She seems to be crying. Why should she cry? She's in a better place now.

Suddenly, I feel a presence.

"She loves you very much, James."

"Angel?"

"Yes, it's me."

"What's going on? What is this place?" I could feel Angel touching my mind. She seemed to be all around me and within me at the same time.

"This is the dream you've been having. It is a moment in time that you've been carrying with you." Her voice was music weaving through my soul. "There are parts that you've missed, however. This time you will be able to experience the moment completely."

As I move closer to Andrea, I could hear that she was saying something. She looks so beautiful, her golden hair is shining in the sun. I begin to understand her words now.

"...he's waiting. So, please send an angel to keep him safe. I want him to know I love him, that I will see him again when the time comes..."

I'm confused. "What is she talking about?"

"Look beyond her, James, at the stone."

I move past Andrea, fixing my gaze on the carved marble headstone and the words inscribed there.

James Stricker

A Loving, Devoted, Wonderful Man

1974-2006

"No," I whisper, my heart clenching in my chest. "This isn't right."

"Right or wrong, James, it is the truth. Andrea survived that crash, you did not. Instead of going to the light, you stayed in the Intermediary to wait for her."

Angel appears before me, coalescing out of the very air, hovering just above the headstone.

"Souls cannot survive the Intermediary for long. Those who try, go mad and usually end up trying to go back to their old lives and the places they knew rather than move on. You've been stronger than most, James. You've kept your will and the strength of your love for Andrea. But no soul can hold out for more than a few years and you've begun to spread, James, becoming thin, forgetting things."

Tears are running down my face, now. I know it is the truth.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"To help you remember and to keep you sane and focused. You must remember the truth if you are to survive this place, otherwise you will end up like those poor souls in the diner, or worse."

Angel floats down from the headstone, stopping inches from my face and gazes into my eyes. "As you heard, Andrea asked me to be here. She loves you, James, and she wants you to know that you are not alone here. I will be your lifeline, if you will, to the light. We are now joined and through me you will have the love to withstand this dark place."

She leans forward slightly and kisses me tenderly.

"It was an act of love for you to choose to remain in this place and wait. It will take acts of love to sustain you through that wait. I will remain, with you and as part of you, until the time comes when Andrea's soul makes the journey and you may cross into the light together."

I can feel the warmth of her love flowing into me, filling me with strength and resolve, and even joy. With an overwhelming feeling of peace, I turn and look at Andrea. "I'll be waiting," I say to her, then I reach out to touch her hair...

-----------

I woke up to find Angel gone. On the bed beside me was a note written in flowing script:

"You do not belong here, James. Never forget that. You are not alone as I am with you and one day, Andrea will come for you. If you need me, you only have to call. Love always, Your Angel"

I still had so many questions, so many new, old, terrible, wonderful thoughts running through my head. My head. I let my thoughts linger on Angel's image. Almost as a response, I could feel her on the edge of my psyche, gently caressing my mind and smiling that beautiful, sexy smile. I took strength in her presence as I tucked the note into the side pocket of my wallet.

Smiling to myself, I stood up and walked over to the chair where my old typewriter sat on a stool in front of it. I sat down, rolled a humidity-wrinkled sheet into the platen and started to type. I wouldn't be selling this one. Nope, this one's for Andrea.

12